• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 741 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 741

PreviousChapters Next
The adventure begins.( Skyrim saga begins, thief saga ends)

"What did it have to be spiders?" midnight said as we left the secret tunnel, as he wiped off webs that the spiders shot at us." giant ones, for that matter."

"Frost bite spiders actually." I said as we continused down a path." Be lucky they didn't poison you."

"You have got to be kidding." midnight said with a groan." What's next, vampires?"

"Don't forget werewolves." Max said with a smirk." Skyrim is a very deadly place."

"So how do you guys know about this place?" mid asked as we passed by a camp site.

"Our grandmother vahl." I said." She was high queen of skyrim, and she was also a dragonborn."

"I think I've read about dragonborns." Midnights said as a bird flew overhead." arnt they born with the soul of a dragon or something like that?"

"Correct." I said, then noticing a town." river wood is just ahead."


"What a nice village." midnight said as we entered the town." So what now?"

"Ask the guards, the guy at the river wood trader, blacksmith, or the inn." I said pointing out each place." Someone's bound to know something."

"Good luck." midnight said walking over to a gaurd.

"I'll ask the blacksmith." max said walking off.

"Guees I try the trader." I said walking over to a building, with a sign that said river wood trader." Here goes nothing."

"Welcome to the river wood trader." a man said standing behind the counter." the names lucan."

"Nice to meet you." I said walking over to the counter." I just need to ask some questions."

"What do you want to know?" Lucan asked.

"I'm looking for a friend of mine, her names sunset shimmer." I said as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow." She as yellow and hair, did you see her pass though here by any chance?"

"Know that you mention it, I did!" Lucan said.

"You did." I asked excited." where did she go?"

"She was some guy, didn't recognize him." Lucan said to me, which caused me to worry." and she didn't look happy, almost like she was bing held against her will."

"What did the guy look like?" I asked crossing my arms." and did you get his name?"

"No name sorry." Lucan said with a shrug." but I do know what he looked like, he had black hair, blue eyes, and very pale skin, also his hair covered one of his eyes."

"What was he wearing?"

"A white and black robe, with a black cross on the front." Lucan said, as I paled." That's all I remember, sorry."

"I know who has her." I said with anger." thank you for your help."

"Come by anytime." Lucan said with a friendly smile." Also, if you need more help, head to white run, there's bound to be people to helpe our their."

"Thanks again." I said as I left the store, and noticed max and midnight waiting for me." I got a lead."

"So do we." midnight said with worry."she was..."

"Captured, I know." is aid cutting him off." but I know who mightve done it."

"Who?" max and midnight asked in unison.

"A shadow knight named Zane." I said with worry." If he's here, he might have company."

"We better start looking then." max said as we walked towards the blacksmith." and I say we look the part."

"Agreed." midnight said." something tells me, my leather armor won't be enough here."

"Your good with magic right?" I asked midnight, he nodded." So I'm sure if we get to whiterun, you can get a spell were you can summon armor on your body, but the only one I know of is dragonflesh."

"I'll take your word on it." midnight said." but I still want to get some armor, just in case."

"Alright then." I said to him." let's go."

--somewhere in skyrims frozen tundra--

"Where are we going now?" sunset asked with hatred as they walked." And why am I still with you?"

"Because." Zane said glaring at her." You could feel powerfull magic in you, and that lord sent me here just after it to out of the Irene dimension."

"What does that have to do with me?" sunset asked shivering.

"Because if Aaron is here as well, I can use you as bait." Zane said as they approached an old fort."This could be perfect."

"Step any closer and I'll kill you on the spot." a bandit said pointing and arrow at them." What do you want?"

"Just to speak to your leader." Zane said looking up at him." And possibly challenge him."

"Come on in then." the bandit said as the gate opened." the boss could use a challenge, he been bored lately."

"Move." Zane said with a growl as they entered the fort.

"What is this then?" the leader asked coming out of one of the buildings." Why did you let them in?"

"He wants to take you on." the bandit said poring in at them." Don't know why."

"That is true." Zane said stepping forward." what do you say?"

"I except." the bandit leader said with a smile." If you win, you get control of my bandits."

"And if you win, youll get the girl." Zane said, motioning to sunset." What are the rules?"

"Simple, one of us dies, the other wins." The leader said pulling out a great sword." Magics allowed, begin." The leader said charging Zane.

"That easy." Zane said summoning a bound sword and throwing it at the leader, which hit him the chest killing him easily." I guess I win then."

"So your our new leader then." one of the bandits said." what's your orders boss?"

"First take her to a cell." Zane said, as two bandits dragged sunset away." And second I need someone to send a message."

"To whom boss?"

"Someone named Aaron," Zane said handing him a letter." tell him, I a friend of his who was caught in the explosion, and to come and get her."

"As you wish." the bandits said running off the find Aaron then stopping." uh where is he exactly?"

"Possibly whiterun." Zane said with a groan." he always carry a purple great sword with him, impossible to miss."

---River wood--

"Glasss armor midnight?" I asked him as he put his helmet on." I figured you'd go for the dwarven armor."

"To heavy." midnight said picking up his sword." I prefer light armor."

"I honestly like using just good old ebony armor." max said putting his great sword on his back.

"Pure Nordic carved armor for me." I said banging my chest plate with my fist." Very durable in my opinion."

"Now then." Max said as we left he blacksmith." Who's reay for a skyrim adventure."



Midnights armor


Maxs armor


Nights armor

Author's Note:

Who do you want nights and the gang to meet next in skyrim

Aaron,Zane--aphmau minecraft dairies

Vahl--venturiantale a skyrim tale

PreviousChapters Next