• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Shock and Heartbreak

"WHAT!? You ACTUALLY TALKED to that no-good ruffian!?" A marshmallow-colored girl exclaimed. She had blue eyes and purple hair that becomes lighter as it goes. She wore a tank top and a dress that trailed over one leg, wore shorts to cover the other, and wore blue high heels. She also had a blue bracelet, indicating that she took Magic.

"She was nice, actually. She didn't harm me when we met, nor did she brag about anything." Fluttershy inquired, lowering her head.

"Hmph. You're actually lucky I only look up to Snowflake for her fashion sense and not her attitude." The girl huffed. Fluttershy looked up.

"Aren't you kind of....mad at one of her friends, Rarity? Why do you still look up to her?" Fluttershy asked. Rarity crossed her arms and looked away.

"You remember Fleur-de-lis, right?" Rarity said.

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah....why?"

"She tried to steal my crush from me by looking all flirty-like and kept batting her eyes!" Rarity made a fist angrily. "She will never get near my senpai, and I will make sure of that." She said in a more dark manner. Fluttershy squeaked.

"HELLO, STUDENTS OF CRYSTALLING COLLEGE!" About five voices screamed. Ironically enough, they belonged to only three.

"Girls, you do not need to scream like that every single time you return." Luna, the Co-Vice-President, said to them.

"Don't worry, Vice Luna, we got it all under control." A girl with long, curly, pink hair said while admiring her fingernails.

Rarity was able to take a peep at the entrance. "Fleur-de-lis!" She gasped. "I'm going after her!" And with that, she took off.

Fluttershy looked in the direction Rarity sped off to, then sighed.


"I am not letting her go that easily." Rarity muttered to herself as she tried (but sometimes failed) to dodge everyone in the corridor. She finally stopped to a halt when she nearly bumped into a boy with blue hair and had a monocle chain leading to the front of his face. Rarity blushed madly, but tried to shake it off. The boy turned around and smiled.

"Why, hello there, Rarity, I wouldn't usually see you around here." He said. Rarity nervously chuckled.

"Actually, I was trying to....er....find my friend! She accidently got lost around here and I was trying to find her! Yeah, that's it! Yeah...." Rarity said nervously. The guy,named Fancy Pants, raised an eyebrow.

"Well, alright, then. Want me to help?" Fancy asked.

"What!? No, no, no, nooooo, it's totally fine." Rarity said, completely flustered. She ran in an attempt to not make things more awkward.

Fancy stood there, thinking about what happened. She's hiding something behind that adorable face. Wait, what!? What am I thinking!? I should follow her. Even if I've known her for a few months. He ran in the direction Rarity did.


Rainbow walked towards her next class, Flight. Wonder why they call it that? She wondered. Then she heard, or rather felt, something disturbing.

"And then, he pushed me against a wall, and it was SO. ROMANTIC. You can't even believe it, Confetti Drop! And then he, like, kissed me!" Dash heard Snowflake say. She saw her with another girl, so she hid behind a pillar.

"OMG! I wished Cheese would do that too!" The girl, apparently Confetti Drop, exclaimed. Who the heck is Cheese?! Dash wondered. Also, EEEWWWW!!!!!!

"Apparently that nonsense about liking someone he just met was to scare me. Soarin always loved to toy around, even in practice sessions. That's what make him so adorable to me! He just confessed his feelings this morning. And, now we're dating!" Snowflake said. Dash's eyes widened.

But Soarin said that he never liked Snowflake. W-why....unless he was trying to save his hind. Or....the smoke. Dash remembered the intercom announcement the other day. Dash made a mental note to kick his butt later. But still, she couldn't hold back a few tears.

"Well, I have to get to flight class. See you, Confetti, and good luck with Cheese!" Snowflake waved goodbye to Confetti and left. Confetti went the opposite way. Once she left, Pinkie popped in front of Dash, face full of tears.

"Did y-you hear t-that? Tell me you heard that....she's trying to steal Cheese Sandwich! My friend shouldn't fall to her!" Pinkie grasped the collar of Dash's flying gear while bawling her eyes out.

"So your friend is Cheese Sandwich....and this Confetti Drop is trying to steal him from you." Dash clarified. Pinkie nodded. "Sounds like you're jealous~" Dash smirked in a mischevious way. Pinkie turned even redder than she already was.

"W-what!? No, I'm just looking out for him! Don't get the wrong idea!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Sure~"

"Hey!"

"Um....did you forget? Fast reflexes."

"But you didn't say that last chapter."

"Huh? What chapter?"

"Now I feel like we're being watched."

"The bell rang three seconds ago."

"I'm talking about viewers from outside this world! A large group of people who absolutely love us reading this story as we speak! And our words are being written down on paper! At this very MOMENT! Wait! I have made a theory! Let me think!"

"I....am just going to leave now...."

Author's Note:

I am tired.
Well, school is tomorrow, and I am SUPER pissed and SUPER happy.
I gotta go to bed now, so bye! I will probably continue sometime after school.
Adieu!