• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Halloween Night! Special Part 2

THE NEXT DAY

Everyone was walking towards town in a single file. People were chatting and are holding nets to bonk some people with. Pinkie's excited for candy, Twilight's looking around the bookstores, and Dash....she decided to hang out with Starlight and Sunset at the cafe for a while and think about where they should search first.

"Dash! I heard Soarin isn't on Snowflake's team! Let's go try to convince him!" Sunset said. Dash pondered this, then nodded and gestured for Starlight to follow. She got up, but bumped into one of the students, Sunburst.

"Oops! Sorry, Sunburst!" Starlight said, her face completely red.

"Eeehh? I never knew Starlight likes Sunburst!" Sunset whispered. Dash rolled her eyes.

"Let's give 'em some privacy then." Dash grabbed Sunset by the wrist and dragged her away from the two students. She did catch Sunburst saying, "It's okay" and start laughing with Starlight.

Once they got to the Market Square, they encountered a few ghosts but caught them. The ghosts gave the girls candy and took off the cloaks, then went off with their daily lives. Sunset spotted Soarin in the distance and yelled for Dash. She ran over after putting candy in her bag.

"Hey, Soarin!" Sunset yelled. Soarin heard them and came over.

"Hey, Sunset. Hey Dash." Soarin greeted. Dash greeted "Hello" back.

"You're not on anyone else's team, right?" Sunset asked. Soarin reassured them with a no.

"You want to join me and Dash's team? We could help each other!" Soarin pondered, and said "yeah, sure" a little too quickly. Just then, Fluttershy walked by, so Sunset ran over to ask her.

"H-hey Soarin." Dash said.

"Hi, Dash!" Soarin greeted again for no reason. Dash could see a little shade of pink growing on his face as he averted his gaze from her.

"Flutters said yes," Sunset said. "Let's go catch some ghosts!"

They went around town, found Starlight (who asked Sunburst to the group, which he accepted), Twilight (who found Flash and Timber and both said yes), and Pinkie (who did practically the same to Cheese, and he did the same).

Everyone stuck together. They managed to take out many of the ghosts, thanks to Dash's dodging skills and Twilight's planning. By noon, they had tons of candy in their bags.

"Where is all this candy coming from?" Sunset asked.

Pinkie replied, "It comes from the school because Principal Cadence afforded enough money to pay for a certain amount of candy for each ghost per day." Everyone understood.

By the end of the day, everyone could barely stand up, due to a lot of walking, running, and the weight of their bags.

Cadence came up. "Attention! Every person caught today from town will be returning tomorrow with a new batch of candy. This will occur at the end of each day until the event was over. Dump all your candies in the giant bins and we will put a tag and lid on it to make sure nobody withdraws nor deposits any candy." She announced. Everyone chose a bin, dumped their candies in, and went to bed.

This went on for the next week. They needed the rest of the time to count the candies, even if all the teachers plus townspeople are counting it. (Population of town is 5000.)

On the last day of the contest, Dash and the others got separated from the boys and were currently searching for them, while nearly getting caught by ghosts.

They found the boys hauling 3 bags each, full of candy, by around 6PM.

At night, everyone dumped the candies in their bins and went back to school for bed.


ABOUT A WEEK LATER

"Alright, we have our winners for this contest!" Cadence announced. The people who went solo shrank, as 'winners' mean that it was a group.

"Now, the winner is..."






















AT THE HALLOWEEN BALL

Dash looked around. She was literally standing in the middle of the hall, in a BLUE FRILLY DRESS, with everyone talking to their crushes. Sappy. It was the only word Dash could use to describe her experience.

"Hey, care to dance?" A voice asked. Dash turned and saw Soarin.

"Sure, why not?" She asked. They both won the contest together, might as well enjoy the VIP ticket area ad well. Honestly, her other friends are just using the VIP hotbath with Snowflake banging on the door screaming that she deserves to be a VIP as well. The decor is all Halloween themed, and there was a giant house in the front, where everyone who dared to venture in got a scare of their lives. Dash actually enjoyed it, even if her friends are making silly faces on the other side of the glass, with Snowflake glaring at her in jealousy.

END OF SPECIAL

Author's Note:

Hey!
Hope all of you went Trick-or-Treating and got yummy candy, because all I got was Fun Dip, Warheads, Tootsies, a lollipop, Halloween pretzles, and a few others T_T
But yeah. Happy Halloween guys!
I'll be including someone new in the next chap.
Guess who it is.
Who gets it correct gets a cookie and some other sweets and a hug.
Okay, guys, see you later!
Bye!