• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 741 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 741

PreviousChapters Next
Secret revealed/ death of the queen

"Quite as usual." I said to my self as I lept from roof to roof in my nightingale armor, patrolling the city." Still need to get that picture frame for Octavia's gift." As I land in an ally next to a store." Talk about perfect timing."

"MONSTER!!!!" someone yelled as I came out of the ally." RUN!!!!!"

"Really?." I asked annoyed as rose luck and tell other ran off screaming." Why does this always happen?" I say as I entered the store. As I entered I hear people gasp and whisper among themselves, some even glaring at me." Just need to get what I need, and get ou..."
"Are you a hero?" A small voice said next to me as I approached the isle with the frames.

"Excuse me?" I asked noticing the young child looking up at me." Your not going to run away?"

"Why would I?" the kid asked as she walked closer." Your a hero aren't you?"

"Sorta." I said with a sigh." but recently people see me as a monster."

"Maybe because of your outfit?" the girl asked." the hood makes your eyes look like black pits instead of actual eyes."

"I know what you mean." I say with a laugh, grabbing the right frame." So, why did you approach me?"

"Someone told me that your a monster." the girl began." But I don't believe it, I saw you save lives and other things, you a hero and iw ish othe rpoeple could see it as well."

"I've done something horrible a year ago." I said sadly."Some thing I came never be forgiven of."

"The attack on San fransico." the girl said, which surprised me." My cousin told me about it."

"Was she killed?" I asked, the girl shock her head no." Thanks good."

"So why are you getting that picture frame?" the girl asked changing the subject." if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's for someone who doesn't think I'm still a monster." I said as we approached the register." Her birthday is coming up."

"Atleast some people don't think badly of you." the girl said as a women approached." hi mom."

"Who's this your talking too Glow?" her mother asked a she walked up

"Who are you exactly?" glow asked with a nervous laugh." Sorry I never asked your name?"

"I'm known as the nightingale." I said as paid for the frame." and it was very nice to meet you glow."

"Come on, your dad is waiting for us." glows mother said as the started to walk off." nice meeting you."

"I'm not a monster." I said to myself as I walked outside." Time to get home." I siad a is walked down the ally and climbed up to the roof." Octavia's probably wondering were I am."

--Nights home--

"I'm back." I said as I entered my aparement." you home Octavia?"

"Hey nights." Octavia said as she worked out of her room." just got back a few minutes ago, we're do you go?"

"Need to pick something up." I said as I hid the frame behind my back."Now or never."

"What's was that?" Octavia asked as she walked over to the couch." you say something?"

"I need to go out for a little bit." I said as I walked to my room and hid the frame." need to take care of something."

"I bet it's something personal." Octavia said, I nod." well be careful, and come back in one piece."

"I'll be gone for about a hour." I siad."I need to tell Her about me being the nightingale." I thought to myself." Also, an old friend said wanted to see you, he'll arrive in a few minutes."

"Who is it?"

"Don't know." I lied as opened the door." see you later."

--a few minutes later, Octavia pov--

"I wonder what nights is up to?" I asked myself as I walked out to the patio." I hope he's ok."

"Worrying about your friend?" a voice says startling me." Been awhile hasn't Octavia."

"Who's there?" i asked scared." come out."

"I didn't mean to startle you." Said a figure stepping out of the shadows." recognize me?"

"It's you." I said with happiness to the nightingale with the gold symbol on his chest." your actually here."

--Nightingale/nights pov--

"I promised I come visit you." I said as leaned against the rivaling of the patio." And here i am." Octavia was speechless." what?"

"It's just..." Octavia said trying to say the right words." I just can't believe its you, I have so many questions."

"Like what?"

"Like who and what are you?" Octavia said with a smile." I've was hopeing to see you again."

"And here I am."I said with a laugh." But I am not from this world."

"Equestria?" Octavia asked, I nod." So where in equestria?"

"Lets just say max and nights aren't the only annieirans alive."

Octavia gasp." your an annieirian?"

"Yes, now next question."

"Who are you?" Octavia asked, I sighed knowing I was going to have to tell her." are you okay?"

"If I tell you who I am, will you promise not to get angry or flip out?" I asked."

"I promise." she said nervously, as I pulled my hood back, but left the bottom part of my mask, but only so sh,e could see my eyes and hair." recognize me now?"

"Nights?" Octavia asked quietly, as I pulled the rest of my mask off." why didn't you tell me?"

"Becuase I didn't want to hurt you." I said as Octavia looked at me quizzacly." when I rescued you, I was in my nightingale uniform, after I was saved from danger, I was a nightingale then too."

"So, you didn't wnat to risk anyone knowing you were alive then." Octavia said catching on." I understand."

"Good." I said deactivating the rest of armor." Glad I got that off my chest."

"And I'm glad you told me." octavia said as we kissed." So, want to watch a movie?"

"Sure." I said with a smile as we went over to the couch.

--Equestria--

"WHERE'S IS THE LOCATION OF DARING DO!?!?!?" Shartinus, in a rage of anger bellowed to Princess Twilight by the neck as he slammed her hard against the walls of the castle. “I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE!!!!!" he yelled as more bangs were made.

"I'll….never….tell…..you….." Twilight croaked between gasps for air.

"Then die." Shartimus said, laughing, an utter act of disgust, as he activated one of hi gauntlet swords and brought it to her neck."Any last words?" he teased her. An enormous crash was heard from outside the castle.“What was that?” Shartimus questioned. His response was quick for there Midnight came.

“Aw shit, you really have to ruin to fun, don’t you Midnight?” mocked Gold before realizing he just got shot a couple hundred feet away. He came back up, annoyed, bleeding, and with a snap of his fingers he took the dust towards Midnight. Midnight rapidly teleported and knocked Gold to the ground, taking his hand laser and striking him over and over and over again.

“Gold you never learned you lesson. Why!! After all I did to help you hec, I gave you the answers to the tests!!! I threw you so you could learn good!!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY ME!!!!”

Several more punches in the face. Midnight grabbed Gold with his magic, throwing him everywhere like a rag doll. Blood now adorned what once was Twilight’s castle, as Midnight struggled to keep Twilight under Shatimus’ grasp.

“Twilight!!! Are you okay!!”

“y-yes….” She whispered. Midnight cast a spell on her, her wounds getting able to heal quicker. He laid her down as he grabbed his sword and stroked Shartimus. Hard. He fell down, unconscious for a while, as Midnight grabbed Gold by the neck.

“What are you planning?” He deadpanned, not realizing a giant block of gold was forming in back of him, as Gold secretly made a golden cube and smashed him out of the castle. Midnight teleported back, and they clashed with their swords.

"So who else did you bring?" daring asked as silver centuriion(shartimus) swung his quantlet swords down at her."Or is it just and the other guy."

"Maybe you should look behind you." centurion said as someone walked in." Hope your recognize her."

"Shrieker." daring siad with fear." your still alive?"

"Of course..sister in law." shierker said Pulling a dagger out and charging daring." You don't stand a chance."

"I wouldn't say that." daring said as shriek teleported." where did you go?"

"Behind you." shriek said kicking daring across the room." Like I said, you don't stand a chance."

"If I recall, you can't fly right?" daring said fling at high speeds out of the room." CATCH UP IF YOU CAN!!!"

"Don't get cocky." shriek said activating her rocket boots and flying after daring."never underestimate me." daring let a yelp when she noticed shriek catching up." You will die today."

"Try me." Draing said as the two flew out of the castle and intot he nighttime sky." Next to rainbow dash, I'm one of the fastest..WHAO!!!" draing dodged as an enegry blast whisked past her head." Since when did you have weapons?"

"After you and my brother banished me from annieria." shriek said with anger aiming a gun at her." All I wanted was to bring technology to annieria, improve our home."

"You wanted to rule annieiria for yourself, you killed countless of annierians and you even let Loki in." daring said as she dodged another blast." And he killed your parents."

"A small prince to pay for improvement." shriek said charging dating with the dagger." NOW YOU DIE."

"Not toda.." daring didn't move in time and was stabbed strait through her heart."N..no."

"I win." Shriek said evilly as she let daring fall to the earth." Section 8, move out."

"Right." gold and sharyimus said in unison as they teleported to shriek." we won today." Shriek said as she opened a portal back to thief base." so what now gold dust?"

"We wiat for nights to find out." gold dust said as they entered the portal." only a matter of time."

--Ponyville--

"There she is." midnight said as he and twilight ran over to where she was laying." she fading..fast."

"Find..nights." daring siad weakly." tell..him..about the dark ones."

"You need to rest." twlight said with worry" you've been stabbed."

"Tell nights...I..told..his father..I..." and with with I final breath daring do died.

"Nights is not going to happy about this." midnight said with sadness." We need to tell him."

Author's Note:

Yes, shrieks is indeed nights and max's aunt, sister to Shadic and nazo


Redefining done by king Oreo,

PreviousChapters Next