• ...
7
 7
 1,547

Getting supplies

Chapter 2: Getting supplies

As spike looked at his wings twilight was thinking in a way to turn spike to spike. Dash kept staring at the stallion that was spike now and his new muscular body. Before spike had no strangth but since all his characteristics changed now he was stronger,faster,agile,and look older! Spike looked at his wings and tryed to fly with them and he started to float. Coool he said as he saw that he could fly now. His wings were the same as any pegasus wings. But then twilight said we must go to the princeses luna and celestia to ask them if they have any more flowers for the cure! Spike said good idea twi. Lets go dash said spike as dash snaped out of her daydream of spike. As they were going through ponyville even twilight started to notice spikes new muscular body. Both dash and spike flew in the air as he was spining in the air. He said race you there dash. Your on said dash as she got ready to race. On your mark, get set, go yelled dash. Both of them speeding through the air. Your as fast as me said dash. Really said spike looking at the ground as twilight ran right under them. Were here said twilight as she saw the castle infront of her. Lets go you two said spike as he fkew in. Once they got in princess celestia said oh my faitful student who may i help you today. Princess celestia we have come to talk to your sister luna said twilight. Oh she is in that room but may i ask you a question first said celestia. Yes princess? Who is that stallion next to rainbow dash? Oh thats uhhh.....his umm spike. Spike but how his a dragon said celestia. I know but there was an acciedent in the library and my potion turned him to a stallion. Now we come to tell your sister if she has the special flower used to cure hiam and turn him back to normal. Very well carry on twilight. All 3 of them rushed into the room. What is the meaning of this said luna. Oh sorry to come in in such a rush said spike. Yea we were going to ask if we could have another of those rare flowers u gave to twilight said dash. Yea its to cure my assiatant spike. Oh my iam afraid to say this but i dont have any left but i could tell you were to get one said luna with a worried face. Oh please do said spike. It in a mountain out said of equestria. Oh my thats a long way responded twilight but we will go there she said. They all rushed out to get there supplies ready. Then after they were all gathered in the library. Twilight said my sattle back has been torn i need to fix it before we leave. Lets go to rarity said dash. She would be delighted said dash in a silly voice. As all of the friends went in the shop they saw dresses every were. Twilight said rarity are you here. Oh yes my dear iam over here said rarity. Oh thank goodness i wanted to ask u a favor rarity. Yes what is it? I need to tell if you would fix my torn sattle back for me. Very well i will. Rarity then noticed a pegasus behind dash. Who is that stallion said rarity in a kinda in love voice. Oh hehehe that is spike. WHAT SPIKE? Yes i kinda acedently turned him into a pegasus.

Comments ( 5 )
#1 · Nov 28th, 2011 · · ·

I will give you zero stars because of how bad this fic is, and I will give you 1.5 stars just because I like the premise. IF ANYONE ONE ELSE IS WILLING TO WRITE THIS FIC, PLEASE, DO NOT HESITATE TO DO SO.

#2 · Dec 5th, 2011 · · ·

authentic jerseys suppliers know this cheap
cheap coach bags onsale online
coach factory outlet wholesale designer
coach outlet store online ebayfamous
coach outlet As we all
coach handbags outlet high quality
cheap designer handbags feel beautiful
coach outlet store online brand is a worldwide
wholesale coach handbags online store
cheap authentic jerseys expensive shoes
nfl jerseys suppliers discount 2011

52009 ASSHOLE YOU ARE G

42865
Challenge accepted.

Login or register to comment