• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters
Moon and star

"It's time." a bright light spoke in the pause." The last king has fallen, it's time to send him."

"I assume your talking about azuras champion?" Luna said." what was his name?"

"His name lost meaning long ago." the light said." He's known as the nerevarine."

"I see." Luna said." When or where will he arrive?"

"I'll send him to earth." the light said." But I a feeling the the dcendant of the ebony warroir will be there as well."

"Yes, he will be." Luna said with worry." But, the warrior won't be."

"Which is a good thing." the light said." I shall send word to azura, telling her the nerevarine is needed once again."

"Thank you meridia." Luna said as the light disappeared." Now to check on my subjects."

--Earth, unknown ruins--

"This ruins ar amazing." an explorersaid as him and two others walked through a ruined city."Nordic ruins, completely intact."

"Your such a nerd sometimes potion." One of the other explorers said." But your right, this place is amazing."

"Yeah well we're not here for sight seeing you two." the third explorer said." The akavearie hired us to find a portal to equestria, not for sight seeing."

"I don't think there will be one." potion said as he shone his flash light around." not if we look in the main temple area."

"Then let's go." the leader said as they approached the door." potion, Johnson, you first."

"What ever you say boss." Johnson said as he and potion pushed open the door only to be almost blinded by a bright light." I think we found it."

"Now this is magic." potion sad as they entered." a Nordic portal leading strait to Equis."

"Not Nordic, anneirian." The leader said." But it shouldn't be active."

"You think someone, or something activated it?" Potion asked as he got closer." Who knows what could be on the other side."

"Well it wasn't activated on this side." Johnson said getting their attention." Everything here hasn't been touched for a long time."

"Over a hundred thousand years to be exact." the leader said as potion was looking around at the old weapons and armor." Find anything interesting yet doc."

"Not yet." potion said as he kicked a helmet out the way." Just a punch of old armor and stuff."

"Guys I think something's coming through." Johnson said as t eportal started pulsing and shaking the room." Get ready for a fight boss, potion you hide."

"Don't need to tell me twice." potion said peeking around a pillar." Maybe their friendly."

"May....." Johosn was about finish but a sword came out of the portal embedding it's self into her head with a sickening crunch.

"COME OUT NOW!!!!!" the leader yelled as potion hid back behind the pillar." I WON'T SAY THIS AGAIN COME. OUT. NOW!!!!!" Silence was all there was." Smart guy huh." the leader said chuckling, then heavy foot steps were heard." Now come with us and...now wWAIT!!!"

"Why did I sign up for this?" potion said quietly to himself as the leaders scream were cut off, and his head rolled past potion." I'm next."

"Come out." a deep, but friendly sounding voice said." I won't hurt you potion."

"Not until you tell me who you are." potion said back scared." You killed both of my partners."

"I am known as the nerevarine." the voice said." but as for your friends...."

"Their not my friends, I just worked with them to find a way to Equis for the akavearie."

"My aplogies." the nerevarine said." But like I said, i won't hurt you potion."

"How do you know my name?"

"As a champion of azura, I was given the ability to know a lot of things." he said as potion came out of his hiding place." Tell me why are you here?"

"I was hired, no I was forced to help them." potion said sadly." they took my family and said if I didn't help them they would kill them."

"I won't let that happen." the nerevarine said with a reassuring voice." I was net here to help the tenkai after their leaders death."

"Who was their leader?"

"King nights wingfeather." the nerevarine said." the last king of the annaierian race."

"I heard about anneirians." potion said." but I never thought they exsisted, how do you know of him?"

"He was my descendent." the nerevarine said." and I have come to avenge him and his people."

"How can I help?"

Author's Note:

the nerevarine

Find out what happens next In nights heroes forever( coming soon)

Potion belongs to bricklayer

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 3 )

Wow.



Wow.


Wow.

Love the picture, makes me think of a short song that would just go great with his personality.. xD

"Peacefully young rases with fires on their houses, Millions of voices all silenced mouses, Watching the cowards bowing toward their new King, These are a few of my Favorite things..."

Login or register to comment