• Published 27th Apr 2017
  • 1,547 Views, 44 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season IV - DakariKingMykan



Starfleet faces Futuristic enemies, and a Cutie Mark Caper whilst dealing with their own problems as well

  • ...
96
 44
 1,547

Episode 17: Rat's Dark Trap

EPISODE SEVENTEEN

Still rather upset about Kudos committing suicide, it took a while for the friends to get over how horrible it was for someone to do that; just give up and destroy himself to get away from those he hated.

"We should have just captured him when had the chance!" cried Rainbow.

"But we couldn't have..." said Dyno "Our powers were still all tapped out."

"Besides, it wouldn't have worked anyway." said Myte "Kudos was very strong in his evil form, completely immune to capture. There was no way to contain him. even if we had hauled him to jail, given how insane he was, he would have probably destroyed himself anyway."

The ponies all sighed, it was just no use. There was nothing they could had done for Kudos.

Pinkie felt so frustrated, "It just hurts me so much!" she said "We could have helped him, but he didn't want us to."

Buddy felt more enraged at Kudos' motivations. "He may had been messed up in the head, but it can be denied it was the shallowness and a vanity of others that drove him to it. Making it just as much their fault as it was his."

Even Rarity agreed with him on that. She never realized just how many shallow and miserable ponies there were in the world.

Lightning clenched his fists tight trying to suppress the pain.

"You okay?" Starla asked, trying comfort him. He held her softly and nodded.


Well, there was no sense in drooping over it now. Kudos was gone, and they all still had other things to worry about now!



In the future, the lighted area began to emit more light, and more of the dark forces began to perish. The Dark King could feel this, “This is unacceptable!” he thundered at his minions “The past is being altered because of your blundering. And now we have lost more ground. What have you to say for yourselves?!”

Tnaig bowed and apologized on behalf of all of them “A-thousand pardons, your majesty. We realize the seriousness of all this.”

“Really, then why is it you haven’t succeeded in destroying our enemies? My patience has worn thin. Give me one good reason why I should not dispose of you all right here and now!”

Esroh Dab shuddered at that thought, but Neila spoke up “Begging your pardon sire, but I do have a plan. If you will allow me to proceed, I request the Dark Scepter.”

Ersoh and Tnaig gawked at her in shock. “The Dark Scepter?!” snapped Esroh “You don’t seriously mean to try that do you?”

“Yeah, and so what if I do?!” growled Neila.

Tnaig knew of Neila’s plan “The Dark Scepter is one of our most treasured items that can not only increase our powers and strengths many times, but it also may open a gateway to the void of darkness; but such a feat to inflict upon our enemies is a very risky move, though it can be quite effective if not botched.”

“Glad to see you agree with me…” hissed Neila.

The Dark King was hesitant, but answered “Very well, Neila; I hope you realize what you have just asked.”

Neila bowed and said “I am fully aware of the risks involved, but given our current circumstances, and desperation for victory, I am prepared to do anything to secure victory.”

Esroh thought this far too much, and tried to convince her to stop, but Neila made up her mind. “Very well…” hissed the Dark King, and he raised his huge hand and a tiny little speck of dark light fell out from it, and into Neila’s hands, revealing the simple long scepter with a red sphere resting in the grip of a skeleton claw.

Neila snickered wickedly as she held the deadly weapon, but Esroh still felt uneasy about this.





There was much joy spread throughout the kingdom that Queen Celestia had fully recovered, and all the stolen magic was returned, as well as Princess Cadance returning to the New Crystal Empire, but still, with the Dark King and his forces still lurking a foot, peace was nowhere near in sight.

However, it was a positive thing now that this new power was unlocked; the Valkyries of Harmony. While they were still not as powerful as a Mega Modes, or even the Space Ponies at their normal strengths, the mares were still stronger than ever before, and they trained constantly with their new powers, and discovered quite a bit to them.

-Their powers could only be used for an extremely short while.

-Each pony was able to use not only their Valkyrie powers, but also able to project the harmony beam, even without having to be all together in the same place. Almost like utilizing all of the Elements of Harmony alone, without actually having to be near them.

-While their magic did heal those who could be, they could also destroy just like the space ponies.

-Easily, the most amazing thing was they were able to call upon this magic at will, provided their strengths were not too low.

Celestia trained a lot too, to help get back into the action, after being asleep for two weeks. Now, she was at the top of her game again, stronger than ever even.

Her husband was amazed as they spared together, though he was going easy on her. “Very impressive, darling!” he commented as he continued to block her every attack. “You haven’t seen anything yet.” Celestia said, and she ducked down, causing her husband to miss her, and she whipped round back and struck him hard in the back, but she had forgotten about her legs, and Grand Ruler kicked, and tripped her up, causing her to fall down with him. “Don’t forget; keep your eyes open everywhere.”

Celestia sighed and rolled her eyes, but then the two playfully began to wrestle, the others all saw them and laughed at how funny they looked, especially when Celestia pinned Grand Ruler down “Help!” he playfully shrieked.

Soon, everyone was all trained up for the day and decided to head home, especially Cadance and Shining Armor, they were both exhausted, from so much excessive training and extra duties. These were assigned to them by their aunt and uncle as punishment.

Although it was wonderful they were back together, and Cadance did help to save everyone, it could not be ignored for her behaviour-- just leaving the New Crystal Empire like that, over some silly nightmares, and Shining Armor was no better for having abandoned his post and leaving the empire unguarded.

That and, they wanted to explore more of Cadance’s new ninja powers. The medallion was now her power source to transform, and just like before, she proved to be extremely swift and strong, but she could not speak or use telepathy while transformed and would have to communicate through gestures and mime.

Right now, she was ready for a good long rest, as was her husband. “Don’t you two still have a few other chores to deal with back home?” asked Grand Ruler. Cadance and Shining Armor sighed “All right, we’ll do them.” said Cadance

“This is crazy.” groaned Shining Armor. “Perhaps the next you decide to dash off and abandon your post, you’ll think twice and at least inform someone.” said Celestia. Her niece and nephew-in-law sighed again, and then Krysta sent them home. “What can you do with them?” she muttered.




Once back in New Ponyville, all the friends went their separate ways for the day. Lightning and Starla decided to head home and get some paper work done, and Krysta decided to go too and help as best she could. Spike and Rarity were going along too as it was on their way home.

They all admired how peaceful and beautiful the day looked. “That’s usually when trouble gets ready to strike.” said Starla. “Well if it does, they’ll find us more prepared than ever.” said Lightning “I just wish I knew how we could tap into our mega modes at will.”

“At least you have a mega mode.” said Spike “Rarity and the others even have their Valkyrie magic now, but lately my powers don’t seem to be helping too well.”

“Ah, come on, Spike, you’re still a big help to us all.” said Krysta. “She’s right, Spike.” said Lightning “We can always count on you to be there for us, and you help us out as much as you can. That’s important.”

Spike thought was nice to hear, “But I haven’t managed to beat a single monster on my own yet, and I usually end up getting kicked around the most until my power goes out.”

“Oh, really, Spike. Pull yourself together.” said Rarity “Regardless of what you may think of yourself, we all still respect you, and we care for you. I know I do.”

Spike gazed up at her “You mean that?”

Rarity gazed down at him almost lovingly “I do.” She blinked at him twice, and most sincerely, and Spike felt all light and warm inside.

The others could tell this was getting to be good, and they just headed off fast, hoping spike would finally come clean about his feelings to Rarity.

Unfortunately, he still couldn’t bring himself to do it. No matter much his inner voice argued with him…

“Go on, tell her!”

“I can’t. I just can’t.”

Nevertheless, for the rest of the day, Spike helped Rarity out with the many chores around the house; all the cleaning, laundry, he even Rarity with her sewing by passing her things as she called them out.

It was really a peaceful afternoon for them, until they went outside to get the dry laundry from the clothesline.

Esroh Dab and Neila were watching them from Esroh’s dark house. “I still think you should reconsider this.” he said for the umpteenth time, but Neila scoffed. “Don’t be jealous just because you didn’t think this up.”

“I’m not jealous I’m… concerned.”

Neila noted the tone of his voice, and he sounded concerned out and act of caring, or almost even love; emotions that they both were not supposed to have possessed. “Never mind.” she muttered. The first thing she had to do was lure all the fighters into one place. She held up a cardinal card “I believe the Rat Racer will do just fine. With his super speed, he’ll lead the ponies all over right into my clutches.”


Spike and Rarity had just finished loading the laundry baskets, when suddenly something zoomed right by the yard. “What was that?” asked Spike. Rarity had no idea, and then the thing zoomed by again, too fast for them to see. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this, Spike.” cried Rarity. Spike nodded, and then suddenly, right before them; rat wearing an armored vest and cylindrical helmet.

Rarity shrieked at the sight of the snarling monster. “Rat, I hate rats!”

Spike saw the dark insignia on the rat’s head. “It’s a cardinal!” The rat snarled at her and then curled up, and dashed off. “Let’s go after him!” cried Spike. “Must we?” Rarity whimpered, but Spike grabbed her by the tail, pulling her along, and soon they were chasing the creature as fast as Rarity could fly with Spike on her back.

At Fluttershy’s, Rhymey was teaching her some fencing moves she could use for her Valkyrie powers, when the rat zoomed past, followed by Rarity and Spike, making two of them jump. Fluttershy was quivering softly “What was that?” she peeped.

“I don’t know.” said Rhymey, but he had a bad feeling about it.
“Come on, let’s go!”

Buddy Rose, Applejack, and Artie were busy at the farm; or rather Applejack and Buddy Rose were busy tending to their summer crops and plowing the fields. Artie was painting a landscape of the country side and how pretty it looked in midafternoon light.

“You guys sure you don’t want me to help out?” Artie asked. “N’aw, we’re just fine. You worry about that paintin’ of yours.” said Applejack. “I can’t wait to see what how it looks.” added Buddy Rose.

“It won’t be much longer now.” said Artie.

Suddenly, the rat zoomed past the land, with others chasing behind, at such a speed they created an aftershock wave of wind, which blew violently, knocking all the friends over and Artie fell over onto his canvas. “Oh, no!” he groaned. The others helped him up. “You okay?” asked Applejack.

Artie, covered in paint smudges held up his ruined canvas. “I’m fine, but my painting sure isn’t. What was that?”

“I’m not sure, but I think I saw some of the guys chasing something else.” said Buddy Rose. In almost no time, the three of them had joined the chase.

By this time the alarms had sounded, and many ponies were clearing the streets except for Pinkie Pie who was carrying large sacks of flour she unloaded from a wagon, with her super strength. “What’s happening?” she asked to no one in particular.

She suddenly got her answer when she began to feel strange twitches in her nose. “Uh oh, that means something bad is headed this way.” she cried, and that’s when the rat raced right past her and she flung the sacks of flower up high in the air. Just as the gang was coming into view the flower sacks hit the ground and burst open, puffing the flour all over the place and making a thick cloud.

The gang couldn’t see where they were going and crashed all over each other into a big pile in the midst of the flour cloud. The cloud finally settled and everyone was all covered in flower, leaves and specks of dirt. Pinkie popped her head out at the top “Wow! That was fun! Let’s do it again sometime.”

All the others just groaned.

“What’s going here?” snapped Lightning as he and the rest of the gang came down from the sky. Everyone in the pile straightened themselves up and brushed themselves clean, but before anyone could say anything, Rat Racer zipped right back before all of them. “Ah, yuck, a rat!” groaned Rainbow. She wasn’t scared of rats, but rather found them gross.

The rat snarled and growled at everyone before zipping off again. “After it!” shouted Lightning, and everyone sped off, chasing that sneaky rat all over and under and everywhere around, until they headed back to near Rarity’s place. “Look, in the distance…” cried Dyno. “It’s Neila!” said Myte.

Everyone skidded to a halt, and Neila smirked wickedly at them all. “Welcome, so glad you could join me.”

Esroh Dab peeked from the curtains of his house muttering “I hope she knows what she’s doing.”


“Whatever it is you and your cardinal are up to, Neila, I suggest you give up now while you have the chance.” said Lightning.

Neila could only snigger. “Actually, I suggest you surrender, and spare yourself form the trouble you’re about to endure.” she held up the dark scepter. “What is that thing?” Rainbow muttered.

“Whatever it is, I don’t like the looks of It.” said Starla. Everyone decided it was time to transform.

“STARFLEET MAGIC”

“HARMONY HOUR, FRIENDSHIP POWER”

“Dragon Power”

Neither Neila nor her monster even flinched. “Let’s get them!” shouted Lightning, and everyone charged forth. Neila scoffed softly and gently waved the sceptre. All the fighters felt themselves running into a wall of power that forced them back hard.

“What was that?!” cried Rarity.

Neila laughed softly “You’ve just felt a sample of the power of the dark scepter, and it has much more where that came from.” She then used the scepter to cast a small spell on her monster. Rat began to glow with sparking magic; the others didn’t like the looks of it, and the rat began to curl up and rolled in place.

“He’s going to charge again!” cried Spike. Everyone stood ready to intercept, but strangely Rat began to rise up into the air, and then he charged at everyone-- bashing straight into them and knocking them all over as sparks flew everywhere.

Then, rat flew in a sharp curve and struck again, and again, and again from many angles. He was so fast that the team couldn’t tell where and when he could strike. In the midst of it all, Spike and Krysta got knocked clear away from the team.

Neila could see the time to act was now. She held the scepter way up high, and the ball on it emitted with a sinister dark magic. All at once, the immediate area around everyone began to warp and transform. “Hey!” cried Pinkie “What’s going on?!”

Spike gazed up and saw everything. “Guys…! Rarity…!”

“Lightning!” cried Krysta.

Rarity reached out screaming to him “SPIKE!!”

“Krysta!!” cried Lightning.

Before long, a large dome of darkness had formed in the middle of the road, and there was no sign of the others anywhere.

Esroh left the window and sat on his sofa bed, and then he used his dark magic to conjure images from the realm inside the dome. “Well, it’s all up to her now.”





The ponies found themselves in a void of waving darkness. “Where are we?” asked Buddy Rose.

“I don’t know, but I don’t like it a bit.” said Artie.

Rarity and Lightning were worried about Spike and Krysta, and hoped they were okay.

As everyone looked around, they remembered this was almost like when Celestia fought against Raven, when they were contained within a dark void. “I got the feelin’ it’s not gonna quite be the same this time.” said Applejack.

Neila’s snickered echoed as she appeared “You’re correct about that…”

The others stiffened as they saw her. “Fire!” shouted Lightning, and he, the unicorns and alicorns tried to zap her with their magic beams, but she faded out, and then zapped them all from within the darkness. “Wow! Talk about a cheap shot.” groaned Rainbow.

“And don’t forget about Rat Racer.” Neila hissed.

Everyone gasped, and that’s when they all got struck hard multiple times by Rat’s charge attack. His attacks felt much stronger than before, which suggested the darkness of the realm gave him more strength and speed than ever, which Neila confirmed.

“This darkness that shrouds us increases my power and my monster’s ten times.”

“Ten times?!” snapped Fluttershy “But that’s now fair. How are we supposed to beat that?”

Neila snickered and shouted “You’re not!” and she poised the scepter and fired a huge beam at the ponies, which they barely dodged. “Whoa! That was way too close!” cried Pinkie.

“We better scatter about.” said Lightning.

“What? We can’t do that?” snapped Rarity “We need to come up with a plan… a strategy.”

Starla protested “Oh, this is a real fine plan and strategy; staying huddled together in one place to make an easier target for her.”

Neila prepared to fire again.

“All for one,
But now we run!” shouted Rhymey, and everyone leapt out of the way before the blast hit them again. Neila only smirked sinisterly “It’s no use ponies. There is no place to run or hide.”

She had a point, all ways the friends tried to run, they magically ended up right back where they started, like running down and endless and continuous loop, and even though all the fighters had split up, Rat Racer was still able to zip up and down and all the way around, bashing into all the ponies, damaging them further.

Some of the others decided to go after Neila, which proved to be very foolish.

“LEAF SWARM”

“DRILL QUILL”

Buddy Rose and Rhymey fired their attacks, but Neila held the sceptre out in front of her, negating the barrage with no trouble. Then she fired a magic zap at them both.

They dodged it.

The twins stepped for and held hands “BOOM-BOOM FIRE” and unleashed a big blaze of fire balls and stream straight at her, enveloping her in a wall of fire. It looked hopeful, but Neila’s laugh was heard from behind the fire as she stepped through it without a scratch. “Is that the best you’ve got?” she hissed while stroking the scepter.

Lightning dashed right up to her and began to swing his fists and kick his feet at her, and she dodged his every attack. Then her eyes began to glow. “Sleep…!”

“Oh, no…!” cried Lightning, but it was too late. He was already drowsed out and collapsed to his knees. “No, Lightning!” cried Starla. Neila snickered “My spell won’t wear off as fast here.” and she kicked Lightning hard send him crashing into many of the others.





Esroh continued to watch the images, and he was rather surprised at how well things were going for Neila. “Maybe I was wrong after all. She might just win this time.” Then his gaze fell upon Rarity. He actually felt a little bad seeing her get thrashed about along with the others, but he knew he had to snap out of it completely. He knew it was foolish for him to care about her this way.

…if only he could shake it off somehow.




As for Spike and Krysta, they both just kept staring at the dome. Curious, Spike threw a small pebble at the darkness, the darkness shocked the pebble and bounced it right back at Spike’s armor. “Just as we thought, there’s no way we can get in there.” he said. “Can’t you try wrapping it away?”

“Not a chance.” said Krysta “I’ve never seen anything like this. I can’t even sense of it has a weakness.”

Spike hoped there was a weakness, and then they could shatter the dome and get their friends out of the warp. “We better figure this out and fast.” he cried. He was very worried about the others, especially Rarity.





Lightning was still a little woozy from Neila’s sleep magic, but he and the others were feeling beat up, while neither Neila nor her monster seemed a bit tired. “If only… we could use… our mega modes!” Artie panted.

“Or even… our Valkyrie powers.” added Applejack.

“If only… if only…” Neila mocked “When will you any of you realize that’s all over for you. You’ve only just had sample compared to what’s coming in your near future. All over the darkness will spread, and evil will rule over all. Of course you won’t be around to witness it anyway.”

Even in his wooziness, Lightning felt outraged “That… will never happen! Not as long as we can still stand to fight.”

The others all stood and nodded bravely in agreement, but Neila was not amused. “Crush ‘em.” She snapped, and Rat Racer charged again, bashing and crashing at the ponies. Neila then zapped them all with a got shot from the scepter. “Look out!” cried Rainbow. No one got hit from the blast itself, but from the force of the explosion, throwing them all over the place.

Everyone looked really beat up now, and struggled to get back onto their feet. “There’s got… to be a way… out of this!” Lightning groaned softly. He gazed at the scepter that Neila was holding, believing it was the key to their escape. The others noted this too, but had no clue of how to get it away from her, plus the darkness around them made her speed and strength much too stronger to even try and get near here.

There had to be a way to break it down!





Spike and Krysta were really growing restless. Then finally, Spike stood tall and fierce. “What are you doing?” asked Krysta. “I don’t know, and I don’t if I should be but I’m not just going to sit around like this.”

He remembered studying with Twilight and from experiences that the darkness was composed of a type of energy, and it was obvious sensitive the way it just shocked the pebble right off it. “Maybe I can overload it with even more energy.”

He snuffed hard; little smoke puffs flew out from under his helmet. “Get back; it’s time turn up the heat! DRAGON FLARE” He breathed his fire good and hard at the dome, and the darkness did indeed react, but didn’t seem to weaken as much.

He tried again, still not much.

“Spike it’s not working.” Krysta cried, but Spike refused to stop and just kept on attacking the dome. He stopped for a while to catch his breath, and just went at the dome with his sword. He charged at the dome and slashed at it hard. The dome gave a large jolt, and bounced him back hard, but he got up to try again, refusing to give up!

BAM!!

BOOM!!

BIFF!!

KAPOW!!

The ponies continued to suffer more punishment at the hands of Neila, her monster and the power of the dark sceptre. Neila was really enjoying herself. “More power!” she hissed as she continued to zap at the ponies, hurting them more. The Equestrian ponies began to lose power, and their suits de-energized.

Lightning and friends didn’t have much power left to spare as well, and could barely hold their stance.

Neila then approached them all “Fun time’s over.” she hissed “It’s a shame; I actually think I’ll miss these battles, but I have my orders. The Dark King will be most pleased with me.”

The sceptre glowed with a dark light, and Neila’s body was enveloped in the dark glow. Rat was glowing too, both of them were prepared for a very big attack to finish them all off. Lightning and friends stood in front of the others, like a shield, but really they knew this wasn’t going to be well.

Suddenly, the darkness began to act funny, and gave a big lurch. Neila and her monster felt it more than anyone. “What’s this?!” she snarled. The darkness gave another lurch, and actually began to brighten a bit. “Light?!” cried Neila “No, this can’t be!”

The ponies were amazed, and couldn’t believe was happening, nor understand why.



Esroh saw everything from the images. “What’s going on?!” he cried, and he didn’t even get up to go to the window, or he would have seen it was Spike and Krysta.

Spike had been attacking the dome none-stop with every last ounce of power he had, and Krysta helped him by firing magical beams from her wand, and also using her fairy telekinesis to throw more stones at the dome. “I think it’s working…!” she cried.

Spike felt exhausted, but his determination as still strong “Let’s try giving it one last big hit.”

He summoned every last bit of power he had, and powered up his sword for his finisher move. “DRAGON KNIGHT SABER… IGNITE!”

As he charged up, Krysta fired the biggest beam of light from her wand, and threw a ton of stones at the dome, right as Spike slashed his blade.

KAPOW!! The dome was actually breached…

…a beam of sunlight shone right through, into the void. “Light!” screamed Neila. The darkness around here was really starting to go crazy, and some of her magic began to drain out and she got weaker, so did her monster.

“What’s going on up there?” cried Fluttershy.

“Who cares? Looks like a way out to me.” said Rainbow.

What was more, the space ponies’ mega modes were starting to show again. They wasted no time and transformed immediately!

The girls were still able fly, and Lightning ordered them to escape to safety. “What about all of you?” asked Pinkie.

“We’re going to wrap things up here.” said Lightning. The girls agreed, and all began to soar up towards the opening. “Oh, no you don’t!” snarled Neila as she aimed a blast of magic at the girls.

“Oh, yes they do!” snarled Buddy Rose and he used his whip to knock the scepter out of Neila’s hand!

“Get her!” shouted Lightning!

“Get the scepter!” Neila shouted at her monster. Rat began to dash for the scepter, but Artie grabbed his Big Brush staff. “STUN SYMBOL” he painted and fired the mark at the monster, hitting it and freezing him on the spot.

“Must I do everything myself!” shouted Neila, and she dashed straight for the scepter.

Starla readied her bow. “ASTRO SHOT” she fired clear at the scepter, flinging it away from Neila. It bounced along the ground, and began to crack! Starla then dashed forth with her bow glowing. “SPACE SLICER” she slashed once at Neila, damaging her severely, and then again at Rat, blowing him to pieces.

Then the twins used their finisher move to blow the scepter up. “No!!” Neila shouted as she scepter exploded. The force and light from the explosion made the void begin to break up. “Let’s get out of here!” cried Dyno. “Right behind you.” added Myte, and everyone headed straight up for the opening.

Suddenly, Neila grabbed Starla’s tail and pulled “Lightning!” Starla screamed.

“Starla…!”

“If I’m to fail this time, at least you will perish with me!” Neila growled as she held on tight.


The others had all made it outside. Spike was in his normal form, and pretty beat. “Hey, where’s Lightning and Starla?!” he cried. The others all gasped. “They must still be inside!” cried Fluttershy.

The dome was going crazy as it continued to break up. “They better hurry!” cried Artie.

Neila held Starla tighter than ever, and Lightning was growing furious, but he couldn’t just fire his power without the risk of hurting Starla. “Lightning!” cried Starla “Just do it!”

“But Starla…!”

“DO IT!!!”

“You’re not going to get away this time!” Neila growled as tightened her grip on Starla further “If I go, so do you!”

Still fearful, but trusting his wife, Lightning began to power up his attack. “He wouldn’t!” cried Neila. “Starfleet fighters are prepared to die if they have to…” said Starla, then she saw Lightning was at full power. “…But not today!” and she jerked her head back hard into Neila’s face, forcing her to release Starla, and she zipped off just as Lightning fired…

“SUPER-UNIFORCE”

Blasting Neila with a full force of light and power, she screamed, and screamed as the whole void began to rumble and collapse on itself. “Lightning, let’s go!” cried Starla. The two ponies fled to collapsing void, leaving Neila to perish with it.

The ponies burst through the opening of the dome. “Everyone, get back!” cried Lightning, and they all ran a safe distance away as the dome emitted many flashed of bright light and vanished without a trace.




Esrosh’s images faded away with the destruction of the void, and he was shaking miserably and painfully. He feared this would happen; overusing the Dark Sceptre’s power bonded Neila to the Dark Void more and more, and when it was destroyed, so was she.

A tiny tear leaked from Esroh’s eye, which had never happened to him before as he thought he wasn’t capable of such emotion, but it was real; very real!

“NEILA…!!!”




The friends were all very relieved to be out of that, but they still couldn’t understand it. “How did the darkness start to lift?” asked Lightning.

“Um… actually, that was my idea.” said Spike. Krysta vouched for him and they both explained what they did. “So, you’re not so useless after all.” said Starla.

Spike felt silly now for having doubted himself earlier.

“You see, Spike.” said Krysta It doesn’t really matter all that much how powerful we are, but we can still be there for one another and do whatever is we can.”

Rarity approached him. “You’re a real hero today, Spike; a real hero.” She bent down and pecked him on his little head. Spike blushed and fell over giggling shyly. Everyone couldn’t help but giggle with him.




Esroh was sitting all by himself, extremely sore. “First Nomed, and then Ergo, and now Neila…!” the loss of his comrades really hurt and angered him as he thought about the ponies and their friends “They’ll pay for this, each and every one of them… even Rarity!”

Then had that small, lingering feeling of regret deep down at the thought of her, but he swore, he would find a way to fight it. Rarity was his enemy, and always would be!





(Promo)

In our next episode; while salvaging the wreckage of the fallen palace of the two sisters, Lightning has a flashback memory of a time when Twilight was in training.

Her jealousy of power and abilities, and her impatience and stubbornness ultimately lead to immense disaster that put all of United Equestria in deep danger.

How serious was this old danger, and how was it dealt with?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next episode: “Deja Boo Boo”)