• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,891 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,891

Sweet Relaxing

Sugarcube Corner the next day was really busy. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were munching down a lot of food, mostly sweets. Johnny stood near Rainbow Dash to make sure she didn't get too carried away, same with Remy and Apple Bloom for Applejack.

The two mares eventually came to one sweet, one both really wanted, but as they reached for it, they realized they each wanted the same thing. Both of them glared at each other, as if ready to fight for the sweet.

Johnny, Remy and Apple Bloom got a bit concerned at this however.

"Now ladies, let's compromise, you each can get half," Johnny suggested.

The two mares glared angrily at Johnny, causing him to back off. Remy decided to step in. "Look there's only one and it's not fair for only one of you to get it, now I suggest-"

Remy too was silenced by the glares, this time with snarls following.

Apple Bloom groaned, "Let me handle this, it's probably just a mare thing." She approached the two, "Listen, ah know yer both in a foul mood, but fighting about this isn't gonna-"

"I SAW IT FIRST!" Rainbow shouted.

"YOU NUTS!? AH SAW IT FIRST!" Applejack shouted.

"YOU WANNA GO COUNTRY GIRL!?" Rainbow shouted.

"BRING IT ON WONDER-DOLT!" Applejack shouted.

Before it can get out of hoof, Johnny stepped in to hold back Rainbow Dash while Remy and Apple Bloom went in to hold back Applejack.

"Rainbow Dash! You need to calm yourself!" Johnny shouted.

"Come on Applejack! Please don't make this any worse than it needs to be!" Remy pleaded.

Mrs. Cake approached the group with a look of disapproval, "Listen ladies, I know being pregnant gets your hormones out of line, I've been there, but if you don't calm down I am gonna have to ask you to leave. I will get more treats for you but you're just gonna have to be patient!"

The two mares gave up and sat away from each other, with Johnny, Remy and Apple Bloom feeling relieved.

Mrs. Cake had a satisfied smile and turned to the others, "Sometimes you have to just take charge in a situation like this."

"Did Mr. Cake do that with you?" Johnny asked.

Mrs. Cake scoffed, "No, but it would have helped." She trotted off, leaving the ponies at a loss for words.

Peter called from the other side of the room, "Not so easy is it!?"

Johnny, Remy and Apple Bloom glared at Peter, then each tossed a piece of cake at him, angrily mumbling about the situation.

Mayday giggled a bit at everything, then looked at Applejack and Rainbow Dash, seeing their bellies getting much bigger. "To think, babies are gonna come out of them...wish I knew how though." She looked around to see if Deadpool was nearby, though he was busy setting up a prank on Logan, one Mayday knew he was gonna regret.

She felt somepony nudge her, so she turned around and saw Mr. and Mrs. Cake's son Pound Cake holding out a tray of cookies.

"I made these, with the help of my sister, I thought you might wanna try them."

Mayday could tell he looked a little nervous despite trying to sound confident, she guessed that he was worried how the food would taste, figuring he wants to be a baker like his parents.

"Ok, I'll try one." She grabbed a cookie and took one bite. It took her a lot to prevent herself from cringing from how bad it was, it even tasted a little burnt. She didn't wanna hurt his feelings however so she faked a smile. "Wow, um, this is really tasty, the best cookies I've ever eaten" Mayday said, doing her best not to maintain her smile despite the bad taste from the cookie.

Luckily Pound Cake seemed to believe her, "Wow really!? Cool, I'll make more then!"

Mayday's eyes widened, "Um wait a minute, I-"

"I'm so glad you like it, I made these especially for you, so it means a lot you found them tasty, I'll make some so you can eat every day," Pound Cake said with a slight blush on his face.

Mayday nervously giggled, "That's so nice..."

Pound Cake trotted off, "I'll be back with more soon!"

"Ok, you do that then," Mayday said with a nervous laugh, then groaned once he had left. "Aw great."

Trixie walked to Mayday while shaking her head, "Let me guess, you didn't like how they tasted, but you told him you liked it anyway."

"I didn't wanna hurt his feelings, he said he made them for me, why only me though?" Mayday wondered.

"I have a reason but it's too early to tell if it's accurate," Trixie said, knowing full well why the colt seemed to wanna make something for Mayday. "Still telling him they were the best you've ever eaten wasn't the way to go."

"So next time just tell him the truth, even if it hurts his feelings and he starts crying and then I'm the worse filly in the world because I ruined the dreams of a young colt and-"

"Mayday!" Trixie interrupted. "You're starting to sound like your father. Now listen, next time tell him that you appreciate the thought but not to make so many for you, otherwise you'll grow tired of them."

Mayday blinked in realization, "That would be better, why didn't I think of that?"

"I guess you are just like your father," Trixie said and trotted off.

Mayday looked confused, "Wait, what's that supposed to mean?" She looked over to Peter as he licked the frosting off his face from the cake that was thrown at him. "Why is he so weird...? Oh no, am I gonna be that weird?"

Fluttershy sat alone near the food, wondering about the situation with Future Sweetie Belle. Logan took a seat next to her, "You alright darling?"

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking about Sweetie Belle and Pinkie Pie from the future, and the baby they have. You think telling them to wait was the right decision?" Fluttershy asked.

Logan shrugged, "Time will tell, but I think it was the best thing to do now, Peter's too busy to worry about something like this."

"I guess you're right," Fluttershy said, then noticed the modern Sweetie Belle sitting with Rarity and Bobby. "Amazing to know that in another timeline, that little filly is a mother."

Logan looked to Sweetie Belle, "They gotta grow up sometime, besides this Sweetie Belle isn't that little, in a few years she'll reach the other one in size."

"I guess you're right, it's just hard for me to imagine her as all grown up, imagine how Rarity would feel too. Being a big sister myself I know how weird she would feel to know that in another world, her sister's a mother. It would be weird for if I saw my brother as a father, and he's a grown pony" Fluttershy said.

"It'd be weird if he becomes a father at all in any world, who'd wanna date that dimwit?" Logan said, barely paying attention to how he was saying it. He then noticed the look of disapproval on Fluttershy's face. "What?"

"I've asked you to be nicer when talking about my brother," Fluttershy said, her voice showing signs of anger.

"Come on, even you find him annoying!" Logan argued.

"Even if he is, he's still my little brother Logan, you know how I feel about you saying things like that about him!" Fluttershy said.

"Pardon me for not liking a guy who keeps wanting to style my mane because it's 'Not Cool Enough' or 'Too wild bro', I really don't care how my mane looks"! Logan shouted.

"He's just trying to help! Is it that hard to say something nice about my brother!?" Fluttershy said.

"Kinda," Logan bluntly said.

"Logan!"

As the two continued to argue, Laura rolled her eyes having listened nearby. "How many times are those two gonna argue about Fluttershy's dorky brother?"

"I'm starting to see why she never mentions him, seems like he causes her a lot of frustration," Lightning said.

"Probably," Laura said, looking over to the arguing couple.

Sunset Shimmer and Luna were also there, having stayed over the night in Ponyville. Luna wanted to spend a little more time with the family and both Peter and Twilight wanted Sunset to relax a bit from the portal stuff.

Sunset sat back and drank out of a cup, still thinking about Ryu. Luna could tell she was distracted. "Tell me, why do you like Ryu?"

Sunset shrugged, "I'm not sure, there's just something about him that's so appealing. For one he's really handsome, and I can relate to him. We both want to be the best, we both have a pony as a goal to wanna be as good at or better than, for him it's Peter and for me it's Twilight, and we've both struggled with a type of dark magic."

"He doesn't seem like the affectionate type though," Luna said.

"Probably not, doesn't mean it's not worth it. Not every guy can be like Peter, but he has that certain care to him," Sunset said.

Luna continued to eat her cake, "Still, what can his allies offer? I believe all those in Peter's world are fine as it is."

"I'm sure there's a lot to learn from Ryu's world as well," Sunset said.

Luna sighed, "I just hope they don't bring or cause any more problems than we need."

Mr. Cake walked through the back of his store to grab some more treats, then noticed Deadpool slammed through the wall.

"What happened this time?" Mr. Cake asked as if not surprised.

"Tried to prank Logan, he didn't find it funny," Deadpool answered.

Mr. Cake rolled his eyes and pulled Deadpool out the wall. "Please be more careful."

"I'll do my best boss," Deadpool said with a smile, causing Mr. Cake to fake a smile of his own.

Nearby Maud was watching with Pinkie, "Is there a reason your husband's like that?"

"Not really, he's just random I guess," Pinkie said.

Maud nodded, "Are you two gonna have kids yourselves?"

"Maybe, we're still figuring that out. But I bet it would be super duper fun to be a mom!" Pinkie said.

"Just do this carefully, I'm sure being a mom is harder than it looks," Maud said.

"We got this, don't worry," Pinkie reassured.


Later the families started going home, Rarity saying good-bye as she walked home with Sweetie Belle and Bobby.

"I pity Johnny and Remy," Bobby said. "Looks like expecting a kid isn't easy at all."

"As to be expected, but we know deep down they're really excited," Rarity said.

"I'm sure they are, but the work that goes with it," Bobby said.

"That will happen with us when we have kids though Bobby," Rarity said.

"When are you two gonna have kids?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"When we're ready to," Rarity said, then turned to Bobby. "Though if we're gonna have a baby, we would need to do it soon then."

"How soon?" Bobby asked.

Rarity blushed, "A few weeks from now. Only if you're ready to though."

Bobby started to think, occasionally looking to the other two pregnant mares and their husbands. The work looks hard, though maybe he can do a better job than them.

With Remy, he was walking home with Applejack, though it wasn't gonna be an easy walk for her.

"Want me to carry you?" Remy asked.

"No offense, but ah don't think yer strong enough to get me to Sweet Apple Acres, I'm fine though," Applejack said while walking slowly.

Apple Bloom also stayed close to her, "Don't worry, I'm here fer ya as well."

Applejack felt at ease knowing she had two ponies that cared this much for her and her expecting child. She should expect no less from her husband and little sister.

"Thanks Apple Bloom, you too Remy. It won't be much longer, more eager to carry this baby on mah back rather than in mah belly," Applejack said.

"I'll help carry yer baby too," Apple Bloom said.

"Ah know you will," Applejack said, rubbing her sister's mane. She then turned to Remy to kiss his cheek. "Ah love ya both."

Remy blushed at that, "Love you too Applejack, and you Apple Bloom."

Apple Bloom turned to Johnny and Rainbow Dash, "Hopefully they're just fine themselves."

Johnny was walking Rainbow Dash home, unfortunately she still felt a little cranky.

"Do we have muffins at home?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Johnny shook his head, "I don't think so."

Rainbow stopped to glare at him, "Then get me some muffins! I want some muffins now!"

"Um, don't you think you've eaten enough?" Johnny asked. That was the wrong question for him to ask.

Rainbow looked him right in the eyes, "I, want, muffins, NOW!"

Johnny gulped as he looked into the angry eyes of his wife. "Sure thing."

He had rushed back to Sugarcube Corner as Rainbow stood there angrily. She then looked to the side and saw Derpy.

"Hey, try not to hog all the muffins from that store, I like my muffins too." Rainbow snarled a Derpy, freaking the mare out. "Then again, I've never been pregnant so what do I know?" Derpy said with a nervous giggle and flew off.

It didn't take long for Johnny to return with muffins, luckily with help from Scootaloo.

"Don't worry Johnny, I can handle the muffins, just help Rainbow Dash."

"You're the best Scootaloo," Johnny said, helping Rainbow Dash walk.

"I want one now," Rainbow said.

"Scoots?" Johnny said.

"On it," Scootaloo said, getting a muffin to Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy walked home as well, still a little unhappy from her conversation before. Logan also walked, keeping a distance from Fluttershy, knowing she wasn't too happy and didn't wanna risk her getting angry.

Laura and Lightning Dust followed him closely.

"You really messed up old man," Laura said.

"Think she'll be mad long?" Lightning asked.

"It'll pass, fer now I'm just letting her have some distance, let her blow off some steam," Logan said.

Laura laughed a bit, "Can't believe that such a shy mare can make you feel so nervous."

"It's called not making your wife any angrier than she needs to be," Logan said.

"Right, man you heroes and your wives, something none of you can handle very well," Laura taunted, much to Logan's annoyance.

The Parker-Sparkle also started making their way home, with Mayday still carrying a batch of Pound Cake's cookies, even though she wanted to just toss them out.

"I'll have more for you tomorrow Mayday! I'm gonna try out a new flavor!" Pound Cake called out and went inside before she could say anything.

Mayday groaned a little, "Lucky me..."

As they walked, Peter looked to Mayday, "What's that all about?"

"Pound Cake made me some cookies, wanna try?" Mayday asked in a droning sort of way.

Peter grabbed one and tasted it, nearly spitting it back out. "Wow, you actually like this stuff Mayday? You have a weird sense of taste."

Mayday slightly glared at her father, "I don't like them daddy, but I can't tell Pound Cake that, it'll hurt his feelings. Luckily Auntie Trixie told me what I should do."

"Your Auntie Trixie knows a way to say something without upsetting another pony? That's surprising," Peter said, earning a glare from Trixie.

"Like you're one to talk. Anyway Pound Cake has taken a liking to your daughter, since he made those cookies especially for her..." Trixie winked a little for Peter to understand.

"Huh?" Unfortunately he did not.

Trixie rolled her eyes, "You're so dense."

Twilight seemed to understand and had a small blush, "Aw, that's so adorable."

"What is?" Peter asked, still confused.

Janet shook her head, "Good thing you're married Peter, you're so hopeless." She turned to Hope who was riding on her back. "You're Uncle Peter's so silly."

Hope started to giggle a bit as Peter began to get really annoyed, "Come on, I wanna know!"

"I'd like to know as well, why are you all being weird?" Mayday asked.

"Yup, Mayday is Peter's daughter for sure," Spike joked, causing the others to start laughing, much to the annoyance of Peter and Mayday.

"Daddy what's going on!?" Mayday asked.

"I really don't know!" Peter whined.

Scott chuckled, "Don't worry Pete, it happens."

Luna and Sunset themselves pitied Peter and Mayday, though they too found the idea that Pound Cake likes Mayday cute.

"Even Mayday has a chance for happiness...if only I were that lucky," Luna said.

Scott looked over at Luna, a little curious by what she meant.

"Same, I really need to open that portal," Sunset said.

Scott started to wonder, "Are there any other portals that can be opened?"

"Don't ask," Luna said. "I somehow feel that attempting that wouldn't be ideal. Fortunately nopony else is attempting to do so."

Not too far off, Discord looked curious about something. "So...now there's a Super Saiyan God? I really need to see how strong this is against Peter, though unfortunately I'm having the same luck Sunset is having with her Capcom portal. I'd offer to help her but I doubt she would allow that. I have to try another plan."

The Parker-Sparkle family had continued to make their way home, though something nagged inside Peter, as if he could sense certain trouble. He only hoped it was nothing, though at least The Avengers weren't too far away that they couldn't handle it. Still, he wonders what's to come.

Author's Note:

Just some random stuff, two of The Elements getting close to giving birth, other family members talking, small crushes and portals about to be opened.