• Published 7th Aug 2016
  • 3,688 Views, 193 Comments

For the Emperor and the UNSC! (Rebooted version) - Titan Commander Sebaste



I thought this was gonna be a normal day... at least until Sasha, Alexandra and I bought those weapons from that Merchant.... Now we're in a new world filled with Ponies, but this isn't like what you see on TV. This... is a war-torn world...

  • ...
25
 193
 3,688

Displaced Arc, Chapter 8: Super Soldiers and Conduits (Part 2)

(Delsin’s POV)
A few hours after resting I walked into the guest wing, absorbing the smoke of a pipe I held. Standing just outside of one of the rooms was Viktor. “Hey, you’re up.”

“Yeah, had a bit of a power nap. Alex and Sasha are still resting in their rooms. Saw Luna earlier, but she was… yellow for some reason and chasing a Alicorn teen named Stella. Apperantly it was part of a prank war or something…” he said.

“Oh, that,” I said. “Must have been payback for the catapult incident.”

“Catapult… you know what, I'm not gonna even ask.” He said. “By the way, how did Stella even appear? She reminds me of Nyx a bit,” He then asked.

“My telepathy mixed with the magic of the Elements of Harmony when fighting Nightmare Moon.”

“Wow, that must have been quite the shock for Celestia and Luna.” he said, a surprised look on his face.

“It was, but Sora was a little over the top in making her seem nonthreatening.”

Viktor chuckled. “Things for me have been.. hectic to say the least. You’ve heard of Doom?” He asked.

“I have an idea, but fill me in.”

“Well recently the three of us and another Displaced that lives in our Equestria named Sebaste were called into another Equestria that was guarded by three Doom Marines, and to be honest, they were absolute jerks. But anyways, we met a being they called “Guardian” and she's asked if the three can help stop a crazy pony named Flame Tail. Right now, we’re just waiting on their answer before we can let them know.” He then frowned. “Honestly, I’d trust them as far as I can throw them. But we need all the help we can get.”

“So, you’re asking for help from some twithead against somepony that sounds like Brooke Augustine.”

“You don't know what our Equestria is like, Flame Tail has managed to convince other cities to join his Crusade against the Princesses, and unlike other Equestrias, the tech level is more advanced. And we didn't really ask for the Doom Marines. Like I said, I don't really trust them. They're too unpredictable, a wild card if you will.” He said. He then shook his head. “I don't really like thinking about it, so I'm not gonna say any more on the topic.”

“Okay. Either way, problems are your life and you’ve got lunkheads that you’re not fond of willing to help you with or without your permission.”

He snorted. “You can say that again. But enough of that, what brings you here?” he asked.

“Well, the sooner we get a portal device up and built, the better,” I said. I then let smoke flow around my arms. “So a few smoke grenades for wake up calls were in order.”

“What…” He began to ask before two thumps were heard in the rooms Alex and Sebastian were in. The two soon burst out, coughing as smoke followed them from the rooms.

“*cough* Who's the wise guy *cough cough* that set off that smoke bomb?!” Sebastian asked, an irritated look on his face.

“Just don’t turn me into swiss cheese after I say ‘guilty’.” I took a deep breath, raised my hand, and said, “Guilty!”

Viktor chuckled. “Well that's one way of getting a wake up call.” He said.

The other two rolled their eyes before their armor reappeared on them. Viktor soon followed their example, his own armor reappearing on him. “So how exactly are we supposed to get a portal working? From what I've seen, the devices here are a bit too flimsy to hold a portal.” He asked.

“Then we analyze the tech that make up Dusk, scan the energy of a blast shard, then run it through your A.I.s and see what happens,” I theorized.

“Or I can open one myself.” Alex said. “I’ve done it before.”

“Not to insult your abilities, but there’s another reason for a device to be built,” I said. “Just by hearing from you guys that Dark’s world runs on a different time axis, I’m guessing that if I have an easily accessible portal to his world, time will be synced in both worlds.”

“That would make sense.” Viktor said. He suddenly stiffened as a message suddenly appeared inside his visor. “Just got a message from Sebaste, he says a colt just suddenly appeared in Ponyville. It must be that same colt we saw that ran into that portal!”

“Has he noticed anything odd about him?”

“He did notice that… okay, this isn't making any sense, he says that a few Kirins had just popped up besides the colt and he’s moving in to engage them… and that's it.”

I jumped a bit when I heard that. “Wait, Kirins? That colt’s gotta be a conduit!”

“That's impossible!” Alex said. “How could that colt be a conduit?”

“Probably the same way your hair is its current color,” I answered. “It's in the DNA.”

“If he’s a conduit… oh no… we have no idea what his abilities are, and neither does Sebaste!” Sebastian said.

“Then we'll build the portal device after we take care of getting him back here! Alex! Portal! Now!”

She nodded before her hand glowed and a portal opened in front of them. “Let's go!” Viktor said before he ran into the vortex.

“Right behind you!” I then ran into the vortex.


(3rd person POV)
Just as Delsin came out of the portal, Sebaste came crashing into him, a pixelated residue covering him.

“Tartarus damn it!” The Recon Spartan growled before he saw who he landed on. “Oh geez, sorry mate!” He said, scrambling up and helping the Conduit up. Viktor and the other two were standing nearby with two Rainbow Dashes, one however had cybernetics replacing her tail, wings, right eye and front legs.

“That's okay,” he responded, “I've had...LOOK OUT!!!” He smoke dashed past the two Rainbow’s and wrapped his chain around the neck of a Kirin, strangling it until it dissolved into red pixels.

“Right… time to fight fire with fire.” Sebaste snarled before two Holograms of himself appeared, both equipped with energy swords. With a roar, he charged forward, a Gravity Hammer appearing in his hands. He smashed aside one Kirin while his copies gutted two more, all three dissolving.

“Video...I was wondering when I'd see that,” Delsin commented as he pelted one Kirin with smoke.

“Who the buck are you?” One of the Rainbows asked, her front hooves having two clawed gauntlets that gripped what looked like some sort of automatic weapon.

“I'll explain once we stop Tartarus from figuratively boiling over!” Delsin shouted out, dodging a slash.

The cybernetic Rainbow rolled her eyes before her right hoof suddenly split and a gun barrel poked out of it. Targeting a nearby Kirin, she opened fire, the bark of the weapon being the last sound it heard.

“Rainblade, over here!” Viktor called over to her. She quickly swooped over and began to slash at the Kirin Viktor had engaged, the built in blades in her wings dealing massive damage.

“Okay! That's it!” Delsin pulled what looked like a phone out of his pocket. Electricity then began flowing from the phone into his hand. He replaced the phone in his pocket and his eyes began glowing a bright blue and he shot lightning at ten Kirins in two seconds, killing them instantly.

“Yow! Watch the lighting!” Sebaste yelped as a bolt managed to miss him by a few inches.

“You just focus on fighting!” He shouted back. “I'll...What?!”

“I think we took all of them out…” Alex said as she looked around.

“Uh, Guys! I’m gonna need some neon! I’ve got the location of the Conduit!”

“Here you go!” Pinkie said, setting up a neon light. Sebaste and the others looked at her in shock. Delsin simply nodded and drained the sign of its neon. He then ran off in a blur of neon, following what looked like a bright blue alicorn in medieval armor.

“Okay, can someone explain what is going on here?!” Sebaste asked in annoyance.

“We’ll explain on the way, right now we need to follow Delsin!” Viktor said. “Looks like the kid’s headed to the…. Oh son of a… he’s headed towards the EAF HQ!”

Sebaste swore before he was in a Broadsword Fighter and streaking towards the EAF base. The other three were soon following him in their own vehicles. When they arrived, they found that a good portion of the personnel were seemingly trapped in bubbles of neon, their movements in slow motion. A few others were held down by a few bright blue swords stuck in the ground around them.

“Looks like Delsin was here…” Viktor said. Sebaste then looked at the Orbital Spartan, a raised eyebrow hidden under his helmet.

“The guy Dark told us about?” He asked.

Viktor nodded before he led the way inside. As they walked in, Kyra suddenly appeared on Viktor's shoulder and said,"Guys, take a look at the monitors! They’re getting drained by something!

Sebaste quickly ran to one of the monitors and saw that the screen was fading to black. “Damn it, that kid is gonna cause the system to crash!” He growled.

"I'm picking up two signatures nearby, proceed with caution.” Kyra warned. The four nodded before they advanced to the room ahead. Upon entering, they found...nothing. The only thing that stood out were three sets of glowing monitors.

“Where the heck is Delsin?!” Sebastian asked, looking around. In response to his question, Delsin suddenly appeared from one of the monitors...face first onto the ground.

“What in Faust's name?!” Sebaste yelped. Delsin shakily stood up, spitting some blood out of his mouth.

“You can run, but you can’t hide,” he taunted.

“Kid, we don't want to hurt you. We just want to get you back to your family.” Viktor called out.

Delsin walked up to another monitor and suddenly disappeared.

“Sheesh, talk about pulling a Blue Skidoo!” Sebaste joked before he suddenly found himself sucked in also. “Ah frag…”

When his senses cleared, Sebaste found himself on a stone pedestal in the middle of a massive lake of lava. “Geez, this puts a whole new meaning to heating things up!” He chuckled nervously.

An explosion was heard above him, followed by yelling. Looking up, he saw Delsin plummeting into the lava near the pedestal. A splash later, the yelling ended.

“Delsin!” The Spartan yelled. Steeling his resolve, he ran to try and jump in to save him. He stopped when he saw Delsin already at the pedestal trying to climb out of the lava.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m not excited to be COOKED ALIVE!!!” He bellowed.

“Sheesh, the heck's the kid’s problem?” Sebaste asked, looking up to where the colt was, disguised as a giant, bright blue alicorn.

“Once we wear him down, I’ll get the answers we need,” Delsin responded. “In the meantime, do you have an RPG or something?”

“How about a Hydra launcher?” Sebaste asked, a gun that had what looked like a revolver and Missile launcher mated with a rifle appearing in his hands. Taking aim, he fired a salvo of five rockets that smashed into the illusion, detonating on impact. The illusion dissolved into pixels and both Sebaste and Delsin were ejected from the computer...this time, Delsin landing under Sebaste.

“Is this gonna become a regular thing with you mate?” Sebaste asked as he helped Delsin get up.

“You make it sound like getting punched by Tia everytime I go through a portal home isn’t.”

“Wait, she does that?” The Spartan snickered.

“She knocks me back through and then drags me home by my leg.”

The four super soldiers burst out laughing at that. Sebaste then frowned as he turned to the monitor. “Okay, so looks like it's round two for us…” he growled.

“Three,” Delsin corrected. “And this time, we all go through...And I get a chance to fly a Banshee while in there!”

“Alright, sheesh…” Viktor muttered. Delsin then led the group into the last monitor, everyone arriving in the lava land. They appeared on a platform that was suspended in the air above the lava lake. Nearby, a bunch of pixels began to gather, until it formed a giant alicorn, supported by a few dozen smaller ones.

“Ye are all persistent! Thou shalt fall before me!”

“Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?” Sebaste snarked, earning an eye roll from the others.

“Last chance, Thanatos!” Delsin called out. “Surrender or get de-rezzed!”

“I bow NOT to the whims of mere mortals!”

“And what does that make you, the Pope?” Viktor spoke up. “Or does it make you a chicken?”

Thanatos responded by firing a bunch of pixel missiles at the group. “Scatter!” Delsin called out, running and jumping to another floating platform. “And where’s that Banshee!? He needs some plasma to the face!”

It soon appeared next to him, but when he turned to look at the four, he saw a bubble shield surrounding them. “For a so called god, you hit like an amoeba!” Sebaste taunted before the four Displaced charged out and unleashed heavy ordinance on the Alicorn, Both Alex and Viktor were armed with Rocket launchers while Sebastian had a massive cannon that fired bolts of plasma and Sebaste had the Hydra launcher.

After a few minutes of being peppered by attacks, the Alicorn dissolved into a bunch of pixels and smaller alicorns, that flew off over them. The summoned Banshee suddenly came flying in and began dog fighting with the more braver alicorns. “Did you guys call in for an airstrike?” They heard on the comms.

“That we did.” Sebaste chuckled.

Sorry I didn’t come sooner. I got some of the controls mixed up, and I think I dented the back bumper or whatever.

“Won't make a difference, whatever damage the vehicle we summon takes gets instantly repaired when we resummon it.”

I still don’t like damaged vehic...Oh, No you don’t!” An explosion in the direction of the flock of Alicorns was heard. The Banshee came screaming back and around as a beam of pixels followed it. “Get firing before I decide to go Kamikaze!

“Too bad it’s not Bushido dignified.” Sebaste joked before he opened fire. The missiles stopped short, hitting a force shield of some kind. “Damn it, target’s shielded!”

Take out the smaller ones, I’ll keep the big guy busy!” The Banshee then peppered Thanatos with plasma, not damaging him, but getting his attention, nonetheless.

Sebastian then summoned what looked like a AFV, but it had two triple barreled cannons that could rotate independently and bracers that dug into the platform. The guns then took aim at the alicorns and roared into life, AA tracers zipping through the air. “Say hello to the Stalker AA tank!” He roared through the comms.

The alicorns surrounding Thanatos suddenly began to try and dive bomb the group, most of them getting shredded by the AA tracers.

Not so fast!” Sebastian growled as he guided the guns.

Viktor and Alex meanwhile had switched to a Hydra launcher, and with Sebaste, they each locked onto multiple alicorns and fired, the missiles streaking to their targets and eliminating them. Within a short amount of time, the alicorns were eliminated, leaving Thanatos vulnerable.

What should I prescribe? A lethal dose of HURT PERHAPS!?” The Banshee suddenly began unloading everything it had on him while going on a collision course.

“Delsin, the hell are you doing?!” Sebaste commed.

Trust me, once he’s down, we all will be ejected before I crash and burn.

“I hope you're right…” the Spartan said as he watched Delsin scream towards the Alicorn. The Banshee struck the alicorn, turning it into pixels. Before he could crash into the lava, everyone, minus the vehicles, were ejected from the computer.

On the ground, in front of the monitor they exited was a brown colt, part of his face was covered in a black goop. Delsin wasted no time and grabbed his foreleg, pixels flowing from the colt into him and both fell unconscious.

“Neuro-Tar!” Sebastian swore. “He must have escaped from Sasha!”

“Well while we wait for these two to wake up, mind telling me what this is all about?” Sebaste asked. Viktor nodded and explained what had happened after they had been summoned to Delsin's world.

“So let me get this straight, you fought a conduit that controls tar?! That's just nasty!” The Recon said, sounding disgusted.

“Tell me about it…” Sebastian muttered just as he heard Delsin groan.

“I think my other favorite game, Rome Total War, will become reality...once I figure out these powers,” he muttered.

“We’d better get that tar off the kid. He’s suffered enough.” Viktor said.

“Then you go do that,” Delsin said, pointing at him. “I’m gonna find a bed, and go cry myself to sleep.” He then began walking out of the room, acting as though his back was thrown out.

“Wonder what he saw…” Sebastian muttered as Viktor removed the tar from the colt’s face and picked him up.

“Dunno, but let's get out of here.” Sebaste said as the four followed Delsin, the colt slung over Viktor's shoulder. When the five got out however, they say both Luna and Celestia waiting for them, along with Twilight, her mechanical wings folded along her back.

“I’m guessing you’re here to either congratulate us, or beat us up the side of our heads for destroying a military base,” Delsin said. “As much as I want to face the scourges, I’ve seen enough for one day. I’m clocking out.” He then fell face first on the ground, unconscious again, but asleep.

The three Princesses looked on in confusion. “Um… is he usually like that?” Twilight asked.

“Only when he’s fought very hard.” Viktor chuckled. He then shifted the colt, “This little guy’s the reason the base is shut down, he controls video images and has to drain stuff to power him. But he’s from his Equestria.” He said, nodding his head at Delsin.

Celestia nodded in understanding. “We’ll speak to him when he awakens, right now, take him to Twilight's castle. He looks like he could use the rest.”

“Yes your Highness.” Sebaste said, saluting the two elder Princesses. Twilight's horn then began to glow before she, Delsin and the other four were inside her castle. She then levitated Delsin and said, “I’ll put him in a guest room, you put Button Mash in another room.”

“Button…” Viktor looked at the unconscious colt in shock. “No wonder I didn't recognize him, he’s missing his beanie!”

“We’ll worry about that later, right now, we need to put him in a guest room.” Alex said, opening a nearby door. Soon, the colt was tucked in and the four Displaced were walking out of the room. “I’ll stay with him until he wakes up.” She said.

Sebaste nodded. “Let me know when he does, right now, I need a rest…” he said as he headed to his quarters. The other two followed suit, after telling Alex that they would see her later.


(Delsin’s POV)
“GAH!!!” I sat up suddenly on the bed that I was apparently given. A hand then pushed me back into a laying position.

“Be still, my Lord. Ye have been through a terrible ordeal and still need to rest.” A deep voice said. I turned to the voice and saw a Video Angel standing over me, holding me on the bed.

“Please tell me I’m in Heaven.”

“I’m afraid not, my Lord. Ye fell unconscious after dealing with a young colt and his servant, Thanatos.”

“And you are?”

“I am He Who Dwells!” He proclaimed, pounding a fist on his chest.

“Delsin, you alright? I heard you cry ou- WHAT IN DORN'S NAME?!” Sebastian exclaimed as he saw the angel standing next to the bed.

“Welcome, Sir Sebastian. I am He Who Dwells, the Servant of Lord Delsin, Future Prince of his Realm of Equestria,” he said with a bow.

“He Who Dwells? Sounds like a cheesy name from Skyrim.” The Astartes replied.

“What is this realm, ‘Skyrim’, that ye speak of?”

“Guardian Angel, or whatever. Stand down,” I commanded as I carefully sat up on my bed.

“How are you feeling mate?” Sebastian asked me.

“Like Tartarus decided to empty its contents on my face,” I said.

“That video conduit we fought? It's Button Mash.”

“Haven’t met him officially yet.”

“Well, he’s in another guest room a few doors down from you. Alex is keeping an eye on him.”

“Sounds okay. Anything else going on?”

“Not really, other than the Princesses are waiting to talk with you. They understand why we trashed the base, so we’re not in trouble.”

“True justice considereth all that goes into an action,” He Who Dwells agreed.

“Okay, time to meet with Royalty.” I eased myself off the bed, my angel helping support my weight.

“They're in the throne room, and also, welcome to the Castle of Friendship.” Sebastian said.

“Lead us forth, Sir Sebastian.”

He nodded and led the two of us to the throne room. Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6 were there, along with Rainblade and a black Alicorn teen with a dark bluish purple mane and teal eyes that had a reptilian look to them. Sebaste and Viktor stood by the door, along with what seemed to be two droids.

“Greetings stranger.” Celestia said. “I understand you came here to retrieve a colt that caused some trouble earlier?”

“Indeed, your Majesties,” He Who Dwells spoke. “The colt, as we currently understand, was not in his right mind when he activated the device that brought him here.”

“Dude, let me do the talking, and you watch the door.” The angel nodded and stood by the door, his hand on his sword. “Anyway, what he just said, and also to see if, with your help, the portal tech that brought Button here can be properly replicated.”

“Portal tech?” Twilight spoke up, her wings beginning to raise in excitement.

“Great, you just got her into egghead mode…” Rainbow said, earning a chuckle from the others and a glare from Twilight.

“I can think of one other thing that could get her academic side further excited.”

“What would that be?” Rainblade asked.

I scanned the room with my ray sphere pulse, checking everyone’s DNA. “Aside from Alex, there is one other in this room with a unique DNA gene that allows powers like mine,” I said.

Pinkie suddenly popped up behind me and asked, “Is it me? Is it, is it, is it?!” She asked.

“No, it’s her,” I said, pointing to the black alicorn. “But the gene isn’t active.”

“Wait, Nyx has the Conduit gene?!” Sebastian asked in shock. “That's impossible!”

“How so?”

“It’s… it’s just that she doesn't seem like she's really ready to handle that kind of power...”

“Don’t overstress about it. I said that the gene is still inactive, so you have until...whenever it activates to NOT stress about it. And when it does, I can help train her.” I pulled out my token for Sebastian to take.

“An Eagle feather?” He asked, taking it and looking at it. He then heard a small set of hooves clopping before Button, a bright blue alicorn, and Alex walked in.

Both Sebaste and Viktor made to summon their weapons but Alex said, “They're not going hurt anypony. Button, you have something to say?”

“I’m sorry for ruining your base...I didn’t mean to.”

Celestia chuckled before she said, “Other than the data bases wiped, no harm was done. But I must ask, why were you here in the first place?” she asked.

“Lord Button had his mind taken over by a Succubus by the name of Sasha. She wished to cause havoc in more worlds than that of Lord Delsin’s,” The alicorn stated.

“Why that…” Sebastian growled. “If she ever comes here, she’ll find herself as a wanted woman.”

“If she even manages to make it here,” I said. “Remember, the portal tech she had built was sketchy at best. It exploded after being used.”

Celestia nodded before she turned to Button Mash and said, “I'm truly sorry you had to go through that.” Luna and Twilight murmured agreement. Nyx then spoke up.

“How exactly are you even supposed to get this… portal built?” She asked, her voice curious.

“The only thing we have to go by was what she used as both energy sources and portal stabilizers,” I explained. “Guys you still have those crystals I asked you to grab?”

They nodded and pulled them out of hidden compartments in their armor. I took one of them and placed it on the table. “These are called Blast shards, magically irradiated pieces of crystal and debris.”

“What's so important about these?” Twilight asked, her eyes curious.

“They serve as pretty good energy sources, or,” I picked the shard up and absorbed the radiation. “They can strengthen a Conduit’s power.”

“So they're power enhancers?”

“Mostly for conduits, but yeah.”

“And you're using these “blast shards” to build a portal?”

“Sasha was successful in the short run. I aim to make a portal last longer, so that I don't end up missing a few weeks to a few months of a friend's life. In short, I'm trying to sync the time axis of my world with another world.”

“Hmm…” Sebaste rubbed the chin of his helmet. “If you think this will work… then we'll see how this goes.”

“Let us then make haste!” Dweller and the alicorn bellowed.

“Alex, open a portal to Delsin's Equestria. Time to get this show on the road.” Sebaste said. She nodded before a portal was soon swirling in front of us. “We’ll see you guys after this is done.” The Spartan said to the ponies in the room before he turned to me. “Delsin, mind leading the way?”

I nodded and entered the portal, with Dweller right behind me. Shortly inside, I met an obstacle.

*DING*

I was knocked back through the portal with Dweller practically plastered to my back. Tia then came through and dragged me home by my leg.

The others followed, trying and failing to hold in their laughter at what had happened.

Dweller shook his head and looked at the alicorn, who had a somewhat confused look on his face. “Do not over think their relationship, Thanatos,” he told him.

“I doubt I will need to.”


(3rd person POV)
Delsin was dragged out of sight from the four as a small company of Bio-guard and Eagle Guard rounded a corner.

Sebaste was still snickering from what had happened earlier as he looked around. “Lot of guards here, and I don't recognize the divisions…” he muttered as he calmed down. The symbol of the Royal Guard Reserves soon appeared on his left shoulder pad as he spotted Luna nearby.

“Ye have returned,” Luna commented. “I'm sorry for my appearance and behavior when we first met. It was embarrassing what Stella did.”

“Stella?” Sebaste asked in confusion. “Who's she?”

“She is her sister, created from the telepathic abilities of Lord Delsin and the Magic of the Elements of Harmony,” Dweller explained.

“And who are you?” Luna asked him and Thanatos.

“I am He Who Dwells.”

“And I am Thanatos.”

“Thanatos was created by this little one here.” Sebastian said, nudging Button Mash forward. “He like Pipsqueak was under the control of Sasha, at least until now.”

“For that, we thank thee,” he said, giving a nod in the Astartes’ direction.

“Trust me, the next time I see her, she won't be getting away as easily as she did in that warehouse.” Sebastian growled. He then turned to Luna. “We were never really formally introduced, the name’s Sebastian, and the three Spartans are Alexandra, Viktor and Sebaste. Sebaste wasn't with us the last time I was here as he was defending our Equestria.”

“That is understandable. It took a lot for me to visit a different Equestria at one time.”

Sebastian chuckled and said, “I know what you mean, it was a shock to visit another universe the first time I was summoned. So why were you yellow earlier? I know it had something to do with a prank war you two have…”

“She mixed yellow food coloring into my personal hygiene products. The coat, mane and tail were okay, but the Royal Dentist had a fit over my teeth.”

“Oh throne, she got your toothpaste?!” The Astartes burst out laughing. “Not even Rainbow Dash and Rainblade go that far in their pranks with Pinkie!”

“SURPRISE!!!” Pinkie suddenly said from an explosion of confetti.

“GAHH! What in Dorn's name?!” He yelped as he stumbled backwards. “Throne damn it Pinkie!” He swore as the Spartans chuckled.

“About time you showed back up again, I was hoping to show someone this cool trick I learned AND a ‘Welcome to this Dimension’ party!”

“So I'm guessing the Element Bearers are Conduits here?” Sebaste asked while Sebastian recovered from the shock.

“DUH! I mean, how was I able to replace my Party cannon with the PARTY MISSILE!” Her forelegs became covered in confetti and a missile was fired down the hall, exploding and decking out that section of the hall for a party. Two Solar Guards that were in that section had their helmets replaced with party hats and had party favors in their mouths...which they blew into, unenthusiastically.

“Merciful Emperor…” Sebastian muttered, “As if she wasn't hyper enough, now we have to worry about party airstrikes from her….” The three Spartans also gawked at Pinkie in shock.

“What? It makes parties easier to host.”

“Not everyone is really gonna appreciate seeing an airstrike come down on them Pinks.” Viktor chuckled nervously.

“I was talking about my powers in general, but I'll keep that in mind. SEE YA!!” She suddenly vanished into a pop of confetti.

“Faust above… I’ve met many Pinkies, but this one ranks high in the WTF meter.” Sebaste said, his mind still reeling.

“At least she stays in Ponyville...for the most part,” they heard Delsin’s voice say. They turned to where the voice came from, but he wasn't there. Button, Thanatos, and Dweller began trying to hold back laughs.

“Delsin? You trying to hide from Celestia?” Sebaste asked with a smirk.

“No, she let me go, so long as I managed to pull off something,” he said from a different portion of the hall.

“And that would be…?” Alex asked, noticing a blip on her HUD.

Three glowing blue swords suddenly appeared above Viktor, causing him to fall on his back in surprise. The blades then impaled the ground around him, trapping him.

“What the…?!” He yelped. “Damn it Delsin!”

The air pixelated behind Sebaste and Delsin appeared. “And that was done on the fly,” he said proudly.

“Yeah, I get the point.” Viktor snarked. He then smashed the blades, his augmented strength more the the swords could take. They then dissolved into pixels and vanished. “But I'm not a pincushion. That would be Sonic's domain.”

“So, now that I'm free, let's get started on figuring out the portal tech...and see if we can get a cell phone to text and call across dimensions.”

Sebaste nodded. “So where is this tech being stored?” he asked.

“We've got the blast shards, all we need is an idea of Dusk’s tech that make her up and begin tinkering.”

“Somehow I don't think she's gonna let us analyze her tech… She's more grumpy than Granny Smith!” Viktor said.

A mechanical arm came flying down the hall, hitting his force shield. “I heard that!” She shouted from down the hall, her left arm missing.

“Just telling the truth!” Viktor shouted back as Sebaste shook his head. “You should learn to lighten up sometime!”

Two mechanical wings came flying down the hall. “There! I'm lightning up! Much less of a load now!

“I didn't mean that literally! I meant you need to cheer up a bit!” The Spartan said as he dodged the parts. “Geez, I feel like I'm talking to Drax here!”

“I'm not even gonna ask,” Delsin said as he picked up the pieces. “By the way, thanks for letting us borrow some of...your tech.”

“You're...WHAT!?”

“And now we hit the the deck because of the angry Alicorn cyborg…” Sebaste muttered. “I hate being a Displaced sometimes…”

A few bolts of lightning came flying down the hall. Delsin placed himself in the line of fire, getting hit by most of the bolts. A few minutes of being peppered with electricity, Delsin pulled up a static shield, blocking the bolts for the others. “Take the tech and run!” He shouted with sarcastic desperation. “I'll hold her here!”

Sebaste nodded before he activated a Promethean shield and stood in front of the other three while they grabbed the wings and leg. As soon as they had the parts, they bolted, the three Spartans activating their thrusters while Sebastian pounded along behind them.


Meanwhile, in the Canterlot Garden, a statue composing of various animal parts began to crack.

Author's Note:

Here's Part two of the crossover with Wayward, and it looks like things are getting interesting.... Nyx has the Potential to become a conduit, but her power are unknown at the moment...

Up next: "Save me when I become, My Demons!"