• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Halloween Night! Special Part 1

The intercom went up in 7th Period on October 16. "Good Afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. As Halloween will be coming up in two weeks, I am holding a school-wide contest. I have asked half of the nearest town to dress as ghosts and roam the streets. Tomorrow on, you will spend the entire day finding those ghosts and catch them with a giant net. If they are caught, you will get a hoard of candy. If they catch you before you do, you will be disqualified. That includes even the faintest brush. The student with the most candy gets a free access pass to the Halloween Ball on, of course, Halloween. You may work in teams of at most 15; note that if one member of your team gets caught, only that person will be disqualified. If one team gains the most candy, their entire group will have free access. Have a nice afternoon." Everyone started to chatter, asking each other if they want to join their team. Dash sat there, not bothering to get up and ask anyone. She finished the last of her classwork, and since Twilight isn't in the same class, her work is a little harder than usual.



Snowflake had already asked all her friends and some boys to help her. She started to brag about how she got her team the fastest. Once her group number got to 14, she declined the rest of the requests, saying she was saving the last spot for Soarin. Dash assumed that she was going to ask Soarin after classes. Wait, why did she care?

"Hey Dash, wanna be in my team?" Sunset asked beside her. She had already asked Starlight, who agreed, and both were looking eagerly at Dash. Dash slowly steered away, but they steer closer to her. Dash finally gave up and nodded.

"ALRIGHT! Now it's time to get everyone else! Let's see....Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich, etc. Let's see if we could beat Snowflake to Soarin, how about it?" Sunset said after high five-ing Starlight.

"I guess, there isn't anything else to do on Halloween except Trick-or-Treat or dress-up." Dash shrugged. Shouldn't be so bad, right?

"Cool. Let's meet up after last period." The bell finally signaled the end of 7th Period. The halls were crowded with people, everyone was asking each other for requests. Twilight just happened to walk down their hall.

"Hey, Twilight!" Starlight waved at her. Twilight saw and waved back. "You heard the announcement, right?" Starlight asked.

"I sure did! If you're asking me to join your team, you got yourself a request. See you! I gotta get to Chemistry!" Twilight exclaimed and ran off to her class.

"Wait....I forgot to do the Magnus Effect homework! Wait....I have a pass....Give me a sec." Dash took out a stapler and her pass from her bag and stapled it together.

"I feel like this college is the only college that will ever allow this." Sunset said.

AFTER 8TH PERIOD

Dash walked towards her room when a bunch of pink shaded her sight.

"Ack! Pinkie! I can't see where I'm going!" Dash exclaimed. Pinkie turned around.

"Oops! Sorry Dashie!" Pinkie apologized.

"Oh, right! You heard the announcement, right? You wanna join our team?" Dash asked. Pinkie jumped up and down and said yes.

Pinkie and Dash got to Dorm 456. "Well, here's my dorm. See ya tomorrow." Dash said and said bye.

"My dorm is 707. If you wanna hang out sometime, feel free!" Pinkie said bye and went up.


To be continued in Part 2.

Author's Note:

¡Hola!
Yes, I'm studying Spanish, lol.
How, are you doing, people?
Also, I changed the dorms since the college is about 7 or 8 floors tall.
400 through 799 are girls and 100 through 399 are boys. Sorry. Don't kill me. They have elevators.
Next part will come in a sec!
¡Adios!