• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 742 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 742

PreviousChapters Next
The hunt for the scroll

"You okay Octavia?" rarity asked as they walked to class." You've seem depressed."

"I am." Octavia said." In order for us to have a chance to stop Dagon, nights had to sacrifice himself."

"I'm sorry." rarity said." Do you know where he could be?"

"Either elfhim( Elohim), or he could be somewhere." Octavia said as they sat down." I just wnat this day to be over with."

"I understand." rarity said." I can't image losing someone you love."

--ragged flagon, under sugercube--

"Yo nightingale." Lightning dusk said as I entered the flagon in my nightingale armor."any luck, finding the other two scrolls."

"I know where one is." I said as sat at her table."But it will wait."

"What's the name of the other two you need?" The guild master asked as he walked in." Sun and,?"

"Sun and dragon." I said standing up walking up to him." I kow where the dragon on is, but the other..nothing."

"I do." the guild master said, surprising me." They have it in the stark tower in new York."

"There's more, isn't there guild master?" I asked crossing my arms.

"For the last time call me blizzard, nightingale." he said annoyed." And your old team and the rain booms were invited."

"Just dandy." I said face palming." I'll need a disguise."

"I can help with that." Nocturnal said stepping out of the shadows, startling us." I can change the way you look."

"How so?" I asked.

"Like this." nocturnal said, as she snapped her fingers and I was in gulfed in a purple light." What do you think?"

"Is perfect." I said, my hair had changed to black, and my eyes were a dark red, and i had a black leather jacket on." Tis may work."

"If you like that." nocturnal said with a smile." Take take a look at your armor."

I activated my armor. I noticed it appeared like my superium amror." Now this is nightingale armor." I said as looked at my reflection." Feels lighter too."

"I've made arrangements for your trip to new York." blizzard said as deactivated my armor." You leave in two hours."

"Thank you." I said as walked towards the exit." Let's hope this goes as planned."

--Chs--

"We were invited too a tony stark party?" Trixie asked in disbielf." THAT'S AWSOME!!!!"

"Not only us, also the rianbooms." vinyl said adding the rest of the invite." Maybe they noticed us saving this town a few times."

"Probably." max said looking at the invite as well." Pack up guys, we're going."

"But first." Octavia said walking in, holding something." We should put this away somewhere safe."

"Agreed." midnight said taking it." I'll put it in the vault."

"Then tell sunset and her friends the news." Ryker said putting his arm around vinyl." Let's get ready."

--crown city bus station--

"Get in, get the scroll, get out." I said to my self as I waited for the bus to new York." no distractions."

"HI YA!!" a girl said papering next to me, scaring me." I'm pinkie pie what's your name?"

"Aaron." I lied" Aaron stone."

"Pinkie, give the guy some space." applejack said walking with the rest of the rain booms and tenkais.

"This is aaron stone." Pinkie said then looking at me." Where ya going?"

"New York." I said." Visiting some old friends."

"I couldn't help but notice your accent." rarity said." where are you from?"

"Moscow." I said." I transferred here a few days ago."

"So your form Russia." a voice came from behind me." I'm twilight but the way."

"Your that girl that transferred from crystal prep, no?" I said." Nice to meet you."

"Is that all you heard about me?" she asked nervously.

"There was something about you tuning into a demon." I siad as a sad look appeared on her face." But your nice, so ill call you friend."
Th bus tarted pulling up." Here's our ride, see you when we arrive."

-- five hours later--

As we were on the bus, I noticed midnight giveing me a strange look." What?" I ask him, but he looks away." Alright then."

"So Aaron." Vinyl asked looking behind her seat." do you listen to any music?"

"Tobymac is my favorite." I tell her handing her one of earbuds." tell me what you think?"

"Nice taste in music." she said handing it back.

"Do you have any hobbies?" ryker asked.

"I like to draw." I said showing him a picture." it my latest one."

"So you like dragons?" ryker asked." any other hobbies?"

"None that I care to talk about." I said looking out the window." What are you up to in the city?"

"We were invited to a tony stark party." pinkie said before rainbow dash covered her mouth with her hand.

"What coincidence." I said." I happened to be friends with agent coulson."

"That's your old friend?" Octavia asked." Who else do you know in shield?"

"Spiderman and the web warroirs." I said, then noticed we were entering the city." We are almost there, see youg us at the party tommorrow."

--At my hotel--

"Just focus on the mission." I told my self over and over as I got my tux ready for the party, and my armor incase things go down hill." Let hope that doesn't happen."

A knocking came from the door." pizza delivery." a voice came from outside.

"I didn't order anything." I said, thn pulling out my sword." Better be safe then sorry."

I look through the peep hole, only to see spiderman and agent venom." What do you want?" I asked in my Russian accent." Heros or not, I wnat to be left alone at the moment."

"We just came by to make sure your still coming to the party." spider man said." Thats it."

"I'll be there." I said." have a good night." I siad as they walked away." time to get some sleep."

PreviousChapters Next