• Published 23rd Jan 2018
  • 475 Views, 2 Comments

Pages from Another Equestria - SasayakiYoru



If you're are here, is because you need my power again. Do you want to see these books one more time? Fine, I'll give you my help, but this time, Embrace your destiny...

  • ...
 2
 475

02 - Open Gate

This year the score from Crystal Prep students trend to the highest from its history but so do an unstable emotional state, product from a constant stress. Dean Cadence had not had so much work in such a short time. Also some students have to deal with mind collapse in the middle of the classroom. All this occurred after the admission of Midnight, who archive the highest scores without any effort. Nobody can understand how he can do that, because he never has a book, a laptop, even a smartphone with him, only a simple notebook with random notes and drawing with no sense. Only one was able to follow its scores, and she spend almost all her time inside a lab.

For Midnight, Crystal Prep only is a resource that need to be used until end up completely with it. His progress was something that make a Sombra and Hope impressed but also they start to thinking about the other students, with the Friendship Games coming and the constant stress from all, they only need to wait to see how the school collapse even before the games.

“Midnight, we're really proud of everything that you achieved it but, you’re harming the rest of the students, everyone will be in trouble if you continue like this”

“Hope, are you suggesting that I fail on purpose?”

She take a deep breath, then smile “No sweetie, I’m saying that you need to start to help to your fellas, give them your support and they'll do the rest”

He had a lot to thank both Hope and Sombra, without them he would never have been in the place where he is now, nor would he have found someone as fun as Sombra to play and practice, as Hope said, they were equal. She kiss him on her forehead and leave him alone on her room.

Now alone, he just looked at the sky, it was a beautiful moonlit night. However, an explosion of light caught his full attention, a multicolored energy like a rainbow flooding the sky and fell to the ground in a whirlpool. It was a few moments but the amount of energy expelled was such that he could feel it

“That was… magic” he was amazed, thinking about just happened “but what am I saying, of course it was magic”

All the posibilities ended in the same result. After a long meditation the anwer was only one: Magic from the elements, but this one was more stable, although lacks power in comparison. Someone was able to brough Equestrian magic to this world, magic that he wasn't been able to do yet. In the middle of frustration, a name came to his mind with the solution.

“Twilight Sparkle! She is working with Energy spectra, maybe she will be able to help me to recover my magic”

This would be a unique opportunity. Midnigh finially would be able to fulfit his mission by finding Noche and finish him at once for all. But he had to find another source of Magic because, has Sorrow said, Nobody would be able to fight against Umbrums with the same kind of Magic more than once.

“The elements of union wouldn't work against him, the same about the Crystal Heart or the Dragon's scepter. I will have to find the way to create other elements in this place, but first in need my magic back”

But he wasn't able to see the danger that recover his magic mean. Without another good plan in his mind, he began to think about Twilight Sparkle, being unable to avoid blushing for it. He had useful information for Twilight and her proyect, anyway the energy source that she was studing and the equestrian magic were the same thing.


A new day had begun in Crystal Prep and all the students already have the misery and stress in their faces. With the Friendship Games in the next door, the daily quizes and the exausting physic training of Sombra, their minds were near to collaps. And that situation was unacceptable for Principal Cinch.

Meanwhile Midnight, far from feeling overwhelmed, he was enjoying all the extra work, because it meant that he would recover his magic sooner. He was going to Sombra's practice when dean Cadence intercepted him.

“Hi Midnight, How's it going?”

“Very well dean Cadence, i'm so excited for the frienship games. I'm sure that we will win it easilly”

“That's the spirit. By the way, now that you mention in, Principal Cinch is looking for you, she want's to talk about the games with you”

The Principal's office always seems to by a dark place, with shadows surround it inside and with the dim light from lamps it was the perfect recipe for a creepypasta. In the middle of tha scene, was principal cinch. At first look she seemed worried about something. At the moment that each other looked onto their eyes, Cinch took of her glasses and massage her eyes. Midngiht took a deep breath and just waited.

“I'm impressed with your high records Midnight, I couldn't expect less than that from Sombra and Hope's son but, Even though the whole school follows you steps, I am worried about their mental state, if we continue to demand them the same results as yours, the won't be able to win or even participate in friendship games”

Midnight was terrified., All seemed to be really serious if Cinch was worried about students and seeing her like that reallyy was scary.

“So... i'm here because...?”

““I need you to help them, at least the team that will participate in the games. You are one of my brighter students, so i need you became their tutor. I'm sure that with your help, we will be able to keep the winning reputation from Crystal Prep”

“I have one condition” Cinch could't expect less from Midnight “I want to be Lab partner of Twilight Sparkle”

“Consider it done”

Principal Cinch got up from her seat with a big smile on her face, action that caused a disturvance in Midnight. In other hands, he just left the office as quickly his feet were able to dit it. All the pieces of this game were in their right places. Now it was just a matter of time.

“Midnight. Are you right?”

That sweet and unmistakable voice brouth him to the reality again “Do you feel alright?”

“What's the matter, Dean Cadan...?” He was not able to finish his words. For a moment he saw his hands, pale and cold as snow but only for moments before falling unconscious.

“Someone call the nurse inmediatly!


"We want to come outside"

"We need her, she have the answers"

"Don't wake him, he is dangerous"

"He is torn at half"

"Be careful with the one with green eyes"

"Wake up" "Wake up" "Wake up!!!"


“What happened, Son?”

Midnight woke up in the nursing, His head felt like it was going to explode. He was able to hear Cadence and Hope in the other room. With him was Night, acting like a father taking care of his sick son. “Are you ...?

“please no, not that question again” Midnight interrupted Sombra “i'm sorry, it's just... I'm not sure about what happended, Dean Cadente asked me the same questions and then i felt like a Truck have passing over me” That words hitted Sombra like a bucket of cold water “but I feel better now”

“Pincipal Cinch is worried about you, she believes that you have been overworking, And Hope insisted to her that you should take a break”

Author's Note:

After an abysmal absence, finally I'll resume this scrip. I truly hope to be able to continue more often

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment