• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,887 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,887

Family Growth-Showing their Love

The days went by, Janet and Spike had brought their daughter home, and their parenting days were really beginning.

Mayday already loved her new cousin, often playing peek-a-boo with her. Something about being a big sister really seemed fun for the young filly, and somehow seemed to come easier than being a friend to anypony, including her cousin Flurry Heart. Even if she loves her as well, it's not easy for her to get along with other ponies.

Each of The Avengers seemed happy to know that Janet was a mother, she looked so natural as one and were willing to help her should she have needed any help.

Now everypony wonders what it will be like once Applejack and Rainbow Dash have kids of their own. Each of them do have somepony helping them, even if it's not easy for them to handle.

"Man, just wait til ah get pregnant, then I'll be the one that gets this treatment," Apple Bloom said, delivering some food to Applejack.

The older Apple glared at the young filly, "You better not get yerself pregnant anytime soon, otherwise I'll make yer rump as red as yer mane!"

Apple Bloom backed away a little, not too happy with her sister's choice of words, "How? You can't even move two inches!"

"Apple Bloom, please don't get your sister upset, I'm usually the one who has to deal with it afterwards," Remy said.

Applejack glared, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Remy shook his head feverishly, "Remy didn't mean anything by that!"

Applejack rolled her eyes and laid back, "Just go get me something tah drink, and maybe a pad fer mah back. This baby's really causing some pain, ah can tell it's gonna be a strong pony."

Remy nodded and took her hoof, "Sure thing, my lovely wife."

"Don't start with that romance stuff, just get me mah drink and pad!" Applejack said.

Apple Bloom groaned and spoke low, "Wow, bossy much?"

"What was that young filly?" Appplejack said, causing Apple Bloom to back off.

"Nothing, let's go Remy!"

The two quickly went to fulfil the favors asked by Applejack.

"Ugh she's such a pain lately," Apple Bloom said, grabbing a pad. She turned to Remy, not hiding her annoyance. "Why'd yah have to get her pregnant, couldn't you control yer dang urges!?"

"Watch that mouth of yours, besides we agreed to have a baby so it's not like we weren't expecting this," Remy said, grabbing a drink.

"Didn't tell me nothing!" Apple Bloom said.

"Didn't have to tell you nothing!" Remy said.

Apple Bloom sighed, "Whatever, let's just hurry before she starts complaining, where's Big Mac anyway?"

"Doing the apple bucking, which we gotta help him with afterwards," Remy said.

Apple Bloom groaned, "This is so lame, wonder how Johnny's handling things?"

"He says he's got this, he's probably handling it well," Remy said, then muttered. "Or not."


At the Cloudiminium, Johnny is flying around trying to get Rainbow Dash everything she wants, needless to say she was being a little too demanding.

"Hurry up Johnny! I'm getting really hungry!" Rainbow shouted.

Johnny had been trying to cook a meal for Rainbow Dash, while at the same time getting her several supplies such as a pad for her pain, a book for her to read, making sure the light is properly dimmed, making sure her pillow is adjusted 'just right', and she doesn't feel too hot or too cold.

Johnny was so preoccupied he didn't realize his loaf bread he had been making was starting to burn, so he quickly went to it and turned off the machine and open the door, letting some smoke out, which bothered him a bit. He quickly pulled the bread out and placed it on the table, checking to see if it was badly burnt.

"We can still eat it I think," Johnny said.

"HURRY UP WITH MY FOOD!" Rainbow shouted, freaking Johnny out a bit.

"Coming right up babe!" Johnny said and quickly cleaned up a bit while grabbing plates for them. He got a piece of the bread, put some hay on the side with some carrots and quickly got the food over to his wife. "Got your food Dashie."

"About time! Give me that!" Rainbow said and grabbed the plate, then procceded to shove everything into her mouth, not even tasting the food.

Johnny looked a little concerned at the speed she was eating. "Careful, you don't want to get a stomach-"

"Back off!" Rainbow said, spitting out some food in the process, then going right back to eating. Johnny sighed and sat back, this really was hard work. But he knew it was worth it.


Meanwhile Rarity is in her botique, making some clothes while Bobby has a tea party with Sweetie Belle.

"Aren't you a little old for this by now?" Bobby asked.

"Hey I always wanted a big brother to do a tea party with, and I'm getting that wish," Sweetie said.

Rarity noticed the situation and found it humorous. She loves how well Bobby and Sweetie Belle have bonded. Her sister means a lot to her, for her husband to show that same affection is one of the only things Rarity cares about.

Though speaking of sisters, Rarity herself finds herself wondering about her sister from Future Equestria. She wishes the Sweetie Belle of that would could come live in this timeline, where she can have a family that would care about her.

Rarity again looked over to Sweetie Belle, who seemed to be enjoying herself. The young filly was growing up fast, part of her would miss the days when she was younger. She looked over to her husband as well. While Bobby didn't care much for doing this, he still did it anyway because he only cared about making Sweetie Belle happy.

She also thought a little about her friend Coco Pommel, from what she's heard Coco has really done a great job so far as Tony Stark's assistant, getting praise from her boss on a regular basis. Tony Stark believes Coco Pommel is his best assistant since Pepper Potts, and coming from him is a huge compliment.

Rarity then started thinking about children, hearing about Janet and Spike having their baby, plus seeing Applejack and Rainbow Dash pregnant has her wondering, should she try for a baby of her own? Her heat is months away, so that's plenty of time to think about it at least. Perhaps she should try being a mother, she's confident she and Bobby can make excellent parents.

She loves the idea of having a big family, though wishes the one final member could live with her. Her future sister deserves to be happy after all.

"Wonder how she's doing?" Rarity asked herself.


Meanwhile in the future, Future Sweetie Belle is laying on her bed, holding a foal in her hooves, rocking it while huming the 'Hush now, Quiet now', lulluby.

She was then joined by Future Pinkie Pie, "Hey Sweetie Belle, you busy?"

"I'm just trying to get my little colt to fall asleep, what's up?" Future Sweetie asked.

"Another city is close to being rebuilt, I thought you would like to go see it for yourself," Future Pinkie said.

"That would be nice, just hold on, he's almost asleep," Future Sweetie said, still rocking her baby.

Future Pinkie looked at the baby, it was close to falling asleep. Somehow Future Pinkie always seemed happy around the baby, it was so cute. Not to mention the baby brought so much happiness to Future Sweetie, but she also remembered one important thing, something she wishes her friend would do. "You never told Peter about your baby, did you?"

Future Sweetie looked away, "Now's not a good time to talk about that Pinkie."

"Sweetie Belle, you need to tell Peter about him, he deserves to know after all," Future Pinkie said.

"Tell Peter what? That he had a baby with a pony other than his wife? What do you think that would do him? What do you think it would do to his relationship with Twilight!?" Future Sweetie asked. She focused on rocking her baby, "Peter's better off not knowing, he's happy, I don't want any more regret from him."

"You can't be serious Sweetie Belle, Peter needs to know about his child!" Future Pinkie said.

"He has a child, Mayday Parker-Sparkle, her mother is Twilight Sparkle, that's the way it should be!" Future Sweetie said. "This baby is my responsiblity, Peter doesn't need that burden!"

Future Pinkie shook her head, "Do what you want, but you know this isn't the right thing to do. Deny it all you want, but Peter is the father of your son, you can't change that."

Future Sweetie groaned, "You're such a pain, what good would it do to tell him? Peter doesn't live in this timeline. Besides I can take care of my foal by myself!"

Future Pinkie knelt by Future Sweetie, "First off you're not gonna raise that child by yourself because I'm here. You're all I have left Sweetie Belle, and I care about you a lot. I'm gonna help you raise your baby, I'll treat your baby like my own. But I still think Peter should know, and I hope you tell him soon."

Future Sweetie groaned, she hates when Future Pinkie is right, but she has no choice here. Perhaps one day she'll talk to Peter about this.

"I'm just worried Pinkie, what would he think? What would Twilight say? " Future Sweetie said.

Future Pinkie hugged Future Sweetie close, "You'll never know unless you find out. Suppose they do find out another way? This is too big a secret to keep from them."

Future Sweetie nodded, "But still...I'm a bit nervous about telling them."

"If you want, I can go with you the next time you wanna go see them in the past," Future Pinkie said.

Future Sweetie smiled at that, "That would make it easeir, thanks Pinkie, you're my Best Friend. I love you."

"I love you too, and I love to see you smile," Future Pinkie said, showing off her trademark smile. Despte her now usually serious face, she still remembers how to smile, thanks to Peter. All she can do right now is make sure that Sweetie Belle has a smile, as well as her baby.

Future Sweetie nuzzled against Future Pinkie slightly, though her baby's cries disctacted her a little, so she went back to rocking the baby. "I'll go with you to the city, but can you help me rock the baby to sleep?"

Future Pinkie nodded and sat next to Future Sweetie on the bed, wrapping her hooves around both her friend and her baby, or rather their baby, both singing the same lulluby.

'Hush now, quiet now, it's time to lay your sleepy head,
Hush now, quiet it now, it's time to go to bed'.

The baby eventually drifted to sleep, a big smile on his face as both ponies looked down on it with smiles of their own.

"You're right Pinkie, Peter should see this baby, he should see what he helped bring into this world, a chance for all of us to smile again," Future Sweetie said.

Future Pinkie nodded, "That's the best thing he could have given us too, we'll go see him as soon as possible."


Weeks passed by in the main timeline, Spike and Janet have gotten their baby routie down. They had some help from Twilight, who made a nice checklist for them to help they stay on track, things have been almost easy for them.

They did have some harder moments, such as trying to get the baby to eat.

"Come on Hope, eat your veggies, they'll make you big and strong," Spike said, trying to feed his baby.

His child wouldn't have it though, she whacked the spoon away and stuck her tongue at it, much to Spike's irritation.

"Seriously? Come on they're not bad, watch!" Spike said and tasted some of the veggies. Truth be told he hated it, but he had to fake a smile so his daughter would it eat. "Mmm, yummy veggies." Spike rubbed his stomach in satisfaction, wanting Hope to buy it.

Unfortunatley his daughter responded by taking the plate and tossing it away, really annoying Spike much more.

"You know your cousin Mayday never acted like this!" Spike complained.

Hope started shouting gibberish, much to Spike's irritation. Janet came by and noticed the mess.

"Is she giving you trouble again?" Janet asked.

"All I want is for her to eat her veggies, and she responds by throwing the plate, where did she learn that from!?" Spike asked.

Janet went to her daughter with a stern glare, "Now, now, don't disrespect your daddy, he knows what's best for you." The baby held her hooves out, as if she wanted Janet to pick her up, but Janet shook her head. "You're staying there until you eat your food young filly." Hope pouted a bit, even more when Janet grabbed more veggies and held the spoon in front of her face. "Eat, you're not moving from this spot until you do so," Janet said with a stern glare.

As much as the baby didn't want to, she couldn't turn away from her mother's glare. She gave up and started eating the veggies. Luckily she didn't mind them too much, she became more eager with each bite.

Spike sighed in relief, "Finally."

"See, much better, you're such a good girl, you're mommy's special little filly," Janet cooed.

Spike chuckled a bit, "You're so much better than I am."

"Maybe she just likes me better," Janet joked, much to Spike's irritation.

"Haha, I'm doing my best Janet, but Hope can be a little stubborn," Spike said.

"She's just testing you Spike, you gotta be a little tough," Janet said.

"Like you?" Spike asked.

Janet looked to her daughter, "Well maybe it's because she's just being mommy's daughter, being a girl like me, we understand each other better."

"But Peter could handle his daughter much better than I could handle my own, in fact he does better than Twilight," Spike said.

"Peter's just naturally good with kids, you can be too, just be confident in yourself. Stop trying too hard to be a typical dad and just be yourself with a little fatherly personality," Janet said.

Spike nodded, "Sure thing, I'll try." He grabbed the food and tried feeding his baby again, "Here you go Hope."

The baby seemed more eager to eat, though that's mostly thanks to Janet. But at least Spike has this under better control.

Janet sighed in relief, "Good job, anyway I'm gonna prepare some bottles for later and set up her bath, make sure she eats everything."

"Will do honey," Spike said and kept feeding his daughter.

Later Janet had the bath set, the water a good height and temperature with some toys for her baby to play with.

Peter passed by and noticed Janet setting everything up, "So how are things going?"

Janet sighed, "A little rough, Spike's having some trouble getting the baby to eat, but it gets better little by little, especially when I'm around."

"It's tough at first, but after a while you feel so proud. Everyday I'm proud of Mayday, and I know you two love your son just the same," Peter said.

Janet nodded, "I love her a lot. I have a great husband and an adorable daughter." She turned around, "Now I know how you feel...to have a great life partner and to have a wonderful child." Janet remembered something. "Speaking of Mayday, she's just the sweetest little girl, she's so nice to my baby, you really taught her well."

Peter rubbed his head with a sheepish smile, "Thanks, though more credit goes to Rumble for that. But Mayday loves her cousin, she told me the other day she's like a little sister, she didn't know how fun it was to have a pony to be like a little sibling. Now she wants to know why me and Twilight didn't have one sooner."

Janet giggled, "She's a natural, just like her daddy. If you two do have another baby, I just know she'll make a great big sister."

Not too long later, Spike arrived with the baby, "Hey Janet, is the bath ready? Because our daughter is ready for one."

Janet noticed some of the veggies covering both Spike and Hope, causing her to surpress a giggle, "It's ready, you look like you could use one yourself."

"Totally," Spike lamented. He looked to Peter, who too was surpressing a giggle. "What? Like you've never looked like this?"

"Hey if I have it was on purpose, like the time me, Twilight, Mayday and Luna covered each other with frosting," Peter said.

Janet giggled, "When was this? Sounds so funny."

"Couple of years ago, don't worry we'll invite you to the next one," Peter said with a grin.

Spike went inside, "Anyway let's just get this bath over with, then later we'll teach our daughter a valuable lesson in making sure more goes in than out."

Peter chuckled and walked off, "I'll leave you three alone then, see ya."

Peter went to his room where Twilight was making a few notes. "Hey hon, what you up to?"

"Comparing notes, hoping to find a way to expand the portals," Twilight said.

"Working on Capcom right now?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, I think I may have it figured out, though it's still gonna take some time," Twilight said, placing some notes down.

Peter sat on the bed, carefully not to cause any paper to fly away, "Don't work too hard, I don't want you to get a headache."

"I'm fine Peter, I'm actually quite excited, I'd actually like to visit the Capcom world, in fact I'd like to go to your world again soon, just enjoy things there," Twilight said.

"Hey you're not missing much, I mean maybe I can show you around some places we haven't been to yet but there's not much else," Peter said.

"How about that Wakanda place? The one King T'challa lives at?" Twilight asked.

Peter shrugged, "I guess, it gets boring really fast though."

Twilight furrowed a brow, "I doubt that, anyway I'd still like to see Capcom, I wanna see how they live."

"From what I've heard, it doesn't sound like an ideal place either," Peter said.

Twilight groaned, "Come on Peter, you've been there, surely there are some nice places."

Peter shrugged, "Maybe where Mega Man lives, it's got a great scientific atmosphere, but beyond that, it's pretty meh."

Twilight sighed, "Anyway after Capcom, we have to find another portal, where to? I'm sure there's more to explore."

"Let's not get carried away," Peter said. "Two portals is enough. I would just prefer one but Sunset Shimmer just has to get that other one going it seems."

"Sunset Shimmer...that mare is probably working harder than me right now trying to get to Capcom," Twilight tapped her chin. "Does she like that place that much?"

"I think it's because she has a crush on Ryu it seems," Peter said.

Twilight laid back to wonder, "You think you and your friends can befriend Ryu and his allies? You think your rivalry is over?"

Peter shrugged, "I'm not even sure honestly, they're just so competitive, hopefully they can manage that. I'd like to befriend Ryu though, he seems like a nice guy, he just needs to learn some fun, I don't even know if he's used to having fun."

"He had fun fighting you I think, I think you encourage him to be stronger," Twilight said.

Peter thought about that, having a friendly rival to help each other get better. He can help Ryu get better as a fighter and himself improve as a hero.

"I think Ryu can be a great friend and rival, I'd like to try that. I think we can help him really learn the Magic of Friendship," Peter said.

Twilight smiled at that, to spread her Friendship message to other worlds, that's what this is all about after all.

"Anyway I should get busy, I really want this portal opened, I miss Nathan, he really needs a friend as well," Twilight said.

"Well he has Chun Li, speaking of whom I'd like to see her too, she's really nice," Peter said.

Twilight felt some mixed feelings on the idea of seeing Chun Li, "The thing about her though Peter, do you think she's in love with you?"

Peter looked surprised, "Why do you say that?"

"The way she acts around you, plus I think her allies said something like that," Twilight said.

Peter looked confused, "Chun Li didn't like me when I first met her, in fact when I got invited to their tournaments they all started to hate me, I honestly think I'm the reason our worlds didn't like each other."

"Peter don't say that, it was a rivarly, nothing big," Twilight said.

Peter shook his head, "No, there's more to that. When it was just the X-Men during their whole Street Fighter thing, the rivalry was friendly. Logan and Ryu had a lot of fun challenging each other. Then The Avengers were challenged by Ryu and the other Street Fighters, soon they wanted to face the other heroes. I heard about this from Johnny actually, he was on his way to challenge them, came by to boast about it, so I went with him and I found myself facing some of their fighters, including Chun Li. I swear she did not like me, probably because I poked some fun at her legs."

Twilight groaned, "Her legs aren't that big, their a bit muscular but I think everypony exaggerates a bit, that could be why she gets so upset when somepony mentions them."

Peter shrugged, "Anyway we fought for a bit, and I did have fun, a little too much since I taunted them after I beat them, boy did Ryu's best friend Ken hate that. Later more Capcom fighters came, including Mega Man and Strider Hiryu, but it wasn't until later that they all really started to hate me, maybe because I got carried away. I started hearing the arguments between Logan and Ryu, while Logan found me annoying he always seemed to hate when someone else would talk bad about me."

"Logan cares in his own way, he's always been sweet like that," Twilight said.

"Yeah, but the arguing got worse, most of the Capcom people hated me, only a few were nice, like Strider Hiryu, who would often talk with me after a fight. I got the feeling he sensed my sadness, truth be told even Susan Storm had to comfort me after each fight. I just felt so bad knowing that I may have been the reason the worlds started to hate each other," Peter said. He laid back as he looked to the ceiling, "Question is why? Why did they go through all that trouble for me? I was just some low leveled hero, they didn't need me after all."

"Peter," Twilight said, laying next to him. "You need to stop thinking that. You feel like you've been alone all your life, but the truth is you weren't. All your fellow heroes cared about you, for good reason to. Look at Johnny, you two used to be rivals as well, now he's here in Equestria, he always watches out for you, the two of you have a brotherly bond that very few can match with. Now you have the others who care about you, look at Remy, he proudly calls you his 'Apple Brother', and Janet, who's here living with us. Even Ant Man lives in Ponyville and he looks out for you. I don't wanna say you're the reason for the rivalry, but you must realize that the reason they may have fought over that is because they all care about you, maybe it wasn't just you, just that they would even act like that."

Peter looked to his wife, then moved in closer to hug her, resting his face against her chest, "You really think that?"

Twilight hugged Peter, "I know that, your fellow heroes care so much about you, I mean if they didn't, they wouldn't be around to help you as often as they do, whether it's saving the world, or just being your friend. We all love you Peter, both in this world and yours, and now even Capcom's starting to like you. You see how much Chun Li cares for you now at least, even to the point where I get a little worried that she likes you too much."

Peter thought a bit, "I get it, maybe she's just trying to make up for things. She was pretty harsh with me at one point, even calling me a 'Disgraceful Hero', and a mockery of martial arts. Then some stuff happened later, I even remember waking up one moment and she's right next to me, blushing a lot and smiling."

Twilight looked worried, "What stuff? What happened?"

"I don't fully remember, I think there was some trouble between our worlds and well, I just woke up and she was much nicer. She even hugged me and told me how sorry she was for having been so unfriendly with me. Unfortunatley everyone else still hated me, so our worlds closed off contact. Not much longer later on, I came to this world," Peter said.

Twilight had even more suspiscion over Chun Li, "I'll worry about that later I guess, I have a few questions for her. For now, let's just relax."

"What about your work?" Peter asked.

"That can wait, you're always much more important to me after all," Twilight said, rubbing his mane.

Peter nuzzled into her neck, "I love you so much."

"And I love you, don't ever forget that Peter," Twilight said, keeping Peter close to her.

Peter then had to wonder, what other world is there? What else could be seen? What other portal could be opened?

His questions could soon be answered, especially if a certain Saiyan learns of more powerful warriors. In The Dragon World, the Saiyan known as Goku had wondered when his next major challenge would be.


Off at the Apple Family farm, Applejack is laying in bed, rubbing her stomach, eagerly awaiting the day her foal would be born.

"Just a few more months little one, ah can't wait til ah can hold you in mah hooves," Applejack said with a smile. A moment later she heard a knock on her door. "Come on in."

Remy came into the room alongside Apple Bloom, bringing over Applejack's dinner.

"Food's ready for yah," Remy said. "Your Granny put extra care into this."

"Thanks, you can set it by the table," Applejack said.

Remy nodded and used his magic to levitate the food to the table. He then sat on the bed next to Applejack, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing fine," Applejack said.

Apple Bloom went to the other side, "Do you need anything else?"

"I'm fine, you two do a lot fer me anyway so don't worry too much," Applejack said.

"You are carrying my baby, I do have to worry a little bit Applejack," Remy said, rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah, but ah don't need anything right now, so don't worry, ok sugarcube?" Applejack said.

"Well, if you do need us, we're here fer you, alright?" Apple Bloom said.

Applejack nodded, "Ah know, yer both the best, ah appreciate all the things y'all do fer me, despite how ah act sometimes."

"Hey it's fine, I expected that," Remy said.

"Well I wasn't prepared at all," Apple Bloom said, but still offered a smile. "Still happy to help yah sis."

Applejack brought them both in for a hug, "Ah love you both, you two, along with Granny and Big Mac are the most important ponies in the world to me, soon we're gonna add one more to that."

Apple Bloom pressed her ear against her stomach, "I think ah can hear yer baby, I feel it kicking."

Remy also pressed his hear, "Same here, hey little one, you ready to come out into this world yet? Your daddy wants to see you."

"Dont' forget yer Auntie Apple Bloom, she's waiting to see you as well," Apple Bloom said.

Applejack chuckled, "Give the baby some time, soon it'll be ready few this world, but right now it needs to grow."

Remy nodded, "Right, so you want me and Apple Bloom to leave or..."

Applejack shook her head, "No, yer more than welcome to stay here, I love the company of mah husband and little sister after all."

Remy gave Applejack a nice kiss, "We love your company as well, we'll always be here for you when you need us mon cherrie."

Apple Bloom rubbed her sister's stomach, "Still, ah can't wait til yer a mother. Ah know from personal experience that you'll be a great mom Applejack, yer the closest thing I had to a mom after all." Apple Bloom thought a moment, "Is this how Johnny used to feel?"

"Think so, his sister is pretty motherly," Remy said.

Applejack rubbed her sister's head, "Don't worry, I don't mind being like yer mother, you are the most important little filly to me after all, ah love you very much Apple Bloom, I'm so grateful to have you as mah little sister, and I know you'll be the best Aunt to mah baby."

The two Apple sister shares a close hug with each other, causing Remy to wipe a small tear away.

Applejack caught that however, "Somepony's feeling emotional."

Remy blushed, "What? I just had something in my eye, that's all."

Applejack giggled, "Remy you don't need to be a tough guy fer me, ah won't think any less of you."

Apple Bloom nodded, "Yeah, yer family, ah know ah say this a lot, but I'm glad yer mah sister's husband, and I'm glad yer mah brother-in-law. I love you very much Remy."

Remy kissed Apple Bloom's forehead, "And I love you as well little sis, so will the baby."

Remy laid beside Applejack and rubbed her stomach while Apple Bloom also hugged onto her big sister, the Apple Family enjoying their nice moment together, eagerly awaiting the for the new Apple to finish growing.


Over with Rainbow Dash, Johnny is helping her bathe, the two sitting together in a bathtub with Johnny wiping her back.

"Little to the left," Rainbow said, to which Johnny replied. "Thanks, that spot felt really sweaty."

"Sure thing babe," Johnny said.

Rainbow rubbed her stomach, "Johnny, thanks, for you know, being there for me."

"It's my job, I am your husband, and you're carrying our baby," Johnny said.

"Still, you're so patient, I know I order you around and I'm always yelling at you, I even said something really mean to you once," Rainbow said.

"You were just in a foul mood, I know you better than that," Johnny said, washing her sides.

"I still shouldn't treat you like that, I just feel so frustrated lately, I hate not being able to do things for myself, and I hate that I can't fly around right now," Rainbow said.

"It's not so bad thought right? You have your Daring Do books," Johnny said, rubbing her other side.

"That's the thing, I feel so nerdy reading all the time, sitting back and just reading. I'm starting to feel like Twilight," Rainbow said.

"You say that like it's a bad thing, I mean she is your best friend, in fact she does a lot for both of us," Johnny said, rubbing her back some more.

Rainbow Dash felt a little guilty, "I'm not trying to insult her, but it's just not my thing."

"I know, I get it. Look I can understand, if I couldn't fly around and do stuff I'd be frustrated to, but it's gonna be worth it in the end," Johnny said.

Rainbow rubbed her stomach, "I know, I can't wait for the baby to be born, not just so I can fly, but I really wanna hold it in my hooves, I want my baby now."

"So do I, just give it a few more months, until then I'm gonna keep taking care of you, alright babe?" Johnny said, washing her legs and flanks.

Rainbow nodded, letting Johnny wash her. Soon she laid back against him as Johnny washed her stomach, increasing his body heat to make her feel comfortable. Eventually Johnny hugged around her and started kissing her cheek a little, making Rainbow Dash blush.

Sometimes Rainbow Dash felt so weird when Johnny treated her like this, making her feel all girly, but she loved it too much. Her hormones haven't helped with that, feeling a lot more sensitive lately. Johnny still makes her feel so good though, she can't hate that.

"Dash, I know you're going through a lot, but you're the toughest and more awesome mare I know, you're handling this pretty well, and you're gonna keep doing so. Just be confident in yourself, that's one thing I love about you after all," Johnny said.

Rainbow Dash grinned, Johnny certainly knew how to make her feel good. "Yeah, you're right, I am pretty awesome, with an awesome husband to match."

"Damn right about that." Johnny said with his old confident arrogance. "Our baby's gonna be awesome as well, the daughter of the most awesome Superhero and the coolest Wonderbolt."

"Yeah, also once this baby is born, we can go back to our...nightly activities," Rainbow Dash said.

Johnny blushed a bit, "Hey, I can still make you happy, just tell me what you want."

Rainbow Dash gave a seductive stare, "I'll leave that up to you, we'll try something right now."

The two wasted little time, Johnny figured this would be the beat way to keep her in a good mood, and Rainbow Dash really needed this type of affection.


In the future, Sweetie Belle and Pinkie Pie had a portal ready to go back to the main timeline.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Sweetie Belle?" Future Pinkie asked.

"As long as you're with me," Future Sweetie said, then turned to the colt beside her. "Both of you."

The baby looked up at Sweetie Belle with a smile, it even let out a giggle once he was in the forelegs of his mother.

Future Pinkie set the machine, "Time to return 25 years into the past, think this world will be fine without us for the moment?"

"Yeah, I had some guards placed around, we should be fine, let's just hurry," Future Sweetie said.

Future Pinkie nodded and warped herself and Future Sweetie into the past.

Author's Note:

Looks like family time is increasing.