• Published 6th Jan 2017
  • 483 Views, 46 Comments

Homecoming - Bahamut0



Burst and some of his friends make a visit to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 46
 483

Epilogue

Starlight woke up with a smile. "Man. Yesterday's party was amazing. I think that was one of Pinkie's best yet." She then looked out the window. "Sure is a nice day out. Might as well go for a little walk." Starlight went out of the castle and took a short walk around Ponyville. However, she received an unexpected surprise from above.

"Look out below!", a pegasus screamed as he was hurtling toward Starlight! Starlight put up a shield just in time! Once the crisis was averted, she rushed up to see if he was okay.

"Are you alright?", she asked.

"Nnnnggghhh! Note to self: NEVER do that again.", the pegasus muttered. His coat was navy blue and his mane was black, and he was wearing a black beanie cap on his head. "I am SO sorry that happened."

"Shadow!", an earth pony called out. He had a grey coat and white mane. "Anything broken?"

"Ice. YOU'RE the one who convinced me to try that crazy trick in the first place!"

Ice let out a chuckle. "Yeah. It was a pretty stupid idea."

"Still...", Shadow then looked at Starlight. "I suppose I wouldn't have met this pretty mare today!" Starlight blushed! Then she remembered what Sunset had told her.

"Oh..thank you! By the way, your full name wouldn't happen to be Shadow Thunder would it?"

"It is! How'd you guess?", Shadow asked.

"Lucky guess. Anyway, are you doing anything later?", Starlight asked.

"I'm free for lunch if you are!"

"Great! See you then!"

"It's a date!", Shadow said with a wink as he and Ice went off. Starlight smiled as they left.

'Looks like this day is going to be even better than I thought...'

Comments ( 5 )

7855274
Fixed Chapter 8 and posted the epilogue!

7855290 just read chapter 8 again and love the epilogue :heart: and I'm super looking forward for the next big story Aswell I'm been going through some thoughts on who I think the next villain might be

7855307
Just submitted the next story! It should post soon!

7855642 yay can't wait to see it!!! :pinkiehappy:

7855643
Story just posted!

Login or register to comment