• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters Next
United we stand

"Any ideas where we can find an autobot?" Ryker said carrying Octavia as the battle raged on." Anything?"

"What if we ask sunset." max said as he noticed the rianbooms holding the door open for sugercube so eple can get inside." They no about them too."

"It may work." ryker said with worry." I hope vinyls alright."

"By the way how did your date go with her?" max asked, which caused ryker to give him a 'really' look." I'm just messing with, now let's go."

"Sunset." ryker said as they ran up to her." Do you know how to get in contact with an autobot?"

"How do you know about them?." sunset asked in shock, then noticed Octavia." is she ok?"

"She been infected with something and we don't what." max said." nights told us they might be able to help."

"Where is he now?(boom)." sunset asked as an explosion came form the direction of the school." Nevermind, I think I still have there number."

"Please hurry." max said as they entered the cafe." Nights better survive this fight."

"What do you mean?" ryker asked as he sat Octavia in a booth.

"What he's fighting is called Th silver centurion." max said with worry." Our father barely survived fighting it."

"I know he can do it." Ryker said." Or we're all dead."

--the battle--

"I'll admit it, your mcuh stronger then you father." centurion said as kicked him back into some cars." which isn't saying much."

"You would've stayed in hiding." I said with venom as I lauched a blue beam of energy."KA MA HA MA HA!!!!!" venturian tried dodging to but hit him square in the chest, leaching him into a building." Now, then how is your partner?" I said grabbing him but the neck and bring his face close to mine." And answer wisely."

"He goes by the name gold dust." he said, whichc used me to pale." and by the look on your face you've met him." he then surprised me by firing his chest laser and sent me crashing into another car, which spoke?

"Watch it." the car said." scrap."

"Knock out?" I asked myself as I stood up and looked at the stirring wheel." yup it knock out."

"So your just going to look at a car before you die?" centurion said aiming his weapon at my." any last words?"

I charge my purple aura and pick up knock out."how about CATCH!!!!" I yelled throwing knockout at centurion, causing knock out to scream his head off.

Knock out transformed into his robot mode as he came crashing down on centurion." you idiot, scratched my paint." knock out turning his hand into a saw, then noticed who threw him." Oh scrap."

"I have no qurrael with con." I said then motioning for him to leave." this is the only time I'll show you mercy,"

Knock out let a small meep before transform back into vehicle mode and driving away." You can not to defeat me." centurion said standing up."I am the SILVER CENTURION!!!!"

Just then I noticed the portal glowing and midnight coming out." got word that you needed help." midnight said walking over to me.

"How were you contacted?" I asked.

"Never took my comlink off." midnight said smiling as he showed me his wrist communicator."vinyl contacted me."

"Glad you came." I said then facing centurion who shot at us." Ready to take down this guy?"

"Just like old times." midnight said pulling out his swords." Once a tenkai."

"Always a tenkai and untied we stand."

"Diveded we fall." midnight said powering up.

"So another tenkai appears." centurion said." I'll just kill you both.'

"OMEGA BUSTER!!!!" midnight and I yelled in unison launching two green balls of energy.

--Sugercube--

Another explosion shock the town followed by green light." His going all out isn't he?" Octavia asked weakly.

"Not just him now." ryker siad waking back over." just got off the phone with vinyl, she said she contacted midnight, so there's still a chance."

"I just talked to Rachet." Sunset said walking over to them." he'll be here any minute."

"Thank you." Max said with a sigh."I just Octavia and nights live through this day."

"You and me both." ryker said as an ambulance pulled up in front of the cafe." that him?"

"It is." sunset said as ryker helped Octavia get Rachet." Thanks for coming Rachet."

"Is good to see you again." Rachet said as he opened the back doors." hurry now, I need to get her to base as soon as I can."

"Thank you so much for the help sunset." ryker said as he enter Rachet." Wnat to come along?"

"Not without my friends." sunset said." Good luck."

"Thank you." ryker said as he closed the door and Rachet sped off blaring his sirens.

--The fight--

"I AM THE STRONGEST OF THE DARK TENKAI!!!!" centurion bellowed in rage." YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO DEFEAT!!!"

"Alone, a tenkai is a easy defeat." I said as centurion fell to one knee." but unified we're a unstoppable force."

"Leave now." midnight said pointing his sword at him." Or you will die."

"I'll...yield." centurion said standing as a few bits of his armor fell off." But next time, I will kill you."

"Leave." I said, as centurion growled and flew off.

"That wasn't easy." msinight said as we collapsed to the ground, and I lost by tenkai knight form." Wnat do you say?"

"I wanted to kill him." I said as I was breathing heavily." but..I just couldn't."

"Spoken like a true tenkai." Mdinight said as he sat up."so you think Octavia's ok?"

"f@&k." I said as I teleported away.

"Guess he forgot." midnight said using his sword to stand up." I guess I'll go to base then?"

--Autobot base--

"Wheel jack i need your help." Rachet said as sari bright a stretcher to put Octavia on." We have a human that's been infected by dark energon."

"On it." wheel jack said running over to a table." Should we do the same thing when the last was infected."

"OF COURSE!!!!" Rachet yelled as sari wheel Octavia into a machine." cover your eyes." after a bright light shone from the machine, after the light disappeared, sari went back ingot he machine and wheel Octavia out." she'll be fine in a couple of ours."

"HEADS UP!!!!" hound yelled after coming flying rough a door." he is angry."

"Who?" max asked, then face palmed." oh boy."

"Where is she?" I asked entering the medical room.

"She fine nights." ryker said stepping in front of me." don't do anything rash."

"I. She. Ok?" I asked trying to calm down.

"She fine nights." Rachet said walking over to me." your friends got her to me in time."

"Thank you." I siad with a sigh of relief." So about that hound?"

"I do not rember you being that strong." hound said getting up." sure it's been like..a year, but that was a punch."

"Hy nights me and ryker are going to head back." max said walking over to us." to make sure no one was hurt, or killed."

"I'll stay here." I said sadly." Octavia needs me right now."

"See you later then." max said they teleported away.

"So where do I start?" I said, knowing I'm going to have to explain what happened

PreviousChapters Next