• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters Next
We're not just a team, we're a family

"What are you doing here?" midnight said quickly approaching gold dust." You have five seconds."

"I just came to wan you guys about shrieks and what's she doing." gold dust said hiding behind me." She massing an army of robotic solders called eights."

"This true?" midnight asked looking at me.

"He speaks the truth." I said as gold dust sighed with relief." And he left the dark tenkai."

"Excuse me." Twi said getting our attention." but care to explain what's going on?"

"Soon." I said sighing then facing midnight." if the dark ones are massing an army, we'll have another war on our hands."

"Another?" I hear sunset say, just now noticing her." Like the same war that wiped out your home?"

"Alot worse." I said clenching my fist in anger." The dark tenkai and the good tenkai have been at a war since the beginning of time, this war is known as the war of the magi, in most places, battle of gods, you name it."

"What was the first known battle?" twi asked." sorry just curious."

"The first known battle that I know of is the battle between the the shadow lord and the divine warriors." I said everyone have me quizzical looks." irene, enki, menphia, shad, esmund, and kul'zak, rumors say that one of Irene decendents formed the Phoenix alliance."

"So tenkai weren't really know as tenkais?" gold dust asked." they were known as divine warriors?"

"We were but then we were called tenkai about 5,000 years ago." I said." So The war never ended, and it won't until we defeat the dark ones and the shadow lord."

"How?" midnight asked." i mean, I'm up for a fight but going up against a godlike entity is insane."

"Did you know we're ten time more powerful then celestia and Luna combined." I said smirking, as midnight jaw dropped." didn't think so."

"That's impossible." midnight said." Nobody's stronger then them."

"Beerus?"I asked." He could destroy an entire planet, IF provoked."

"But there's no way I'm stronger then celestia, right?" midnight asked.

"Sorry buts it's true, well alone you couldn't take them on, but unified with another tenkai, your unstoppable." I said with a smile." so we're not just a team, we're a family."

"Including me?" gold dust asked nervously." even though I...."

"Give it time." I said chuckling at gold dipstick nervousness." Right now, I just consider you a ally."

"So what now?" Twi asked." I mean since I know..."

"Come with us then." I said as we exited the cafe." Since you know our secret, how about becoming part of the team?"

---base--

"So you've been working on a cross dimensional portal?" twilight asked as I finished showing her and gold around the base." What ever for?"

"For dimensional travel, what else?" I said as we entered the portal control room." Is worked a few times, but we tried today and nothing happened."

"I think I might be able to fix it." twilight said examining the portal gate." It will take awhile."

"Fine by me." I said as vinyl came in." hey vinyl, think you and twilight can fix the portal."

"Probaly." vinyl said with a shrug.

"Alright then." I said." Gold dust, with me."

"Where we going?"

"To see how strong you are." I said as gold dust gulped nervously." You ok?"

"Never better." gold dust said as we entered the training room." Am I allowed to use skills?"

"Of course." I said charging my ki." But don't hold back."

"Who says I won't." gold dust said as gold covered his arms." You shouldnt hold back either."

"If you say so." I said shrugging as my aura changed to purple and my hair stood and changed to purple too." See is my tenkai master form, Want my to tone it do....(THUD).. Now that's just sad." I said as gold dust tried to punch me in the chest but only caused him to silently scream in pain."You good."

"Not really." gold said in a high pitched voice holding his wrist as the gold that covered his disappeared." But I can keep going."

"Then bring it." I said as gold dust charged at me." This can end badly, for you."

--one fight scene later( I didn't wnat to write the fight scene)

"Ya done?" I asked as gold dust fell to the ground breathing heavily." Or..."

"I'm done." gold dust said struggling to get up." Little help?"

"Not to bad for your first spar." I said helping gold dust up." Just keep practicing, and you'll get stronger."

"Gee thanks for advice." gold dust said as we left the room." Now what?"

"We go check on the portal."

--Outskrist of ponyville--

"So red rave." swift blade said as they approached the village." Who do you know in nights world?"

"My family." red said sadly." I haven't see. Them since I was eight years old."

"What happened?'

"When I was younger, I wa stakes by dremora that worked for boethiah." Red rave said as a tear rolled down her cheek." They took my and tried to make me a weapon, so know every time I get angry, I.i. I don't wnat to talk about it anymore."

"I understand." swift said putting a hoof on her shoulder." Being taken away from your fmaily is rough, but if their where you think they are, I'll go with you and help you find them."

"Thank you." red rag said hugging swift." that means a lot."

"Your welcome." swift said returning the hug." now then let's get you home."

Author's Note:

Three more allies appear, the end is near find out what happens next on nights, darkness rising.

The fall of new York/ the war begins

PreviousChapters Next