• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,900 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,900

Weddings Part I-Johnny and Rainbow Dash

Within the next few days, it had been decided that all the weddings would take place in two months as Peter had suggested. To make things easier, it was also decided that they will all take place in the span of a week, first wedding being Johnny and Rainbow Dash in Cloudsdale.

During that time Twilight continued looking at the spells to keep their friends in Ponyville, or a proper portal to link the two worlds. Luckily she had help from Luna, Cadance and Sunset Shimmer, though the latter helped mainly since she wanted to find a way to also have access to the Capcom world.

In addition to the spell, Twilight had some other nice surprises for the Marvel Heroes, surprises she would be glad to show them during the weddings.

The two months passed by, the wedding days had begun. Ponies had gathered at Cloudsdale, a cloud walking spell being given to all of the guests courtousy of Twilight, Luna and Cadance, aside from the Pegasus Ponies who were naturally able to walk on the clouds. Fortunately, some parts of the ground were accessible to all pony types as well.

Johnny is preparing in his room, waiting for the big moment to happen. He's maybe one hour away from being the happiest stallion in the world, yet despite his normally relaxed nature, he himself is worried about getting married.

"Can't believe this is gonna happen, I'm about to get married. To think that I finally found a girl to settle down with, only Rainbow Dash can make me feel this way." During this Johnny heard a knock on his door, "Come in!"

Twilight made her way into the room, "Hey Johnny, how are you feeling?"

"Considering I'm about to get married to a really hot mare and my life is about to change big time, I'm ok," Johnny replied, though still somewhat nervous.

"I know how you feel, I felt the same way when I was gonna marry Peter, especially when you consider that we also had a child around the same time. But once you're standing before the pony you're gonna marry, and you look into their eyes, knowing they'll always be there for you and you know you wanna be there for them, it makes the feeling so much better," Twilight said as she looked off, staring at nothing in particular.

Johnny just smiled, basically just going along with what Twilight is saying, "Um anyway is there a reason you came by? Or were you just checking up on me?"

"It has to do with me finding a way for you two exist in Equestria without an imbalance, either through a spell or from a proper portal," Twilight said. "It's been about five months, but I may have figured something out, a way to link our worlds together!"

"Sounds awesome Twilight," Johnny said. "So have you gotten it to work properly?"

"This one is a test to show Princess Celestia could be done so it's only temporary, but I managed to make something great. Thanks to this I was able some wedding guests for you," Twilight said and pointed to the door. Emerging were the rest of the Fantastic Four; Reed Richards, Susan Storm and Ben Grimm.

"Holy smokes, It's my family!" Johnny said as he excitedly approached them. "Reed! Sue! Ben! You're all here!"

"Thank Twilight for that, she was able to bring us back from the Marvel world one more time, and it wasn't easy either," Reed said.

"Yeah, luckily Doctor Strange was able to help as well," Twilight said. "Took some convincing though."

Susan approached Johnny with a look of pride for the groom, "I'm glad they could do it though, my baby brother is about to get married."

Johnny blushed, "Come on Sue, I'm not a baby anymore."

Susan rubbed his hair. "Johnny, I know you're all grown up, and I know you're about to do something big. But no matter what you're still my little brother, and I'm always gonna be your big sister."

Johnny chuckled nervously, "Way to be sappy sis..." Johnny pulled her into a hug. "I'm happy you're here though, now the wedding feels complete."

"I'm happy to be here Johnny," Susan said, returning the hug. "I'm so proud of you, I still can't believe you're gonna be married."

Twilight could barely hold back her tears, such a touching moment. Considering how close she is with her big brother Shining Armor, she can appreciate another brother-sister moment, and she's happy she was able to help make this particular moment happen.

Reed approached Twilight and got her attention, "Um I hope you don't mind but me and Susan also brought our son Franklin, we figured he'd want to see his uncle get married as well."

"That's fine with me, though where is he?" Twilight asked.

"He's with Peter and your daughter. My son seemed quite fond of Mayday I should say," Reed said.

"Aw, how sweet, anyway we should get to our seats, the wedding's gonna start," Twilight said.

"Right, lead the way," Reed said and called to Susan. "Let's hurry honey, the wedding's gonna start."

Johnny immediatley felt nervous, "Wedding's gonna start, oh wow, I'm about to be married. Um does anyone else feel hot right now?"

Susan looked confused, "Johnny, you can't get hot, not through normal means anyway. Are you feeling nervous?"

Johnny scoffed, "Come on sis, what makes you think I'm nervous?"

"Because your fire powers are acting up," Susan said, pointing to the flames on his suit, much to his annoyance. Luckily his suit was charmed so his powers wouldn't mess it up.

"Good thing my best friend's married to a powerful magical pony," Johnny said while trying to control his flame on state.

Reed approached Johnny, "Johnny, I can tell you're feeling nervous, but trust me once you see Rainbow Dash make her way down the aisle, I promise all that will go away, now come on, you need to get to your spot."

Johnny nodded and gulped, "Let's get going then."


Johnny walked with his family and Twilight to the wedding area where all the ponies had gathered. Johnny stood at the alter beside his Best Stallion Peter, waiting for Rainbow Dash to come down the aisle.

Johnny looked around the area, a lot of ponies had turned up for this. He saw a lot of Pegasus Ponies, most who seemed to know Rainbow Dash, such as Blossomforth. He also saw her parents taking some pictures, and constantly drying their tears. He also noticed another Rainbow Mane pony, figuring it was Rainbow Blaze, another relative Rainbow Dash mentioned having. He looked around and saw what looked like a Griffon off in the distance, he wondered if that was Gilda, an old friend of Rainbow Dash.

"You feeling ok bud?" Peter asked.

"I could be better," Johnny said, then to his surprise saw some Wonderbolts make their way over. "Huh, didn't think they'd show up."

"Of course, it's a pretty big wedding. Keep in mind you're pretty well liked in Equestria as well," Peter said.

"Good point...man what's taking so long, it's making me even more nervous," Johnny said.

"Johnny, relax, you'll do fine," Peter encouraged. "Just remember that you're gonna be happy with your mare, just think about how much you love Rainbow Dash and what this means for both of you."

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, you're right, thanks bro."

Scootaloo, who was there as a Bridesmaid, also commented. "You got this Johnny, just remember that Rainbow Dash loves you a lot, and why wouldn't she? You're so awesome yourself."

Johnny smiled down at Scootaloo, "You're like an awesome little sister."

Soon the wedding music started to play as Mayday made her way down the aisle, tossing flower petals on the ground as Rainbow Dash walked towards the Alter. She could hear her parents' tears of happiness, while she's happy that they're so proud, she does wish they wouldn't bring attention to themselves. She also noticed the rest of The Fantastic Four, giving a friendly smile as they waved to her.

Johnny gulped as Rainbow Dash stood before him, wearing a nice wedding dress, with some rainbow designs on them. The dress was girly, a little weird for a pony as tough as Rainbow Dash, but she made it work. Johnny believes Rainbow Dash is still a very attractive pony, seeing her in a nice dress is actually a nice view.

"Wow Dashie, you look...you look very beautiful," Johnny said.

"Not so bad yourself," Rainbow said with a flirty wink.

Mayday went to take a seat as Celestia approached and spoke to the others, "We are here today for the wedding of Rainbow Dash and Johnny Storm."

Celestia continued on with her speech as Johnny waited patiently yet nervously for the big moment. Rainbow Dash herself was a bit nervous but did a better job at hiding it than Johnny.

"Do you, Johnny Storm, take Rainbow Dash to be your wife?" Celestia asked.

Johnny snapped out of his worry and looked to Rainbow Dash with a nod, "Yeah, I do."

Celestia turned to Rainbow, "Do you, Rainbow Dash, take Johnny Storm to be your husband?"

Rainbow Dash nodded and grinned, "Totally."

"Good, I now pronounce you husband and wife," Celestia said.

Johnny pulled Rainbow Dash in for a big deep kiss, one which Rainbow Dash graciously returned as the ponies applauded. Peter and Scootaloo watched on with happiness at seeing the two wed, stepping back to let the two enjoy the spotlight.

Twilight was equally as happy to see her friend be married to a nice man while Mayday silently watched on, feeling happy for her the new couple.

The rest of the Fantastic Four felt pride for their family member, Susan in particular drying a tear while Franklin gave her a handkerchief.

Rainbow Dash's parents seemed like the happiest as they shouted. "BEST WEDDING EVER! GO RAINBOW DASH!"

Rainbow Dash groaned a little, though Johnny stroked her mane. "It's great that your parents support you so much."

That eased Rainbow Dash's annoyance a little as she pulled Johnny in for another kiss, happy to finally have him as her husband.


After the wedding, all the ponies gathered to congratulate the two.

"That was such a nice wedding, I'm so happy for you two," Cadance said.

"You're so lucky Rainbow Dash," Blossomforth said.

"You two are a great match for each other," Cloudchaser said.

As Johnny talked with the ponies, he felt Rainbow's mother Windy grab him for a hug.

"Welcome to our family Johnny! Thanks for making my little Rainbow Dash so happy."

"It's no trouble Mrs. Whistles, I love your daughter very much, I just hope I can be a good enough husband for her," Johnny said.

"I'm sure you can," Windy said. "Also you don't need to be so formal with me, you're Rainbow Dash's husband after all, and I'm her mother. We're a family now after all dear."

Johnny nodded with a nervous smile, "Sure thing...um Windy?"

Windy rubbed Johnny's hair, "You're so cute, promise me you and Rainbow Dash will give me a grandchild soon."

Johnny blushed at that comment, as did Rainbow Dash. While not against the idea, having it brought up like that was not something they expected nor wanted.

"Mom, that's embarrassing!" Rainbow Dash whined.

"Sorry dear," Windy said, then turned to Johnny. "Whenever you're both ready."

Johnny nodded, then felt Rainbow's father Bow pat his back. "I'm so proud of both of you, you'll take care of my daughter, won't you son?"

Johnny looked so surprised at hearing that, he felt some odd relief and happiness. He faced his wife's father with a determined look, "I won't let you down sir."

Windy giggled, "You're just the cutest Johnny."

Johnny blushed at that, looking slightly annoyed. "Cute doesn't really fit me, I'm more handsome."

"I don't know Torch, I think cute is perfect for you," Ben teased, much to Johnny's annoyance.

"Not helping Ben."

Rainbow Dash some humor in that. Suddenly Susan had gotten her attention. "Welcome to the family Rainbow Dash, please take good care of my brother."

"Thanks, I'll be there for Johnny, or rather we'll be there for each other," Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm happy to hear that, I'm sure you and Johnny will have a wonderful marriage. I'm so happy for the both of you," Susan said.

"I'm happy too, I really love your brother, so I feel even more determined to be an awesome wife for him," Rainbow said, then noticed Spitfire approach. "Hey Spitfire, great to see you."

"Same here, you had a really nice wedding there Rainbow Dash, you got yourself a good stallion."

"Thanks Spitfire, I'm honored you came to my wedding," Rainbow said.

"Honor's all mine, besides I like the idea of being there for all my fellow Wonderbolts, even the soon-to-be ones," Spitfire said.

Rainbow looked really excited at what she just heard, "Soon to be? Is there a spot open for me?"

"I know you've been waiting a while, and training hard while you wait, but a spot's opened up for you, and one for Johnny if he's interested," Spitfire said.

Rainbow Dash looked so pleased to hear this, "Getting married and joining The Wonderbolts!? Awesome!"

Bow looked to be in tears for his daughter, "You finally realized your goals Rainbow Dash."

"We're even more proud of you," Windy said.

Johnny looked happy himself, "I'd love to join, I'll need a special suit than can handle my powers though."

"Twilight could help with that, let's go make some plans," Rainbow Dash said and left with Johnny.

Reed approached Spitfire, "So you're Spitfire, I've heard a lot about you from Johnny. You are very athletic and you also serve as a type of guard for Equestria?"

"Yeah, we do shows and we protect this world, alongside Spider-Mane. It's a shame he didn't want to be a Wonderbolt but I understand his decision," Spitfire said.

"Peter never felt like he fit in sometimes, especially when he wanted to join our group, The Fantatic Four, though his overeagerness caused some problems," Reed said.

"Truth be told, I worry for Rainbow Dash on that aspect. She really looks up to us, I just hope she doesn't try too hard to impress us when she joins, she's a great flyer, probably better than me, but she also has a tendacy to show off," Spitfire said.

"My advice, try to be patient, and guide her, if you make her feel like one of the group from the start then maybe she won't worry too much," Reed said.

"Sounds good, thanks Mr. Richards," Spitfire said.

"Technically it's 'Dr. Richards', but you can just call me Reed, no need for formalities," Reed said.

"No problem," Spitfire said. "Now what can you tell me about this group from your world, 'The Avengers'? Peter's told me about them and after seeing them in action myself, I'm a little curious about what they can do."


As the wedding party happened, Peter looked on as the newly wed couple danced together, feeling some pride and happiness for his friends. "I love weddings, those two are gonna be so happy with each other."

Twilight stood by him with a nod, "Yeah, married and now members of The Wonderbolts, they must be so happy."

"I'm glad, Rainbow Dash deserves it more than anypony I know," Peter said.

"That's an understatement, hard work really pays off," Twilight said.

Peter looked around, "Everyone seems to be partying hard, and there's still more weddings this week."

"Yeah, I can't wait to see them," Twilight said.

One wedding down, five more to go.

Author's Note:

That's one wedding, Johnny Storm and Rainbow Dash. One of the first couples I thought of when creating this new timeline.