• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Sunset's Roomate

Rainbow Dash slowly walked to the cafeteria, thinking about what happened a few minutes ago. She was not sure how Snowflake would react to it. Wait, why would she even think about her opinion?

Dash walked into the cafeteria. She saw a bunch of people on the lines and decided that she should find a seat first.

"Hey! Rainbow Dash!" A familiar voice yelled. Dash whipped around to see Sunset waving her hand in the air, motioning for her to come.

"Hey Sunset." Rainbow said as she slid in the seat. "How's your roomate?"

"She's great. She looks like she doesn't bite, like Snowflake does." Sunset replied, taking a bite of her sandwich. "She looks popular enough, but she said she rejected Snowflake's invite into her group because of her yearlong attitude and behavior towards others, especially teachers."

Dash blinked twice. "Wow. That's not nice. Snowflake's attitude, I mean."

"Yeah, I know. What I wonder is how is Snowflake still popular?!" Sunset banged her fist on the table, making her silverware clatter against the tray.

"Hey, Sunset." A voice said. The both of them turned to face a girl. She had dark blue-purple-ish eyes and purple hair with teal and violet streaks in it. She wore a tank top with a purple diamind on it and a skirt with boots to top it off.

"Hey, Starlight. This is Rainbow Dash. Rainbow, this is my roomate, Starlight Glimmer." Sunset introduced them.

"Hey." Rainbow waved. Starlight waved back.

"It's very nice to meet you, Rainbow!" Starlight exclaimed.

"Pleasure to meet you too." Rainbow replied.

"So, Starlight, what is it that you wanted to tell me earlier?"

"Ah, yes! Okay, this will come as a shock, but Soarin rejected Snowflake's idea of a date! In front of everyone! Said he liked someone else he met this morning." Starlight gossiped.

"Whoa. As far as I knew, nobody said no to Snowflake. How did she react?" Sunset asked.

"Truth is, since Soarin is Snowflake's crush, she brushed it off like nothing happened." Starlight replied.

Rainbow's eye twitched, but nobody saw it. Was Soarin talking about me? She thought while concealing her blush.

"Oh! I need to introduce you guys to Twilight!" Starlight clapped her hands together.

"Is that her?" Sunset asked, pointing to a girl writing in a notebook. She was muttering something like, "The square root of 954 is 30.868890423....so that simplifies to 31, and that times 4 is 124, so 124 divided by 9 is 13.7777777, so X is 13.8. And....done!" She pushed her glasses up. Dash can see that the girl has purple eyes and purple hair and....practically everything is purple. That is, except for her magenta streak and black glasses.

"Yep! TWILIGHT! COME OVER HERE!!" Starlight yelled. The girl perked up from her notebook and came over.

"Hey Starlight." Twilight said. As they waved, Dash saw bracelets on both their wrists.

"What are those?" Rainbow asked, pointing to their bracelets.

Twilight turned her wrist. "Oh, this? I got it from a delivery. This is for Magic class. If you have immense magic levels, then you get a bracelet like this. Everyone has magic, but the magic LEVEL is different for everyone. By the way, I'm Twilight Sparkle. You?"

"I'm Rainbow Dash. Pleasure." Dash shook Twilight's hand.

Before they could talk any longer, the bell rang. Lunch was over. Everyone left to explore more.

"How about we all explore together?" Sunset asked.

"I already know the school from top to bottom, so I can show every allowed place in this school." Twilight said.

"Okay, lead the way." Dash said. They all went in the same direction Twilight did.