• Published 7th Aug 2016
  • 3,682 Views, 193 Comments

For the Emperor and the UNSC! (Rebooted version) - Titan Commander Sebaste



I thought this was gonna be a normal day... at least until Sasha, Alexandra and I bought those weapons from that Merchant.... Now we're in a new world filled with Ponies, but this isn't like what you see on TV. This... is a war-torn world...

  • ...
25
 193
 3,682

Arrival Arc, Final Chapter: This is only the beginning....

Ugh… where the hell am I? Viktor thought as he woke up. Looking around, he saw that he was on a single mattress in an unknown room. Memories of what had happened the day before suddenly went through his mind. He looked down at himself only to find that he was now in the clothes he had been wearing under his armor, a grey T-shirt with the Halo logo over it, two arm sleeves and a pair of jeans . Wha?! Where's my armor!? As if he had summoned it, his Spartan armor appeared on him in a flash. Okay, this is getting weird! The sound of footsteps were then heard from outside the room before there was a tap at the door.

“Vik? You up?” Alex's voice called from outside the door.

“Y...Yeah.” He said, still in shock over what happened as his armor changed back to his clothes. He also noticed that he also had his old sneakers on.

The door opened and Alex walked in. Like Viktor, she was wearing a T-shirt, this one green, with arm sleeves, and jeans. He looked at Alex’s right arm and sighed, remembering the accident that ended up with her real arm getting amputated and replaced with the prosthetic arm she asked to be designed as Ivy’s right arm armor.

“You okay?” She asked, her eyes worried.

“Yeah, just got surprised by seeing myself in my clothes instead of my armor.” He said.

“You don't remember Twi using a spell that allowed you to hide your armor so that you didn't have to wear it all the time?”

“Heh, guess not.” He chuckled. “Was there a reason you came to wake me up?”

“Twi has breakfast ready. Pancakes.”

Viktor chuckled before he walked over to his sister and put a hand on her shoulder. “It's weird… we buy those weapons and now we're part of a multiverse…”

Alex put her right hand on his arm, the servos softly whirring. “We don't know what exactly we’re dealing with, what if these ponies turn on us?”

“If that happens… we have the weapons to take them out. But I don't think they will, I saw Twilight's eyes when she was talking to us. She was clearly desperate for any kind of help, and you heard her admit that they're losing this war. If she was planning to back stab us, she would have done it after what happened yesterday.” His blue eyes met her green eyes. “C’mon, let's go get some pancakes.” The two headed out of the room and soon found the others digging in at the throne room. Twilight looked up as the two walked in, her face then looking confused at Alex's arm still being armored.

“Alex, why’s your arm still in its armor?” She asked, “Isn't it part of your suit?”

Alex stiffened and looked away, her eyes starting to tear up.

“It's… not something she likes remembering.” Viktor said. “Back on Earth, she and my mom were driving back from the store when an drunk smashed his car into the one they were driving. Thankfully both of them survived, but... Alex's arm was crushed, it couldn't be saved so they had to amputate it. Thankfully, there was a company that made custom prosthetic arms, and since my sister was a big fan of a game called Soul Caliber, they made an arm based after one of the characters.”

At that moment, Sebastian walked in, nodding at the two HK droids standing guard as he passed them.. Both Viktor and the mares looked at him in shock. Back on Earth, he was more wiry than buff, but now he looked like a powerhouse. He wore a black T-shirt with the Warhammer 40,000 logo on the front, like the others, he also had arm sleeves, but instead of jeans, he had khaki pants on. His short dark brown hair was mussed up from tossing and turning on the bed. His brown eyes, once nearsighted, noticed Alex trying hard not to cry and he frowned. “Is everything okay?” The human turned Astartes asked.

“Yeah, was just explaining about what happened to Alex's arm…” Viktor said. Sebastian sighed, remembering when he had gotten the call from Viktor about what had happened.

Twilight, Spike, Nyx and the five mares looked at Alex, sympathy in their eyes. “I'm so sorry you had to go through that…” Twilight said. She shifted her wings, and they heard a small whirring. “I know what it's like to lose something…”

The three humans looked at her in surprise. “I… I lost my wings during a firefight in Manehatten. A shockwave from a tank blast sent me crashing onto my back and… as I was getting back up, my wings were starting to fold up but before they could fold up completely, two enemy soldiers shot them. They crippled my wings and I ended up… getting them amputated and replaced with mechanical versions.” Her voice shook at the memory, tears filling her eyes.

The five other mares looked at Twilight in shock. None of them had known of what had happened in Manehatten, only that Twilight had been wounded in combat.

Manehatten? Geez, this place has freaking pun names of cities on Earth! Sebastian thought.

Alex looked at Twilight, her own eyes filled with tears. “Seems we both went through the same thing…” Nyx ran over to Alex and gave her a quick hug.

Surprised, Alex then returned the hug, blinking back her tears. She then looked up at Twilight. “Are there anymore pancakes? I'm starving.” She said with a chuckle, causing the others to also chuckle and relax. “And thanks Nyx, I needed that…”

“Three plates of pancakes cooooooming up!” Pinkie said before she zipped off.

“Oy… sometimes I wonder just how she's able to bloody do that…” Viktor muttered.

“Trust me, you don't want to know…” Twilight said, rubbing her temples. Pinkie soon re-appeared with three plates heaped with pancakes.

The three thanked Pinkie before Twilight asked, “So what exactly are humans like?”

Sebastian winced. “They're not like the ponies here, our people are war like. From what I can remember, we’ve had too many wars to count. But for every sin humanity has done, there are others that have done great good. In April of 2011, a massive earthquake hit an island nation and created a massive wave called a tsunami that did even more damage. People from all over the world stopped everything to help that nation recover. But… the good deeds of many are overshadowed by the terrible things we’ve done to each other.”

Twilight frowned before she then asked, “What do human eat?”

“We’re an omnivorous species, so we can eat fruit, grains, vegetables, dairy and… meat.” He admitted, feeling embarrassed.

The ponies looked at him in shock. “Y’all eat… meat?!” Applejack asked, sounding queasy.

“Yes, but not ponies, mostly pigs, cows, fish and chickens.” Viktor said, looking from his pancakes. “But there are those that don't eat meat. And honestly, the three of us rarely eat meat, so you don't have to worry about us.” The ponies relaxed at that.

Rarity then spoke up. “I’ve never seen armor like what you were wearing before, what exactly is it?”

“These two wear the Gen2 MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, or Spartan armor. It has personal energy shields and allows the Spartan inside to react faster and hit harder. The armor that I wear is known as power armor, a more advanced version of the Spartan armor, but with no shields. It's made of both Adamantium and an alloy called Plasteel and covered in a ceramic compound called Ceramite.” Sebastian explained.

“Hmm… Our armor is magically enhanced to repel most enemy shots. But sometimes we do install a shield generator in our armor for added protection.” Twilight spoke up.

“That is interesting. But now I have a question for you, what's Nyx's story?” Sebastian asked, nodding towards the filly.

“It's a long story…” She said before she launched into the story of how Nyx came to be.

(Read “Past Sins” and the related stories by Pen Stroke for full story.)

After Twilight had finished, the three had shocked looks that turned into sympathetic ones as they looked at Nyx.

“So Nyx is basically an old foe turned daughter?” Viktor asked.

Twilight nodded while Nyx flattened her ears in embarrassment.

Pinkie then remembered something. “I’ve gotta get something ready! I’ll see you later!” She said before she sped out, leaving a dust cloud shaped like her behind before it dissipated.

Alex blinked before she said, “The heck is this, a cartoon? That isn't even possible!”

“It's just Pinkie being Pinkie.” Rainbow said with a chuckle. “Speaking of which, I need to go do weather duty. See you guys later!” She said before she zipped out of the Castle.

“Weather duties? Does she predict the weather or something?” Viktor asked.

“She moves clouds around to where they're needed.” Twilight replied only to look confused at the disbelieving stares she got. “What?”

“You're kidding, right? That's not possible, clouds can't be moved by physical contact!” Viktor said. “They're only moved by the wind!”

Twilight's eyebrows furrowed. “Didn't your weather have anyone to control it?” She asked.

The three humans shook their heads. “No, if there was one thing we learned back on Earth, it’s never mess with Mother Nature.” Alex said.

Twilight nodded in understanding. “Applejack, mind giving these three a tour of Ponyville? I need to talk to Mayor Mare later.” She asked the southern mare.

“Can do Twi.” Applejack replied. “C’mon Y'all, let me show yah the town.”

The three nodded before their armor re-appeared on them and they and the two other mares followed Applejack out the door.

Twilight then turned to Nyx. “Let's get this place ready, Pinkie's gonna be back to set the party up.” She said as her daughter giggled.


Sweet Apple Acres

“Geez, talk about a big orchard!” Sebastian said as the three walked through the farm Applejack called home. The tour had gone smoothly so far, the three meeting the various residents of the town, including a stallion that reminded them of an actor back on Earth, but the strange thing was that he had looked at them in shock before he went up to meet them, as if he had seen them before. Both Rarity and Fluttershy had shown them their homes and now Applejack was showing them where she lived

“Eeyup!” Applejack said. “ Family owned since the creation of Ponyville!”

Viktor chuckled before Kyra spoke up. “I'm picking an unknown signature… but I can't pinpoint its location...

“Hmm… Try and find out what it is.” He said before he looked at Applejack. “Just how big is this orchard?” He asked.

“250,000 square acres.” She said proudly.

“Dang…” Before he could say anything else, he suddenly felt an impact that knocked him down. Hearing the other two grunt, he guess they had also gotten knocked over by something also.

“Awww, still no cutie mark…” a rough female voice suddenly spoke up from above him.

“ Guess the Cutie Mark Crusaders Monster Catchers was a bust…” a much younger voice said.

“What the hay are these things anyway? Ah never seen them before…” a third voice asked, her voice having the same accent as Applejack.

“Applebloom! What have I told you and your friends about jumping other ponies?” Applejack scolded.

The weight on Viktor’s back vanished and he stood up to see three fillies, slightly younger than Nyx, looking embarrassed. One was a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail with pink streaks running through them. Another was an earth pony with a red mane and tail with a bow on her head while the third was a orange Pegasus with an all purple mane and tail.

“Sasha, Viktor, Alex, meet mah sis Applebloom, and her friends Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.” The country mare said with a chuckle.

“So you three were the ones that jumped us?” Viktor chuckled. “Didn't even catch you on the radar!”

The three nodded. “Nice to meet Y'all.” Applebloom said. “Sorry for jumping you, we were trying to get our cutie marks.”

Alex then asked in confusion, “Who are the Cutie Mark Crusaders?”

“Us! We’ve been trying to get our cutie marks for a while now.” Scootaloo said.

Just as Sebastian was about to ask them how long they had been trying, a screech was suddenly heard from the orchard.

The three fillies huddled together while the three humans stood back to back, weapons ready. A rustle of vegetation was then heard before a reptilian like creature leapt over the fence and roared. It had a chitin covered back and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. Two powerful legs propelled it, while its four arms were tucked under it, each tipped with a claw, the front two bigger than the middle ones.

“Whut in Equestria is that?!” Applejack shouted in shock.

“TYRANID!” Sebastian yelled, firing his Bolter at the creature. It dodged the bullets and leapt at the Astartes, only to be impaled on a power sword that he had summoned.

Ten more of the creatures soon appeared, followed by a much larger creature, that stood upright and was equipped with massive claws and a strange weapon that was held in the middle arms.

“Oh son of a… Vik, you’d better have a heavy weapon!” Sebastian shouted, “because we have company!”

Viktor concentrated and in seconds, a massive gun was in his hands. He turned and pulled the trigger once. A massive BANG was heard as a supersonic shell smashed into the creature, causing the ponies to cover their ears. A massive hole opened up on the beast’s chest and it roared in pain. It then aimed its weapon and returned fire, an object that looked like a maggot flying towards them. Sebastian's eyes widened in fear. “Alex, I need you to put a shield up, NOW!”

“Sasha, I don't even know how!” Alex said. But as she said this, a red and black blur skidded to a halt and activated a Bubble shield just as the object hit and exploded on impact, the hiss of acid clearly heard as the slime from the projectile hit the ground.

The new arrival then turned and looked at the three. “You guys alright?” The stranger asked. The group nodded, still shocked over the figure's arrival. Like Viktor and Alexandra, the stranger was in Spartan armor, but it had red shoulder pads, red chest plate and red leg armor, the arms, boots and helmet were black. The helmet had a gold visor that looked a little bit like a squiggle.

“Who the hell are you?!” Viktor asked, “and how did you even get here?”

“My name's not important right now, just call me “Eliteslayer”.” The figure said. “I'm guessing this is your first time in Equestria?”

“Yeah…” Alex said.

“These guys won't be the only thing you’ll encounter here, every Displaced encounters at least one or two foes from the universes their characters came from. But they're just minor threats.” Eliteslayer explained before an energy sword appeared in his hand. “I’ll deal with the Warrior, you guys handle the Hormagaunts.” As he said this, the shield shut off and he then charged forward.

Sebastian quickly summoned an odd looking pistol that fired smaller shots of what had incinerated the soldiers the day before, taking at least two out. “Applejack, get the fillies out of here!” He ordered, “I don't want to risk you or these three hurt!”

“Forget it, I'm not leaving you three!” She said.

Alex meanwhile had managed to bring down five of the creatures, her sword in its whip form. As she swung, the blade cut a bloody swathe through them, but one Gaunt managed to get inside her guard and slashed at her only for the shields to take the hit. The impact managed to send her skidding and knock the wind out of her. Viktor quickly unleashed a barrage of bullets from his assault rifle, cutting the creature down before it could press its attack.

A screech from the Warrior caused Sebastian to turn and look in shock. Two other Spartans had joined Eliteslayer, but they shimmered as if they weren't solid. But the weapons they used were real enough. As one, the three stabbed the Warrior with their energy blades. It screeched one last time before it then toppled over, dead.

“Where did… where did those two pop up?” Viktor muttered. The two Spartans then vanished before Eliteslayer walked towards the group.

“You’d better head back to Twi’s castle. She may want to hear about this.” He said.

Sebastian nodded before he turned to the girls. “You okay?” He asked. The three nodded.
“Let's get back to the Castle then. Eliteslayer, you want to-” He then started to asked before he saw that the Spartan was gone. Just who is he? And how did he get here? Shaking his head, he let Applejack take the lead as they left the orchard and headed back for the castle.

In a tree nearby, the Spartan codenamed “Eliteslayer” watched them leave, his eyes narrowed. That Astartes looks familiar, but I don't remember seeing a Spartan with Ivy’s right arm… but what ever the reason, I need to keep an eye on those three… he then pulled out a pic that showed a Astartes next to an Orbital and an Ivy Valentine. Alex, Sasha… I will find you someday… he thought sadly before he jumped down and vanished.


Castle of Friendship, 1 hour later.

“Y’all saying your sister jumped after stepping on a bug?” Applejack chuckled as the group laughed at a story Sebastian had told them of a scare his dad had pulled on his sister as they walked through the halls to the throne room.

“Yeah, and she did what we humans call “the Scooby-Doo run” where basically she simultaneously jumps and starts running.” Sebastian said. He chuckled at the memory. He then halted at the ornate doors before noticing that they were ajar. “Weird…” he muttered before pushing them open. Applejack then held the door as the three humans entered the room, only to find it pitch black.

“Okay, I can't see anything…” Viktor said before a multitude of voices shouted “SURPRISE!”, causing the three to jump in shock as the lights came on.

The majority of Ponyville was gathered in the room, and on the rafter was a sign with the words: WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA AND THANKS FOR SAVING PONYVILLE!

“Bloody hell…” Viktor said. “That definitely was quite the surprise…”

Alex however looked at the banner then at Pinkie. “You… set this up for us?” She asked in shock.

“Yepperooni!” The pink mare replied. The three humans chuckled before Pinkie grabbed the three of them and gave them a massive hug.

Viktor then noticed a DJ stand nearby and walked over to it. A white unicorn mare with tinted sunglasses and a two toned blue mane and tail was manning it, and when she saw the Spartan, she jumped in shock.

“Whoa, didn't expect you to come over here dude!” She said, “What can I do to help?”

Viktor pulled out a flat object and showed it to the Unicorn. “Mind if I plug this in and play a few songs from it?” He asked.

“Go for it dude!” She said. Spotting the Auxiliary cords, he plugged in the device and selected something on it. A single song then began to play. Alex, recognizing this song walked up to where Viktor was and began to sing along to the song, Viktor providing the back up lyrics.

As the song ended, the ponies applauded, a few even whistled in appreciation. Alex bowed before she said, “Here’s another song you might like, and this is for those that stop at nothing to save this country. For when worlds collide, only one shall reign…” She then began the next song.

She then walked towards Twilight. “Thank you… for helping us.” She said. “You gave us a place to stay when we didn't know if there was anywhere to stay.”

Twilight chuckled. “I should be thanking you, you three saved me from those Timberwolves and the town from those soldiers.” She then looked towards Sebastian and Viktor, both of whom were roaring with laughter at a failed prank story that Rainbow had told them. “I wish most days were like this…”

“I have a feeling that may happen someday… but you never know…” Alex said. Twilight then nodded her head toward the others.

“Let's go join them, I want to hear some of your stories from back on Earth.” She said.

Alex smiled at the Alicorn, and the two headed towards where Nyx, Spike and the others were, both putting their worries aside and enjoying each other's company.

Author's Note:

Oh man, this has gotta be the next longest chapter I've written, and this isn't even a crossover!

I do not own the songs on here, those belong to their respective artists

The trio have learned many things... but there's still more mysteries to uncover... what is Eliteslayer's past? Why did those Tyranids appear? And what will happen in the future? You will have to wait and see...

And yes, the bug thing actually happened

Up next: Anyone have a box?