• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,891 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,891

True Love Happiness

The weddings were all great, each pony felt great happiness. Now there were more Superhero Couples in Equestria, more really happy ponies.

Soon came time for their Honeymoons, each of them having one in a different part of Equestria, each of them having a great time and enjoying each other and their happiness they shared.

In Ponyville, Peter and Twilight rested in their bed, cuddled against each other. Right now they just wanted to be in each other's embrace. Seeing these weddings made them appreciate their love for each other that much more.

"I love all the weddings that have happened this week, they've been so wonderful. You agree to don't you Peter?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, it's amazing to know our friends are so lucky and fortunate to be with the ones they love" Peter said.

"Imagine their families too, the wonderful kids they would have," Twilight said.

"We already have a wonderful kid, they're gonna have to do a lot to catch up to Mayday," Peter boasted.

Twilight chuckled, "Easy Peter, let's not make a competition out of this...but you're right, we do have a wonderful daughter."

"Yeah, hopefully soon we'll be able to have another child...when's your heat cycle?" Peter asked.

"Easy Peter, I want us to plan for the next child carefully. We have a lot going on, between raising Mayday, making room for your Aunt to live here, as well as Janet and her baby, plus a lot of other things I need to finish up, if I'm gonna be a mother I wanna have time for this," Twilight said.

Peter nodded, "I can agree with that..." He flipped over so he was on top of her, "But I still wanna have some fun, don't you?"

Twilight giggled, "Peter, you're acting like Johnny right now."

"Despite his stupid comment he did make one good point, you don't need to be in heat for us to have sex right?" Peter asked.

Twilight blushed at Peter's bluntness, "Wow Peter, that's so...bold of you to just say. I don't mind though, kinda like it."

Peter blushed a little at that. "Yeah, must be from being near Johnny. Still I love being that close to you, it makes me feel amazing." He then began to kiss her, causing a blush from his wife. He broke away with a smile. "You look so beautiful, you'll always have something no other girl has."

"Oh Peter, that means the world coming from you," Twilight said. "Each wedding this week reminds me of why I'm so happy to be married to you."

"Same here," Peter said, stroking her mane. "Being your husband is the greatest gift I could get, and making you happy each day is my greatest pleasure."

"Peter..." Twilight said, bringing in Peter for another kiss. Eventually Peter gave her pleasure she so desired from him.

The two continued to show their love and commitment to one another through the night, though outside Trixie didn't seem too thrilled. Trixie decided to leave the home for the time being, she usually has a good idea on when they stop. She made sure to grab Mayday, not wanting to leave her to the sounds of the Parker-Sparkle love making, also not wanting to explain to the young filly what her parents are doing.

"They're way too into each other," Trixie complained.


Off with Johnny and Rainbow Dash, the two had a nice and relaxing day at Rainbow Falls. The two had a nice little race around the area, they had some nice food, they even started making their plans for the future. They knew they wanted a foal, and were ready for the responsibility that came with it.

Come the end of the day, the two were in their room, getting ready for bed. Rainbow Dash had climbed into bed and laid back against a pillow, taking a big breath. "Wow what a day, and it's only the first part of our Honeymoon."

"Sure was a fun day," Johnny said. "You're an awesome pony to be around. I feel so happy you're my wife."

"I'm happy to be your wife," Rainbow Dash said. "This has been so exciting for me. I'm married and part of The Wonderbolts. It's great you're in too, now we can fly together each day."

"We'll always be able to do that, Wonderbolts or not," Johnny said.

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash then wondered. "So, you don't mind my parents right?"

Johnny looked confused, "Huh? Of course not, why wouldn't I?"

"You've seen how overexcited they get right?" Rainbow said. "I just hope it's not too annoying for you."

"Your parents are really nice Dashie, don't worry so much," Johnny said.

Rainbow Dash felt relieved, "I knew you were the guy for me Johnny." She then laid back on the bed. "Man, gonna be hard to sleep with this much excitement."

As Rainbow rested her eyes a moment, she felt somepony climb over her. She looked up and saw Johnny looking down with a grin. "Then let's do one last activity, maybe that will tire you out."

Rainbow Dash blushed then grinned, "I might have more than enough energy to handle you right now, but I'll let you go first. Better hope I do feel tired when you're done, because when it's my turn, you're really gonna feel it."

"I look forward to that," Johnny said as he kissed Rainbow Dash, feeling her up and getting them both ready.

Rainbow looked into it but something nagged at her a bit. She broke off the kiss to ask Johnny a serious question, "Hey...you and I are gonna make good parents right?"

Johnny looked at her a little confused, "Huh? Of course, what makes you think we won't?"

"I don't know, just worried I guess. Being a parent is a big job, I've seen how much work Peter and Twilight put into raising their daughter, I hope you and I can pull off that type of role," Rainbow said.

"I think we can do it Dashie, though if you don't think you're ready to be a mother then we can wait on that," Johnny said.

Rainbow shook her head, "No, I want to be a mother, but I'm still a little nervous about it."

"We got time Dash, let's not worry right now. Let's just enjoy our moment together," Johnny said and kissed Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow decided to relax herself and let Johnny give her the pleasure she desired. As tough as she is, she doesn't mind being submissive to Johnny, so long as she gets her chance to be the dominant one. Johnny takes such good care of her during their sessions, he makes her feel like a mare, and at times Rainbow Dash does need to have that feeling. She's as tough as they come but as a mare, even she has her emotions, ones she doesn't like having to experience normally. Johnny gets her through it though and still helps her feel just as tough afterwards. Only during these moments does Rainbow Dash show her vulnerability, because she feels confident enough to do so. Only Johnny deserves this side of her after all.


Remy and Applejack enjoyed their time in Appaloosa, Braeburn played a great host, though also annoying for Remy's liking, taking them to several spots in the town. They had a nice meal and got to see an interesting dance show.

Remy had a chance to meet some extra Apple family members, and the Buffalo tribe nearby town. Remy also got to see the orchids as well, Applejack showing off a tree she and her friends had brought to town at one point.

That night the two laid in their bed, a little tired from all the touring.

"I'll admit, Braeburn is a very nice host at least," Remy said.

"He's eccentric, but ah love that about him. He's always been so nice to me, and he really cares about others," Applejack said.

"That's all that matters then," Remy said and kissed Applejack. "I'm just happy to be your husband right now."

"I'm happy mahself, yer the best Remy and ah love yah," Applejack said.

Remy rubbed her stomach, "So...how long before we start growing our own little Apple?"

"Mah heat's pretty soon actually, though you sure yer ready fer that?" Applejack asked. "If ah get pregnant, ah can't work the orchids, that means you along with Apple Bloom and Big Macintosh have to do most of the work, and ah know how hard it can be fer you."

"I'm fully aware, though if you don't think we should have a child just yet then let me know. I'm not gonna take this lightly," Remy said.

"Good, we'll talk more about it later," Applejack said.

Remy cuddled against his wife, "Funny, before I married you I felt so nervous about being worthy as an Apple. But now that we're married, I kinda feel excited. I have the chance to really prove how great of a husband I can be for you," Remy said.

"Ah know you will, I'm glad yer mah husband Remy. Not only do you make me happy, you're also so nice to mah family, especially Apple Bloom. She means so much to me, it makes me happy to see you two bonding," Applejack said.

"Yeah, I really love her as a little sister. She helps me feel confident because she believes in me. No matter what, I'll be just as good of a brother to her," Remy said.

"Love ya Sugarcube," Applejack said, then kissed Remy.

"I love you too," Remy said, then positioned over her. "And I want to prove it through my actions."

Applejack blushed a bit, "Wow, bold huh? This is one of the best parts of marriage after all."

"I guess, only because it's with you," Remy said, kissing her some more. "Time to prove my love for you."

Applejack nodded and returned his kisses, ready for so much more. To be with the one she loves makes this so great for her. Perhaps this does show her that they're ready for kids.


Off with Bobby and Rarity, the two had enjoyed their stay in the city. They went to several attractions, including seeing a show that Rarity had wanted to see for some time. Bobby didn't enjoy it too much, though his desire to be a good husband for Rarity enabled him to suck it up and deal with it. Rarity did make sure to show her appreciation, constantly staying cuddled next to him, which made it worth it for Bobby.

They even went to see some fellow seamstresses, including Coco Pommel. They also had a chance to see Babs Seed, Rarity insisted that she come by Ponyville again sometime soon.

By the end of the day, Rarity is resting in her bed, reading through one of her romance novels. Somehow the novel is much more fun to read, especially since she can imagine the love scenes much better.

Bobby came to bed afterwards, careful enough not to disturb her as she read. Bobby still cuddled next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Love you Rares."

Rarity blushed and gave Bobby a nice kiss, "And I love you Bobby."

Bobby rested his head on her shoulder, "Nice book, pretty long though."

"I like a nice long read, Twilight's not the only one after all," Rarity said.

"Smart, Beautiful and Kind, looks like if anyone has the perfect wife it's me," Bobby boasted.

Rarity giggled, "I'm not perfect Bobby, nopony is, but I do appreciate your kind comment."

"Well I think you're perfect enough for me, more than I expected to have," Bobby said.

"You're too sweet Bobby," Rarity said and put the book aside. "Right now you deserve my attention more than some silly book."

You sure, you seemed to be having fun, I didn't wanna interrupt you," Bobby said.

"That's kind of you, don't worry it's no trouble, I want you right now," Rarity said.

The two proceeded to make out on the bed, Bobby crawling over Rarity, really getting into it. Bobby stopped a moment to run her face, "So, seeing that Babs filly got me thinking, do you wanna have kids?"

Rarity looked to the side a moment, "Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I still have a lot I wanna do as far as Fashion goes, I wanna make sure we'll have enough and be ready for when we do have a foal."

Bobby nuzzled into her cheek, giving her a reassuring kiss. "Makes sense, we'll wait til you're ready alright? So when we do have a child, they will have the most successful mother in the world."

Rarity giggled a bit, mainly since Bobby spoke next to her cheek, "Oh Bobby, you're so supportive. This is why I married you, ever since we met you've been nothing but kind to me, I knew you'd be the perfect stallion for me."

Bobby chuckled, "It's my turn to say that I'm not perfect, but I'll do my best. I'll be there for you and our child when we have one."

"Oh Bobby, you're so kind and sensitive, I'll never get why others say you're immature," Rarity said.

"I'm used to it. Maybe I am a little, I'm not gonna claim to be well mannered. But I try for you at least," Bobby said.

"Don't be afraid to be a little playful, I do find that charming about you," Rarity said.

"That can go for you, I love how professional you are, but sometimes you just gotta have fun," Bobby said.

Rarity giggled, "That sounds like something Sweetie Belle would say."

"Heh, that filly. Pain in the flank but I love her as a sister," Bobby said.

"She loves you too," Rarity said. "Anyway, enough talk, show you're love for me."

The two continued to make out, their passion going much higher. Within minutes, Bobby and Rarity felt the best pleasure a couple can have, Bobby relishing in her soft body, wanting to feel each part of her. He's happy he got such a beautiful and lovely mare as his wife, this felt like a dream for Bobby. Rarity herself loves how gentle Bobby is, this is a perfect moment for her.


Off with Logan and Fluttershy, the two enjoyed their time together, taking a few nature walks. Logan seemed to enjoy himself, but he cared more about spending time with Fluttershy. They were able to see several of Equestria's exotic creatures, including the Breezies. Fluttershy found them cute, but Logan found them a bit weird looking, though he wouldn't tell her that.

The two went to their room later, Fluttershy feeling really tired. "Wow...that was fun." She turned to Logan, "Do you think Laura and Lightning Dust are doing fine right now?"

"I'm sure they are, hopefully they're not causing trouble," Logan said.

"Come on Logan, you know them better than that," Fluttershy said. "They're probably just enjoying time together, they really care a lot for each other after all."

"Yeah, kinda glad they do," Logan said.

Fluttershy laid on her bed, letting out a happy sigh. "This is fun." Logan looked to her, admiring how beautiful she looked. She was so soft and cuddly looking, every time he saw her he had that desire to always wanna protect her. Fluttershy noticed his stare and giggled. "Are you just gonna stand there Logan?"

Logan blushed a bit and rubbed his head, "Um...not really."

"Come join me then," Fluttershy said, getting a blush from Logan.

"Sure thing darling," Logan said, getting in bed with her, cuddling next to his wife. Her fur was so smooth to feel and her mane was so soft and puffy.

Fluttershy turned to face Logan, the two sharing a nice kiss with each other.

"Promise me you'll always be there for me Logan," Fluttershy said.

Logan nodded, "Of course, I'll always be by your side."

"Good, I will do the same," Fluttershy said.

The two kissed again, this time Logan placed her gently on her back as he continued. He wanted to be there for her, to always be by her side. He would promise to always protect her, no matter what happened.


For Pinkie and Deadpool...it was just one big party all day.

This is so fun!" Pinkie shouted as she hopped up and down. "Such an awesome party."

"We really know how to do this!" Deadpool said. "This is gonna last all week!"

"All week! No silly, this fun will last WAY longer than that, because being married means fun forever!" Pinkie said.

"Yeah!" Deadpool shouted, then turned to Pinkie. "We're gonna have some fun after this right?"

"Duh," Pinkie said.

"Good...wait you know what fun I'm talking about right?" Deadpool asked.

Pinkie giggled, "So silly. Anyway question, how would you feel if Maud stayed with us for a few days."

"Maud?" Deadpool asked. "I don't see why not."

"That's great, I've been thinking about having her live close by, so if we ever have kids, she can be a close Aunt to them," Pinkie said.

"I have no problems with that, but when are we gonna have kids?" Deadpool asked.

Pinkie tapped her chin, "Not sure, but we'll figure it out."

"What about your other sisters?" Deadpool asked. "Kinda weird that you don't talk about them very much, only Maud. For a while I thought she was your only sister."

"Um, I'm not that close with Marble or Limestone. I love them very much but me and Maud are super close so, that's why," Pinkie said.

Deadpool nodded, "Well I like her myself, she's the only one who didn't seem to complain about me. Well neither did Marble but she's probably too shy to do so."

"She's a bit more understanding, probably another reason we get along so well," Pinkie said.

Deadpool sat down a moment, "Kinda tired, wanna get to bed for our fun?"

"Why the bed?" Pinkie asked and laid on the floor. "I'm fine right here."

Deadpool looked at her and shrugged, "Fine by me."

The two proceeded with their fun, hoping to have more fun for a long while afterwards.


Finally with Janet and Spike, the two were enjoying a nice relaxing day at Canterlot. There was only so much Janet could so since she was pregnant, but luckily she had a nice and noble dragon to help her out.

By the day's end, the two were in their room at Canterlot Castle. For Spike, it helps knowing the Princess.

"Man today was fun," Janet said.

"Everyday will be fun for us, I promise that," Spike stated.

Janet went to Spike and started to hug and kiss him, "You're the best." She rubbed her stomach, "Only a few more months, I'm actually pretty excited."

"Same here, once we get home we gotta make sure enough room is made for our child," Spike said and laid back. "Can't believe I'm gonna be a father."

Janet leant down so she could kiss Spike, "It's gonna be great."

Janet leant down so she could kiss Spike, "It's gonna be great."

"I'm kinda worried, how do I be a father?" Spike asked.

"You'll know, I have confidence in you," Janet said. "But Peter's there too, he'll help."

"Yeah, maybe Shining Armor can help too," Spike said.

Janet nodded, "I'm sure he can. But I know we can make great parents Spike, I love you very much."

The two kissed more, Spike stroking her mane while they were making out. Afterwards Spike rubbed her face, "So what do we do tomorrow?"

"Before we talk about tomorrow, how about one more activity tonight?" Janet said with a grin.

Spike blushed at that, "Um, isn't that gonna be hard since you're...you know."

"Not really, besides I know plenty of ways to make you happy," Janet said, turning around to show off her rear. "Besides I know you want this."

Spike looked at her rear in awe, "Um...that sounds nice."

"Figured you'd say that," Janet said as she turned back to face him. "Let's have some fun."

Spike nodded and let Janet provide him with happiness. It was still a very pleasurable experience for him.


The weeks passed by, everyone was back in Ponyville, getting a good start on enjoying their marriage life. Since then a lot of the couples took the opportunity to observe Peter and Twilight, hoping to get some extra notes on how to be good husbands and wives, and also good parents.

Twilight suggested that all the couples come to the library to have a little discussion, to see how well they're doing thus far. So one evening everypony had gathered, though Trixie had left with Mayday, figuring the couples needed extra privacy. Mayday went to go play with The Cake Twins while Trixie went to go see Laura and Lightning Dust.

"So, how has everypony been lately?" Twilight asked.

There was a collective sound of the ponies stating they feel fine, to which Twilight nodded, "Alrighty then, now you've all been married for about...6 weeks, anything big you wanna discuss? Any questions?"

Deadpool raised his hoof, "Have you always been this much of a nerd?"

Twilight did a face hoof, "Any questions relating to marriage?"

Deadpool raised his hoof again, "Do you have a list of good sexual positions?"

This time everypony in the room face hoofed and glared at the ninja.

"Anypony else?" Twilight asked, hoping that anypony could ask a better question.

Bobby raised his hoof, "How does Peter make you feel special?"

Twilight thought a moment, "For one he always knows the nicest things to say to me, he's very supportive and he really proves that he loves me. Peter treats me like I'm a treasure and the only mare in the world."

Bobby looked to Rarity, "I do that for you, right?"

"All the time, I do worry though, sometimes I feel like you're still a bit insecure about being my husband," Rarity said.

"In a way...I somewhat am," Bobby admitted.

"Whatever for darling?" Rarity asked.

"Considering the ponies you're friends with, those upper class types, I just feel a little...regular sometimes," Bobby said.

"But I've told you many times before that I don't care if you're upper class or not darling. I like you for you. I've tried dating upper class, it never works out. I even dated a prince, horrible mistake I should say. You worked out because you're more humble compared to them," Rarity said.

Johnny scoffed, "Bobby? Humble? He shows off almost as much as I do, didn't he used to cause trouble X-Men once because of that?"

"What do you know Torch!?" Bobby said defensively.

Twilight turned to Logan, "Is that true?"

Logan shrugged, "Don't really know the full story, I joined the X-Men after him."

"Same here," Remy said. "Bobby was in the X-Men before myself and Logan, he was a founding member."

"Yeah, me along with Jean, Cyclops, Beast and Storm, and I was the annoying one of the group," Bobby lamented.

Rarity took his hoof, "I don't find you annoying, I mean sure you do have moments where you're a tiny bit arrogant but you're just as sweet. It's part of who you are and I like you for that, please don't feel so insecure."

Twilight spoke up, "Bobby, I can understand how Rarity feels now. I have to tell Peter several times he's good enough for me, that he doesn't exactly need to be royalty, just that he loves me like I love him."

"She's right Bobby," Peter said. "Guys like you and me need girls like Rarity and Twilight, they can help us feel less useless."

Bobby looked over to Rarity, who offered him a sympathetic smile, "I do feel lucky that I got to marry her, and in a way all I care about is keeping my wife happy."

"You do, and you'll continue to do so, I love you," Rarity said and kissed Bobby.

Twilight awed at that and looked around, "Anypony else?"

Remy raised his hoof, "I do need to ask Peter, when you first met Twilight's family, did you feel out of place?"

Peter nodded, "Somewhat, at least around her brother and Princess Cadance. Seems like Twilight was part of an important family, so I felt I had to prove myself a lot."

"Dude what do you have to prove, you're Spider-Mane," Bobby said.

"Keep in mind Bobby, Twilight's family didn't know I was Spider-Mane at first, besides I wanted them to like me outside the suit. Eventually Shining Armor and Cadance found out before we told her parents, but even then it didn't seem like enough for me," Peter said.

Twilight turned to Remy, "Do you feel out of place among Applejack's family?"

"Sometimes, not as much but I still do occasionally." Remy said. "They treat me nice but there are times I wonder if I can live up to being an Apple. They're a pretty honest bunch, and those of you who know me know that I wasn't always the most honest fellow."

"That's in the past Remy," Peter said. "It's not who you are now, and right now you're a great guy."

"Remember Remy, even Trixie has made mistakes in the past, and now she lives with us as part of a loving family," Twilight said. "So you deserve that same opportunity."

"Maybe you can talk to Trixie about it if you ever need to, she may seem unfriendly but deep down she's very sweet and caring," Peter said.

Remy nodded, "Sounds good to me."

Janet raised her hoof, "Can you give me and Spike some tips on being parents? Like is there anything else we should be doing?"

"No, you two are handling it well, but as for being a parent, sometimes you just gotta know what to do yourself. It'll come to you, just make sure you love your child," Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash raised her hoof, "This is similar to Bobby's question, how do you make Peter feel special Twilight?"

Twilight turned to Peter, "Would you like to answer that?"

"Gladly," Peter brought Twilight close to him. "She makes me feel special just knowing that I'm married to her."

Twilight blushed, "You're the sweetest thing Peter." Twilight pulled Peter in for a hug. "See how special Peter makes me feel Bobby? I'm sure you can do that for Rarity, you seem to do a good job so far."

Bobby smiled to Rarity, "I should hope so."

Rarity rubbed his face, "Oh you do darling."

The two shared a nice kiss before Twilight spoke, "Any other questions?"

Deadpool raised his hoof, "Is it a bad idea to piss off members of your wife's family?"

Twilight just glared at Deadpool, "Obviously."

"Oh...so I probably shouldn't have pissed off Limestone then right?" Deadpool asked.

Twiight just looked at him with shock and confusion, "Of course not! Besides out of all of Pinkie's sisters, why do something to upset Limestone!?"

"What did you even do?" Logan asked.

"You know that Boulder she keeps telling us not to touch?" Deadpool asked.

"...What about it?" Logan asked.

"I touched it..." Deadpool said, earning an awkward silence from the others.

"In all fairness, that's all he did, I don't know why she got so mad," Pinkie said.

Fluttershy got their attention, "If you upset Limestone, that might also upset Laura, they are pretty close after all."

"Have they done each other yet?" Deadpool asked a bit too eagerly.

Suddenly he was punched through the roof of the Library and fell through the roof of Sugarcube Corner.

"Again!?" Mr. Cake shouted.

"In all fairness you should be used to this by now," Deadpool retorted.

Twilight rubbed the sides of her head, "Sometimes that guy. How do you do it Pinkie?"

"He's not so bad, he just likes to play around a lot," Pinkie explained.

"Anyway anything else?" Twilight asked.

Johnny raised his hoof, "Yeah...describe how fun it is being a parent."

Peter spoke up, "It's great bro, to have something that little look up to you, to know you are it's protector, to have something that small to love and to love you back, it's amazing bro."

"Yes, being a mother is so rewarding, it's a feeling I would never trade away," Twilight said.

"Good," Johnny said and turned to Rainbow Dash. "Makes it all the more exciting."

Rainbow rubbed her stomach, "Totally."

Everypony in the room looked on in surprise, it looks like Rainbow Dash has quite a surprise to tell them.

"Wait...Rainbow Dash, are you...you know..." Twilight asked, unable to get the words out.

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah, just found out yesterday, me and Johnny are having a baby."

Johnny placed his foreleg around Rainbow Dash, "We're gonna be parents."

Twilight looked so surprised, but that surprise turned to happiness. "Oh wow! I can't believe it! Rainbow Dash! You're going to be a mother!"

Peter also looked surprised but happy, "Johnny! You're gonna be a dad!"

Johnny and Rainbow Dash smiled, "We know."

The others gathered around to congratulate the two. Everypony was excited to know that Rainbow Dash was expecting a child.

Among this Applejack whispered to Remy, "So much fer our announcement."

"Let Johnny and Rainbow Dash have this moment, you can tell them about your little Apple later," Remy said.

Applejack rubbed her stomach, "You mean our little Apple."

Remy nodded, "Right, our little Apple."

"Besides, we still have other ponies to tell," Applejack reminded.


Later on the two made their way back to the Apple farm, Apple Bloom outside and working a little.

Applejack gestured for Apple Bloom to go inside, "Time to go inside Apple Bloom."

"Alright then," Apple Bloom said and walked in with Applejack and Remy following inside. "How was it at Twilight's?"

"Fine, got to talk a bit, we also found out that Rainbow Dash is pregnant," Applejack said.

Apple Bloom stopped and turned around excitedly, "Really!? She's gonna have a baby!?"

"Yeah, she and Johnny are really happy," Remy said.

"That's so amazing, they're gonna the first of the new couples to have a baby...or rather the second since Janet's also having a baby," Apple Bloom said.

"Actually there's another as well," Applejack said.

"Really? Which one?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Tell you what, go get the rest of the family and then I'll share a little surprise with ya," Applejack said with a wink.

Apple Bloom grinned and nodded, "Ok sis."

Later on Apple Bloom had gathered Big Macintosh, Granny Smith and Aunt May.

"So what's the surprise?" Apple Bloom asked, the others also curious.

"Well let's just say that our little Apple tree is growing another apple," Applejack said and pointed to her stomach. "It will be ready in probably eleven months."

Apple Bloom took a moment to figure out what that meant, though once she did, she had a big grin on her face, "You mean...yer gonna have a baby!?"

Applejack nodded, "Sure am, yer gonna be an aunt."

Apple Bloom started hopping around in excitement, "I can't believe I'm gonna be an Aunt! This is so exciting!"

"That means I'm gonna be a great grandmother," Granny Smith, then had a realization. "Somehow ah feel so old."

"Hey you got more spunk than most mares in town, you ain't that old," Remy said.

Granny Smith chuckled, "Like I've been saying, Applejack picked a good one."

Aunt May approached Applejack, "Congratulations dear, I'm sure this makes you very happy. But it's also a big responsibility."

"Don't worry Aunt May, me and Remy will be ready...though ah could use a few pointers here and there," Applejack said.

"I'll be glad to help," Aunt May said.

Big Mac was even more speechless than usual. His little sister's gonna have a baby, he still remembers when she was a baby herself. She's really grown up, he's very proud of her and happy that Remy's gonna be there for her. He made a self promise to be a good uncle to Applejack's child.


Elsewhere Discord is still making his plans. Seeing that the heroes are permanently staying in Equestria, that means he has to come up with a way to make his plan work with these extra heroes around.

"Hm, perhaps I should get some more to join my plans, question is who would be willing to do so?" Discord said, scratching his chin a bit. "There's a lot to pick from, though the more powerful ones aren't too likely to listen to me. Unless I can still make good use of them." Discord searched through the Marvel world on his crystal ball. He specifically looked for anyone who had at one point rivaled the heroes already living in Equestria. "I might see a few that could work, though I still wonder if even that would be enough. Peter has regularly battled multiple enemies at once, even if I manage to weaken him I still have the other heroes to worry about. The problem is that weakening all of them with what I have now won't be so easy, especially if they truly use the magic of friendship, that combined with their powers will be too much for us. I'll need to do extra careful planning, but I still have time to figure everything out." Discord sighed. "I want to use the other worlds but even I'll have some trouble right now, I need to wait for Twilight. Hopefully I'll have enough magic to access worlds before them, such as that one world with the powerful space warriors I've heard about."

Discord continued to search for anything that could help his plan, even if it takes a long while.

Author's Note:

All the Super Hero marriages, plus some surprises.