• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 460 Views, 5 Comments

Police of Ponyville Episode 2: Find The Children - Shadow Storm 44



Children in Ponyville are disappearing left and right and yet there is nothing the police can do about it.

  • ...
2
 5
 460

Into the Everfree Forest Part 2

This was it. This was the thing that has been causing trouble for the past week in the town. It’s body was yellow with pointy ears on top of it head that looked like triangles it’s nose looked very pointy. There was white fur all around his neck. It was a big as a bear, maybe even bigger. It walked on two legs and had two arms, one with a small silver object in it’s hand. However, the weirdest thing is that it had no mouth when it spoke.

“Just like the book said everything is here.” Storm thought.

Storm knows he’s in a bad situation. First of all he was in a forest he knows nothing about and the second thing is that he’s facing something not from this world and who knows what it can do. The best thing he can do is try to stall as long as possible till Star arrives, he always was the creative type.

“Just what the hell are you.” Storm asked hoping that it could buy him some time.

A smile slowly appeared on his face from Storm’s question. He chuckled a little before answering.

“A lonely monster who just wants a friend. Do you want to be my friend Shadow Storm?” He asked with a voice that can only be created by a monster in your nightmares.

Storm was felt his heart dropped. How does it this monster know his name? More importantly how does it talk without a mouth?

“Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?” Storm finally said after a long moment.

It chucked lightly just like before. “Well, I think it’s fair for me to introduce myself. My name is Hypno and I’m here to save this world from evil that cure’s it.” Hypno then raised his right hand and then he snapped his fingers. When he did young fillies and colts started to appear one by one in mid air trapped in bubbles. They all were unconscious.

“The missing kids.” Storm gasped. “Why are you doing this?”

“I’m doing this to protect the future of this world so that I we can finally live in peace.” Hypno answered. “With these little ones out of the way there will be no future for your race and you all will die of this planet there for my dream will come true.”

That was the last straw. Storm had to take action, even if it cost him his own life. He must stop Hypno before creates his dream to reality. Storm leaped at Hypno to tackle him to the ground. But, he dodged it by jumping high in the air.

“To slow, Storm.” He taunted. “You have to be faster, than that.”

“Careful what you wish for.” Storm answered.

Storm did a sharp turn and kicked Hypno with his both of his back forelegs. It made contact and sent Hypno to the ground. However, he was able to recover from it by catching himself using magic and landed safely on his feet.

He looked up at Storm and that same smile of death was on his face again. “You might be worth keeping.” Hypno said to Storm with a big grin on his face. “I’ll keep you as a trophy for my most worthy captures.

Storm’s rage was slowly starting to build. This monster was toying with him and he knows it. He probably didn’t even feel the kick that Storm had landed to his back a moment ago. If anything he won’t be some prize to this creation gone wrong.

“Storm!” a voice shouted. From the top of the walls.

Storm and Hypno turned and saw Star and the rest of the gang including Discord behind him. They looked at Storm, the missing kids and then Hypno.

“What the hell is that thing?” Applejack asked. “I never seen anything like it in my life”

“Wait a second.” Twilight said while flipping through the book for a moment and then stopped on a page. “That’s Hypno.”

“What?” they all said.

“His a creation made by a scientist called Dr.RedNote. He was created to be one of the three guardians of the everfree forest.” She explained.

Before Storm could get a word out he was suddenly wrapped in the wire that Hypno used to dragged him through the dark path.

“I underestimated you all.” Hypno said while tightening the wire around Storm, using his magic. “Now that you know who I am none of you will escape alive. You’ll all make fantastic trophies.”

“Over my dead body creep.” Star yelled jumping down and charging at Hypno at full speed.

“OK, no need to panic.” Twilight said in a slightly panic voice. “We need to come up with a plan, so that nopony would do…”

Before she could finish what she was saying Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Discord followed Star to join in the attack on Hypno.

“ANYTHING RECKLESS.” Twilight shouted.”

They all ignored her and continued to help Storm. When Star was in range he unleashed his most used and familiar spell teaser. He used the attack and it landed a direct hit on Hypno, after that Applejack followed up with a buck to the ribs. Then Rainbow Dash finished up with a flying buck kick to his back.

The combo was strong enough for Hypno to release Storm. He was quickly retrieved by Star.

“Are you alright?” Star asked helping Storm up.

“Yeah, fine.” Storm answered. He saw Hypno getting back on his feet. “What are we going to do about that?”

“I’ll take care of him.” Discord said land in front of Storm. He looked at Hypno and then back at Storm and smiled. “Now Shadow Storm is it? Please don’t pain for what I’m about to do.”

Before Storm could react, Discord snapped his fingers. When he did a bright light twinkling like a star was hovering in his paw. Soon, the light begin to glow brighter and brighter by the second making it impossible to see anything.

Storm shut his eyes trying to shield himself from the light as it continued to grow brighter by the second. Storm tried turning away, but it had no effect, the light continued to blind him. Even with his eyes closed and his shielding them for extra protection, it felt as Storm was staring into the sun on a hot summer day. It was coming from all directions, there was no escaping it.

Until suddenly the light suddenly was as harsh as it a few seconds ago. Instead of his body wounded from attacking Hypno it was relaxed and refreshed. Storm slowly open his eyes and found himself not in the everfree forest but in his room in his house back in Ponyville.

Author's Note:

I know there's A LOT of errors I'll fix them later

Comments ( 3 )

sooo going to finish this?

10651845
I accidentally deleted the chapter. 😓 I thought I saved it, but I was wrong. I'll try to find it and reupload it soon.

Login or register to comment