• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,891 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,891

Family Growth-More Babies

Months had passed by, nothing major had really happened aside from the heroes still getting used to Equestria, though by this point they're all just about ready, but one thing certain heroes weren't totally prepared for.

At Sweet Apple Acres, Remy is bringing in a load of apples. "Man that's some hard work, but worth it in the end at least, just a little bit more and-"

"Remy!"

Remy looked around and saw Apple Bloom make her way over, "What's wrong?"

"It's Applejack! She's having the baby!" Apple Bloom said.

Remy's eyes widened, "Wait now! Are you sure!?"

"Kinda!"

Remy looked like he was gonna panic, "Oh man, my Applejack's gonna have the baby...I'm gonna be a father!" Remy started to pant nervously, "Ok, stay calm Remy, you know what to do..." He grabbed Apple Bloom by her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "WHAT DO I DO!"

"Snap out of it!" Apple Bloom said while slapping Remy. "You need to get a grip!"

Remy rubbed his face, "Ow, you hit kinda hard."

"Oh quit yer whining, anyway we need to get Applejack to Ponyville Hospital," Apple Bloom said.

Remy nodded, "Right, ok is her cart ready?"

"Big Mac's getting it, you and I are gonna get Applejack on the cart and we gonna take her to the hospital, think you can handle that?" Apple Bloom asked.

Remy nodded, "Yeah, I think so."

"Let's hurry, come on," Apple Bloom said and rushed over to where Applejack is, with Remy following closely behind.

Big Mac had gotten the wagon set while Remy and Apple Bloom assisted Applejack.

"You ok there?" Remy asked.

"I'm fine, just help me onto the cart please," Applejack said.

Remy quickly got Applejack on the cart with Apple Bloom helping. The two managed to get her on board and get her comfortable. Apple Bloom sat next to her, "Alright Remy, go help Big Mac pull the cart, I'm gonna keep Applejack company and make sure she's doing alright."

"Sure thing little sis," Remy said and went next to Big Mac, "Ready big bro?"

Big Mac nodded, "Eeyup."

The two stallions pulled the cart as Apple Bloom helped Applejack through her pregnancy.

"Remember to breath sis, it will help with the pain and make you feel relaxed," Apple Bloom said.

"How'd you get so knowledgeable about this?" Applejack asked.

"Ah asked Twilight, she even gave me a book," Apple Bloom said.

Applejack glared, "It didn't say how to get pregnant did it?"

Apple Bloom blushed, "Ah already know that part! Ah ain't gonna get pregnant, Rumble's not even ready to do that with me yet."

"He better not be, neither should you!" Applejack said.

Apple Bloom groaned, "Just do your dang breathing!"

The Apples weren't the only ones expecting that day though, in the clouds Rainbow Dash had only one thing to say.

"JOHNNY! THE BABY'S COMING!"

"NOW!?"

"YES NOW! WHY ELSE WOULD I BE YELLING!?"

"...Not even gonna answer that."

"WHAT!?"

"Nothing dear!" Johnny then started to panic and freak out, he wasn't sure what to do in this situation. "Great, what do I do first!? Get her to the hospital, yeah that's smart, but how!?"

At that moment, the doorbell had rung. He rushed to open it and saw Scootaloo.

"Hey Johnny, I heard some yelling, do you need help with something?"

"Oh Scootaloo, I'm so glad you're here!" Johnny said, pulling her into a hug, making the filly feel awkward.

"Johnny what's wrong? What do you need help with?" Scootaloo asked.

Johnny broke the hug, "Rainbow Dash is having the baby and I'm not sure what do to!"

Scootaloo's eyes widened. "Whoa seriously!? Ok don't worry, I'll go get Twilight and Rainbow Dash's parents, do you have that transport wagon?"

"Transport wagon?" Johnny looked to see what Scootaloo meant in the corner of the home, "Forgot about that, Twilight gave that to me a while back." Johnny turned back to Scootaloo, "Go quickly, I'm gonna get Rainbow Dash to Ponyville Hospital."

"Sure thing," Scootaloo said and flew off as Johnny went to Rainbow Dash.

"Alright, let's get you in that wagon," Johnny said and tried lifting her, she was heavier than she looked. "This is gonna be a problem..."

Rainbow Dash groaned, "Let me, I can still fly a bit." Rainbow flapped her wings enough to land in the wagon.

Johnny sighed and propped in on his shoulders, "Alright, let's go!"

Before long he had flown her to Ponyville Hospital, using his speed well enough to make up for the lack of strength.


Later on both Applejack and Rainbow Dash have been taken to their rooms, which happened to be next to each other. In one room Applejack is in bed, breathing heavily as Remy and Apple Bloom stay by her side. In the other room, Johnny is with Rainbow Dash.

Applejack seems to be handling it better, taking her breaths and trying to stay calm, as opposed to Rainbow Dash who's screaming so loudly that everypony within a five mile radius can hear.

Twilight and the others are all waiting outside, hoping this goes well.

"Man I really should have brought some ear plugs, didn't think anypony could beat out Twilight or Janet," Peter said, earning a clonk on the head from Twilight.

"Shut up."

Janet shook her head disapprovingly and focused on the screaming, "He's not wrong, was I this loud?"

"Sorta," Peter said. "Don't blame you though."

Moments later, Granny Smith had arrived. "Sorry I'm late, the others just rushed her to this here hospital without much of a warning. Don't blame them though, when the baby wants to come, it's gonna come. Is she in the room already?"

"Oh, hi Granny Smith, yeah they're inside, you can go join them if you'd like," Peter said.

She heard some loud yelling and got nervous, "That Applejack's got quite the yell don't she? Never heard her cry this loudly though."

"That's not Applejack, that's Rainbow Dash," Twilight said.

"Oh...she giving birth too? Busy day," Granny Smith said.


In Applejack's room, she's still panting and breathing hard. "Dang, this ain't gonna be easy."

"You got this Applejack, you're a strong mare after all, Remy always found that attractive about you," Remy said.

"There's nothing you can't do Applejack" Apple Bloom said.

"Just keep going baby sister, you got this," Big Macintosh encouraged.

Applejack nodded with a slight smile, "Guess so, I'll do it. Ah want this baby out of me, I'm gonna hold mah baby in the next five minutes! Get ready, I'm gonna get to work here!"

Remy grabbed her hoof, "I'll be with you the whole way."

Applejack nodded and went through with what she said, working hard to get the baby out. It wasn't easy for her, but she didn't care, she was too determined to mind the pain much.

In the other room, Rainbow Dash seemed to be taking it worse. "AAAHHH! This is so much pain!"

The others covered their ears, the screaming being a lot for them.

"Heh, kind of a loud screamer huh?" Bow asked. "Best at having a baby."

"You said it dear," Windy Whistles said. "Best, birth-giver-"

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Rainbow Dash shouted, freaking out her parents. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING THE BEST! I WANT THIS BABY OUT NOW!"

"Bow, Windy, I love how you both love to cheer everything Rainbow Dash does, but I don't think she's in the mood for that," Johnny said.

The two nervously nodded.

"Right, sorry, not the time for that I guess," Bow said.

Rainbow Dash turned to her mother, looking really upset. "I'm so sorry mom!"

"Sorry about what dear!?" Windy asked.

"I put you through this didn't I? I put you through this pain! I didn't realize how much it hurt!" Rainbow said. getting tear eyed.

"It's nothing to be sorry about dear!" Windy said. "The pain was worth it to me, because after it was over, I held you in my hooves. That moment means more to me than you could imagine!"

Rainbow Dash nodded, "I love you mom, thanks for always being there for me in my important moments! Especially this one!"

"Oh honey, of course I'll be there for you," Windy said, holding her daughter's hoof. "I can't wait to see my grandchild."

Johnny chuckled a bit, "That's cute, your wife's so awesome Bow."

"Where do you think Rainbow Dash got it from...well half of it," Bow slightly boasted.

Rainbow Dash felt some pain, "I need this baby out of me! But it hurts so much!"

Johnny approached her from the other side. "Rainbow Dash, remember what I've always told you. You're the toughest mare I know, you always overcome a challenge! This is no different! Didn't you say you wanted to give birth before Applejack did!?

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yeah, I did."

"Endure the pain, once it's over our baby's gonna be born. It hurts but you're more than tough enough to handle that! Show me that awesome confidence I love about you! It's time for our awesome baby to come to this world! Show them Rainbow Dash!" Johnny shouted.

Rainbow Dash suddenly got a more determined look in her eye, "You're right! I gotta be tougher! I'm Rainbow Dash! The most awesome pony in Equestria!" She began to start. "I'm gonna show the world my baby! I'm gonna give my parents the greatest grandchild ever! If my baby's gonna be awesome, I gotta show how it's done, right at the moment of it's birth!"

Johnny felt relieved, Rainbow Dash seemed to stop complaining and began to feel more determined and confident. "Alright Dashie! Show our baby what awesome is! Make it their first word!"

"Come on Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo encouraged.

"Go for it!" Bow and Windy said.

Rainbow Dash nodded and smiled with determination, "It's coming, get ready!"

It wasn't long before screaming from both rooms were heard. The others outside became very curious.

"You almost got this Applejack!" they heard Remy shout.

"Come on sis!" they heard Apple Bloom shout.

"Go for it Dashie!" they heard Johnny shout.

Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash worked hard, each letting out one big scream before the sound of crying was heard. They had both given birth to their foals. The doctor ponies had come out to let the others know, and for their convenience, both mothers were moved to a bigger room which they shared.

Applejack had given birth to a nice healthy baby colt while Rainbow Dash had a young filly.

Remy, Apple Bloom and Big Mac sat near Applejack, Remy feeling proud to finally see his son while Apple Bloom and Big Mac were so happy to see their nephew. Granny Smith also sat nearby, proud of her Granddaughter.

At the other bed, Johnny is seen sitting next to Rainbow Dash, admiring the fact that he has a daughter, plus feeling relieved that Rainbow Dash stopped screaming. Bow and Windy seemed so happy to see their grandchild, both having tears in their eyes.

The Parker-Sparkle family also looked happy to see the two babies having been born.

"So, what are their names?" Peter asked.

Applejack looked down at her baby, "His name is Oliver Apple, it's a name Remy himself picked out."

"I only picked the Oliver part, you picked the Apple," Remy pointed out.

Peter chuckled, "She picked the Apple, good one."

Remy rolled his eyes a little, but decided to let it pass, he was in too good of a mood. Plus he kinda let that joke happen.

"Well I think name is cute, I like it," Twilight said.

"Yeah, it is," Peter said and then turned to Rainbow Dash. "What about your daughter's name?"

Rainbow Dash rocked her baby, "Her name is Firefly, Firefly Storm,"

"A name Dashie picked out I should say," Johnny said.

"Firefly, sounds fitting," Peter said.

"Definitely," Johnny said, stroking his baby's mane. "This is awesome, I'm a dad, now I know how you feel Peter."

"Same here, me and Applejack got ourselves a great young Apple to call family," Remy said.

Big Macintosh looked down at his new nephew, "Eeyup."

Scootaloo looked to Rainbow Dash's baby, "She's gonna be awesome, like her parents."

Windy and Bow looked on in happiness as they soflty said, "Greatest Grandchild of all time."


Later on the rest of their friends came to see the babies, both Rainbow Dash and Applejack were sitting while holding their foals, both their husbands nearby and looking over the babies.

"We're so happy for you two, what's it like being mothers?" Fluttershy asked.

"Considering we've only been mothers fer about an hour, I'd say it's a really great feeling to have," Applejack said.

"Totally, to think this baby in my hooves is mine, that I carried her for what felt like a year and now she's here for the world to see," Rainbow said.

"That'll happen," Twilight said. "It's an amazing feeling, I'm sure your husbands will agree."

All the ponies noticed that both Johnny and Remy look to be in tears, they can barely hold back their excitement.

"I have a little boy, I never thought I'd see the day," Remy said.

"Same here bro...my daughter is so beautiful, just like her mother," Johnny said, stroking Firefly's mane.

Rarity got their attention, "Any tips on how to handle your pregnancy?"

Peter looked curious, "Any reason you ask Rarity?"

Rarity had a smug smile, "Because I wanna prepare for the next year."

All the ponies in the room looked to her with a surprised look on their face.

"You mean you...and Bobby," Peter started saying.

Bobby put his hoof around Rarity, "You bet, months from now she's gonna be feeling exactly how Applejack and Rainbow Dash are feeling."

Twilight immediately ran to Rarity, "You're pregnant!? You're gonna have a baby!? That's so exciting!"

All the ponies went to offer congratulations to Bobby and Rarity, even Applejack congratulated her from where she was sitting. Rainbow Dash, however, felt different.

"You trying to compete with me Rarity!?" Rarity glared at Rainbow Dash, as did most of the other ponies, causing her to feel awkward. "I mean...yay for Rarity," Rainbow said and offered a worried smile.

Bow shook his head, "My Rainbow Dash, always so competitive. Kinda proud of that though."

Rarity rolled her eyes, "Rainbow will be Rainbow, gotta love her though. Still this is your moment, as well as Applejack's, so let's celebrate you two."

The ponies continued their congratulations to the two couples. They now felt happiness they could say through just words, but they will show with their love.

Author's Note:

Now two more couples have kids, with another one expecting. Remy and Applejack are happy, same with Johnny and Rainbow Dash.