• Published 6th Jan 2017
  • 483 Views, 46 Comments

Homecoming - Bahamut0



Burst and some of his friends make a visit to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 46
 483

Chapter 3: Familiar Faces

Burst and the others opened their eyes and found themselves in their new and old bodies respectively. "Huh. Feels odd being on hooves again.", Sunset said. However, there was something else prominent about her pony form that Gold noticed.

"Uh, Sunset? You might wanna watch it with your sides.", he said. Sunset was confused.

"My sides? What...?" Sunset then noticed a pair of yellow wings on each of her sides. "Oh. My. Gosh....I'M AN ALICORN!" Sunset could barely hide her joy! "This is amazing!"

"Welcome to the club Sunset.", Nightmare said with a smile. Ace was taking in his new body as well.

"I guess I've literally got a cool pair of wings.", Ace said as he admired his ice wings. "And since I'm minus a horn, I'd say I'm a Pegasus."

"Hey Gold? How do your wings not set off a smoke detector?", Burst asked.

"Magic?", Gold asked with a shrug. "I never really figured that out either. I must say, it is kina nice being back home." Gold had a smile on his face as he took in his new/old surroundings. "So where did the portal land us?"

"Princess Twilight's castle. Hmmm. I wonder how bad she'll freak when she sees us."

"I think we're about to find out...", Nightmare said as the doors to the mirror portal opened. Twilight, Starlight, and Spike stepped through, and were reasonably surprised to see their group of visitors.

"Sunset! Burst!", Twilight cheered as she rushed up to hug them. "It's good to see you all! I can't wait to..." Twilight froze when she saw Nightmare with them. "Oh. I didn't expect to see you Moon."

"Twilight, are you crazy?! That's Nightmare Moon!", Starlight screamed.

"Uh, Twilight? Maybe you should've informed Starlight about some events back in the human world.", Spike said.

"Oh. Right! Starlight, you might want to sit down for this...." Twilight then explained how Nightmare had made it to the human world, and how she had fallen in love with Burst. "And that's why she's here now. So can you PLEASE not run screaming into Ponyville?" Starlight nodded. "Good. Well since you're all here, I think Princess Celestia and Luna will want to know you're here."

"Um, Twilight?", Ace asked. "If you plan on heading to Canterlot, can I come with? I've got a question regarding Sonata and her family."

"Well I was going to just have Spike send a letter, but I guess if it's about the Dazzlings I guess we should see the princesses in person."

"Thanks Twi!", Ace beamed. "Well, I guess we'd better get going as soon as we can."

Twilight nodded. "Starlight. I'm sure you can get some bonding in with Sunset and Moon." Starlight smiled at Sunset, but looked nervously at Nightmare.

"Um...if you say so!"

"And Burst?", Twilight asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sure you can keep Spike occupied with stories about you and Blue Eyes. See you all later!" Spike was grinning.

"So what kinda cool things have you and Blue Eyes been up to?", Spike asked.

"Spike. I have SO much to tell you. Wanna hear it over a soda?"

"Sugar Cube Corner, here we come!" Burst and Spike went off to Sugar Cube Corner while Sunset, Nightmare, Gold and Starlight had reign over the castle.

"Sooooo, how did all of you meet Twilight?", Starlight asked. Sunset and Moon giggled.

"It's an interesting story...",Sunset said.