• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 740 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 740

PreviousChapters Next
Rivals/ return of the flames.

"Now where is he?" a Figure said coming out of a oblivion portal." I must find nights."

"Looking for me gold dust." I said walking up." I'm sure your surprise by my new look."

"have you been lifting weights?, gold dust asked." or is is because you do what Dagon asks?"

"Just doing what I'm told." I said with a shrug." what have been doing?"

"What Dagon asked and it has it's perks." he said charging power in his hands." Let's see who's stronger."

"You know whos going to win." I say powerig up, causing my hair to turn red and my eyes to glowing pure white." Witness pure power."

"No matter, I'll still fight you." gold dust said nervously." Don't hold back."

"I won't." I say as gold dust charged punchi me in the face, which I'm pretty sure broke his wrist." Now that's just sad." I said with disappointment grabbing him and slamming him into the ground." Get stronger."

"I'll surpass you." he said getting up, then summoning a portal." I will be the best there is, I won't be second no more."

"second no more?" I asked." what do you mean?"

"First it was midnight." he said causing to smile." now it you."

"Well lets just say, your a lot stronger then midnight." I said causing to look at me with confusion." Because he's dead."

"Midnight's dead? How?" he asked." Did you kill him?"

"I did." I said then continuing my journey north." I must be off..rival."

He nods." likewise." he said, the limping into the portal.

--Crystal empire--

"Do you know when he'll arrive?" shining amrour asked while he and max prepared Siolder for my arrival." And how strong is he?"

"Don't know." max said." not even tirek could obsorb is power."

"We need to at last knock him out of his dark form." Shining said." this friend of yours you said is bringing help, did he say who he was bringing?"

"Vylad?" max asked." no he didn't, but he did say, this help might stop nights, or even knock out his dark side."

"I hope so." Shining siad." I managed to get cadence and the baby out of the empire."

"Good." Max said as an explosion spoke the castle." because he's here."

"Captian, take some men to the front enterence and tell any solders that they are need at the catapults." shingling said to a captian who noodled in response." now then throne warden, Let's get your brother back."

-- the battle--

"Keep that gate up." Luna said as I was breaking it down." We cannot let him into the city."

"Keep it steady." a commander said." Who wants to see their families after this?"

"Luna how is it going?" celestia asked landing next to her.

"Just fine." Luna said." I'm surprised that we've managed to keep him out this long."

"He's holding back." vylad said coming out of a portal." and I have some help on the way."

"What is this help of yours?" Luna asked." another shadow knight?"

"You could call him that." vylad said." he'll be here soon."

"I HAVE NO MORE PATIENCE!!!" I yelled as I punched strait through the magic barrier." heres Johnny." I said Evily as I kicked down the gate knocking the solders out of the way, and walked crushing the ponies stuck under the gate." Hope you live to see another day."

"Retreat to the second defense." Luna said as her, celestia, vylad and the remaining solders retreat to the second defense.

"Run while you can." I said fring a ki blast at them but missed." Once the empire falls, I'll beable to walk on canter lot, then earth."

"Where are you?" vylad said to him self." WE REALY COULD USE THE HELP RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!"

"I guess your back up chi.BUCK ME!!!" I yelled as I was hit by a black smoke of some sorts into some buildings." we'll if it isn't sombra."

"That's your help?" celestia asked vylad worried." you know who that is right?"

"Former prince of shadows." vylad said." But when sombra arrived in oblivion he in the true meaning of evil."

"So he's on our side." celestia said." that's good."

"Indeed." Luna said as I came flying through another row of buildings." I believe we have the advantage."

"IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" I yelled." I'm am merhunes Dagon, in the body of one of the strongest anneirisns ever known, and I will not be beaten by a an unknown thing like you."

"Your a fool Dagon." sombra said finaly." You took the body of one loved friends and family, and forced him to kill one of them." sombra said grabbing me by the neck." I would rather die then see you walk the face of Equis."

While sombra had my neck I winced Octavia and the rest of the team arrive, only to see her crying. I've always hated to see her cry."Where did that come from?" I thought to myself, then I relized. I was in control." Help..me..please." I am edged to say as I saw lok of shocked file very ponies face."I..only..have..so..long..before..Dagon..takes..back..over." I said struggling for breath, sombra noticed and loosened his grip enough for me to breath." thank you." I said as I was ale to breath again." the only way form me to be free form his control is for you to kill me."

"NO!!" Octavia yelled started to run towards me but ony to be held back by max." PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!"

"I'm sorry Octavia." i said looking." but it's also justice for me killing midnight."

"Please don't." Octavia said sobbing falling to her knees." No."

"So what will it be." sombra asked." I'm kinda on the girls side, I'm not fond of killing a annierian."

"Do it." I said." I'll find a way back."

"You better." sombra said, then stabbing me then letting me fall." I'm sorry." sombra looked over and saw Octavia crying even harder." He won't be suffering anymore."

" i can't believer nights thought that would actually work." Dagon said standing up." What he didn't know was if you killed him, I would have complete control of his body."

--Unknown--

"Where am I?" I asked while I stood up, noticing I was in my human form, then i relised i couldnt remebr anything from after i got angry at shield for not letting me know about my brother." why day is it?"

"The light came from over here." a familiar tomboyish voice said." wonder what it was?"

"Are you sure it safe?" a western voice came." I just hope it isn't one of those things that attacked San Francisco."

"Rainbow dash , applejack!!" I called out as I tried to get up but in pain." what happened?" then I remembered being stabbed by sombra so I could come back." I feel so bad for Octavia, she must be sad be belief." I said, the. I wa shit over the head with a stick." OW!!! What was that for?" I asked rubbing the back of my head, then look duo and noticed it was rainbow dash with a branch and applejack coming behind.

"You may have a new look, but I reconze you form anywhere." rainbow dash said swing the branch again, which I caught which shattered.

" new look?" I asked." and why are you mad at me, what did I do after ryker told about my brother?"

"You don't remeber?" apple jack asked." we'll for your new look, check the pond." she said pointing." you'll understand."

"Alright." I said walking over to the pond and looking at my reflection." Whoa." was they only word that came out. I still had my hair color and eye color, but hair style looked slot like my mane in equestria, but i had a white streak going through my hair, and my skin was an even lighter grey, on top of that I had new clothes, a pair of blue jeans, and blue shirt with orange jacket. I also noticed i had my tail back to, this time the same shad as my hair." see what you mean." I said turning around." now tell me, what did I do?"

"Nights, this going to be hard to say." applejack said taking her hat off and looking away sadly." but you turned into a onset of some kind."

Rainbow dash showed me a picture of my dark annierick." So this is what Dagon has done?" I asked." what else happened?"

"Your brother and your friends tried to stop you, you nearly choked Octavia to death." I teared up when I heard that." You also took someone important away form sunset."

"I killed midnight?" I asked feeling like I could pass out, but I felt a heat burning inside me." What have I done?" I leaned up against a tree, holding the sides of my head." what type of monster have I become?"

"Um, nights." rainbow dash said getting my attention." are your eyes sop pushed to glow orange?"

"only when I want him to come out." I said, waking way from them, the using a calling whistle.

"Who's him?" apple jack said then hearing a Motercycle." Whats my brother up to now?"

" that's not your bother." I said as Motercycle with blue flames came out of the bushes." It's time for justice." I said as blues flames ingulfed my skin revealing my skeleton.

"Your are rider?" rainbow dash asked In shock." I thought ghost rider flames are supposed to be red or orange?"

"You see." I said with a raspy voice." I died in equestria, and ended up here. When a ghost rider dies they get blue flames, meaning they work for justice, not venegeance."

"So your on the good side now?" apple jack asked.

"Yes." I said getting on my bike." Time to defeat Dagon once and for all."

Author's Note:

This is not the end.
Your probably wondering, who's gold dust? I'll reveal more about him Ina futue chapter.

Yes nights is back on the good side, and an new enemy will come.

PreviousChapters Next