• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters Next
Fall of New York/ A war begins

--few weeks after gold dust recruitment--

"So gold dust betrayed us." shrieker said in anger." Very well, he wasnt really that strong."

"Agreed." shartimus said." So we hold off our attack on crown city?"

"Yes." Shrieker said." Instead we're attacking someplace else."

"Where?"

"New York city." shrieker said smiling evilly." We take out the avengers and xmen next."

---Crown city--

"Thanks for giving me a second chance." gold dust said to twilgiht as they walked through C.H.S." I'm sorry I never told you, just didn't wnat to see you hurt."

"I'm just glad your not with them anymore." twilight said hugging him." Or nights would've killed you."

"True." Gold said sighing." You think he's trusting me yet."

"Who knows?" twilight said as they entered class." then again he might be."

"I hope your right." gold said as they sat down, then looked out the window." I still feel bad for what happened to his mother."

"Does he still blame you?"

"That's just it, it's hard to tell what that guy is thinking." gold dust said as I sat down behind him." Plus he scares me sometimes."

"Like now?" I said causing gold dust to yelp and fall out of his chair." sorry about that."

"Don't DO THAT!!!" gold dust said as twilight did her best not to laugh." what's up?"

"Nothing much." I said lending back in my chair." Also I wanted to ask if your up for a adventure?"

"Adventure?" gold dust asked." What kind of adventure?"

"Thanks to twilight here the our portal's working, and I wanted to know if you two wanted to come." I said with a shrug." Yes twilight you too."

"Why me?" twilight asked.

"Didn't you he's what I said, you helped a lot by fixing our portal, so I wanted you to come with us." I said." mid going with me."

"But do you trust me enough to go?" gold dust asked." I mean..."

"Gold, of I didnt rust you I wouldn't be inviting you." I said as gold dust looked at me surprised." We're friends now aren't we?"

"But what about midnight?"

"He convinced me to forgive you.' I said smiling." He's trusts you."

"Then I guess I'll go then." gold dust shrugging." you going twi."

"Why not?" twilight said shrugging." it's not everyday you get to travel through time."

"We're actually goin to another dimension." i siad correcting twilight." Don't know what to expect."

RRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

"Class is starting." gold dust said." Tell mid ill be going with you guys, and twilight."

--Ten miles off the coast of manhattan--

"Prepare for battle." Shartimus said Getting his sliver centurion suit ready." We attack at dusk."

"Sir." one of the eights siad walking over to him." Ae spies report that the helicarrier is here as well, along has the shield academy."

"Easy targets." shartimus said waving his hand." Our main worry are the tenkai."

"Yes sir."

"I can't wait to kill the avengers."

--Crown city, tenkai base--

"Portal is up and running." Vinyl said as me, midnight, gold dust, and twilight entered the room." Stay in one piece."

"Good luck." Octavia said as midnight jumped through the portal followed by gold dust." And be careful."

"Am I always." I said as I jumped throught he portal followed by twilight.

"No he's not."

--???--

"Ugh my head." I said as I slowly opened my eyes, and of the sounds of sirens and people chattering." where are we?"

"And here we see the carter formed by the mysterious light, and there appears to be four figures inside." a reporter said as I started looking around." Acording to witnesses, they saw a light come out of the sky and crash into the road just behind us, this samantha smith, live form central city."

"That answers that." I said as I started getting causing some the people to panic." you guys ok?"

"we're good." midnight said as he got up and helped twilight and gold up." figure out where we are yet?"

"Some place called central city." I said then sighed." And we're the talk of the town." is aid as people started taking pictures." Hey gold dust, can you minipulate gold so you can fly?"

"Yeah why?" gold dust said." oh, follow you?"

"Yep." I said as gold dust made some gold boards for twilight and midnight." Follow my lead."

"Hold it right there." a voice said from above us." are you here to cause trouble?"

"And you are?" I asked nothing her power." you seem Strong."

"The names supergirl." the woman said above us." and I'm guessing that second thing you said was a compliment?"

"Indeed." I said as I flew up to her causing to look at me surprised." Names nights." I said putting my hand out for handshake." We're not here for trouble."

"Nice to meet you then." she said taking my hand and shaking it." But I am going to need you and your friends to come with me for questioning."

"No problem." I said has gold dust lowered midnight and twilight." What do you need us to do?"

"Just come with me to the D.E.O and we can get this all straitened out, because the currently see you as threat." super girl said as we flew to the ground." And you wouldn't want that."

"I'll take your word on it." I said as the rest approached." maybe after this we can have a friendly spar."

"Sounds interesting." super girl said as truck pulled up." here's your ride."

--New York 8:31 pm--

"Tony see if you and Thor can get some of these fighters." captian America said as he fought off the eights." And need some help down here."

"HULK SMASH!!!!" the hulk roared as he landed crashing some of the eights." GRAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!"

"Good work hulk." cap said throwing his shield." fury, any word on the X-men?"

"All dead." nick fury said through the com."They were on the front lines"

"Blast hawkeye, black widow you guys okay?"

"NOT OKAY, VERY NOT OKAY!!!!" hawkeye yelled shooting arrows at the oncoming enemy." these guys came out of nowhere."

"No kidding." black widow said pulling out a gun and shooting one of the eights in the head." they just keep coming."

"THIS IS DIRECTOR FURY THE HSIELD HELICARRIEIR AND SHIELD ACADAMY ARE BOTH UNDER AT.,...."

"Fury? FURY!!!!" cap yelled into the com then looked up." oh no."

"Guys the helicarrier is going down." iron man said as everyone saw the blazing inferno once known as the headquarters of shield." guys, shield has fallen."

"Keep holding them off." cap said as more and more eights flooded the streets shooting at him." We can not let new York fall."

"I just got word, we lost the web warriors and the shield academy was blown to bits." iron man said as Thor fell out for he sky." and Thor was just shot and killed."

"Avengers retreat." cap said as hawkeye and black window ran up to him." we lost new York."

"Follow me." iron man said flying above them." we can grab one of my cars and drive out of the city."

"I can't believe we lost." hawkeye said as he saw dead bodies of both civilians and shield agent littering the ground." so many lives were lost."

"Guys, bad news." iron man said as he entered the avengers tower garage." D.C. Was just hit, We lost."

Author's Note:

Character bio
Eights

Gold dust

PreviousChapters Next