• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 492 Views, 28 Comments

Crystalling College: Rainbow Dash Edition - StarryCandy



New school and Rainbow Dash is skeptical. Will she pass? Make new friends? Find true love? Deal with a fashion-crazy maniac? Find out in here!

  • ...
 28
 492

Another Possession

As Dash walked down the halls towards her next class, Science (which she thinks it is difficult), she passed a suspicious part of a wall that shouldn't be there. Is it the smoke man...? she thought anxiously. She decided to get out of there before it could lunge out and possess her. As she left, confetti was heard from behind her. As she turned to see what was going on, a pink-haired girl popped out in front of her.

"Hey! I'm Pinkie Pie and I'm part of the party commitee! Actually, I'm the head of it. That makes no sense, because no individual can operate without a head! So, what's your name?" She was talking so fast that Dash couldn't make sense of most of what she said.

"Um, I'm Rainbow Dash, nice to meet you....?" When she said her name, Pinkie gasped.

"You're the one Snowflake kept babbling on about! She said something about you being practically evil and sent a bunch of students to the nurse...." Pinkie said.

I just cleared this up with Fluttershy and now THIS?! Dash mentally facepalmed herself. "Okay, let's get ONE thing straight." Dash replied calmly.

"Yeah? Is it about those rumors? Is it-" Dash covered Pinkie's mouth before she could say anything else.

"I did not, on my LIFE, ever send people to the nurse because I physically abused them. Sure, I excel at P.E., but I would never use it on other students. I'm actually nicer than Snowflake says." Dash said.

"Oh, okay! By the way, Snowflake's friends are returning next week! Four of them. I don't like one of those lugs....she has a crush on my bestie and I'm gonna protect him from her because he doesn't deserve a meanie!" Pinkie crossed her arms angrily.

"Wait, she has friends? I always thought she was lonely." Dash said.

"Duh, she has friends! Like, how else did she get so popular? That is pretty impossible if you ask me." Pinkie got back to her quirky personality.

The bell rang again. "Oh no, gotta go! I have to get to Science!" Dash exclaimed. Pinkie flung her arm over Dash's shoulder.

"Truth betold, I'm also going to Science! Come on, I'll take you there." Pinkie said, and led Dash towards Science.


The intercom went off in the middle of a microscope lesson. "May I have your attention, students. If you notice one of the Wonderbolts acting strangely, report to me. We may have found someone on their team possessed and need a student to witness this. Thank you." Everyone started to whisper. The teacher clapped her hands and got everyone to listen to her.

"Let's return to the task at hand, as there is nobody in this class possessed. Now, with the microscope, you can find little organisms everywhere, like bacteria and plankton. But......" The teacher droned on with her lecture. Pinkie turned to Dash.

"What was that all about?" She whispered. Dash didn't reply, as she was shivering all over and lost in her own thoughts.

Which Wonderbolt was possessed?! I only know three of them, it could be Spitfire, Fleetfoot, or....Soarin! Oh no....what if the smoke possessed Soarin into doing something I wouldn't like to see?! I'm freaking out!!!!!!!! Dash thought panickingly.

"Dash? Dashie!" Pinkie whispered. Dash snapped out of her thoughts because Pinkie said her pet name, which only usually her mother used. She glared at Pinkie.

"Don't. Use. That. Name." She emphasized.

"Okay, okay, sheesh." Pinkie said. "You were spazzing out a second ago. Are you okay, or....?"

"I think I have an idea on who was possessed. But I honestly, REALLY hope it isn't who I think it is."

Author's Note:

Now, I know I said I would use SilentNight's idea, but I also found another good idea. So I decided to combine the two ideas, using the top part of the other idea and the bottom of SilentNight's. So don't worry, that will come up in the next chapter. Hoped you liked this half of the arc that is about to happen! (It's not much of an arc, but close.)