• Published 27th Apr 2017
  • 1,547 Views, 44 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season IV - DakariKingMykan



Starfleet faces Futuristic enemies, and a Cutie Mark Caper whilst dealing with their own problems as well

  • ...
96
 44
 1,547

Episode 13: Right to Fight

EPISODE THIRTEEN

A few days had passed since Neila’s last attack, and Queen Celestia was still resting silently as she recovered. All that time, many of the friends had come to visit her, each of them doing what Dr. Penny had said-- try and reach her inner soul to help her recover.

Buddy Rose and Applejack brought her majesty a bouquet of her favorite flowers to rest in a vase by the window. “I know how much you love the smell of flowers.” said Buddy Rose. “We hope ya wake up soon.” added Applejack.

Artie brought one of his best favorite paintings of the queen he had made some time ago. “I made this the first week we all settled into our new world. I wanted to honor you and serve my new queen well.” He hung it gently on the wall near the bed. “I know you can’t see it right now, but you can with your heart.”

Bit-by-bit, everyone came, and offered their support for the queen.

Rhymey wrote her a poem.

Rarity tied four big ribbons around the bed posts “For good luck.” she said.

Spike didn’t have anything to give, except to reflect on all the times he spent growing up with her and Twilight before they moved to Ponyville, in the old world.

Goldwin even offered his blessing to the queen most of all. “When I first came to life, you helped educate me. You let me live here in the palace. You’re like a mother to me. I hope you get well soon.”

Princess Luna and Grand Ruler even came and brought the babies with her. “Sister, we are here.” she said “The children are fine, but they do miss you as do I.”

The babies gazed down at their mother strangely, and then, they spoke.

“Ma…”

“Ma...”

Luna and Grand Ruler gasped softly, and the children said it again each…

“Mama!”

“Mama!”

Their first words, their father and aunt smiled at one another. “Celestia, did you hear?” Grand Ruler said softly. Still, his wife remained as still as ever. Luna felt awful, but she and her brother-in-law both had to believe Celestia heard.







Meanwhile, the phantom was pacing back and forth in his lair, but he never got his mind of that last battle. “That ninja…” he grumbled “I was so close to taking the first step of vengeance, yet when we fought, she not only matched my strength, she nearly overpowered me.”

He also remembered the medallion she wore round her neck and tried to use, but failed.

The phantom remembered what that medallion was and what it was capable of. He clenched his fists in anger. “This is unacceptable!” he growled “I won’t allow someone to deny me the power I’ve worked so hard to obtain.” It was then he decided to draw that ninja out into the open and battle her again!

“…But this time, I won’t go unprepared.” He turned round and gazed at his walls of tablets containing the vast array of cutie marks he had captured, along with all the magic they possessed. He decided to beef up his own power abilities and absorbing some of the magic on the walls, including three familiar and very special marks; Rarity’s, Applejack’s, and Rainbow Dash’s!

“Of course…” he hissed “The magic of some of the most skilled fighters of Starfleet. With their power and skill added to mind, I should have no trouble.” He absorbed the magic, and his muscles grew immensely. “Yes! This feels wonderful.”

His evil laugh echoed all through his lair.






Shining Armor kept up with his business each day, but found it most difficult to manage the New Crystal Empire all on his own. Sometimes he would wake up in the morning hoping to find his beloved Cadance had returned…

…sadly, she hadn’t.

So, over the past days, many members of the gang and other officers came to the empire to help him around. He was very appreciative, but still wished for his wife back… they all did.

They also trained with him a bit to help him stay focussed on the more serious problems at hand.

The teams continued up with their training regularly. Even if the entire mega mode’s activated, they still didn’t know how to tap into it at will. The Equestrian ponies still didn’t understand why they’re specialties hadn’t been unlocked yet, and thought that by excess training they could find an answer, plus it would help keep their strengths up.

As for Lightning, he was more than determined that try and figure out the secret to his Enticorn powers, so it was many trips to the simulator for him, and again they all ended in failure…!

Every single one resulted in him going berserk while chanting “Evil must die! Evil must die!” and he would then end up causing chaos and destruction to just about everything. Thank goodness it was just a simulator, but it left him more frustrated than ever. “Ugh, I don’t get it! WHAT’S THE ANSWER!!” he shouted. He then realized he had just shouted really loud, and everyone in the dojo was looking at him in shock and concern, but no one said a thing.

“Sorry.” Lightning said softly, and then he left the room. The others really didn’t know what do about him. “Maybe someone should talk to him again?” Spike suggested.

“I’m not so sure that will help, Spike.” said Krysta. Even Starla agreed “We’ve talked to him and we’ve talked, but he’s still not snapping out of this, not that I can blame him anymore.”

“I wish Twily was here, she’d know what to tell him.” said Shining Armor. The others all felt and wished the same thing.





While they continued to train, Lightning had gone to the Crystal Palace garden and sat on a bench. He thought it over, and thought it over again; remembering when he faced Sombra and had control of everything, now it was all a big mess.

He gazed down at a puddle that was made by the night’s rain, and saw how frustrated he looked. “Ah, What’s wrong with me?!” he groaned as he ruffled his hair “I used to be able to solve problems like this all the time, so why can’t I solve this one?!” he stuck his face up in the air and shouted “TELL ME WHY?!”

Birds flew of in flocks, and ponies in the empire below could hear his scream for miles.

Lightning felt exhausted after that outburst, and his head was aching. “What am I going to do?”

“For one thing, you can quit the dramatics.” said familiar voice. “Huh? That voice…! Am I hearing things.” he stammered “Twilight…? Where are you?” Then he gazed down in the puddle by his feet, and saw his reflection morph into Twilight’s Angel-corn.

“Twilight, is it really you?”

“No, it’s your fairy-god pony. Of course it’s me.”

Lightning almost didn’t know what to say or even think. He hadn’t seen the spirit of his friend in a long time, and seeing her just now made him happy and sad at the same time. “Listen to me Lightning, I don’t have a lot of time, but I’m here to help you just a bit.”

“Help me, how?”

“Lightning, you remember when you faced King Sombra? Well, all you have to do is think. Just think about what you were feeling.”

With that, the image faded and was gone. “Twilight…?” Lightning bent down and felt at the puddle with his fingers. He then sat back down on the bench wondering if maybe he hadn’t just gone crazy, or did Twilight really speak to him. Still, that message felt pretty real to him. “Think about what I was feeling…” he thought, and he thought…

Back to when he first became an Enticorn, and how he saw all his friends being hurt and thinking of when Twilight was killed. Right then and there he felt something snap inside him, and he first transformed.

Then suddenly, he began to realize something he hadn’t before. “Could it work?” he dashed back to the simulator, and kept on it all morning long, even long after the others broke for lunch.

“Do you think he’s alright?” asked Fluttershy.

“He’s been down there for hours.” added Artie.

“He claims he claims he’s found an answer, though it may be just a hunch.
He doesn’t want to be disturbed at all, not even for a bite of lunch.” said Rhymey.

“Well, if he’s right, it means he’s finally found out how to control his powers.” said Starla.

“Gosh, imagine the advantages we’d have.” added Spike.

Shining Armor thought it was good that Lightning was still trying, especially when he heard Lightning say that Twilight actually spoke to him. This made him feel a little down-hearted, and the others couldn’t blame him; Twilight was dead, Cadance was still missing, and Celestia was out of action.

“Are you alright?” asked Pinkie.

He smiled and said “Yeah, I’ll be fine. One thing I learned, feeling sorry for yourself never gets you anywhere, and it won’t make things better.”

The others thought he was being very brave. Still, they all wished things would get just a little better. Sadly, Lightning finally came to the table to eat, and he was brooding just like before.

“Uh… so, how was the sim?” asked Dyno.

“Yeah, um… did you get your answer?” added Myte.

“I don’t know…” Lightning said “The simulator couldn’t give me what I wanted to know. Every time I tried it went “Error! Error! And then it just shut down.” he sighed softly “Maybe I was just going crazy. Maybe Twilight wasn’t really talking to me.”

The others gazed back and forth at one another, but did sort of agree; Lightning had been awfully stressed out, and it was possible. “What did you think you could do again?” Rarity asked, and Lightning explained, again, how he felt maybe the key to controlling his Enticorn powers resided within his emotions. “You see, it’s my emotions that help trigger the transformation.”

“What kind of emotions?” asked Rainbow.

“The same I’ve always felt…” Lightning answered “I think about Twilight, and all others whom I lost at the hands of evil. I begin to feel outraged, and frustrated that I couldn’t save them, and now I’m fighting to avenge them.”

“So in other words, it’s your anger that could be the problem.” said Applejack “Also the fact that all this fightin’ won’t bring ‘em all back.”

Lightning nodded, but the simulator couldn’t give him the answers, and he didn’t dare test it out in the field, knowing how dangerous it would be if he was mistaken.

The others could only sigh.

Soon, they all decided to head back to New Canterlot, and Shining Armor decided to go and pay a small visit to Celestia, and see if she was any better, though most likely she wouldn’t be.






Meanwhile, the phantom was hiding in the village nearby, waiting for a moment to strike, in hopes that his attack would bring the ninja out. Then suddenly, he spotted Peach Berry and Fireball coming home from the market, just minding their business. “Excellent…” he hissed “Another chance for vengeance.”

He leapt out from the shrubs, right on in front of them. “I’m back…!”

The ponies screamed and dropped their groceries. “Not you again!” cried Peach.

The phantom snickered wickedly “Thought you’d seen the last of me, had you?” and he fired a zap of Rarity’s battle magic at them. Sparks flew everywhere and the two ponies flipped over onto their backs.

That’s when a whole swarm of Starfleet fighters came rushing into battle, and charged at him, and leapt all over him trying to hold him down, but in a swift burst, he flung them all off of him as if they were lightweights, thank to Applejack’s strength.

“Absorbing those extra powers was a good move; time to see what the third one can do.” He leapt up high in the air. The other soldiers back away in retreat as he came crashing down again “SONIC RAINBOOM”

KAPOW!! What a shot! The colorful explosion could be seen for miles. The others could see it as they approached the village “Do you see what I see?!” snapped Pinkie.

The sight of the smoky colors turned Rainbow’s blood cold “My Sonic Rainboom!”

“Let’s go!” shouted Lightning.






The smoke cleared and some of the Starfleet fighters were down for the count, others were still standing, not willing to back down, but didn’t know what to do. Their power levels weren’t on the same par with Lightning and his friends. Despite their intense training, they did not possess the power boost from the future.

The phantom sniggered softly. “How does your precious magic work for you now?” he hissed. The fighters charged forth, and he blasted them away. Then he turned to face Peach and Fire again. “And now, for you two… you’ve both been a pain in my side for far too long.”

“What do you mean?” cried Peach.

“What have we ever done to you?” added Fire.

The phantom didn’t care to answer, just angrily snarled at them and raised his arms to blast them both, but as he fired, Pinkie and Fluttershy came swooping down and zipped the two ponies out of the way.

Then, the phantom got zapped and blasted at from behind. He turned round and saw Lightning’s team, transformed, and staring him down. Lightning instructed the other fighters to get the civilians all to safety and then return to surround the area.

The phantom wasn’t exactly enlightened to see them, but he wasn’t about to let his new powers go to waste either. “Come back for another beating have you?”

Rainbow felt her blood boiling “Give back my power, you thief!”

“I second that!” snarled Rarity.

“Me three!” added Applejack.

The phantom scoffed “You want them, come and get them!”

“If that’s how you want it, we haven’t got time for games.” sneered Lightning “Ready guys?”

The team nodded, and stood ready for battle as did the phantom. They all charged forth like jousting knights, when suddenly a great burst of magic shoved them all away from one another.

“What was that?” asked Buddy Rose.

The phantom looked up “Huh?”

They all looked up, and saw her standing up on a rooftop; the ninja! She gazed down angrily at the phantom, and then leapt down before him. “So, you’ve shown yourself.” the phantom said, but the ninja remained silent, refusing to speak, and just stood poised ready to fight him alone.

“Let’s go help her.” said Spike.

“Spike wait!” cried Rarity, but Spike already began to charge, but the phantom combined his magic with Rarity’s alicorn magic to produce a powerful barrier around Spike and the others, prevent them from interfering. “This should keep you back.” he hissed.

The ninja didn’t seem fazed by this, nor made any attempts to set the team free, but continued to glare at the phantom. “Hey, don’t leave us in here like this!” shouted Buddy Rose, but the ninja didn’t even turn around and lunged at the phantom hard, swinging her fists and kicking her feet madly, while he countered her every blow, eventually catch her in in fist-lock.

“You seem to have gotten stronger.” he hissed. The ninja swung hard, but he swerved, and punched her hard in the chest.

Fluttershy shrieked in horror.

“We’ve got to try and get out here!” cried Dyno. “Si, but how?” added Myte. The force field wasn’t dangerous to touch, but kept them trapped like being in a strong glass dome.

“Let’s try our powers, maybe we can blast our way out of here.” said Lightning. The space ponies, Krysta and Spike stood together and powered up their attacks. “Ready… fire!”

All of them fired together, combining their magic into one large beam of power, and shot it right at the dome, and the magic was beginning to work as the dome slowly started to fade. “Keep going!” cried Lightning.

Meanwhile, the ninja, far from beaten stood where she was, far from the phantom, and he stood from her like cowboys waiting to draw. Then, each of them swiftly fired a blast of magic, each colliding with each other and exploding, then the fighters leapt through the dust clouds battling fiercer than ever.

While they brawled, the dome finally was dispelled. “That got it!” cried Lightning, and they all dashed on ahead, just as the ninja got hit hard and skidded along the ground.

“Oh, my!” cried Fluttershy. She and Applejack dashed over to try and help her up, but she pushed them back, not interested in their help. “Well, excuse us!” sneered Applejack.

The others couldn’t understand this, but the phantom stood ready for more. “One or many, I can take you all on.” he snarled.

The others glared in anger and began to charge forth, but the ninja sprinted forward, knocking each fighter aside and out of her way, as if she were telling them to keep out!

“Hey!” snarled Artie as he got up. “What’s her problem?”

Some of the others were already brawling with the phantom, attacking him from all ends.

Lightning swung his fist at him, but the phantom punched his fist with his own, actually shoving Lightning back slightly. Starla leapt up high…

“PULSAR LASER” She fired her beam at him, and he just shielded himself with his cape, thanks to his extra strength and magic, and flapped the magic right back at her, shooting her down from the sky. “Starla!” cried Lightning as he flew up and caught her. “Are you okay…”

“Sure, considering I just got hit with my own attack.”

Rhymey gripped his sword tightly, and swung at the phantom, and he swerved his every shot, and then actually caught the blade in his bare hands, resulting in a struggle.

“I won’t quit!
I can do it!” Rhymey growled as he continued to pour on more strength.

The phantom snickered and then used his extra strength to bend the blade of the sword, and then shoved Rhymey hard, and gasped in shock at his bent sword, but he used his own strength to bend it back properly. Then he stood ready to charge again, but the ninja came up to him and shoved him out of the way.

Several others came flying in, and the ninja just blasted them away. “That’s it, this has gone far enough!” growled Lightning, and he approached the ninja, and she tried to shoved him back, but he grabbed hold of her arm. “What do you think you’re doing?!”

The ninja wretched out of his grip and tried to blast him away, but he dodged it. “Lightning, stop it!” cried Starla, but Lightning wouldn’t and wanted to know what the ninja’s issue was.

This was amusing to the phantom, however, he had forgotten that the other fighters were still on the loose, and soon the many other officers had returned to really heat up the battle, even with all of them, the phantom remained as powerful as ever, especially when he used Rainbow Dash’s sonic rainboom a second time, knocking many of the fighters all over, including rainbow.

“Whoa!” she groaned “I knew I was powerful, but never like this.”

The phantom laughed wickedly, but did feel a little bit sore from that last attack, which made the other realize his one fatal flaw. “He may have our powers, but I doubt he can use them properly.” said Rarity.

“So maybe we can still out-maneuver him.” added Spike. It was then decided to keep on battling, and hopefully get the phantom to overuse his magic. They all charged at him, and he punched some of them away and blasted the others. “How does it feel to get attacked by your own magic?” he sneered “It serves you all right.”

Fluttershy and Pinke rushed him and engaged in a fist lock. “Serves us right?!” snapped Pinkie. “What are you talking about?” added Fluttershy.

The phantom shoved them both off of him “I’m talking about the way all of you use magic and how you praise it like it’s so common treasure, ignoring those of us who didn’t have any!”

Several ponies tried to charge at him from above, and he zapped them all sending them crashing to the ground. “Well now I have my own magic, and soon I’ll have all the magic there is, and show you all up for what it’s really like to face it!”

The team still had not a clue of what he was getting at, or what his problem was. Nevertheless they continued to fight him.

While Lightning and Starla were steal dealing with the ninja, trying to reason with her, but she showed no interest and began to battle them fiercely in attempt to get them out of her way even blasting Starla hard with her magic and sending her crashing into a wall.

“Starla…!” Lightning cried.

The ninja then ran off, and Lightning felt his anger beginning to broil, but thought it best he help his wife first. “Starla… are you okay?”

His wife felt a little woozy, but more outraged by the ninja’s behaviour. She was starting to wonder whose side she was really on and why was she trying to fight the phantom all alone. Lightning wanted to know this too. “Can you still fight?”

Starla stood tall “Let’s do this!”

As the phantom blasted off another swarm of fighters, he fiercely asked “Whose next?” and he got his answer when he was suddenly levitated in midair by a powerful magic. It was the ninja; using the medallion she wore to cast the magic.

“She’s got him!” Buddy Rose.

The ninja then moved in closer, and closer, as if she were going to kill him. “Stop her!” shouted Lightning as he and Starla dashed forth to try and get at her, but she turned and shot magic at them, hitting them both before they could react.

Then she turned back to face the phantom, and continued to move in towards him intent on finishing him. “This can’t be happening?!” cried the phantom. Even his extra powers couldn’t help him escape this… but suddenly the power faded out again, and he was released. The ninja couldn’t understand it and tried to reactivate the medallion’s magic, but to no avail, and the phantom used this chance to punch her hard, sending her skidding along the ground and slamming into a wall.

He then stood to dash over and finish her off, but the team stood before him. “Out my way!” he growled. He then tried to zap them all, but the magic was very small and not much that could hurt a fly “What?!”

“Looks like your power’s running low.” said Lightning.

“Silly-- you should know that unicorns and alicorns can’t overuse their magic too much.” added Rarity. “…and you call yourself a phantom of magic?”

The phantom wouldn’t stand for this mockery, but he found that he was completely surrounded. Lightning gave the signal, and everyone who could do magic shrouded him in a magical barrier. “You’ve been caught by the very power you misused, phantom.” Lightning sneered.

The team and officers began to rejoice, but the phantom began to snicker softly, which erupted into loud laughter. “Uh, did I miss the joke?” asked Rainbow.

“Oh, no… really…” the phantom chuckled “I just find it hilarious that you actually think I can be captured so easily.

Everyone felt a small turn in their stomach, and then watched as the phantom waved “Bye!” and he actually vanished and was gone. Everyone gasped in the most extreme of shock. “No!” cried Lightning “I don’t believe it! We actually caught him this time!” he angrily socked his fist into the ground creating a small tremor.

“And we still didn’t get our powers back!” Applejack sneered softly trying to contain her own anger.

As for the ninja, she was just as outraged. “Hey!” snapped Spike as he noticed her take off. “Quick! After her!” shouted Lightning, but just as everyone began to run, the ninja had gained some distance, and no one saw exactly where she ran off to. She didn’t even leave any footprints in the dirt, just another one of her little notes.

“This is your last warning; stay out of my way! The phantom is mine. I must defeat him myself, or I will never know peace.

I repeat: Stay out of my way!”

The friends couldn’t have been more confused by the note, but were concerned about the threatening manner. “I think she means it though…” said Pinkie, and she referred to the way the ninja behaved, pushing them all away.

“But this part doesn’t make sense.” said Dyno, and he quoted the part of the note again “…I must beat the phantom, or I’ll never know peace.”

“Dios mío, it sounds like she’s got serious issues with this him.” said Myte.

“Whatever her issues, they must be strong,
But still, the way she acted was just wrong.” said Rhymey

“She pushed us aside, and wouldn’t even let us try to fight.” added Fluttershy “Maybe she’s not interested in working on a team.”

Lightning gazed down at the note, then stood up and said “There’s only one way to know for sure. We’ve got to unmask her; find out who she is, where she’s getting this power from, and what her purpose is.”

The others agreed, and so it was off to the palace.







Meanwhile, back in his lair, the phantom reset the ponies’ magic back into the walls, again outraged that he had come closer to defeat than ever before, and with all that power as well. Rather than learn from this, his anger and frustration just made him more determined to get revenge and make everyone pay, especially Peach Berry, Fire Ball and Starfleet.

“No more playing games.” he grumbled, and the silhouette of Tirek appeared again “It’s time I stuck with original plot. I just have to figure out how to obtain what I require.”

All he needed was to give Tirek one last big boost of magic, but where to get from was the question. The phantom sword he would find it, and vowed “Everyone who crossed me today will suffer… the same way they made me suffer with their magic so long ago!”






The team returned to palace, and the only major lead they had so far was the note the ninja had left behind, along with the first one she left on the first encounter. They tried to matchup the handwriting or the parchment and ink, but all sources drew a blank. Neither parchment nor the ink was ordinary, and the handwriting was unrecognizable by all records and scans.

“Perfect, another blank. That’s all we need.” groaned Spike.

Grand Ruler felt bad that he was not there to help out, but the others understood wholeheartedly, as his powers were still too unstable to take into battle yet, and he was still under a bit of pressure with the queen still asleep. “I must try and put priorities ahead of my personal feelings and continue to train. Only then can I battle again.”

Shining Armor felt even worse, with his powers still gone, and all the stress he was dealing with himself. “I don’t get this phantom.” he said “He sounds like he’s got some big beef against magic, but why. What’s it ever done to him, other than make him crazy.”

The others all wanted to know that, and they also wished to know more about the ninja. “Wait a minute.” Starla and she suddenly remembered the medallion the ninja wore round her neck. She asked the Grand Ruler to see the book about Tirek and Scorpan again.

His majesty teleported the book form its secret location to the table, and Starla flipped through the pages. “Look there…!” she said pointing at Scorpan. Everyone looked and saw he was wearing the exact same medallion as the one the ninja wore. “My stars, I must’ve been blinded in all the stress lately.” Grand Ruler said.

He told everyone the part of the story of how that medallion was a special trinket of Scorpan, which was given to him by the pony wizard he had befriended long ago. Scorpan wore it as a symbol of his loyalty and trust to the ponies and their ways.

“That is all I know.” Grand Ruler said “It can hardly be considered a coincidence; it is the same medallion, and obviously, from what we have seen, there’s more to it than was recorded.” He referred to the magic the medallion seemed to cast that the ninja couldn’t seem to control.

Still, this didn’t answer much. What was the ninja doing with it? How did she even get it in the first place, and most importantly, how powerful was it really, and why couldn’t the ninja control it?

“Great! Now we have whole more unanswered questions thrown on our plates.” groaned Buddy Rose.

“And I thought we were finally getting somewhere.” cried Rarity.

Lightning clenched his fists “I’m not giving up.” he said bravely “We’ve gotten this far, we can keep going until we get positive answers.”

His mentor agreed with him. “Well said, Lightning. We must all do what we can to solve these mysteries, only then will be able to overcome the obstacles that lay ahead, and I will help you all in any that I can. You are strong, My Brave Ponies…”

Krysta cleared her throat, and Spike tapped his foot annoyingly.

“Oh, I’m sorry; you-two as well.”

Spike and Krysta smiled, along with everyone else.

“As I said…” Grand Ruler restated “You are all strong and courageous, and I believe in you all and that we shall triumph over everything that comes our way.”

Everyone bowed their heads to him in agreement, and he bowed back.






Later that evening, Grand Ruler had lowered the sun, and used Princess Luna’s magic, in conjunction with his own to raise the moon. It made his head hurt only slightly. “I must master my powers.” he groaned.

Upon his return to the palace, the first place he went was the nursery. Softly peeking through inside, he could see his beloved children sleeping so peacefully in their cribs. Then suddenly, he could hear their little voices softly moan…

“Ma”

“Ma”

“Oh, children…” their father said ever so softly “Thank the stars you are too young to know what is happening.” He shut the door quietly, and then proceeded to his bedroom where Princess Luna and Goldwin had been watching over the sleeping queen. “Any improvements?” he asked.

“I’m afraid not.” Luna said.

Grand Ruler sighed softly.

“Gee, she looks so still.” said Goldwin “It’s like she’s become a statue like me, but I know that’s not it. I just wish I could help her more.”

“But you are a big help.” said Luna “You do as we all do, and give her support and hope.”

Grand Ruler nodded “And you also help out by continuing your duties around the palace. We’re all helping out as best we can, Goldwin, and we’re thankful for you as well.”

Goldwin smiled, and then he yawned. “I’m going to get down to my pedestal, and take my mask off.”

“And I must get on night watch.” said Luna “Whether I have my magic or not, it is still my responsibility.”

Grand Ruler was grateful for them both having watched over his wife. “She will wake up…” Luna reminded him. Her brother-in-law smiled, but the smile faded when he was left alone in the room. He walked over and sat sadly by the bed near his wife, gazing at her silent, sleeping body. It really hurt his heart seeing her like this, even though she would wake up… eventually.

He sang a sad, soft song as he softly stroked her hand…

When he finished singing, he tenderly kissed her cheek ever so softly.




(Promo)

In our next episode: Esroh Dab is still struggling with the feelings he is growing for Rarity, which begins to take its toll on poor Spike as he sinks into depression and feels ignored.

Esroh Dab is soon informed by Neila to start shaping up his act and to prove his loyalty to the Dark King by causing some damage, forcing Esroh to unleash a cardinal of his own, though he seems to be partially uneven with all this.

Is Esroh Dab really evolving past his evil nature and what will spike do about Rarity now?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “Heart of the Underdog”)