• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Release

Rainbow looked at the place where everything is happening. The Wondercolts were playing against the Cloudsdale College team, who brag many times about their triumph against many other teams. Dash doesn't know much about her school's team, but Twilight said that Cloudsdale hasn't played against them yet, and that they will kick their butts, especially when they work together.

Dash looked at the VIP seat Snowflake occupied. She was screaming at the top of her lungs to not let her down to Soarin. She was annoyed, since Snowflake wouldn't acknowledge the rest of the team. She was pondering about what would happen next when someone exclaimed, "What's he doing?!"

Dash looked at the yard. Soarin had pushed the team leader, Spitfire, out of his way to make her lose her balance and gain possession of the basketball. He had a clean shot of the enemy's net. He dribbled a little while pushing any other person who would come close to him and aimed the ball at the net and shot. The ball went in the net, scoring a point for the Crystalling College.

This isn't right.... Dash thought. She had to do something. So, she yelled over the crowd, "Soarin! What in the world did you do?! That's a violation of the teamwork rules!"

"That is true. As a result, I will deduct that point from the Wondercolts team, but I won't add it to the Cloudsmashers." Celestia stood and announced. That was a relief to the college, but others were miffed about the fact that they lost a point.

"Hey! Rainbow girl! Do you want us to lose?!" Snowflake and one of her friends yelled to her. Rainbow got upset and stood up.

"Soarin didn't play as fairly as he should've," Dash announced. "So the point deduction was entirely plausible."

"That is correct. Most of today's game involves a series of excessive teamwork. Soarin wasn't following those rules. That results in one deduction. If I see another, that will result in two points taken away. Am I clear?" Celestia said. Everyone on the yard nodded. "Good." Celestia sat down again.

"Hmph." Snowflake looked back at the yard in anger.

After the match ended, the Wondercolts had won. Everyone filed in for a 30 minute break, in which anyone can visit the team to cheer for them or just chat. Dash decided to go in to give Soarin a little pep talk. She invited Sunset and Starlight and Twilight along to help back her up. Though nobody except Pinkie had witnessed anything related to possession, she had told the three of them about their encounter with Snowflake and Confetti Drop.

Dash knocked on the door, and Spitfire answered. She had her leg bandaged.

"Oh no! Spitfire, are you okay?" Everyone asked.

"I'm fine. But I can't play in the rest of the rounds. I'll need someone to fill in for me."

"Can I please talk to Soarin?" Dash asked. Spitfire nodded.

"He needs to get some sense into him, and soon." Spitfire pleaded. Dash nodded and went in.

"SOARIN!!!!!!" Dash yelled, throwing open the doors to his room. No one was inside.

"He could be hiding. Hold on." Twilight said, and turned on a sensor and scanned the room. Soarin was hiding under a desk. Dash walked towards the desk and flipped it.

"What in the world is wrong with you, Soarin?" Dash asked sternly.

"I sense the same dark energy that possessed Sunset." Twilight said.

"Wait, what?"

"I still have the gloves." Dash said, slipping on the cyan gloves.

"Oh, right, here." Twilight poofed some orange-red-ish gloves for Sunset and told Dash to hold Soarin down.

Dash had already pinned Soarin down so that had no value. Twilight told Sunset and Starlight to help her with the spell. They grouped together and chanted the spell. The magic swirled around Soarin, but only a miniscule amount came out.

"It didn't work! Can you do it again?" Dash asked.

"It's too strong for us! And besides, we need to recharge!" Twilight exclaimed while gasping for air.

"Alright, Soarin!"

"What do you want from me!?" Soarin yelled angrily.

"Can the real you hear me right now????" Dash exclaimed while looking dead straight into his soul.

"You need to break free! You need to fight the darkness! Shadows are taking you over! Do you really love Snowflake like you claim right now?????!!!!! You told me you didn't, so are you lying or not????" Dash plastered him with questions.

"He definitely didn't like Snowflake that way! According to my calculations, Soarin rejected her fifty times in a single month!" Twilight noted.

"He would do absolutely anything to stay away from Snowflake and her friends!" Sunset exclaimed.

"To top it all off, he definitely hated the idea of going on a date with her, fancy restaurant or not!" Starlight said.

"See? We can all see you don't romantically like Snowflake! SO. BREAK. FREE." Dash said. Soarin's mind was all over the place. He doubled over and screamed. Smoke was quickly pouring out. It became a cloud and whisked away.

Soarin sat there, not moving a muscle. Then he shuddered. Dash got startled and jumped off of him and removed her gloves.

Soarin looked up. "Wha-what happened?" He asked. Dash stood in front of him.

"Do you like Snowflake?" Dash asked.

"Dash, I told you, no, I don't." Soarin clarified.

"You were all over her for the past day and let her take my place in the VIP seat." Dash said bluntly.

"The VIP seat part is supposed to be kept a secret, but now you know."

"You also hurt Spitfire...." Dash counted off.

"OH NO! SHE'S GOING TO KICK ME OUT IF I DO THAT!" Soarin sounded really scared.

"I'm sure she'll understand once I tell her you were possessed. Also I'll be filling in for her. I'll tell her about it." Dash said.

"Thank goodness." Soarin relaxed.

"Now we gotta go. See ya!" Dash waved and ushered her friends out.

Author's Note:

THAT ENTIRE THING TOOK 999 WORDS TO FINISH ON WATTPAD OMG THE DEVIL NUMBER IF YOU FLIP 999 AROUND! £/&!%! £%#_**!/*$=@$**_--------

--ERR Mlpshow345.exe has stopped working--

Anyways, I couldn't think up anything original for Cloudsdale's team so I AM REALLY SORRY.

It's been a while though.

Expect a update probably next week because I have the SHSAT tomorrow and a movie to watch with one of my friends on Sunday, lol.

So ya, bye!

See u later :)