• Published 27th Apr 2017
  • 1,547 Views, 44 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season IV - DakariKingMykan



Starfleet faces Futuristic enemies, and a Cutie Mark Caper whilst dealing with their own problems as well

  • ...
96
 44
 1,547

Episode 6: Learn TO Burn

EPISODE SIX

Their royal majesties were doing their morning yoga, after returning home from raising the sun. It helped them to relax and stretch out for a long day of royal duties. “Ah, that was wonderful.” said Grand Ruler.

“I agree.” said Celestia, but as she got up, she felt a small pain in her chest, just for a split second, and then it was gone. “Is something wrong, darling?” Grand Ruler asked. Celestia felt she had maybe blown a small muscle for exercising a bit too much. “I’m all right, my love.”

Her husband approached her and held her softly, embracing her, and she embraced him. “I don’t what I’d ever do without you.” he whispered into her ear.

Celestia felt the same, and couldn’t bear to be separated again like they had been for a-thousand years like before. “I won’t let anything come between us. That’s a promise.” she said to him.





In the Dark Future, the remaining minions were still outraged, but slightly not surprised about Nomed’s demise. Esroh Dab found it somewhat humorous and laughed at the idea “He got beaten by a few measly little ponies.” He continued to laugh his head off, but the others were not amused. “It’s not funny, Esroh.” said Tnaig “We cannot keep losing like this.”

“Indeed not.” said the Dark King. The minions all bowed in presence of their king. “Your majesty, what shall we do?” asked Neila.

“You know perfectly well!” the Dark King snarled “Already the future is beginning to shift because of all these blunders. If things continue on this path, we cannot hope to gain true mastery of all that exists, and our very way of life will be threatened!”

Ergo picked up a large rock in his bare hands and crushed it into dust just like that. “I’m ready to go!” he said “I swear I’ll make those punks pay for destroying Nomed!”

“You sure you’re feeling up to it, Ergo?” asked Neila.

“Trust me, I got a whole set of Cardinals that’ll squash ‘em like bugs.”

“You may proceed, Ergo.” the Dark King said “However, do not allow yourself to get carried away. We must avoid altering our own future as well.”

“No problem, boss.”







Meanwhile, all the ponies, Spike and Krysta were at the Palace dojo for their training drills, but also to give Professor Brain a chance to examine Lightning and Starla’s transformation insignia’s more closely, hoping to learn more about the Mega Mode power.

Rarity especially needed extra training, as she was now magic-less and needed to beef up her strength more than ever. She was offered many times to be given a small blaster, but Rarity refused insisting “I am a lady, and ladies do not use such trivial weapons.”

“That’s not true.” Starla said, and she demonstrated by shoot her bow at five targets, hitting the bullseye perfectly. “Have I made my point?”

“Quite.” grumbled Rarity, but Lightning assured Rarity if it was what she wanted, they wouldn’t hold it against her this time, after all, he usually battled without much weapons or using too much magic. “I’ll be a great chance to help you evolve and see a whole new sight of how to win battles.”

Rarity was secretly just hoping to beef up her skills so the next time she found the Phantom of Magic, she could beat him silly until he coughed up her magic and cutie mark. Applejack secretly felt the same way, wanting her own cutie mark back.

The friends all continued to train and spar until the period was over, as for Lightning, he was trying a special magical simulator, trying to find the answer to controlling his Enticorn powers, feeling they would be desperately needed. But each and every time, it always ended up the same. He ended up losing control and going berserk!

Fortunately as it was only a simulation, nobody really got hurt. Still, Lightning’s concern and disappointment, not to mention total frustration was really growing worse. He sat in the simulation chair sulking deeply. Starla and Krysta saw him and walked over to him.

“I don’t understand it, Starla. I just don’t get it!” he groaned “I had full control of it all once before, so why can’t I do it now?”

His wife placed her hand on his shoulder “I honestly don’t know, but if you were able to do it before then there must be an explanation.”

Lightning looked up “But what exactly is it? I have tried, and I’ve tried, and I’ve tried, and each and every time it’s been the same story… BUT WHAT IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR?!” he angrily pounded the chair, and all the others gazed over at him in shock.

“Lightning, I think you’re really going over the edge with this control issue.” said Krysta. Lightning sighed. “You’re right… I’m sorry, both of you.”

The girls smothered him softly, and Krysta left to go and pick up Princess Cadance and Shining Armor to attend a meeting that would be held soon.







Soon, everyone had gathered in the throne room, except for Cadance and Shining Armor, who were late. “They should have been here by now.” said Grand Ruler. “I hope everything is all right.” added Celestia.

Finally, a small portal appeared and Cadance and Shining Armor appeared with Krysta. “Sorry, we’re late. We had a little bit of a problem.” said Krysta.

“Oh, what sort of problem?” Fluttershy peeped.

“It’s the weirdest thing…” said Shining Armor, and he explained how he had a hard time convincing Cadance to come to the meeting, and Cadance nodded her head admitting it. All the others thought this behaviour to be most baffling. “Is everything all right back home?” asked Grand Ruler.

Cadance didn’t answer; she just seemed nervous and secretive. Celestia knew her better than most and could tell something was wrong, but still it seemed not as important as their main order of business at the moment. The meeting was held to assess everyone’s knowledge of the enemies, preferably the Dark King and his evil minions.

Evidence was weighed, talked about again, and ultimately there was no other explanation, everyone else was inclined to agree. “They come from the future; our distant future.” said Lightning.

Though it was agreed, everyone was still astounded, even their majesties, and again, it explained everything. “We never stood a chance against them before.” said Rarity “They obvious have mastered new skills and forms of magic we have never seen. That’s why our visors were unable to detect their powers and weaknesses.”

“They also have at least a century of training on them, maybe even a millennium.” added Artie. Still, they had no way of knowing exactly how far into the future they were looking at. “The real question is what to ultimately do about them.” said Spike “We may have beaten Nomed and all his Cardinal beasts, but I’ve got a feeling there’s a lot of more of them to come after us.”

“You may be right, Spike.” said Celestia “We also need to know another great question, why are they attacking us here and now, and also why they only seem to be attacking specific places?”

Pinkie Pie raised her hand up crying “Ooh, ooh, I think I know, I know, pick me, me, me…!”

“Um… yes Pinkie?” said Lightning.

Pinkie then took in a huge breath and spoke really fast. “Maybe they’re water supply has been contaminated, and their food has gone all out, and they have no place to live, or any comforts, so they’ve come here to take over our world because we still have all the things they don’t have, and the reason they attack us is because they want it all for themselves… It makes perfect sense.”

Everyone else was shaking, literally, feeling all choked up. “It’s a… very wild thought Pinkie, but I don’t believe that is the answer.” said Grand Ruler.

Rainbow Dash suggested, “Maybe we can go look for them? Maybe we could come up with a spell that could take us forward in time we could search each year…”

“That sounds like a good idea.” said Fluttershy.

“No it isn’t.” protested Starla “Do you have any idea how long that would take? For all know they could be hundreds, maybe thousands of years away.”

Rhymey was inclined to agree…

“That’s far too many for us to try and track,
Besides, we can’t go forward in time, just back.”

The others realized this. The only one of them to ever really know about time spells was Twilight, she only ever traveled back in time about one week, and she only ever saw images of the distant past. Traveling backwards in time was hard enough, but traveling forward was another thing entirely, and possibly was too dangerous to even experiment with, even for their majesties.

Spike felt a little down, as it reminded him how Twilight was gone, and all the others shared his downheartedness, but they knew they had to be brave for their planet. It was best decided to continue trying to research and come up with clues or answers that would help them, while at the same time continuing to protect the planet.

“Which brings us to another item…” said Lightning “…The Phantom of Magic.”

Rarity and Applejack clenched their fists angrily at the mention of that, and softly felt down by their flanks, which were still blank under their pants.

“It seems every time we corner him, he manages to overpower us and slips off.” said Buddy Rose.

“Eeyup, and what’s more, he seems to be gettin’ stronger with every bit of magic he steals.” added Applejack “Worst part is, we don’t even know why he’s doin’ it.”

Fluttershy shivered “Maybe, you don’t think… he’s planning world domination do you? With all that power, who knows how unstoppable he’ll be!”

The Spanish twins disagreed. “I don’t think it’s that simple. Even all with all that power, he hasn’t really done anything us but take more power.” said Dyno, and Myte agreed “He must be gathering the magic for something else… like he’s waiting for something, but what?”

“Whatever it is, it can’t be good.” said Shining Armor “We’ve got to catch this guy, maybe set a trap for him.”

“Well, we know he usually only maneuvers at night, and that he’s only interested ponies that have cutie marks.” said Cadance. This indeed narrowed things down, and also meant creatures like Space Alicorns, dragons, fairies; even statues like Goldwin were in only slightly less danger.

“Oh, I still feel worried about them all out there.” Goldwin said “You know I almost feel lucky now that I can’t go outside, but we do we do about them?” He had a point too. As was said, even if the friends managed to get the Phantom in their sights, he proved to be really strong and powerful, even able to paralyze them on the spot so they couldn’t even try to fight back.

“Hang on here…” said Applejack “Aren’t we forgettin’ the one itty bitty thing? He’s an Earth Pony.”

Everyone caught on to her idea, and even their majesties approved, to organize search of every Earth Pony on the planet in attempt to unmask the phantom; find out who he really was, by sensing for magic. “It sounds rather extreme, having to suspect every Earth Pony as a potential suspect” said Celestia “But I see no other way, and at least it would help narrow the field even more.”

“Right then, we’ll organize a worldwide search immediately.” said Grand Ruler, and he sighed “I just hope the citizens don’t feel we are trying to harm them.”

Cadance and Shining Armor agreed to pass the same order at the New Crystal Empire.

Just then, Professor Brain came from his lab, after spending quite some time analyzing all he could about the Mega Mode powers, but again his results were inconclusive. I am dreadfully sorry but I am afraid there is nothing more I can do for this case. I… I have never seen technology like it, although it does seem to operate on the same forces as our normal methods do.”

The others all sighed, but it wasn’t as if they didn’t expect it, knowing the mega mode obviously was from the future as well, just like the super strengths that everyone had gotten, enforced by a magic spell. At least they knew why they were given it, but still didn’t know who gave it to them, and why they couldn’t tap into the power at will, and why it strained their energies after just a short while.

“I am sorry, I wish I could help you more.” said Brain.

“It’s all right, prof. We understand, and we don’t think less of you.” said Shining Armor. Cadance agreed but as she opened her mouth to speak, she suddenly began seeing things… awful things!

The entire room around her seemed to be falling to pieces before her eyes, and all her friends and family were disintegrating into nothingness at the very sight of her, and those two voices calling her out again.

“Look what you are doing, Princess. You’re a jinx, a curse, a wicked omen.”

“Is this what you want to have happen? You might want to leave and keep all this bad luck to yourself.”

Cadance was breathing stressfully trying to contain herself.

“Cadance…! Cadance!” shouted Shining Armor, and she snapped out of her trance to see everyone was looking at her with deep concern. “Cadance, what was that all about?” asked Lightning.

“What?” Cadance asked. She sounded rather groggy.

“That’s the same way you acted right as I picked you up.” said Krysta.

Their majesties gazed at their niece deeply. “Cadance, if something is bothering you, you need to tell us what it is.”

Cadance shook her head “I’m fine, really it’s nothing.”

“Don’t you try to hide anything, Cadenza.” Grand Ruler said. When he called her by her title name, everyone could tell there was going to be no arguing with him. “Shining Armor has been sending us letters about your restlessness, and agitation.”

“But Uncle…”

“No buts.”

“Cadance, we all care about you, and we can tell you’re really disturbed about something.” said Celestia “So you may as well tell us what’s wrong, because we’ll find out eventually anyway.”

Shining Armor gazed tenderly at his wife “We want to help you. Please!” everyone else gazed at her with the same look of concern, and so Cadance told them everything about her nightmares, and how she had been having theme even while she was awake; like just now, and how all sort of unfortunate accidents had been happening wherever she went. “…I don’t think they’re dreams, I think it’s the truth trying to warn me; that I AM bad luck.”

“Cadance… that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.” snapped Lightning

“Though I detest to speaking ill-mannered to royalty, I agree completely.” said Rarity “You honestly cannot take these pitiful dreams all that seriously, darling.”

“You’re not bad luck, Princess. Especially to any of us.” added Fluttershy.

“You, bad luck, that’s the worst I’ve heard of it.
I really refuse to believe a word of It.” said Rhymey.

One-by-one, the others all added their sentiments of the same feeling, but suddenly the large chandelier high above the table broke off and crashed down hard. Rarity screamed in bloody murder or how close that was, and Fluttershy leapt high in the air in fright.

“Dios Mio!” cried twins as they tried to catch their breath.

Easily, Cadance was the most frightened and felt she was responsible for this. Everyone knew that chandelier was brand new, and the chain that held it up was in perfect shape, and the ceiling was good and strong.

Their majesties couldn’t understand.

“You see, I told you!” cried Cadance “Everywhere I go, something like this happens. You all could’ve gotten hurt.”

“Enough, Cadance!” snapped Celestia. She apologized for snapping as she was just shaken by the accident. “Candance, I don’t know how this happened, but it is not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself.”

It was still a baffling mystery to everyone, but before they could investigate, the alarms sounded. Goldwin rushed to the window and peeked through his telescope. “There’s something heading this way!” he cried.

The ponies all gazed at their majesties. “Go!” snapped Grand Ruler. Lightning nodded and everyone leapt out the windows down towards the village. Once they were gone, Celestia and Grand Ruler gazed at one another and nodded, and then used their magic to raise stronger shields on the buildings below to at least avoid collateral damages.

While at the same time, Krysta helped a squad of her fairies warp all the civilians to safety. “Come on, keep moving! Keep moving!” she yelled as the ponies hurried along into the portals.

“Okay, Krysta, we’ll take it from here.” Lightning said. Krysta nodded and vanished through the portal herself. No sooner had she gone did the friends all transform while they had a chance.

Just then, they all felt the ground give a huge lurch, followed by another and the collapsing of trees as whatever it was got closer. “Here it comes!” cried Lightning. The others all stood ready, Lightning’s friends got out their weapons and held them tight.

Then, all at once, a giant blue ox-like creature, coated in armor, leapt through the trees, and roared at everyone. Everyone gasped hard in shock, some in fright, and Fluttershy was almost too shaken to even scream, but she looked up atop the Ox’s back, and saw someone riding him. “Who’s that?” she cried.

“Wait, look at his forehead!” said Spike. Everyone could see that same black crescent moon, three black stars, and red eyes. “That’s the exact same mark Nomed had.” said Starla.

Ergo heard that and he glared down at them all. “So you’re the punks who destroyed Nomed!” he snarled “Well, now you’re gonna pay for it. Go get ‘em, Big Bull!” The Cardinal roared and began to charge. “Scatter!” shouted Lightning, and everyone leapt out of the way as the big ox slammed hard on the ground.

Lightning then leapt up high and kicked the ox in his huge face, but hardly even hurt him much. “Uh, oh…!” he peeped as he was grabbed and flung hard to the ground. “Lightning!” cried Starla. He was okay, but just that one hit did him a ton of damage. “Pathetic!” snarled Ergo “You haven’t got the muscle to beat my Cardinal, he’s built for muscle.”

Ox snuffed angrily and slammed the ground again causing a small quake, but strong enough to knock everyone off their feet. “Whoa! This can’t be good!” cried Applejack.

“EARTH SLIDE” Bull shouted, and in a small tremor, he pelted the gang was many large stones, damaging them all harshly. “That was for Nomed!” growled Ergo “…And so is this!” He acted like a cowhand riding his faithful steed, the way he commanded him to charge, stomp and bash the fighters.

Applejack and Buddy Rose tried to lasso his legs together, but his legs were just too big, and the both ended up getting kicked hard enough to have stars spinning around their heads. Rhymey, Artie, Starla and the twins flew up high towards the Ox’s face and tried their attacks…

“DRILL QUILL”

“PAINT BOMB”

“STAR SHOWER”

“BOOM-BOOM ROCKETS”

All the attacks hit resulting in a small explosion. “Hey!” Ergo roared as he shielded his eyes, but when the smoke had cleared…

“Look at that, not a scratch!” cried Artie.

Bull snuffed angrily again and thrust his huge head right at them. “Look out!” shouted Starla, and they all zipped out of the way of those huge horns.

“Hey! No one does that to my friends!” snarled Pinkie, and she, literally, grabbed the bull by the horns “Gotcha!” but suddenly was rocked and jerks about as the Ox shook his head vigorously. “Beat it, punk!” snarled Ergo as he reached over to sock her hard, but Rarity quickly came up and grabbed her friend, pulling her away, and Rainbow Dash came soring in fast straight for Ergo…

“SONIC RAINBOOM”

…colliding into him hard and knocking him clean off his ride, and crashing to the ground below. “Not so tough without your ride, are you?” Rainbow mocked. Ergo got up, and turned red in anger “You’ll pay for that!”

“Oh, yeah…? Bring it!” snarled Rainbow, and she dashed over to rush Ergo down, only for him to simply raise his fist and let her run into it. WHAMM!! Rainbow skidded across the ground. “Oh boy, do I have a headache!” she groaned.

“Let’s get him!” shouted Spike, and he along with many other charged for Bull together. “DRAGON FLAME-WHEEL” curling himself up in his flames, Spike launched right at Bull’s chest, colliding right into him but hardly even making the big brute flinch. Bull merely thrust his chest out, flinging Spike right into the others, knocking them over like bowling pins.

“Sorry, guys.”

“Apologize later…! Here he comes!” cried Buddy Rose.

“GEM MISSILE” at his command, Bull’s horns fired magical diamond-shaped rockets at everyone, creating massive explosions. “It’s no good! We need a Mega Mode power!” cried Starla, but sadly neither her nor Lightning’s insignias were glowing. “We’ve got to keep fighting. Maybe it’ll wake them up.” Lightning suggested.

“Or better yet, maybe we can tire him out.” added Dyno. “Ah, Si, then maybe he’ll be easier to crush.”

The others agreed, and the fight waged on, but Bull proved to be really a tough contender, still hardly breaking much of a sweat, while his attacks continued to crush them all. “We’ve got… to keep going!” cried Rarity.

Ergo was enjoying himself “You morons, you can’t make a brute like this tired that easily. Why he’s so big, he could go on like this for days. Too bad you don’t have that long to live!” That’s when he jumped in to beat up the friends more. He went after Fluttershy first, grabbing her and picking her up in attempt to squash her like a grape, but Rhymey came to her aid, high-jump kicking under Ergo in the side, not really hurting him but forcing him to drop Fluttershy, right into his arms.

They smiled at one another, but Rhymey turned to face Ergo who was stomping towards them “Big mistake, pal!”

Rhymey stood tall and fierce.

“I’m not you’re pal, I’m you’re foe!
When you disgrace Fluttershy, let’s go!”

Fluttershy stood by his side, giving him her angry stare.

“Aw, ain’t that sweet… Not.” grumbled Ergo “I can take on a whole army of you creeps. Let’s go!”

The fight was on, and just as Ergo promised, he was as tough as, maybe even tougher, than his monster. He punched, and bashed the two ponies hard. Even grabbed Rhymey’s sword, and actually tied it in a knot like it was made of simple string.

Rhymey was outraged, and made his sword vanish so it could repair itself.

“You may have tied my sword in a knot,
But it’s not the only thing I’ve got!”

Ergo growled, but soon found that some of the others were surrounding him. “Let’s get him all at once!” snapped Pinkie.

“Yee-ha!” hollered Applejack.

But Ergo’s eye gave a small twinkle. “You all are making this too easy for me!” He chuckled wickedly as he eyes began to glow, and the friends began to glow as well. “Hey! What’s going on?” cried Rainbow. She tried to dash forth with everything she had, but she only seemed to be going barely at half, giving Ergo the perfect chance to sock her hard in the head again.

The others tried to rush him, but found they could only move at half speed too, and ended up getting pummeled hard. “You thought Nomed’s special ability of Energy Absorb was rough, well my Speed Down effect is just as nasty… for you!”

The other fights, who didn’t get hit by the rays, were struggling to tire Bull out, only he didn’t seem to be growing too tired. Maybe a little sweaty, but that was about it, and the friends were growing exhausted, but still no sign of the mega mode power.

“Lightning, it’s no good. Our suits are almost depleted.” cried Artie.

“Just keep going with what little power you’ve got.” said Lightning.

“EARTH SLIDE”

More boulders headed towards them, but this time they were ready, and used their attacks.

“WHIRLWIND SPIN” Artie whirled his staff hard creating a powerful gust of wind to slow the rocks down a bit in their path, allowing the others to attack the rocks…

“GALACTIC PROJECTILE”

“BOOM-BOOM FLARE”

“UNIFORCE”

Rarity and Spike used their super strengths, the result of their extra training, to force two of the boulders away, but Bull still had plenty of steam left. “GEM MISSILE”

“Swerve!” shouted Lightning, and everyone swerved and dodged the oncoming missiles as best they could. But Rarity got hit and went crashing down. “Rarity!” shouted Spike, and he dove after her to catch her in his arms with a couple of missiles gaining on him. He caught her just before she hit, and then swerved upward, causing the gems to miss.

“Spike!” cried Rarity. She gazed up at him almost lovingly, and he gazed down at her, blushing behind his helmet, and another missile hit them both, and the both crashed onto the ground. “No!” shouted Lightning.

The smoke cleared, and he could see they were okay, apart from their suits powering down and both of them looking beat.

“EARTH SLIDE”

Bull sent more boulders right for them, but Buddy Rose and Applejack saw this, and lassoed them both out of the way in time. “Oh, really, Applejack. You could have done it more civil.”

“Well, excuuuuuuse me for savin’ ya…”

“Ha! None of you are safe, not by a long shot.” growled Ergo.

The friends all stood where they were, panting heavily. Each of them had only a little bit of power left, and that powers was completely drained when Ergo punched them all so swiftly, causing their suits to power down.

Lightning, Starla, Artie and the Twins were still suited, but they wouldn’t be for long if they got hit one more time.

Thinking quickly, Artie used the last bit of his magic to fire a few spatters of gooey paint at Bull’s face, blinding his eyes. “That’s the best I can do. My power’s too low.” He powered down his suit by himself. All he had power left to do was fire those splatters of paint without them exploding.

Ergo couldn’t stop chuckling. “I don’t know why Nomed ever had so much trouble with you guys. This is almost kiddy-play to me.”

The others glared angrily at him. They were still able to stand, but hardly able to fight. Ergo slowly stomped his way forward, eyeing at all the friends, who were inching back. “Who’s first to go?” he growled.

The friends were too tired, and still under the spell of speed-down to get away fast. Lightning and the others wouldn’t be able to get them all out of there, and the mega mode power was still nowhere in sight.

Just as all hope seemed to fade, Bull was still fussing and fidgeting to get the paint off his face. He managed to fling some of it off, which splattered onto Ergo. “Hey! Yuck…!” he groaned “Get this off me!”

In his fidgeting and fussing about, he stepped near one of the small fires, one of many caused by the battle, igniting the paint, sparking and flaring. “Look at that!” cried Pinkie.

Everyone caught on, and so did Artie, and began throw more wads of his paint magic all over Ergo, and Bull. “That’s it, I’m all depleted.” Artie said.

The Spanish twins were still low on power, but instead, grabbed two flaming branches and threw them at the baddies. Sparks and flares burst all over, severely damaging them both. Ergo decided to split before he got destroyed like Nomed did “He who fights and runs away lives to fight to fight another day!” he shouted as he vanished, leaving his monster behind.

Bull looked severely weakened, but still not defeated, and still nobody had enough power to use a finisher… until Dyno and Myte’s insignias started glowing! “Ay’ Carumba! It’s working.” cried Dyno. “Well, what are we waiting for?” snapped Myte, and they both transformed together, into their Mega Mode forms.

They both felt their powers returned to full, even higher than normal. Now it was time to try their new attack. They both held hands, and stuck out their other hands, shouting…

“RED FIRE”

“BLUE FIRE”

The colored flames burst from their horns and hands, and began to mix into a tornado. The boys shouted together, “FIRE-STREAK TWISTER” and sent the powerful blaze right at Bull, engulfing him in the flames, disintegrating him back into his card, which fell to the ground and the picture faded.

The boy’s Mega Mode suits also powered down, and they felt exhausted again, more than before. “Boy, are you okay?” cried Lightning.

The boys each gave him a thumb up, and everyone was just grateful that the fight was won. Just the same, they barely made it out this time, and they were right about the Dark King sending stronger creatures to face them, but at least they had learned a little bit more about them; that regardless of their powers, there were ways of beating them through conventional means, outsmarting them, just like when they fought Nomed and Dark Scales.

“Let’s get back to the palace. We’ve got to tell their majesties.” said Lightning.




While at the palace, everyone saw everything and they were very pleased and relieved that the battle was over. Although minimal damages were caused to the area, it wasn’t so serious and could be easily fixed. “We must get the repair ponies to work at once.” Grand Ruler said. Celestia agreed.

“Well I’m glad that’s over with.” said Shining Armor, Cadance and Goldwin agreed, but as they stood side-by-side, Goldwin’s mask suddenly came right off without explanation. “Goldwin!” cried Cadance.

Shining Armor picked up the mask and inspected the straps had snapped off, just an easy fix, but Cadance began to look like she was having that worrisome feeling again. “Cadance, you didn’t do this. Quit giving in to those nightmares.”

“I… don’t know if I can.” Cadance said softly.

“Yes you can, and we’re going to help you. I don’t know how, but we will.”

His wife smiled, and they both worked together to fix the mask, and then they placed it back on Goldwin’s face, recited the magic phrase and brought him back to life. “What happened?” Goldwin asked in slight shock. “My mask, it just suddenly came off.”

He was fine anyway, but Cadance was still nervous and felt if this bad luck got any worse, she didn’t know what she was going to do.





(Promo)

In our next episode, the ponies carry out their search for the Phantom of Magic by scanning every Earth Pony in United Equestra, and some of the friends are sent to other planets to investigate there.

During the search, Artie comes across his estranged family, and the friends begin to sense the tension, and when danger lurks round the corner, and the family is in-danger, what will Artie’s family think of him then?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “A Broken Art”)