• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters Next
Shriekers plan/ rebrith of section 8

"So what do you have in mind shrieker?" gold dust asked as shreiker looked through the computer.

"It forming." shriek said." I'm bringing my old squad back."

"Your bringing section 8 into the fight?" sharitmus asked as he walked in." Why?"

"To do what you too couldn't." shriek said with an evil smile." there born to hunt down annierians."

"Annierian hunters?" gold dust asked shocked." I thought they were only a myth."

"If we were a myth, would I be standing here?" shriek asked offended." We were formed during nightmare moons reign."

"Fascinateing." shartimus said." looking for recruites?"

"If your a dark tenkai, your already part of the team." shriek said as she walked to a table, with some old parts." now, I just need to build my old battle suit."

"Will I get one?" gold dust asked, now interested.

"Yours is over there." shriek said pointing to a capsule." built it last night."

"Thanks." gold dust said as he opened to reveal a battle suit." Now that's cool."

"It called Orion." shriek said not looking up." Doesn't fly, but.,it's fast."

"How fast?"

"Hit a ramp or jump while going the right speed, you feel like your flying." shriek said as she pulled out a blowtorch." I watched videos of battles that the tenkai had, battle suit Orion was designed to out run nights."

"That's right, the wingfeather boy has super speed, like his father did." shartimus said leaning up against a wall." So gold dust, like your suit?"

"You bet." gold dust said as he touched the suit, whiched activated it." So who's our fist target?"

"We can't attack nights just yet." shriek said as she put a gauntlet on." So, we go for his mother?"

"Daring do." shartimus said with an evil laugh." it's been a while since we've seen her."

"I'm in on the plan." gold dust said as he out his suit on." When do we leave?"

"When ever your ready?" shriek said as she finished putting her suit on." She won't know what hit her."

"So how is your suit?" shartimus asked as he activated his centurion suit.

"I call it sound breaker." shriek said as the suit started covering her body." You'll understand why soon enough."


--tenkai base--
"Anybody seen nights?" Octavia said with worry as she ran in the main room." He's gone."

"He's training with Goku and vegeta." ryker said as Octavia sighed with relief." They've both one super saiyen blue."

"Hows nights doing?" Max asked as he walked in after Octavia."And has anyone made a bet yet?"

"Me and vinyl did." ryker said with a smile." which one nights was going to knock out first?"

"I went for vegeta." vinyl said as screaming was heard and someone crashing throught the roof." Where's that ten dollars ryker?" vinyl said with a laugh as vegeta got up with a groan.

"I need to stop making bets." ryker said as reluctantly handed vinyl ten dollars." I'll be broke in no time."

"That's why I love you." vinyl said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek." you don't know when to stop."

"That hurt." vegeta said stretching." Now just to wait for..oof." he said as Goku fell on him." GET OFF ME."

"Honest mistake." Goku shot back as he got up." Need helpe it's the hole in the roof."

"Much appreciated." ryker said as Goku followed him.

"You two ok?" I asked as I flew throught the hole." sorry about the roof guys."

"Goku and ryker are going to fix." max said with a laugh." Som did you break the barrier."

"Not this time." I said with a sigh." Where's trixie?"

"Library." max said as he looked at his watch." which is where I'm supposed to be, later guys."

"Later max." I said as stretched." That was some intense fighting."

"No kidding." Goku said as he and ryker appeared above the hole in the roof." You had me and vegeta on the ropes."

"He's right." vegeta said." Also, any of you figure out how to get us home yet?"

"I did." vinyl said after typing something on her laptop."It will take awhile to set the portal though."

"Hmmf." vegeta huffed as he left the room.

"What's his problem?"

"He's always like that." Goku said as he hammered in some wood." You'll get used to it."

"I hope so." I said as I leaned back in my chair, as octvaia left the room." Hey vinyl, when's Octavia's birthday?"

"Next week, why?"

"I have th perfect gift for her" I said as leaned my head back." I just remembered I had it."

"What is it?"

"Pciture of here parents." I said a ski ly looked at me with shock." I found it hwne I went to Paris."

"So you saw the old lab." vinyl siad sadly." What's it look like now?"

"Comepletly destroyed." I said with a sigh." By the way, you know how she got her necklace?"

"The one with the three spikes on it?" I nod." She said a nightingale gave it to her when she was little, after her parents died."

"What did he look like?" I asked smiling." Did he have a gold symbol on his chest?"

"He did actually, how did you know?" vinyl asked, as i smirked, the she gasped." No. Way. Your the nightingale."

"I time traveled." I said laughing." when I arrived in Paris, I found a device that Octavia's father made that let travel through time. So, I ended up traveling to the day the lab was destroyed by an android, so I recuses Octavia and brought her to your parents."

"You were the guy that she mentioned to saved her?" vinyl asked in shock.

"Again, yes." I said with a laugh, then heading towards the door." I'm going on Patrol, see you later."


--Equatria, somewhere outside of ponyville--

"We've made." shriek said as the dark tenkai wake dout of the portal." now to find Dariing do."

"Where do we begin?" gold asked as he activated his suit." Tell me where to start."

"Let's try princess twilight." shartimus said as he activated his suit." It will be...fun."

"Lead the way." shriek said as the trio walked towards the town." I can't wait to get information from her."

PreviousChapters Next