• Published 28th Apr 2017
  • 452 Views, 4 Comments

Half-Hoof: A Second Coming - Alfoals Trottenbauer

  • ...
 4
 452

VI - Uprising

Gordon and Ace Galloped toward the end of the rooftops. A gunship flew above. Ace started firing at the ship. Gordon pulled him away, as the Gunship started charging an energy beam.

Gordon galloped away from the ship, Ace getting the memo. They slid down the ladder, bucking off the wall to get a start. The beam fired, sending a chunk flying off the building. They dashed towards what looked like a Resistance battle. The ship was in hot pursuit, charging another beam.
A stallion fired a rocket at the ship, cheering as it went down.

"Got one!" He hollered.

The Citadel read another announcement.

"Attention, community. Unrest procedure code is now in effect. Inoculate, shield, pacify. Code: pressure, sword, sterilize."

Striders towered above the structures, the ground shaking every step.

"Striders!" The same stallion warned.

The striders roared as they entered the area. A rocket shot at one, the strider shook from the hit. More rockets soared through the air, hitting most of them. One fired a beam at a grouping of Resistance, disintegrating them. One fell from all the hits. A helicopter with a Lambda spraypainted on the side flew into the sky. Surprisingly, the chopper was shooting at the Striders. The heli dropped bombs on the spider-like creatures until there were only a few barely alive. More choppers flew over, aiding the one.

Two gunships attempted to shoot them down, but the helis severely outnumbered them. A helicopter landed, Barney Ironbuck jumping out.

Although they couldn't fully defeat the Combine, they could try.

Comments ( 4 )

This is a Half-Life crossover, right? What is the Combine?

8127026 It's Half-Life, but Half-life Two to be exact. Here's a link: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Combine

8127026 A alien race that is a combination of other aliens, including humans. I'm also sure that the Combine would have sent larger forces to stop them

8127763 Well, I tried my best. Sorry.

Login or register to comment