• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,887 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,887

Favorite Filly

A few days later in the Parker-Sparkle home, little Mayday had just woken up from her nap. Feeling a bit hungry she went down toward the kitchen, though noticed there some guests in the house.

Twilight was downstairs talking with the heroes, leaving Mayday a little curious on what they're possibly discussing. She trotted over to listen to their conversation, hearing about the weddings.

She knew her aunts were gonna get married soon, the idea made her a bit excited. Now she feels like all of her dad's friends are gonna truly be family. She isn't too close with any of them, expect Logan, and maybe Janet. But so far she seems to like all of them in some ways.

Logan's closer to her, having lived in her home for a few months. Granted he eventually started spending his time with Fluttershy, he was still around often enough. Plus he was always kind with her, despite his tough attitude. If she got lucky, she could see a smile from him, he looks better when he smiles, at least that's what she believes.

Janet she's gotten to know a little better lately. Turns out Janet's pretty smart with science, which interests Mayday greatly. Most of her powers were developed through scientific inventions, including her ability to shrink. Janet doesn't spend a lot of time with Mayday, but the times she is around the young filly, she like Logan and Johnny, is very friendly.

Johnny she's starting to see very frequently. While he normally spends his time either dating Rainbow Dash, talking with Peter or playfully annoying Twilight, to which she would then chase him, Mayday's had moments to somewhat talk with him. He would always have something nice to say about her, and he always makes a point to compliment her and just be friendly.

Remy she doesn't talk to much, but she likes how cool he acts. He always seems to make her Auntie Applejack smile. She at least sees him during the Apple Family activities, since her dad is an Honorary Member. Bobby she barely talks to, but he seems nice. Deadpool seems to annoy her parents, but he makes her laugh.

Twilight was writing a few notes down, "Alright, I think I got most of what is needed, but there's still quite a bit I must get. I gotta make sure there's enough flowers, the invites go out, the parties being planned, I'll have to talk with Pinkie and Vinyl about the last one."

"Don't overwork yourself Twilight," Johnny said.

"Yeah, your friends say you have a habit of getting a tad bit carried away," Remy said.

Twilight scoffed, "I don't get carried away that much, my friends tend to exaggerate."

"Peter said the same thing too," Johnny pointed out. "Something about you being way into your work, though said that it's cute and dorky."

Twilight furrowed her brows a bit. "Peter...Honestly he's just being silly, you know how silly he is."

Johnny gave a stern glare, "Seriously, don't get overworked, make sure you have plenty of help. You've already done more than enough for us."

"Yeah, we're forever grateful fer you," Logan said.

Twilight blushed a little, "Aw, thanks, you're all too nice. Anyway I gotta go out and grab some more stuff, I'll be right-" As Twilight turned around, she saw Mayday standing there. "Oh, Mayday, you're awake?"

Mayday nodded, "Yeah, I was gonna say something, but you were talking and I didn't wanna interrupt."

"Aw, so sweet," Twilight said, rubbing her mane. "Me and Peter raised such a well mannered girl."

"I bet she mostly gets that from you though," Logan pointed out.

Twilight giggled, "Come on now, let's give Peter some credit, he's a great father to Mayday."

Logan shrugged, "Can't deny that."

"Um...anyway I'm kinda hungry, can I eat something?" Mayday asked.

"Oh, I'll prepare your food right now," Twilight said, then turned to the others. "Let me feed her first, then I'll help all of you."

"Actually, maybe we can handle this part," Johnny suggested.

"Huh?" Twilight asked. "Handle what?"

"Let us feed and watch over Mayday for a while, that way we'll know what to do when all of us become parents," Johnny said.

"Huh, that's a good idea," Remy said.

Twilight tapped her chin, "I guess that could be nice, Peter isn't here right now, he's off doing some tasks of his own with Trixie, but are you all sure you wanna watch over Mayday?"

Bobby put his hoof up, "Actually I-"

"I don't mind, I'm sure the others don't either. She's an adorable little filly, who wouldn't want to take care of such a sweet little girl?" Johnny asked, getting a blush from Mayday.

"Uncle Johnny, you're making my face turn red," Mayday said.

Johnny chuckled, "Yeah I have that charm with girls, almost as impressive as your dad's."

"My dad makes a lot of girls' face turn red, does that mean he thinks they're all cute too?" Mayday asked.

Johnny chuckled a bit at how naïve she was, "Not exactly kiddo."

"Well ok, but can one of you please feed me? I'm hungry," Mayday said.

Johnny turned to Twilight, "We got this, go do what you gotta do."

Twilight nodded, "Alright, there's food in the fridge, as long as it's no sweets. Don't let her use her cute eyes that she uses on Peter to get extra sweets and big desserts."

"Mooooom," Mayday whined.

Johnny chuckled a bit, "Right, no sweets, now off you go, and take your time, if you need to stop and relax for a while then by all means do so."

Twilight smiled at the hero, "Thanks Johnny, you're such a nice friend to have." She leaned down to kiss Mayday's head, "Be a good girl for your Uncles and Aunt, ok?"

"Yes mommy," Mayday replied.

"But Twilight-" Bobby tried saying, but too late since Twilight left, leaving Mayday with the other heroes.

"I'll get the food," Johnny said.

"I'll get her plates," Remy said.

Janet pulled the chair out, "Come on May, take a seat."

Mayday trotted to the chair, then was picked up by Logan to be placed easily and comfortably on top, "There you go little darlin'."

Mayday giggled, "Thanks Uncle Logan, you too Auntie Janet."

Remy placed her plate down, "Don't forget your Uncle Remy."

Mayday giggled, "Yeah, you too Uncle Remy."

Bobby rolled his eyes, this girl was way too cute, it was a bit annoying.

Johnny looked around the fridge, "So...anything you want May?"

"There should be something left over, right there," Mayday said, pointing to the dish.

"Got it," Johnny said and pulled it out. He brought it over as he heated it a little, then put some of the food on her plate. "That good?"

"A little more..." Mayday said as Johnny continued to put the food, "Little more...stop. Perfect, thanks Uncle Johnny."

"Sure thing kiddo," Johnny said, allowing Mayday to eat as he then turned to Bobby and Deadpool. "Aren't you two gonna do something?"

"Well I was gonna do something with Rarity later on, but somehow I got stuck with this," Bobby complained, getting a slight glare from Mayday.

"Yeah, isn't it enough I already watch over two kids usually?" Deadpool asked.

"Please, I bet Pinkie Pie pays a lot more attention to the Cakes than you do. Do you even know their names?" Johnny asked.

"Do you?" Deadpool asked.

"Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake," Johnny replied.

Deadpool huffed a bit, "Lucky guess."

Logan groaned, "You know if you two don't wanna help, you can leave."

"Yeah, honestly I can probably take care of Mayday all by myself," Johnny said, putting the food she didn't eat away.

"Don't kid yerself Storm, you ain't the most responsible guy," Logan said, much to Johnny's irritation.

"I am so responsible!" Johnny complained in a somewhat whiney tone, much to Mayday's amusement.

Remy turned to Bobby, "Still, if you wanna leave then go ahead, we won't stop you."

"No way, then Rarity's gonna find out and be mad because I didn't wanna watch over her best friend's daughter, also Peter and Twilight might think I don't like Mayday," Bobby said.

"Do you like Mayday?" Janet asked.

"Eh, she's ok," Bobby said.

Mayday scrunched her nose a little at Bobby, he doesn't seem that nice.

Remy turned to Deadpool, "What about you?"

Deadpool shrugged, "Well I'm not really doing anything so why not?"

"Anyway Bobby, maybe you can at least get a drink for Mayday," Johnny said, wiping Mayday's mouth a little.

Bobby shrugged, "Fine." He went to the fridge and grabbed the chocolate milk inside. "I'm guessing you want some of this?"

"Oh, that looks yummy!" Mayday said. Bobby went to grab a cup but Mayday called out to him, "Not that one! The other one!"

Bobby looked confused, "Which one? There's like five of them!"

"The one on your left!" Bobby went to grab but Mayday corrected herself, "I'm sorry I mean right!"

Bobby looked annoyed but grabbed the cup he thinks she wants. "This one kid?"

"Yeah, that one," Mayday said.

Bobby trotted over and started pouring the milk in the cup. "Is this enough?"

"A little more," Mayday said.

Bobby kept pouring as Mayday continued to observe, wanting to make sure it was a good amount.

"Ok...stop!" Mayday said, Bobby stopping almost immediately. Mayday looked inside, "Oh, that's a little too much."

Bobby groaned, "What do you mean too much?"

"Can you get rid of some? Just like a sip of it," Mayday said.

"Seriously kid?" Bobby complained.

"Bobby just get rid of a sip, it's not hard," Logan said, picking up the plate she finished eating from.

Bobby groaned and poured some milk back, "There, better?"

"I said a sip, now there's only a little bit," Mayday said.

"I did put a sip back!" Bobby said.

"More like half the cup," Mayday said.

Bobby poured a little bit and showed it to her, "Better?"

"Um...a little bit, I guess that's alright, thanks," Mayday said, grabbing the cup and drinking a little bit.

Bobby rubbed his forehead in annoyance, "So weird."

Janet shook her head in shame, "Don't be more childish than the actual child."

"I'm not!" Bobby insisted.

"You sorta are," Mayday said, taking some more sips.

Johnny stifled a laugh, that was pretty adorable.

Bobby shook his head, "Whatever, what now though?"

Johnny stared pitifully at Bobby for a moment then turned to Mayday, "What else do your parents do?"

Mayday tapped her chin, "Sometimes I take a bath, I really don't want to right now but if I don't my parents won't be happy, so I guess just prepare a bath for me if you don't mind."

"On it," Johnny turned to Logan and Janet, "Think you can help me a little? Logan you used to live here and Janet currently does, you might know what she likes."

Bobby had a realization, "Wait why couldn't they have just given her the drink then!?"

"Because Johnny asked you to do it, he probably didn't think you'd make such a big deal out of it," Janet said.

"She was the one being picky," Bobby said.

Janet let out a groan, "You're even more annoying than usual!"

"Let's not start arguing!" Logan shouted. "Just help me and Storm get Mayday to her bath Janet."

Janet nodded, "Right, and the rest can clean up a little. Keep everything else tidy for Twilight, she's really uptight about that stuff," Janet said.

"We got it," Remy said, making his way toward the dishes.

Johnny grabbed Mayday off her chair and placed her on his back, "Let's go little May."

As Johnny took Mayday to the bathroom along with Logan and Janet, the other heroes started to clean up a little. Remy cleaned the dishes, Bobby cleaned up the crumbs, and Deadpool went to the fridge to eat everything inside, much to Remy's annoyance.

"Deadpool! What are you doing!?" Remy asked.

Deadpool looked to Remy with his mask half up as he was eating the food. "Nothing..." He said to the best of his ability since his mouth was full.

As Bobby finished cleaning, he took this time to say something. "That kid's a bit weird."

Remy glared, "How!? Just because she's a little specific on what she wants?"

"It's just how she asks or how she wants things, it's just kinda weird," Bobby said.

"She just likes her food a certain way, it ain't a bad thing," Remy said.

"Not saying that it's bad, just kind of annoying," Bobby said.

"You're making too big a deal out of this, keep in mind her parents are a bit odd themselves, of course she would probably take after them. Honestly though, it ain't so bad, it's actually kinda cute," Remy said.

Bobby shrugged, "Whatever you say Remy."

"Look if you're done, go see if the others need help bathing Mayday, otherwise just go home," Remy said.

"Fine I'll go help bathe her, lets see her weird quirks about that," Bobby said, trotting upstairs to the bathroom.

Remy shook his head shamefully, "He's got quite a bit to learn it seems."

Upstairs, Johnny, Logan and Janet had Mayday's bath ready.

"Alright kid, ready to bathe?" Johnny asked.

Mayday nodded and started climbing into the tub with Johnny helping her. Once inside Mayday splashed a bit to check the water. "Um, can you make it a little warmer?

"Sure," Johnny said and placed his hoof in the water, heating it up a bit.

Mayday liked this sudden feeling of warmness, much faster than using the hot water. "Alright that's good."

"Your Uncle Johnny's got handy powers doesn't he?" Johnny said in a show-off type voice.

Mayday giggled a bit, "You're funny."

Janet made her way out of the bathroom, "I'll go make sure everything else is clean for Twilight."

"Same here," Logan said, leaving the room. "Keep an eye on her, make sure she gets clean."

"Will do," Johnny said as Logan left. The hero then turned back to the young filly in the tub. "You heard the old man, get yourself all cleaned up."

Mayday did a playful glare, "Don't call him an old man, he's not that old."

"Oh Mayday," Johnny said, rubbing her head. "Sweet, cute, adorable, naïve little Mayday."

"You really think I'm cute and adorable Uncle Johnny? I thought you would be too cool to say something like that," Mayday said.

"Hey I may be cool, but I know cute girls when I see them, and you're a very cute little girl. I am not embarrassed to admit that," Johnny said, with a cross of his forelegs.

Mayday blushed at Johnny's words, "You're really nice, I'm glad you're gonna live in our world and marry Auntie Rainbow Dash."

"Same here, I have your mommy to thank for that," Johnny said.

As Mayday rubbed her mane, she had to wonder. "Hey, how long were you and my daddy friends?"

Johnny scratched his head, try to recall everything into a good answer. "Well we met when we were still teenagers, we weren't friends yet, he was just being taught by my sister's husband about science."

"Wow, that's cool," Mayday said.

"Yeah, I thought he was kinda nerdy, even after I found out he was a Superhero. Me and your dad were rivals," Johnny said.

"Rivals? Like your world and that other world?" Mayday asked.

Johnny nodded, "Something like that, anyway I always wanted to be better than your dad at just about anything. I used to get so competitive, I think I got on his nerves at times."

"Auntie Rainbow Dash gets on my daddy's nerves like that too, is that why you're in love with her?" Mayday asked.

Johnny chuckled at her naïve nature, "No of course not...well maybe a little."

"Anyway how did you become friends after that?" Mayday asked, scrubbing herself a bit.

"Um...we didn't really get too close as friends until after I came to this world, see when your daddy originally came to this world, we weren't talking that much, we weren't that close," Johnny looked away almost shamefully. "Then when I heard he was gone, I felt really sad. I felt even sadder when he came back and I missed him, then Doctor Strange told me I might never see him again."

Mayday pitied Johnny, she doesn't like seeing him or anyone sad. "You're friends now right?"

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, we are. That's why you're my niece, because your daddy has really become like a brother to me."

"Aw, that's so nice, now you're like a part of our family, similar to Auntie Luna," Mayday said.

"Auntie Luna huh?" Johnny said while grabbing some shampoo.

"Wait, can you use the other one? I like the smell of that one better," Mayday said.

"Sure thing kid," Johnny said, grabbing the other shampoo and applying it on her. "So do you like Luna?" Johnny asked as he started washing her mane.

"Yeah, she's my God mother, or God auntie, so she takes care of me like a mom would," Mayday said.

"That's cute, so how close is she with your parents?" Johnny asked.

"Um, she was friends with my mommy before daddy came to this world, then all of them became really best friends, sometimes she comes over for family stuff," Mayday said.

"Does Celestia come as well? Or just Luna?" Johnny asked.

"Just Auntie Luna, Princess Celestia is very busy, though she comes by sometimes to talk with my mommy," Mayday said.

"Is she nice?" Johnny asked.

"Very nice," Mayday said, then dunked under briefly to wet her mane and popped right back up. "How's my hair, does it look clean?"

"Very clean, you look even more cute and adorable now," Johnny said while fluffing her hair a bit.

Mayday turned away as blushed, "Stop that, you make me feel weird."

"Well you are," Johnny said and leaned in to kiss her muzzle, getting more of a blush. Johnny had to admit, he loved getting that reaction from her, it makes her even more cute.

"How am I cute though?" Mayday asked.

"Well, you have such pretty eyes for one, and your mane's really cute," Johnny said, rubbing her head again. "And thanks to this shampoo, it's really clean."

"Yeah, and it smells so pretty," Mayday said.

Johnny grabbed Mayday and pulled her out of the tub, "Well I think you're just about clean, let me just grab you a towel and-"

As Johnny reached for a towel, Mayday called out. "Grab the other one, it feels nicer."

Johnny nodded, "Anything for you little May." Johnny grabbed the towel and used it to dry Mayday. "Now you're all nice and clean."

"Thanks Uncle Johnny," Mayday said as Johnny dried her.

Johnny smiled down at her, then noticed somepony behind him. "How long were you standing there?"

Mayday looked over, "Um, did you wanna help get me clean too?"

Bobby just looked to Mayday, the little filly he had already labeled as being odd. Though considering it looks like she's done, he really doesn't have to do much here. "You look like you got this Johnny."

Johnny continued to dry Mayday while somewhat glaring, "Right." Johnny put the towel away once he was sure Mayday was fully dry. "Anyway anything else your parents do?"

"I like to play with Uncle Spike, but he's not here right now I don't think," Mayday said.

"Yeah, I didn't see him at all," Johnny said, and then turned to Bobby. "You wouldn't know where Spike is would you?"

"Last I saw him, he was on his way to Rarity's," Bobby said, then groaned a little. "Why is he still so eager to do favors for her? I'm her fiancé, I should be the one tending to her a lot."

Mayday giggled, "You're jealous."

Bobby glared a little at Mayday, "You're one to talk, I still remember how attached you were to that colt with the goofy looking mane."

"Hey Rumble's mane is cool!" Mayday said.

Bobby scoffed, "Kid, you're the daughter the nerdiest Superhero, I don't think you know that much about being 'cool'."

Mayday huffed angrily, "Don't say that about my daddy!"

"I'm just stating what I think kid, fact is your dad can be a bit nerdy and weird," Bobby said.

Mayday glared at Bobby, attempting to look tough, though somewhat failing to do so. "That's not very nice to say!"

Bobby was gonna brush it off, then noticed how funny she looked when she tried to look mad. He might have found something to entertain himself with.

"Aw, you look so cute when you're mad," Bobby teased in a baby-talk tone.

Mayday's eyes widened, "Excuse me!?"

Bobby snickered a bit. "Who's a cute little angry filly?"

Mayday gritted her teeth, glaring at the ice-powered hero, "I won't look so cute when I'm kicking your butt!"

"Yeah, you will, because you thinking you're that strong is even more cute," Bobby said.

"Oh you!" Mayday said, about to trot forward, but Johnny stopped her.

"Don't let him annoy you May," Johnny said, then looked to Bobby. "Probably shouldn't make her too mad, she might have a bad temper."

"Whatever you say," Bobby said, then showed off a little smirk to Mayday. "Keep looking adorable kid." Mayday turned away in a huff as Bobby trotted back downstairs, still maintaining his smirk. "Maybe this isn't too boring after all."

Back upstairs, Mayday is still huffing with annoyance. "That Bobby, thinking he's all cool because he's made out of ice."

"Well ice is cool," Johnny pointed out. One glare from Mayday caused Johnny to step back a little. "Wow, you almost remind me of your mother with that glare. That's the glare that even Spider-Man wouldn't mess with...sometimes."

Mayday shook it off, "If Uncle Spike isn't here I guess I can play with somepony else."

"How about your uncle Remy? I'm sure he'd like to play with you a bit," Johnny said.

"Ok," Mayday said and followed Johnny downstairs.


Later in the day, Twilight is seen walking home along with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack.

"Thanks fer all of yer help Twi," Applejack said.

"Yes, thanks to you I'm sure we're all gonna have such wonderful weddings," Fluttershy said.

"Anything for my friends, to think that in months time all of us will be able to say that we're married," Twilight said.

"To superheroes at that, it's gonna be awesome!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Speaking of them, think they're doing a good job watching over yer daughter?" Applejack asked.

"They did seem eager, especially Johnny," Twilight said.

"I'm not surprised, we have been talking about having kids of our own," Rainbow Dash said.

"Ain't it a little too early to discuss that? You ain't married yet," Applejack said.

"We're gonna get married soon, honestly the first moment I go into heat we're gonna go for a kid," Rainbow Dash said.

"Like Peter and I told Johnny once, don't rush into it, while I love being Mayday's mother, it can also be a lot of work," Twilight said.

"I can handle it," Rainbow Dash said. "I'm just that awesome, with an equally awesome husband to be."

"Easy Rainbow Dash, don't get too carried away," Fluttershy said, then focused on Twilight. "I know it can be hard being a mother, the closest I have to a child is Laura, even if she sees me more like a sister at times."

"I'm glad Laura cares so much for you though, she's really grown a strong bond with you," Twilight said.

"Yes, she's very sweet and kind once you really get to know her, even if she hardly lets anypony get close enough to see for themselves," Fluttershy said.

"I think she's still adjusting to certain things, but thanks to you and Lightning Dust, she seems to be improving quite well," Twilight said.

"Yes, I just wish that she could bond more with Logan, they really need it," Fluttershy said.

"I think it can happen, I'm sure deep down she really just wants to know he truly loves her like a father would," Twilight said.

"Both need to realize how much they care for each other," Fluttershy added. "But they'll get there."

Within moments, the four had arrived at Twilight's home.

"I wonder how Mayday's doing, I hope she wasn't too much for them," Twilight said as she opened the door. Fortunately she truly didn't have much reason to worry. Mayday was seen learning a card game from Remy, Johnny and the others were even tidying up a bit.

"I'm back!" Twilight announced.

"Hi mommy!" Mayday greeted, then stood up to go hug her mother. "Did you finish what you were doing?"

"Sure did, how was it with your daddy's friends?" Twilight asked.

"Fun, they're really nice. They fed me, then uncle Johnny gave me a bath, also Uncle Remy was teaching me some fun card tricks," Mayday said.

"That's nice of them," Twilight said, then looked to the others. "Thanks for watching over her, it means a lot."

"No problem Twilight," Logan said with a genuine smile.

"Yeah, you're daughter's so cool to be around," Johnny said.

"I like being around them mommy," Mayday said, then glared a bit at Bobby. "Even if one of them is a bit of a pain."

"You know you like me, you and your cute angry face," Bobby teased.

Mayday rolled her eyes, "You're so annoying."

"Mayday be nice," Twilight said, then looked to the other heroes. "Thanks for watching over her for me."

"No problem Twilight, it's been a real pleasure honestly," Johnny said.

"Mayday say 'bye' to your uncles," Twilight said.

Mayday waved bye to each of them as they left, though two of them in particular got her attention.

"Bye Mayday, I love you," Johnny said with a kiss to her head.

"Thanks Uncle Johnny," Mayday said with a blush as Johnny walked out the door.

Bobby walked over to her and stared directly into her eyes, getting her curious and somewhat annoyed.

"What? What is it?" Mayday asked, showing her annoyance.

Bobby then messed up her mane and kissed her muzzle, "I bet you're gonna be a cute and adorable little dork."

Mayday huffed in anger again, "Bobby!"

Bobby giggled as he walked out, though not before turning to Twilight. "By the way, she can be a little...odd."

"So are you!" Mayday shouted.

"Mayday..." Twilight said in a warning tone, then turned to Bobby. "How odd?"

"She's really picky," Bobby said.

"Oh that, yeah I guess, probably gets it from me, I know Peter could care less about certain things," Twilight said.

"Anyway, see you later," Bobby said, walking off.

Twilight waved, though had a curious look on her face, "What was that about anyway?"

Mayday groaned, "What a pain, I don't want him watching over me anymore, but I do want Uncle Johnny coming by more often."

"I'm sure he'd like that kiddo," Rainbow Dash said. "Me and Johnny can watch over you, maybe you can come to our home, we'll help you learn to fly like us."

Mayday's eyes lit up, "Oh wow! I'd love that!"

"Well anyway girls, I gotta get busy with some other things, I'll see you all later," Twilight said.

The others waved bye as they left, leaving Twilight alone with Mayday.

"So...when are they all gonna get married?" Mayday asked.

"Soon, now I'm sure you ate, but did you make sure to bathe as well?" Twilight asked.

Mayday nodded, "Yes mommy."

"Good, now I need to finish some stuff up, your Auntie Janet's still here, she can keep you company," Twilight said.

"That's great, I like spending time with her too, she's funny," Mayday said.

"And I know she loves spending time with you. Pretty soon she'll be even more of an Aunt when she marries your Uncle Spike," Twilight said.

Mayday started to wonder, "Mom, when will I get married?"

"When you're older and find somepony you truly love" Twilight said.

"Truly love? Like how?" Mayday asked.

Twilight rubbed her mane, "You'll understand soon, for now just keep being their niece."

Mayday nodded, "Ok mommy."


Elsewhere Peter and Trixie are making their way home when Johnny and Rainbow Dash flew past him. The two had noticed the pair and went to them.

"Yo Peter! Trixie! You all done with your stuff?" Johnny asked.

"Almost, we just wanted to pass by home to check on Mayday, make sure she's fed and bathed," Peter said.

"You don't need to worry about that, I took care of it," Johnny said.

Peter looked curious, "You did?"

Trixie looked even more curious, "Yeah, you actually watched over Mayday?"

"Sure did, me and the other heroes watched over Mayday, she's so adorable," Johnny said.

Peter looked a bit surprised, but relieved, "Well thanks for that. I still wanna check up on her, but I appreciate you doing that favor for me and Twilight."

"Good to know we can rely on all of you," Trixie said.

"Hey it's no trouble," Johnny said. "Well, we'll let you get to what you're doing, see you around Peter."

"Yeah, you too Trixie," Rainbow Dash said.

Peter waved, "See you around Johnny, you too Rainbow Dash."

As the two left, Trixie turned to Peter. "What do you make of this?"

"I'm quite happy honestly. Mayday means everything to me, the fact my Superhero allies can take such good care of her leaves me feeling at peace," Peter said. "Now I know they'll help me and Twilight keep her safe."

"Of course I'll be helping with that," Trixie said.

"I know you will, you're my best friend after all," Peter said.

Trixie turned away, "Don't get sappy with be, besides with Johnny Storm around, you might have an even better best friend, one who understands those jokes you claim are funny."

"Oh don't be silly Trixie," Peter said. "Johnny can't take your place, nopony can. You're the closest I have to a sister after all, and you mean more to me than anypony, well aside from Twilight, Mayday and Aunt May."

Trixie felt somewhat relieved after hearing that, even if she would never admit it. "Thanks, you're ok with me as well."

Peter chuckled a bit, expecting no different from Trixie. It's nice that his Superhero allies are great Uncles, or for Janet, a great Aunt, to his daughter, but he still values Trixie above all, and he knows that she knows it too.

Author's Note:

A little something with Mayday and the heroes. She already has bonds with the ponies her mother knows, but now she can bond with the heroes her father knows.