• Published 7th Aug 2016
  • 3,698 Views, 193 Comments

For the Emperor and the UNSC! (Rebooted version) - Titan Commander Sebaste



I thought this was gonna be a normal day... at least until Sasha, Alexandra and I bought those weapons from that Merchant.... Now we're in a new world filled with Ponies, but this isn't like what you see on TV. This... is a war-torn world...

  • ...
25
 193
 3,698

Arrival Arc, Chapter 1: Armored saviors

Equestria, The Everfree Forest, 2577 CLR (Celestia and Luna's reign)

Nonononono! Twilight thought as she ran through the forest, a pack of fifteen Timberwolves on her tail. Why did this have to happen?!

It had started out so simply, she and Spike had gone to get a few remedies from Zecora, but after getting lost on the path, they had run into a pack of Timberwolves on the hunt. Upon spotting them, the wooden canine constructs gave chase, causing the two to run deeper into the forest. Not for the first time, she cursed leaving her weapon and armor back at home. Her “Cura” pattern magica rifle had been specially made to fire energy blasts that could be enchanted with her magic.

“Twilight, they're getting closer!” Spike yelled as he clung on for dear life.

Faust help us! “Hold on Spike!” She said as she jinked left and right. I hope I can lose them...

The baby dragon dug his claws deeper into the alicorn's mane and closed his eyes.

Twilight quickly looked back to see the pack was only a few feet away from her, but this would prove to be a mistake as she didn't see the root until too late.

Both she and Spike were sent tumbling into a nearby tree. “Oof!” “Ow!”

Twilight then tried to stand up, only for a jolt of pain to shoot through her right front leg. “AGH!” She cried out.

“Twi! You okay?” Spike asked. She nodded before charging up her horn and prepared to fight.

The Wolves advanced, lips raised in snarls. A massive wolf then strode to the front of the pack, Twilight instantly recognizing it. An Alpha… oh no… she thought, her eyes widening in fear. With a flick of the Alpha's ear, the entire pack readied themselves to pounce.

A series of loud bangs suddenly sounded from behind the pack, and two of the Wolves suddenly imploded, exploding outwards as bits of twigs. Another wolf yelped and fell, a series of holes riddling its body. What… what was that?! Twilight thought in shock as the rest of the pack spun around to meet this new threat.

“Um, Twilight?” Spike said.

“Y..Yes?” She answered, her voice shaking.

“What in Equestria are those?” He asked in confusion, pointing to three figures approaching their position.

Twilight looked at them in disbelief and fear. They were unlike anything she had seen, they were bipedal, as tall as Celestia, with hands like a dragon but they shone like they were metallic. She then realized that they were wearing armor, but it was very strange armor. Two were in streamlined high tech red and silver armor, with the number 915 on one, and 719 on the other. Both numbers were on the left part of their chest armor. The third was larger and had dark green armor that looked even more high tech while looking archaic with massive pauldrons, but what confused her was what was on his shoulders, he had what looked to be a winged sword on his right shoulder while on his left he had a sideways red double headed arrow with the number 2 in a strange style over it while an odd looking backpack was mounted on his back, with two protrusions sticking out of it while a single red stripe was across his knee. On its chest was a double headed golden eagle. The whine and hiss of hydraulics could be heard as the three advanced.

But what made her afraid of these unknown creatures was that they seemed to have no faces, instead, they had full face helmets, the larger of the three had what looked to be an open mouth, but she could see it was just how the helmet was made with two red eyeholes staring at her., the smaller two had different looking helmets, one had an odd looking helmet that had a pointed chin and a skull on its yellow visor, which looked like a strange bubble. The other had a more pointed helmet, the visor also yellow but the helmet was silver while the other's helmet was red.All three were holding strange devices, all of which of which were aimed at the Timberwolves. As two of the creatures advanced, the third moved into the shadows, and leaned against a tree. Bursts of fire spat from the devices and the bangs she had heard earlier emanated from them, causing her to cut off her magic and cover her ears. It was obvious that these were weapons.Two more Wolves were felled by the creatures, cut down by whatever the devices spat. The Alpha snarled a challenge at the two advancing, not willing to give up the pack's prey so easily.

Then to Twilight and Spike’s surprise and shock, one of the figures spoke perfect Equish.

“You know, I’m really tired of encountering you mutts! As if getting attacked by a freaking Manticore was bad enough, we’ve had to tango with you hounds once already!” It spat before strapping its weapon to its back. Twilight then watched in shock as a handle suddenly materialized in its right hand. With a flash of light and a hiss, two blades of energy suddenly sprung out from the handle “And I'm gonna make sure you're on a one way trip to Hurt-ville!” it growled, getting into a fighting stance while the two others aimed their weapons at the wolves to support it.

The Timberwolf Alpha howled before it and the rest of the pack charged forward at the two figures, only for two to be mowed down from the larger figure’s weapon. The smaller figure ran forward to meet the Alpha, his energy blade raised to deliver a killing blow, only to be intercepted by three other wolves while a fourth was brought down by the third creature’s weapon.“Get off of him!” One of the creatures spoke up for the first time, firing its weapon in its left hand while an ornate sword with an arrowhead for a point appeared in its right. Two of the Timberwolves were blasted off, giving the first figure room to drive his blade into the remaining wolf.

All this time, Twilight and Spike watched in shock and amazement. What… what are these creatures? She thought, And.. how did they get here?

She was so focused on watching the fight that she didn't notice the Alpha backtracking towards her until Spike yelled, “TWILIGHT, LOOK OUT!” She spun around to see the wolf charge at her, teeth bared.

“AAAAAAH!” She screamed. The three creatures jerked their heads at the scream only to stare shellshocked at the sight of the unicorn. The larger figure then shook itself from its shock and raised its weapon, a single bang split the air and the Alpha jerked as a massive hole appeared on its shoulder before an internal explosion blew it into splintered remains.Twilight flinched as splinters showered her. Thankfully, none of the splinters got through her coat, but she was covered in sap from the now disintegrated Timberwolf.

“Okay, now that we're done with those mutts, can someone tell me why there's a Alicorn right in front of us?” The first creature said. “As if this day wasn't crazy enough!”

The third creature had moved out of the shadows, and Twilight gasped as she saw it for the first time. While she had caught a glimpse of it from behind the two other creatures, she was still unprepared for what she saw. Its right arm was heavily armored, and the hand ended in a clawed gauntlet. The weapon it held was a strange box like structure with two struts poking out at the end, and what looked like a thin barrel. She then realized that what the three were holding were guns, very advanced guns, more advanced than the Magica rifles and auto-muskets that the EA (Equestrian Army) used. But what really surprised her was the sword mounted on its back.


“Viktor, I'm just as confused as you are. But we heard someone scream, so there must be humans around here somewhere…” It said, and Twilight received another shock as the voice was female, which meant that the other two were stallions. But what were humans?


“Um… excuse me?” She asked hesitantly. The three looked around for the source of the voice that they heard. “Down here!” She said impatiently. The three then looked at Twilight in confusion. The confusion then turned to shock as Spike walked up to the unicorn and stood next to the mare.

“That's… that's a freaking baby dragon…” the larger of the three whispered, his voice sounding like he didn't want to believe it.

“Of course I’m a baby dragon! What the heck are you, a mutant Minotaur?” Spike retorted.

“And it talks…. please tell me this is a dream or something…” the first creature muttered.
The third creature then punched him. “Ow! The heck was that for Alex?!” He asked in an indignant tone.

“Just testing your theory.” She said. “And I think we can call this busted.”

Twilight then spoke up, “What… what are you exactly? I’ve never seen your species before…. I don't even think you even exist in Equestria!”

Even though she couldn't see their faces, she got the feeling that their mouths were hanging open in surprise.

“Okay…. I'm calling it, we’ve gone insane….” The first creature said before he realized something. “Wait, did you say Equestria?!” Twilight nodded, giving him a confused look. “Son of a….”

The two other creatures also had shocked body postures. “You mean that Merchant sent us to another world entirely?!” The larger creature asked, getting a nod in response. “Damn it!” Twilight's confused look grew even more. What in Faust's name are they talking about?

“So what now?” The mare asked.

“We may as well try and find the nearest town… You wouldn't know where one is, Miss…?

“Sergeant Twilight Sparkle, of the 1st Elemental Strike Unit, former student to Princess Celestia and Princess of Friendship. And this is Spike, my assistant.” She said.

The first creature nodded in greeting. “Nice to meet you Twilight, the name’s Viktor.” He said.

The mare then spoke up, “I'm Alexandra, or Alex for short.”

The second stallion was the last to speak, “The name's Sebastian, or Sasha for short.” He said.

“Nice to meet you three.” She said with a small smile before Viktor spoke up.

“I noticed that you gave a military rank, along with a division. Is there a war going on or has it recently ended?” He asked. Twilight nodded, her eyes turning hard.

“ Yes, there still is a war going on. A crazy stallion named Flame Tail had managed to take over the government in Stalliongrad, and he convinced many other city leaders in seceding from Equestria, only to declare war on us. I was sent to Ponyville to check the defences, but… I ended up encountering Nightmare Moon while there and made five new friends. And just recently, I became a princess. Now, we’re our own special squad, the 1st Elemental Strike Unit.” She said. “Besides being a military unit, we’re the bearers of the Elements of Harmony. But now, with this war going on, we’re expecting to be called into action.”


“How long has this war been going on?” This time Sebastian spoke up.


“ It started after we defeated Tirek, so four years ago”

Alex then opened her mouth to ask who this “Tirek” was, but was interrupted by the sound of jet engines. The three looked up to see what looked to be two VTOL jets streak past. Twilight chuckled at their reactions. “Those were “Gryphon” VTOL fighter jets, equipped with 2 “Manticore” pattern magica heavy machine guns and at least 6 “Sunfury” missiles. The EAF(Equestrian Air Force) has a ton of them.”

“Maybe we can discuss this more after we find a town.” Sebaste said.

Twilight opened her mouth to reply when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. Both she and Spike turned to see a cyan Pegasus mare with a rainbow mane and tail wearing lightweight Pegasus marine armor (think of the armor the Wonderbolts wore in the Sombra timeline), her two front hooves ending in gauntlets with dragon like claws that gripped an “Typhon” pattern light Auto-musket ,a long barreled automatic gun that could fire up to twenty shots,with an extended mag flying towards her. The gauntlets were an ingenious invention that an earth pony inventor named Gear Claw had created, that allowed non unicorns to hold weapons without having to use their mouths. They tapped into the latent magic around the ponies’ hooves, allowing for whoever had the gauntlets on to be able to grab anything, or hold, aim and fire a gun. With this new invention, the weapons of the Equestrians evolved rapidly, soon they were armed with automatic weapons, and a new type of rifle was also born, the “Cura” pattern magica spell rifle, a rifle that could be charged with any type of offensive spell. When at full power, it could wipe out up to ten soldiers, before it had to be recharged. This rifle soon found its place with the unicorn soldiers of the EA (Equestrian Army), easily complementing the more common “Typhon” pattern Auto-musket. “What happened?” Rainbow Dash asked. “When Zecora showed up asking where you were, we thought you…” she trailed off as she saw the three strange beings behind both her friend and Spike. “Twi, Spike, get behind me! I’ll take these creeps out!” She yelled, bringing her weapon up to bear.

“Rainbow, wait!” Twilight shouted, but the pegasus had already started opening fire.

“Scatter!” Viktor yelled before the three separated to avoid the hail of bullets. Alex somersaulted to one side before blue arcane energy suddenly arced through her gauntleted hand. Pointing her hand at Rainbow, she unleashed a blast that formed into three arcane projectiles.

Twilight's eyes widened in shock upon seeing this. “Rainbow, watch out!” She yelled.

Rainbow spun around only for the arcane missiles to slam into her and explode, sending her crashing into the tree. “Oof!” she grunted. Uuugh, that hurt…. And how the buck did that thing use magic?! Only Unicorns can use it! She thought as she got up, standing on her hind hooves as she aimed her weapon at Alex, a glare on her face. “You made a big mistake with attacking Twilight!” She yelled. The three could see burn marks where the missiles hit.

Viktor sputtered. “We attacked her?! We were the ones that saved her from getting eaten!” He said, giving her a glare from under his helmet. Rainbow snorted.


“Yeah right, next you’ll be telling me you’re not from Equestria!” She snapped.

Oy, dumber than advertised….. Viktor thought sarcastically. “That's closer to the truth than you think….” He said, causing both Rainbow and Twilight to look at him in shock.

“Y... You're kidding, r...right?” Rainbow asked, her voice shaking. It has to be a joke…. there's no way these guys aren't from Equestria! She thought. Her hopes were dashed when Viktor shook his head. Thoroughly unnerved, she nearly dropped her weapon but managed to keep hold of it.

Twilight was also shaken by the revelation. No wonder they have strange armor and weapons… she thought before she said, “Let’s get back to Ponyville, we can talk more at my house.” She then turned to Rainbow Dash. “Let the girls know that I'm okay, and then you and I will be having a little chat after you get those burns checked out.”

“Yes sir…” Rainbow said, her ears flattening in embarrassment. Twilight chuckled before she gave her a hug.

“I'm glad you came out to find me. I’ll hang out later after this is taken care of.” She said. Rainbow nodded before streaking off towards Ponyville in a blur of blue. The trio stepped back in shock.

“Gulliman's blood, how fast is she?” Sebastian asked.


“She’s the only pegasus that can do a sonic rainboom.” Twilight replied.

“Please, there's no such thing!” Viktor snorted. Twilight frowned.

“Doesn't it exist where you're from?” She asked. The three shook their heads. Her frown deepened.

“Can we just get of this forest? I’d rather not see what will come after us next.” Alex asked, shivering under her armor. Viktor put a comforting hand on her shoulder, pulling her close.

Twilight nodded before her horn glowed and the five of them vanished in a flash of lavender light.

They soon reappeared in front of a crystal like castle, the size of it shocking the three arrivals.

“Holy…” Viktor stammered. The three were even more surprised when they entered the building. “Sheesh, you certainly have some castle! Puts some of the others from where we came from to shame!” He said as they entered the throne room.

Twilight giggled at that before she turned to them.“Welcome to my home. Now, what exactly are you? And how and why are you here?” she asked, her eyes both nervous and curious.

Sebastian then spoke up. “We’re called humans, basically a furless ape except for the top of our head. And as for how we got here… this is how we ended up in that Throne forsaken forest….”

Author's Note:

So here it is! The long awaited reboot of For the Emperor and the UNSC! I revamped the story so that my new character Alexandra is in here, and that there's actually a story line. She is now a Spartan Scout with Ivy's armored right arm and sword, not to mention a crack shot with a sniper rifle. Also Sebaste has been changed to Viktor (not the guy from my Lions Tigers and Bears Displaced story)

Another chapter will be out soon, and this time, I'm gonna be getting some help from my friends!

Btw, try and spot the single reference I made!

As for what the guns look like:

"Typhon" Pattern Auto-musket:


"Cura" Pattern Magica rifle: