• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Christmas Special Part 2: Christmas Party!

They had finally gotten everything ready. Dash decided to be nice to Snowflake and invite her to the party JUST THIS ONCE to spectate her actions. Twilight felt a little reluctant, but accepted her decision. Instead, she hands-down refused to invite Zephyr. Fluttershy did feel a little sad, but since Zephyr was flirting with Dash too much AND was too lazy to do anything and his grades are downright terrible, he kind of deserves it.

Fluttershy looked at her work on the entire room. It wasn't bad, actually. Rarity knew just where everything should go. The DJ set was decorated with rainbow gems, and purple fabric hung over the ceiling. A chandelier was set in the middle of the ceiling. It was very delicate, as it was made of fragile diamonds. Four Christmas trees filled with presents underneath were put on the corners. Fake snow surrounded the trees. Every light shone brightly, flashing a flurry of colors at the same time.

Twilight and Dash did really good with the invites. Dash used cursive font for the card, but Twilight really did well with the decor. She used many combinations on her creations, sometimes using complementary colors or making symbols on Dash's computer. Many students wanted to come, and at first Snowflake rejected, but her friends came and replied that they'll accompany their friend so they would make the party "less terrible". Though angered by their remarks, Dash and Twilight agreed to invite them. Unfortunately-and Twilight considered this-there would be a bigger consequence than before.

Even with that problem, Pinkie brought many sweets and candy to the party. She also helped with hanging random mistletoe around, but they were hidden as well as a trigger panel right below the ambush. Anyone unfortunate to step on one......one second later, it's a "chu!" on the lips OR the cheek (they're feeling kind today).

Even AJ helped. Actually, it was against her own will. Pinkie spotted her in the hall, dragged her around, ASKED A WALL if she should help everyone (she claimed that she was talking to the audience), and forced her to cook in the kitchen. Luckily for PINKIE, AJ was related to the cook, who was Granny Smith, and was allowed in the kitchen for any experiments or recipes they needed to do. So now, AJ was stuck with the job of whipping up a buffet. FOR OVER 500 STUDENTS.

The boys helped too, since there was nothing else to do at the meantime. Some helped AJ with the food, while others helped hand out invites or use up any other decor the girls might've missed.

After 3 hours of nonstop insanity (they were screaming everywhere and Pinkie was running around like a maniac while waving balloons everywhere), they finally finished their job.

Even though that happened, they managed to make it. AJ also finished the buffet preparation in time with the help from the boys. And soon, it was time to open up the Christmas party.

9 PM

The room was bursting with life. Everyone was having fun, even chatting, drinking soda with each other, randomly getting ambushed by mistletoe, and even snarfing down the snacks table. Well, Pinkie's mostly doing that job, and Cheese was laughing behind her, joining in. Confetti couldn't help but feel really jealous.

Outside the room, Zephyr peeked in through a window he had found. Inside he found everyone having fun, even Fluttershy, who he could spot so easily.

He looked further, and spotted Dash, who was having the best time of her life. He wished he was among the crowd, having great times with her.

Back inside, Timber and Flash approached Twilight. She whipped around and met face-to-face with the two boys.

"Hey, you two." Twilight greeted. Flash waved hello while Timber nodded and sipped his drink.

"How have you been doing, Twi?" Both of them asked. Then they butted heads, and a full-on argument began. Twilight just looked at them, confused.

Fluttershy has been enjoying herself, but she could feel an eerie presence outside the school, somewhere amongst the trees. It's not the time to be scared, Fluttershy thought, just put it aside and have some fun.

Dash could feel the presence too, but also tried to shake it off and went on partying. She accidentally stepped on a panel, and a second later, a piece of mistletoe was dangling above her. Unfortunately, across from her was Soarin.

"Well, this is awkward." Dash said, and Soarin nodded. But still, he regained his posture and replied,

"Alright, you know the rules, Dash." He sighed and drew closer.

Unfortunately (again), Snowflake saw this and was angry and jealous. She stomped over to Soarin and Dash and tapped the former lightly on the shoulder. Soarin turned to face Snowflake.

"Soarin, may I dance with you?" She asked politely. Soarin narrowed his eyes and hesitated. Snowflake was actually hopeful as he considered her request this time, but that stopped when he replied with a no.

By this time, Dash had backed away from the two to not ruin anything, or else Snowflake would gossip about her again and probably pull another golf club stunt on her head the next time they had gym together. Snowflake stomped away and Soarin turned back to Dash.

"Should we still-" Soarin was cut off by Dash shaking her head rapidly. Soarin was a bit surprised, but smiled.

"Well, you want to just talk for tonight?" Soarin asked. Dash looked and felt relieved and replied,

"Sure!"

Author's Note:

Hi.
Merry Christmas!
It's almost over, considering my time zone says 9:30 PM.
But for the people whose time zones are faster or slower than mine, how's your day? Did you have a good Christmas? I hope you did!
I went to church today apparently. No need to actually know about that, just wanted to share it.
Anyways, that's all I have to share, bye!
(I WILL NEVER GET PAST 1000 WORDS T_T)