• Published 3rd Jul 2012
  • 4,307 Views, 252 Comments

My Little Dashie: In Between The Gaps - voidless



I created this series as a way to see between the time skips. I hope you enjoy. I did not write MLD.

  • ...
10
 252
 4,307

Dashie's POV 2

Well, none of you wanted it, but here it is! Another Dashie's POV!

I was covered in my blanket on my chair. Daddy had covered me up a while ago. I woke up a couple of minutes ago and couldn't go back to sleep. I decided I would turn on the TV. I got off of my chair and grabbed the remote in my mouth. I settled on top of the coffee table and used my hoof to turn on the TV. I haven't seen daddy watch anything. So I didn't know what to watch. I pressed the up button and found something strange.

It was all black. And then a white dot appeared in the middle of the screen. I still didn't get what it was so I still kept it on. Then a large green distorted face appeared on the scream with a loud shriek. I fell backwards off of the coffee table. The face had no eyes. With red stuff leaking out of the holes. A large gaping hole for a mouth and a large hole in the forehead. The image was scarier than anything I've ever seen.

I quickly got back up and turned the TV off. But that only made it worse. I wanted to scream when I saw the face at the corner of my sight. I wanted to wake Daddy. But I promised him yesterday I'd be a brave girl when he wasn't here or awake. I didn't want to disappoint him, but the image was so scary I didn't know what to do. I jumped off of the table and onto the chair. I slid off of the chair and landed next to the darkness of the floor.

I quickly got up onto my chair and covered myself in My blanket that daddy bought me. I closed my eyes as tightly as I could. Only opening them to let the tears escape. I fell asleep after an hour of fear. I dreamed again. Only this time it was different. I was on my chair and called for daddy. When he asked why I wasn't being brave. He turned around. He had the terrible face that was on TV. There was the red stuff, the hole in the head, the mouth, and the holes where the eyes should be. The scream made it much worse.

I woke up screaming myself. I saw daddy turning around slowly. He smiled at me and asked me what's wrong. He came towards me and picked me up. I was still under the blanket and couldn't see him. I struggled when I was lifted into his arms. He took off the blanket and looked at me with a smile. I put my head into his chest with a cry of fear.

"I'm…sorry. I'm not…brave." I said in between sobs to my daddy.

"You are brave" He says stroking my mane.

I let him comfort me while I make no attempt to stop sobbing. All I know is that I fell asleep in his lap. I woke up looking at my daddy. He was cooking hotcakes for me. I smiled and ran my way towards him. Sliding and landing near my chair.

"You're hungry aren't you?" Daddy said to me.

I giggled out an answer "Yes. I am."

I ate my breakfast once Daddy added the syrup. I got my mane dirty in the process, but I didn't care. In fact, I was happy I made a mess. It meant I could spend time with Daddy and play with the bubbles. I finished it all and put my plate into the sink. I was so happy when I made it up the countertop for the first time. Daddy was happy for me also.

I giggled as he picked me up and brought me to the large tub. I jumped up and hit the tap. I put my head under it but quickly retracted it at the burning heat.

"oww" I say as I start getting tears in my eyes. Daddy quickly picks me up brushes my mane back. He quickly moves the other tap and I notice as the water gets a little cooler. I felt Daddy brush the soap into my mane softly. The feeling was the greatest thing I've ever felt in my life. I noticed the bubbles were starting to form. I used the bubbles to create a beard around my snout. Giggling contently, I placed my head under the flowing water to wash the soap off of me.

I'm on the counter covered in my towel when the light goes out. Leaving the room with no windows pitch black.

"Ah!" I shriek.

I screamed not because of the light. Because of the face I saw. The horrible face I'm still seeing. I fall down onto the floor and cover my eyes. When suddenly Daddy opens the door and lets light in. I open one eye and ran straight into the living room. Jumping onto my chair and hiding under the blanket Daddy bought me. He came over to me and asked me what was wrong.

I didn't tell him though. I didn't want to bother him or make him late for his job. He hesitated, but daddy finally left happily when I gave him a hug goodbye. I wish I had told him what had happened now. I'm all alone in the house, with no one around me. I quickly go outside into the light and try to play with the birds. But no matter what I do I can't get that face off of the birds.

Now I was scared. I ran as fast as I could indoors to hide under my blanket. I ran to fast. Not realizing I closed the door when I went outside. I ran headfirst into it, my vision slowly leaving me. It was like sleeping except I knew it was happening. I think this was called….blacking…out.

"Dashie, where are you?" My daddy asks.

"Dashie?" He says worryingly this time.

I hear the door open and feel him pick me up. My eyes open slowly now.

"Daddy" I use what energy I have left. "I'm scared"

"It's okay, I've got you." I hear Daddy say before I black out again.