• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters Next
Identity revealed: a new threat.

"The final day of the convention." Trixie said as they walked." I wonder if tony found out who stole the scroll."

"He did." max said clenching his fist." It was a nightingale."

"The same one who helped us?" Octavia said walking up next to him." Well he did say he wouldn't make our job boring."

"Yeah that's true." ryker said picking up comic book from the the booths." I wonder how sunset took midnight leaving."

"She understood why." Vinyl said." I wonder if he'll come back when we need him."

"Possibly." Max said." hey look, its Aaron."

"Hello friends." I said walking up." having fun?"

"We are." vinyl said walking up." Intresting costume."

"Thank you." I said." I based it off the thieves guild of old."

"Intresting." Max said." make it your self?"

"Not really." I said with a shrug." I found it in my attic and fixed it up."

"Ok then." Octavia said." You look like someone we know."

"I do?" I asked nervously." I get that a lot in crown city."

"Me and vinyl are going check some stuff out." ryker siad as he and vinyl walked off."catch ya later."

"Same here." trixie said pulling max with her." catch up with ya later Octavia."

"Sure thing." Octavia said with a sigh." I miss him."

"This friend of yours, you siad I look like?" I asked." if you want I could hang out with you, if you like."

"Thanks." Octavia said to me with a sad smile." nights."

"Pardon?"

"His name was nights." She said to me." He was a good friend."

"He was your boyfriend huh?" I asked." I was there when you and the avengers were talking about him."

"Right?" she said smiling." So what do you wnat to do?"

"I recently started watching an anime called sword art." I said." Want to check it out?"

"Sure."

--Max and trixie--

"Check out all this merhindise." Trixie said picking up a model of the delorean." Max?"

"Octavia's right." max said, as trixie gave him a confused look." Aaron does look a lot like nights." he said as me and Octavia were at the Sao booth." Pciture him with dark teal hair and purple eyes."

"Your right." trixie said." you don't think that Aaron is actually nights?"

"Could be." max said." Nightingales, who work directly under nocturnal sometime get the ability to change their look."

"I suggest we wiat before we talk to him." trixie said walking over to him." I mean, we could be wrong."

"Your probably right." max said as they walked to another booth." Plus we have to Keep our gaurd up, who knows what reat is coming next."

"Right." Trixie said, then pulling max by his arm." let's go have some fun."

--Space--

Unknown to the guardians a space battle was happening.

"They knocked us out of hyperspace." Said an Alien girl doing her best to control the ship." I don't k ow how much longer the ship can stay together."

"R2, can you get the hyper space back up." A man said coming out of a room." We need to get to the fleet."

"Agreed anakin." A older man said with a beard." The sooner we can get out of her the better."

"We have a problem." The girl said through their intercoms." When we were knocked out of hyperspace, we stopped in front of wormhole."

"Can you pull us out of it Ashoka?" anakin asked.

"Ive been trying, but we are to close and grievus and Dookus ship have caught too."

"Let's hope we end up somewhere we know." the older Man said.

"Agreed obi-wan." anakin said.

--Earth--

Me and Octavia were looking through some fire emblem stuff when I sinced something entering our planet."What was that?" I asked myself, I could tell Octavia felt it too, by the look on her face.

"I have to go real quick." She said putting down a figurine." Sorry."

"It's fi.(BOOOOOM)" an explosion happened from the main section of the building followed by screaming." What in the world was that?" I asked, but then felt cold." Is it just me or did it get colder?" then I felt a dark presence. Then I rembered my father telling me if I felt cold, and a dark presence, it meant a sith was nearby.

"Get people to safety." Octavia said as she ran." I need to find my friends."

"Right." I said walking towards the source of the explosion to help people. then I saw it. A robot of some kind holding a teenager by the neck.

"WHERE IS THE JEDI!?!?!?" It yelled." LIE AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"I..don't..know." The teen said trying to breath." And..what's...a..Jedi?"

"Grievous." An older man said walking out of the smoke with a cloak on." If the child doesn't know then let him go."

Grievous growled dropping the teen." T.t.thank you." he said getting up.

"Now are you sure you never seen a Jedi?" the old man asked.

"No, I don't even know what that is." The teen said rubbing his neck." But is a tenkai close enough."

"There's tenkais here?" Grievous asked." WHERE?!?!?"

"They live in crown city, no one knows who they are though." The teen said cowarding in fear." Who are you anyways?"

"I am count dooku." The old man said, then motioning to grievous." this is general grievous, we are leaders of the separatist fleet."

"LEAVE OUR PLANET NOW!!!!" I yelled coming out of my hiding spot." I know who you are, my father told me stories about you and your army."

"And who are you?" dooku asked me with a smirk." You must be a fool standing up to us.'

"I'm no fool." I said as my eyes glowed orange." I'm your worst nightmare." I was about to release my rider when I heard nocturnal speak in my mind.

"If you go ghost rider, you'll lose your disguise." she said."Are you sure you want that?"

"I'd rather let them know I'm alive, then have innocents die." I said as felt myself getting hotter." It about time anyway."

"Excelent choice." she said."If you need our help, we'll be watching."

"Good to know." I said said back, then facing Dooku and grievous." have you ever heard of a ghost rider?"

"They are just a myth." Dooku said actiavting his light saber." Why do you ask?"

"They are not a myth." I said as white flames consumed my skin revealing my skull." Because now you gonna die."

"Nights?!?!" I heard a voice from behind me." your alive?"

"Not just alive Octavia." I said as I charged my flames." I'm back and I'M STRONGER THEN EVER!!!!." I yelled charging dooku, who swung his saber at me which I dodged." To slow." I said kneeling him in the gut.

"Always watch your back." he said smiling as grievous hit me into a booth." Your tougher then you look."

"I'll wipe that smirk right o..ACK!!!" I said as grievous grabbed me around the neck, causing me to lose my rider form, and to go back to my normal look." Is...That..all..you..got."

"Matter of fact." grievous said tightening his grip causing me to yell in pain." had enough."

"I never..back..down." I said trying to pry his metal hand form my neck.

"In that caAHHHHH!!!" Grievouse yelled as the arm he was using to strangle me was cut of by a blue light, leaving him with only three."you."

"Ah anakin sky walker." Dooku said as a man I didn't recognize help me up." I see you survived."

"Not just me." Anakin said, as a sound was heard and an older guy jumped out of the smoke at dooku, which dooku blocked.

"Where's your precious padawn?" dooku ask after kicking obi-wan back.

"Right here." a voice came from behind grievous." and the Palawan has a name."

"Ashoka stay back." anakin said." me and obi-wan have this."

"Tell that to Them." Ashoka said pointing to Octavia, max, and ryker in super silane form charging dooku and grievous.

"There's saiyens on this planet?" obi-wan asked." I thought there was only humans."

"Guess again." I said going super siayne as well." You deal with dooku and we'll deal with grievous."

"Who are you to give orders?" obi wan asked." trying not to sound rude."

"I'm nights Kevlar wingfeather." I said as anakin and obi won looked at me with surprise looks." second born of Shadic wingfeather."

"S your shadics son?" obi won asked, I nod." So what the plan your majesty.'

"don't call me that." I said." and I already told you the plan, deal with dooku and me and my team can deal with grievous, and Ashoka can help vinyl and trixie with getting people to safety."

"Alright then." Anakin said."Let's do this."

PreviousChapters Next