• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

New Kid (MPC)

"Alright, class, settle down!" The Biology teacher exclaimed to the chattering students. When they wouldn't calm down, he grabbed a whistle and blew into it loudly. Everyone settled down the moment they heard it.

"We've got some new student to join us from today on. Come in, mister!" He yelled at the front door. A boy with messily tied up blonde hair and magenta eyes (lighter than Dash's) came into the room. He was scanning the entire class before settling his eyes on the rainbow-haired girl, which sent chills down her spine.

"This is Zephyr Breeze. He'll be joining us, as I've said before. Now, take the seat between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash." He pointed towards them. Fluttershy looks shaken up while Dash was getting ready to barf.

Zephyr took the seat between them, separating the two friends. The creepy thing was, Dash felt his stare throughout the entire class.

------

Fluttershy was freaking out. Her brother, Zephyr Breeze, had somehow been accepted into Crystalling College. He had taken the empty seat between her and Dash, the only way to communicate with each other when they needed to.

She wondered why he wanted to go to this school, especially when he wanted to go to a hair styling school. Yes, there were some very peculiar schools around the area she lived in, and Crystalling College feels the most prestigious.

After Biology, it was PE. They were in the locker rooms when Dash motioned her towards her gym locker. She went over.

"Fluttershy, I honestly think that 'Zephyr Breeze' guy is creepy." She started as soon as Fluttershy got there.

"I don't know. Ever since he was born, he didn't know anyone except my parents and me. I guess the reason why Zephyr had his head turned towards you is since he had taken an interest towards you. My brother has been telling me about the many females he met the past 11 years." The moment Fluttershy had revealed her relationship with her brother, Dash immediately froze up in shock. It took her a moment to regain her posture.

"You two feel nothing alike." Dash proceeded bluntly. "Come on, we have gym with that guy now. Let's just assume the best and worst." She grabbed Fluttershy's hand and raced up the stairs.

----

Soarin prepared to go up to the gym. He was scheduled to coach for them in Spitfire's place, since she had to coach another class in another part of the school. As Sophomores, they were given the authority to teach classes whenever the original teachers gave them permission based on their knowledge in the field, or were plain absent.

When he got to the gym, he could see a new face in the crowd. Spitfire had given him cards for attendance with photo IDs on them. She had shown him at the beginning of the school year when the PE teacher decided to quit. The boy was standing right next to his personal pupil, also known as Rainbow Dash. He was staring straight at her, while she was trying to back away. For some reason, Soarin felt a faint urge to punch the guy in the face. He shook it off and kept his posture.

"Alright, students, for today and every Tuesday, I will be your coach, as Spitfire has to teach another class." He announced. The moment he said that, he could feel many female students smiling broadly and squealing started to erupt. The only one not squealing was Dash and Fluttershy. Dash was still backing away from the boy and Fluttershy was smiling faintly, knowing it's going to be fine.

"Alright, line up for your attendance! You know where you stand." Everyone immediately lined up. Though kind and fun, Soarin is also known to be a little strict when he wants to. He started to count attendance, figuring out the boy's name in the process.

----

Zephyr had been enjoying his day. He was in two classes with his sister and her cute friend, Rainbow Dash. He really liked her style. But in PE class, he felt a cold, jolting stare from the coach, as if he was telling Zephyr to back off or something. As soon as he was released from the class, he caught up with Fluttershy and Dash.

"Hey, Rainbows." He started to say. This was the first time he talked in the school. He already had a nickname for the girl, which he got a cold glare in return.

"Go away." Dash said angrily. She clearly didn't want Zephyr around, but he kept persistent.

"Come on, you know you want me here." Zephyr proceeded to walk next to her, much to Dash's displeasure.

"Zephyr, you shouldn't do that, she might snap." Fluttershy warned him.

"It's okay, sis. I'll be fine." Zephyr returned. Fluttershy sighed. Dash muttered something under her breath.

And the day continued on with an angry Rainbow Dash, a worried Fluttershy, and a persistent Zephyr.

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone!

It's been a while, but I'm back from burning my tongue and nearly passing out and possibly dying.

I burned it by eating mapo tofu too fast. It's what happens when you're too hungry and you want to taste it.

I'm still okay, don't worry.

Anyway, I'll update my other books some other time.

So, see you later!