• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,916 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,916

Weddings Part II-Logan and Fluttershy

Soon came time for the wedding of Logan and Fluttershy, the guests gathered at a quiet little garden around Ponyville, with all the animals nearby, waiting for the wedding.

Many of the guests were a little unsure about being near so many animals, they were assured they were all tame and wouldn't cause much of a mess. Fluttershy's parents and brother were seen in the crowd, her brother occasionally waving flirty like to Rainbow Dash, much to Johnny's irritation.

Logan was preparing nearby, trying to ease the discomfort he felt. He was happy that he could marry Fluttershy, but he was also worried about being a good enough husband to her. This is something that has bothered Logan for months, despite everypony trying to ease his worries, from her friends, to Lightning Dust, even his fiancé's parents, he continued to feel unsure about everything.

As he readied himself, Twilight had come into the room. "Logan?"

Logan turned and waved to Twilight, "Hey Twilight, do you need something?"

"I just wanted to check up on you and make sure you weren't too worried about the wedding," Twilight said.

"I wish I could say I wasn't, truth be told I'm still very unsure about all of this," Logan admitted.

"Logan, I thought you would have a little more confidence than that," Twilight said.

Logan nodded, "I know, and maybe I should, but I guess I'll always have those doubts about myself no matter how hard I try. Fluttershy isn't my first wife, and deep down, I worry about..." Logan shook his head. "Let's just say that experience ain't exactly helping here."

Twilight approached Logan and pulled him into a hug, "You'll be fine Logan, I have confidence in you, we all do. Fluttershy loves you very much and I'm so happy that she has somepony like you to love her. You're gonna be a great husband."

Logan felt a little relieved and returned Twilight's hug. "Yer a great friend to have Twilight, Parker's lucky to have you as his wife."

Twilight offered a friendly smile as she ended the hug, "Oh, by the way, I created a portal for your friends from the X-Men, they're gonna be at the wedding."

Logan looked surprised, "Wow, more portals huh? Is this idea of yers actually working?"

"Looks like it, soon the worlds will be properly linked and you'll be able to live in Equestria forever with no worries of imbalance," Twilight said.

"That's good to hear," Logan said with a small smile. "Yer a talented mare Twilight."

Twilight blushed at the compliment, then gestured Logan towards the Alter, "Your big moment's coming, get ready."

Logan nodded and left the room, feeling a little bit more confident about everything.


Logan arrived at to the alter and waited alongside his Best Stallion Peter, and near the Bridesmaid Laura, the latter of whom looked really unhappy.

"Why am I wearing this stupid dress?" Laura asked.

"Because it's a wedding, besides you look great in a dress, it's actually kinda cute," Peter complimented.

Laura glared at the hero, "Don't call me cute."

"Aw, but you are-" Peter stopped talking the moment Laura brought her claws out. "I'll shut up now."

"Smart boy," Laura said, her claws going back.

Logan groaned and shook his head a little, though it wasn't really the little moment between Laura and Peter that got him a little annoyed, he was still concerned about the wedding, even after Twilight tried to encourage him. Granted he was a little less worried but part of it was still there.

"Feeling alright Logan?" Peter asked.

"Bit nervous but I'll be fine," Logan said.

"Just remember, you two love each other very much, that's all you need in a wedding," Peter said. "But I'm sure you knew that."

"Parker...you had a girl before Twilight, right?" Logan asked. "How do you move on? How do you not worry about...repeating mistakes?"

"Simple...I just do my best to learn from them," Peter said. "I'm not perfect at it, far from it. But if you worry too much about your past, you can't enjoy your future."

"Appreciate the tip, thanks," Logan said.

The music then started, Mayday went down the aisle, throwing the flowers down for the bride. Fluttershy started walking down the aisle a moment later, and stood before Logan, her dress having a nature look to it.

"Yer so beautiful Fluttershy," Logan said, stroking her mane a bit.

"And you look very handsome," Fluttershy stated.

Celestia went to take her usual spot, "We are here for the wedding of Logan and Fluttershy."

As Celestia spoke, Logan looked to the crowd and noticed that as Twilight said, the X-Men had attended the wedding. He could see Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Nightcrawler and others.

Fluttershy had also looked to the crowd, seeing how happy her parents looked, as well as her little brother, who seemed to be drying his eyes. Lightning Dust was also watching closely, happy to see two of her friends be married.

"Do you, Logan, take Fluttershy to be your wife?" Celestia asked, getting their attention.

"Yeah," Logan said.

"Do you, Fluttershy, take Logan to be your husband?" Celestia asked.

Fluttershy nodded, "I do."

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife," Celestia said.

The two wasted no time in going for their kiss, showing off their big wedding moment in front of a pleased crowd.

"I'm so happy for you big sister!" Zephyr Breeze shouted.

"Yeah! Go Logan! You too Fluttershy!" Lightning Dust cheered.

Mayday quietly clapped for her Uncle Logan as well, glad to see two more ponies married.


Later on Fluttershy and Logan are talking to all their friends about the wedding.

"Glad you two finally went for it," Laura said.

"You're both so lucky, I know Logan will be a great husband, and Fluttershy will be a great wife," Lightning said.

"I'm just happy to have somepony like Logan in my life, I still can't believe I'm married," Fluttershy said as she nuzzled Logan.

"Same here darling," Logan said and nuzzled back.

Before long, Cyclops had made his way over. "Congrats Logan, you got yourself a good wife."

"Thanks Scott, glad you could make it," Logan said.

"I wasn't gonna miss the chance, I wanted to see the very mare who could get you in a fancy suit," Cyclops said with a small chuckle.

Logan did a brief mock laugh, hiding his annoyance at Scott's smart mouth comment. "Real funny Scott."

Cyclops looked over to Laura, "I hope you're keeping yourself behaved."

"What's it to you anyway?" Laura asked in a brash tone.

"Laura, be nice," Fluttershy said and turned to Cyclops. "She's still working on some anger issues, but I appreciate you coming by."

"Pleasure's all mine Miss Fluttershy, take good care of Logan, he's always been one of our best X-Men," Cyclops said.

"Well he is the best in the world at what he does," Fluttershy said, then looked seductively at Logan. "That includes being my lover...in more ways than one."

Cyclops, Laura and Lightning Dust all blushed at that statement, though Logan felt some pride.

"Yer right about that darling, I'll be more than happy to prove it again to you real soon," Logan said.

Lightning Dust looked to Cyclops, "So can I see the other X-Men?"

"Sounds good," Cyclops said quickly, understanding Lightning Dust's desire to not be near this conversation. Laura also quickly followed, not wanting to be around for that type of talk.

Logan looked on with a satisfied smile, "Looks like we freaked them out a little."

Fluttershy shrugged, "Maybe it was a bit awkward, but it's my honest feelings."

"Hey, fer what it's worth, yer the best at it too," Logan said.

Fluttershy giggled, "Probably should be careful, my parents are nearby after all."

"Yeah," Logan said, then walked with Fluttershy to the rest of the guests.


Later on as the party got started, Laura and Lightning Dust were seen at a table, both enjoying some food.

"So, now they're married," Lightning Dust said.

"Yeah, Fluttershy's so happy, I love seeing her smile," Laura said.

"She's got an adorable smile, but how are you feeling? About Logan too?" Lightning asked. "Are you happy for him as well?"

"I really don't care," Laura said. "I mean I'll admit that they love each other and he's probably good for her, but that's all."

Lightning Dust looked saddened, "I think you really should give this a chance Laura. He cares about you whether you want to admit it or not, and I think he's a really nice guy."

Laura shook her head, "I really don't like talking about this Dust."

"Laura..." Lightning Dust tried pleading.

"Forget it alright!" Laura partially shouted. "I'm happy for Fluttershy, that's all. She's the only parent that I need, I don't need anyone else for that."

Lightning Dust lowered her ears, "I'm sorry, I'm just...I really want you to be happy."

Laura felt some pity for her best friend, then turned to her with a sympathetic stare. "Dust, I know you're just worried for me. I love you for that, but this isn't something I want to discuss. I hope you understand that."

Lightning Dust nodded, "I love you too Laura, hopefully I can be there for you as well."

Laura then brought Lightning Dust in for a hug, which the Pegasus affectionately returned. Despite what she said, Laura did have to admit to herself, she partially wishes to be closer to Logan, but that's not as easy as she would like it to be.


As the party went on, Peter looked to see Logan and Fluttershy having a nice dance, "I'm so happy for Logan, it's great to see him with a smile."

"Fluttershy too, she looks so beautiful in a wedding dress, and Logan is very handsome," Twilight said.

"Not more than me right?" Peter asked, getting a chuckle from Twilight.

"Don't worry, you're still the most handsome to me," Twilight said, kissing Peter on the cheek.

Peter blushed at that, then looked to Laura and Lightning, both of them trying to avoid Zephyr Breeze, who was offering them a chance for him to work on their manes. "Looks like Fluttershy is gonna have some weird family moments of her own, between Logan probably having to bond with Zephyr Breeze and Laura technically being Fluttershy's daughter now."

"Laura doesn't consider herself Logan's daughter though, ironically she probably would consider Fluttershy a mother, even if Fluttershy's only a few years older," Twilight said.

"What does that make Lightning Dust?" Peter asked.

Twilight shrugged, "I would say the 'Trixie' of the family."

Peter tapped his chin and nodded, "Guess so."

Twilight sighed happily, "I can't wait for the other weddings."

"Same, let's hope they're just as great as the last two were," Peter said, feeling a little confident about that, hoping to help make the weddings great as they could be.

Two weddings down, four more to go.

Author's Note:

Now Logan and Fluttershy are married, more to come soon. Logan and Fluttershy was one of the first fan made couples I saw in this fandom, fitting to bring them together.