• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 509 Views, 4 Comments

The Princesses and the Heroines - adorablesmiles



The rulers of Equestria and the Mane Six get together for a visit.

  • ...
1
 4
 509

Castellated

"Spike!" I shouted. "Spike what in the name of Celestia are you doing?"
He was laying in his bed when the loudest snore that I had ever heard come from a baby dragon produced itself.
And it was much louder then a pony could talk.
Even with that noise almost shattering my eardrums, I managed to put both hooves on his tiny shoulders.
"Wake up!" I shouted.
"Wuh... T-t-t-Twilight! S-s-Stop shaking m-m-me!"
And I did when I realized he was awake. "Sorry Spike. I only did that because you were snoring too loud."
"Are you kidding? I have never snored a day in my life!" Spike said.
And then Rainbow Dash flew up behind him.
"Uh... Twilight? How are you making that flapping sound if you're not-"
"RAWR! ZOMBIE PONY'S GONNA GET CHA!" Rainbow shouted.
And that caused Spike to climb onto me as quickly as he could, and then he dug his claws into my side, where my wings should lay.
"Spike... you're claws... Hurt!" I screeched.
"You can blame Rainbow Dash for that one." Spike said, as he climbed off me.
"Hey, a mare's gotta have a little fun, right?" Rainbow asked.
"That was not funny. And since you got here early, you can help me clean up for the Princess's visit." I said.
And then Rainbow moaned, but she obeyed.
Knock knock knock!
"Howdy y'all! I'm here!" Applejack said.
"AJ should get to clean too!" Rainbow shouted.
"Clean?" Applejack asked. "Like chores?"
"No, like cleaning up the castle before the Princesses get here." I said.
"I'll gladly help clean up the castle! Unlike a certain Rainbow maned Pegasus." Applejack said.
"Hey! It's not my fault I don't like chores!" Rainbow said.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get to work." Applejack said.


"Sister, are you sure you're alright for the trip?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm just having nerves." Celestia said.
"Was it nerves that made you puke all over that seat?" I asked, as I pointed a hoof at the seat we had decided to sit on when we first boarded the train.
"It's alright, your highness! It can be washed!" Said one of the many guards that were responsible for keeping us safe.
"See? Everything is just fine." Celestia said.
"I'm not so sure about that." I said.
"You and me both." Cadence said.


"We finally finished cleanin'." Applejack said.
"It took forever, but I'm glad I helped." Rarity said.
"Is it nap time?" Rainbow asked.
I shook my head. "No, now it's time to wait for our guests."
"Well I'm going to take a nap while you do that."
"Not so fast, sugarcube." Applejack said. "We gotta be polite."
"Ugh. Fine." Rainbow said.
"So we cleaned the place up, and now it looks presentable to royalty. Anything else we need to do?" I asked.
"Not that I can think of, Sugarcube." Applejack said.
"Alright. Well I'll be in my library until they arrive."
But before I even got to the library, there was a knock on the door.
Are they here already?
"Twilight, dear, open the door please!" A voice said from the other side.
"Okay!" I shouted.
"Girls, the princesses are here!" I shouted to the end of the hall.
And then Pinkie Pie slid through the open doorway, only to hit the wall.
"I'M FINE!" She shouted.
All I did was roll my eyes. She did stuff like that all the time, so I was used to it.
And then the door became encased in my aura. "Hello there!"
"Twilight! It's so good to see you!" Cadence said.
"That's an understatement." Luna said. "Sister, of all the times you choose to not act like yourself, it has to be today!"
"I'm coming, Luna!" Celestia said from the outside. She looked like she was dizzy by the way she was walking.
I did the first thing I could think to do when I saw her like that. And that means running over and trying to help my mentor.
"I-I'm fine Twilight. UFF!" Celestia said.
"Oh dear. Here comes the nausea once more." Luna said.
"I said I was fine, and I am." Celestia said, as she regained her composure.
She doesn't seem fine. She seems sick.


By now, we were sitting at a table, sipping on some tea.
And Celestia looked worse now. I knew she needed a doctor, or something along the lines of that.
"This tea is delicious, Twilight." Celestia said.
"Thanks. It took three hours to make." Twilight said.
"It tastes like it took a lot of effort."
"Princess, I don't mean to impose, but are you feeling alright?" Twilight asked.
"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm peachy. And this tea feels good to my muzzle." Celestia said.
I know why. You're sick!
"You sound like your ill, Princess." Twilight said.
"Twilight, it's just my allergies. They always flare up in springtime." Celestia insisted.
Twilight didn't look convinced.
"Twilight, can we talk in the hallway?" I asked.
"Yes, what about?" Twilight asked.
"It's... a personal matter." I said.
"Um... alright." Twilight said, hesitantly.
But she did follow me into the hall like I wanted. And after I saw that she was away from the door, I used my magic to shut it.
"What is it?" Twilight asked.
"Surely you have noticed that my sister has fallen quite ill." I said.
"You noticed too?! I thought I was the only one!" Twilight said.
"Alas, it's true." I said. "She's sick and she's too stubborn to admit it."
"What are we supposed to do?" Twilight asked.
"There's only one thing we can do. We hold out until her pride dissolves. Then, and only then, will she admit the truth." I said.
"That's the only way?" Twilight asked.
"We can't force her to admit it. That will only make things worse. Just stick with what I said and it will be fine, I promise." I said.
Twilight then followed me into the room where everyone else was. And the talking had stopped when we sat down.
"Are you two chatterboxes done?" Rainbow asked.
"Yeah." Twilight said. "We were just having an innocent, Alicorn to Alicorn chat."
"Ya sure?" Applejack asked.
"Yes, Applejack." Twilight said.
"Alright." Applejack said.
And then there was more silence.
"Dear sister, how's your tea?" I asked.
"It's very nice, Luna. Thank you." Celestia said.
"Oh really? Because it looks like your struggling to get it down. Must be those aforementioned allergies, right?" I asked.
"Y-yes." Celestia said.
It's working. She stutters when she's nervous.
"Sister, you seem to be sweating." I said.
"Princesses do not sweat." Celestia said.
"Then what would you call what you're doing?" I asked.
"My body is raining." Celestia said.
"Raining?! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever he-" Rainbow said, but Applejack put a hoof on her mouth.
"I wouldn't be so sure, Rainbow. I've seen a lot of crazy things in my day." Celestia said. "Is... is it getting a little hot in here?"
"Aunt Celestia, are you alright? You aren't looking so good." Cadence said.
"Has your pride begun to shrink?" I asked.
"Sister... I don't need you telling me "I told you so," right now. I think I'm gonna... I have to go!" She shouted, as she ran out the door and to who knows where.


I can't believe I did that. That was the only thing I could think of at the moment.
"Maybe I should have admitted my illness. Then this never would have happened." I said.
"I was hoping you would say that, sister." A voice said.
When I turned around as quickly as I could, Luna was standing in the now open doorway.
"You knew, didn't you?" I asked.
"I did. And I also knew that if I did exactly what I did back there, then you would admit to feeling sick." Luna said. "But I did not mean for it to turn out this way."
"It was for the best." I said. "I didn't want to ruin the get together."
"You wouldn't have ruined anything. It could have been postponed." Luna said.
"I know, sister." I said.
"Are you feeling better?" Luna asked. "Well enough to mingle with Twilight and friends, I mean?"
"Actually, yes." I said.
"Before we go in though, promise me one thing." Luna said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Do tell me if you get sick like that again. I don't want to see another fiasco like the one that happened today take place." Luna said.
"I won't be repeating the accidents of this afternoon, I promise." I said.

Author's Note:

For the record, I don't have anything against any of the Princesses, this is just an attempt at being funny.

Comments ( 4 )

How did Celestia get sick in the first place?

6987421 I'm guessing a weird pony flu.

6987466 Anything can happen in a story! Come on! Celestia doesn't have to get sick by something magical, she is a living creature for crying out loud. Great little story though, not bad for a one chapter story.

Good Work!

Login or register to comment