• Published 16th May 2017
  • 2,899 Views, 23 Comments

Spiders and Magic: New Families - Masterob



Alternate World where the Marvel Heroes live in Equestria with The Elements.

  • ...
15
 23
 2,899

Feeling at Home Part III

A day later at Sugarcube Corner, Logan had let Peter and Twilight know about his proposal to Fluttershy. As expected, Twilight was very happy for the older hero.

"That's so wonderful, you and Fluttershy would make such an adorable married couple!" Twilight said.

"How did Laura and Lightning Dust take it, are they excited as well?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, considering they made it pretty obvious they wanted me to propose," Logan said.

"Wow, and you were worried Laura didn't want you to marry Fluttershy," Peter teased.

"I'm pretty sure she's more happy fer Fluttershy, but I don't mind, I care about Fluttershy's happiness as well," Logan said.

"Anyway it looks like I have another wedding to help get ready," Twilight said. "This is so exciting, all that's left now is Pinkie Pie."

"What about Spike? Logan asked. "Is he gonna ask Janet?"

Twilight shrugged, "I don't know, he might be too nervous. Besides it's gonna be a bit weird seeing him get married. He is my little brother after all."

"I imagine it was heard fer yer big brother to see you get married," Logan said.

"Yeah, didn't help that he barely liked Peter," Twilight said.

Peter chuckled nervously, "Yeah we didn't get along too well, but things are cool with us now, sorta."

"At least our daughters get along, Flurry Heart seems to like Mayday," Twilight said.

"True, there's that," Peter stated, "Such a cute little filly. Not sure why she was born an Alicorn and Mayday wasn't, but it doesn't matter I guess."

"Still, we're so happy for you Logan, I know you'll be great for Fluttershy," Twilight said.

"I hope I can be, she's a great mare, I won't give her anything less than perfect if I can help it," Logan said.

"You got this Logan, and if there's any trouble, we're all here for you," Peter reassured.

"Yeah, nopony's alone in this," Twilight said.

Moments later, Spike had come into the bakery, looking around a bit until he saw Peter and Twilight. "There you are, Twilight I just got a letter from Celestia, something about making sure you're still trying to find a way to make sure the heroes stay here without an imbalance."

Twilight's eyes widened a bit, "I completely forgot to talk with her about my progess! I was so excited for the upcoming weddings that I forgot about what I promised Celestia!" Twilight turned to Peter quickly, "I need to get back home, mind bringing my snack back with you when Pinkie Pie brings it out?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Peter said with a smirk.

"You're so sweet," Twilight said and quickly kissed Peter. "Love you, see you later."

Twilight quickly rushed out the Bakery as Spike sat near the two stallions. "So, what's new with you Logan?"

"Gonna marry Fluttershy soon," Logan said with a small grin.

"Whoa! You actually proposed? Janet thought you'd be too hesitant," Spike said.

Logan shrugged it off, "I was, a little. Thankfully Parker here managed to convince me."

"Hey, no trouble Logan," Peter said.

Logan turned to Spike, "How about you? Are you gonna ask Janet?"

"Me? Ask Janet?" Spike asked. "I'd like to, but would she even wanna?"

"What makes you think she won't?" Peter asked.

"Wasn't she married already? She wasn't too happy with how it ended," Spike said.

Logan waved it off, "Don't worry about it, from what I've seen, I think she really does love you. She hasn't looked at another guy like she looked at you in a while, because she can easily see you're not like him."

"Still, what if she still feels hurt deep down? What if she starts to wonder if I truly love her?" Spike asked.

"Then go talk to her about it," Logan said. "This way you'll know fer sure."

"Logan's right," Peter said. "I really don't know what happened with her last marriage, but I've seen how happy you made her, though honestly I can't say if she's ready. But sometimes you gotta take the chance, otherwise you won't know."

Spike sighed and nodded, "Right, I'll take a chance."

As Spike walked off, Peter turned to Logan with a satisfied grin. "That's another down, hopefully."

"Still got one more though," Logan said. "Not too sure about it though, Pinkie's a great gal, but the guy she choose."

"Well, he can't be that bad," Peter said.

Suddenly Deadpool was seen flying through the door of Sugarcube Corner, crashing against the table Logan and Peter were sitting at, much to their surprise.

"What the hell!?" Logan shouted, looking surprised at the ninja.

Deadpool shook his head a little, then looked up at the other two heroes.

"Sup guys?" Deadpool asked.

"Dude! What happened!?" Peter asked.

"Saw your wife a moment ago, I told her she looked like she was gaining a little weight, then she blasted me with her magic," Deadpool explained.

Peter just glared at the ninja, "Why would you tell my wife she looks like she's gaining weight? You don't say stuff like that, it's rude!"

"Wait, is she pregnant? Didn't you two want another kid?" Logan asked.

"No, she isn't pregnant. I mean I want another kid, and so does she, but we just want to be ready," Peter said.

"Um, I wasn't talking about the weight on her belly, I was talking about her flank, your wife has a huge flank!" Deadpool shouted. Moments later, Deadpool was punched through the roof towards the atmosphere. "Not again!"

Logan looked up in surprise, then looked to Peter, who looked very agitated. "Wow, he really knows how to get on yer nerves."

"He's probably the only guy that can," Peter angrily grumbled.

Logan patted his shoulder. "Don't worry too much about it, in a weird way, that's probably how he shows affection, irritating as it can be."

"True, still, what a pain," Peter said.

A few minutes later, Pinkie Pie is seen sorting some cakes and other sweets. She can't wait til she's done working, she wants to try them all. The Cakes have told her not to eat sweets on the job, otherwise she might get a little carried away. There would be no sweets to sell and she would have a bad stomachache.

As she sorted, Deadpool came crashing through the ceiling and onto the table, looking out of it.

Pinkie checked on him, "Wade, you alright?"

"I'm fine...probably should stop annoying Sparkle-Butt and her dorky husband but it's too much fun to resist," Deadpool said.

"Oh...just be a little more careful next time, Mr. Cake is getting a little tired of fixing the roof," Pinkie said.

"Noted...oh by the way, will you marry me?" Deadpool asked.

Pinkie blinked a bit then had a huge smile on her face, "YES! OF COURSE I WILL!" She picked up Deadpool and hugged him as she spun around, "This calls for an Engagement Party!"

"Sweet! Then there's the wedding party too!" Deadpool said.

Pinkie gasped, "It's like we think so much alike!"

"That's what I was thinking!" Deadpool shouted.

The two leapt around in happiness, preparing for their eventual wedding, though their happiness was interrupted when they heard a mare shouting outside. "Oh not again!"

Pinkie nervously chuckled, "Sounds like Mrs. Cake is home."


Later at the Golden Oaks Library, Spike was seen pacing in his room, figuring out what to say.

"Gotta figure this out, Janet's gonna be home soon, how do I get her to marry me?" Spike tapped his chin. "Should I just ask or make it special? I mean I want it to be special but what I can I do?"

As he paced, Janet was making her way to the room, hoping to lay down and relax. As she made her way over, she heard Spike's voice. "Huh? Spike's there, wonder what he's up to?"

He continued to walk around, trying to figure out how to marry his marefriend, "I want it to be special, for her."

As he walked around, Janet came into the room, . Spike didn't notice, he just continued pacing, trying to figure this out.

"Man, really should have asked Peter...or Johnny, maybe they can give me some tips. How do I just go about it asking Janet to marry me? Should I just say it up front? Like Janet, will yo-"

Spike's practice was interrupted when he heard Janet say the phrase, "Will you marry me?" Spike turned around and saw Janet standing there.

"Janet? What are you...what's going..." Spike was confused.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, but I believe that's what you were gonna ask me, is that right?" Janet asked.

Spike gulped and nodded, "Yeah, it was...I wanted to ask you to marry me."

Janet rubbed his face, "Good, because I wanted to say 'Yes, I will marry you Spike'."

Spike looked astounded and excited, "You mean it!? You wanna marry me!?"

"Duh, that's why I wanted to stay in Equestria, I'm ready to marry you Spike," Janet said.

Spike hugged Janet hard, "I'm so happy to hear that! Thank you Janet!" A moment later Spike had a realization. "Wait, you really sure you want to?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Janet asked.

"Because...you know, your last husband," Spike said, twiddling his claws.

"What about him?" Janet asked.

"You were so unhappy, how do you know I won't hurt you like that someday?" Spike asked, looking up at Janet with a concerned pair of eyes.

"Spike," Janet said, rubbing his head. "To be honest, I don't know if you would. Somehow though, I can't see you doing that."

"But why? I mean I am a dragon, and dragons aren't known for being friendly. I'm just surprised you're not scared of getting hurt again," Spike said.

"Of course I'm scared," Janet replied. "And I know you're a dragon, but you obviously aren't like the others. You love living with the ponies, and I know you had a choice to live with the other dragons. Besides when I look at you, I can't see you ever wanting to hurt anyone. You care so much about others. To be honest, my last husband at times was way to engrossed in his work, even when we were 'happy' together, I still felt like I wasn't getting that much out of our marriage, he seemed to put his work first before anyone else, including me. I can't see you doing that because you already put a lot of focus on keeping me happy than whatever your hobbies might be."

"Yeah, I guess. I mean I'd rather spend time with you than read my comics, and I love my comics, I'd give them up for you, totally honest about that," Spike said.

"I know, though I won't ask you to do that. I'm glad you have a nice hobby, plus it's kind of adorable how much you like those comics, and I kinda like them myself, they look nice," Janet said.

"You have great taste then," Spike said. "Still, I'm really grateful for you Janet, thanks for giving a guy like me a chance, to know that I'll be married to you, it's just so exciting. I want only to make you happy forever Janet."

Janet brought Spike in for a hug, "Oh Spike, I love you so much."

The two then kissed, a nice loving kiss that they loved and cherished. Spike's glad to know that does make Janet happy, and he will continue to do so. He promises to be the best husband he could be for her. She was very much worth it for him. Janet was happy to have a guy that she knows would treat her with genuine love, she's so happy to live in Equestria.


Days had passed since each hero was engaged to be married. It didn't take long for others to hear about this, from the Princesses, to the Wonderbolts, and other ponies of Equestria. The Elements were getting married, to the heroes of Spider-Mane's world. Princess Cadance was obviously the most happiest to hear that, being the Princess of Love, she's glad to know Twilight's friends will all be married.

Princess Celestia did feel some concern, not knowing that this could mean for Equestria, but she decided to wait and see what would happen. Princess Luna felt happy for all of them, though it did remind her of her loneliness. Seeing all this marriage further made her wish she could have let Peter know her feelings sooner. She really needs to move on, hard as that may be.

Among those who found out, this also included the Spirit of Chaos, Discord.

"My, how incredible. So not only did the heroes manage to stay, they're all gonna be married to the Elements of Harmony," Discord tapped his chin a bit. "This may cause some problems though, I had everything planned out for Peter, it was all gonna go so well. With his friends staying, I'll have to make some quick adjustments, difficult as that may be. Things may get even more difficult if Twilight decides to bring the other heroes as well." Suddenly Discord had an idea, "Wait, if Twilight decides to do that, maybe I can too. Oh this might be even more fun than I thought, I'll have to make some plans, but ultimately it will turn out incredibly!"

With that, Discord flew off to prepare his plans, hoping to have something great.