• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 519 Views, 3 Comments

Reformed Villan and Just Other Unicorn convention. - PrincessFlutters



Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk, Human Twilight and Sunset Shimmer join for a small convention with some pony people at Twilight's Castle.

  • ...
5
 3
 519

Part 1) Dazzling Troubles

Sonata Blaze made her way downstairs towards the kitchen. More specifically, the coffee.

'Shick'

'Pop'

'Bing'

'BOOP'

The coffee machine stopped making it's sounds and produced it's stream of coffee which fell into the cup Sonata had placed there earlier. She picked it up and sipped it, humming in pleasure at the fiery feeling that swept through her senses and woke her up. But not enough. She tapped a button on the coffee machine, and it started to make another coffee.

Twenty Coffee's Later

Sonata was just about awake enough to sit down. She rested her head on the table as she heard a small scream that didn't sound human, or siren coming from upstairs. She heard the unusually fast steps of Aria Blaze coming down the stairs.

Unusually, there was not the normal click as Aria started the coffee machine. Sonata lifted her head and saw that Aria was deathly pale.

'What is it, Ari?' Sonata asked, suddenly worried. For a moment she thought that she wasn't going to reply, and picked up her coffee, cold by now, but it didn't matter. Then Aria spoke. Softly, hurriedly, and scared.

'D-d-dag-gio k-knife p-pup-pies hurt-t-ting.' stammered Aria. The look that Sonata gave her was one of mixed parts anger and fear.

'But, but, but Dagi loves puppies.' Sonata protested as her feet automatically took her to the bottom of the stairs. She stared up the stairs with dread, then sighed and began to trot up it. For the stupidest siren, she was actually pretty smart.

Many Screams Later

Sonata and Aria stumbled out of Adagio's room with a sack of dead puppies in one hand and a small basket of live puppies.

'I wonder what made Cheesypuff act like that? You got any ideas Sonata?' Aria asked her fellow siren and Adagio-survivor. Sonata mutely shook her head, then took a deep breath.

'We really need to get her some help.' Sonata whispered. 'That was even worse than last time.' This time it was Aria who nodded her head in mute agreement.

‘She is really getting out of hand. Do you think we should find somebody?’ Aria asked.

‘DEFINITELY!’ the pair answered their question, chorusing it to each other.

‘Well, who do we know who could help?’ asked Sonata, curiously.

‘Well duh, we’ve been surrounded by them the WHOLE time!’ replied Aria with an irritated huff.

‘Wait, you don’t mean, no, you can’t mean THEM!’ Sonata cried as she grew increasingly worried.

‘Who?’ asked Aria sweetly in a tone of pure venom. ‘Say it. Say the name of the group. Tell me what band it is.’ Sonata groaned before…

‘FINE! IT’S THE RAINBOOMS! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN HELP US! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GOT ME TO SAY IT!’ Sonata yelled in a voice of anguish and terror. Aria raised an eyebrow at her screaming fellow siren, before standing up and coming to a conclusion.

‘All right. I’ll get Sunset Shimmer. You can stay here.’ Aria said, to Sonata’s visible relief until she tensed up again.

‘BUT that means that you are going to leave me with Adagio!’ Sonata sobbed.

‘Oh, all right. But you have to do the talking.’ Aria sighed as Sonata agreed.

‘OK, OK! I’ll do anything! I just want to get Dagi fixed!’ said Sonata.

‘Sona, behave, or I will leave you here with Adagio!’ Aria finally said, fed up with Sonata.

One montage later

‘Where even IS Sunset Shimmer?’ Aria asked, confused.

‘I don’t know! We looked everywhere! We looked in CHS, at the mall, at her house, at band practice, near Crystal Prep, the armory, the shops, the restaurants, and, actually, I don’t know where else.’ Sonata replied.

‘Well, only one choice left. We go to Camp Everfree!’ Aria exclaimed, naming the camp that their previous school had gone to.

‘Well, it’s worth a try.’ Sonata said. ‘Ari?’

‘Yeah, Sona, what is it?’ Aria replied.

‘How do we even get to Camp. I mean, sure we need to help Dagi, but how?’ Sonata asked.

‘Duh, The bus!’ Aria replied with an annoyed huff.

Sonata hung her head. ‘Oh.’

Aria sighed in annoyance.

One VERY annoying bus ride later.

Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze arrived at the stop that should take them to Camp Everfree. But, instead of a camp, a large wall of thorns covered the path.

‘Yeah, the girls are definitely in there.’ Sonata said, staring up at the top of the wall, which was starting to be covered in even more vines. ‘How about we run, so we don’t get super rainbow laser beamed again?’

‘Uh. OK! Seeing as you are starting to be smart, plus there is also probably somebody in there, I’ll do that! RUN!’ Aria replied. The pair of sirens ran, stumbling over roots. Aria jumped back on the bus, pulling Sonata after her as the thorns blew up in a magical super rainbow laser beam.

‘See! I told you, and I was right! YAYYY!’ Sonata cried. Aria stopped her cheering as she saw a rainbow coloured blur whizz onto the bus.

‘Hi guys, what are you doing here? And where is Adagio Dazzle?’ Rainbow Dash asked the sirens.

‘Uhh…’ Aria said, wondering what to say. Should she tell her that Dagi was sick, but that wasn’t right, and she would get in trouble or…

‘Well, Adigio is going sorta crazy and killing puppies and locking us in her room so that she could maim us, which really says something about the state she’s in because she forgot that we are invincible immortal sirens, but I don’t know, she might have thought we weren’t immortal anymore, but ANYWAY, WE NEED YOUR HELP!’ Sonata said quickly. Rainbow Dash’s mouth hung open.

‘Uhh’ was all she could get out.

Back at The Dazzling’s House.

Sonata and Aria stood in the hallway, reassured that Sunset would come over to see their friend. They heard a knock on the door. Aria opened it, showing Sunset Shimmer.

‘Show me Adagio.’ She said. Aria pointed up the stairs to a red-painted door.


Sunset Shimmer came down the stairs, a meek Adagio Dazzle following behind her.

‘There all done. You now have a new Dazzle. She knows not to do that again, but she’s not that different. Just those fits won’t happen again.’ Sunset said as she headed to the door.

‘Hey! Dazzling, you have mail too, just telling you!’ Sunset called from outside. Adagio walked out of the door to get the mail.

‘Uhh, guys, we have a letter from Twilight.’ Said Adagio as she came back in.

‘What does it say, what does it say? TELL ME!’ cried Sonata impatiently. Adagio gaped as she read the letter.

‘Well, apparently, we are invited to the Reformed Villains and Just Other Ponies convention. No idea what that is. Stupid name though.’ Adagio said.

‘That is a stupid name.’ agreed Sonata. Aria nodded.

‘I mean, who calls their convention that?’ asked Sonata.

‘Twilight, apparently.’ Aria replied as the three sirens smiled.

Author's Note:

So I pulled it off. I finally wrote a thousand plus word chapter. And I did choose a really stupid name for it.

Comments ( 1 )

7625103 not really. I just think that the stories will be in 2nd person, but they aren't.

Login or register to comment