• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 739 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 739

PreviousChapters Next
Assault on dunstad

"Bigger then I thought it would be." I said to myself as kneeled down the ridge looking over the fort." Just got figure out how to sneak in."

"Any plans yet?" max asked walking up to me, then noticed my worry." you worried about Octavia arnt you."

"I just hope she hasn't taken a turn for the worst." I said with a worried sigh." You got any ideas on how to get in?"

"Go in swords a blazin'." max said jokingly, I looked at with surprise." What?"

"That may work." I said standing up and heading back to camp." Zane would probably expect us to sneak in, but if we just run in.."

"He won't ever see it coming." max said catching on to the plan." But how can we throw them off gaurd?"

"We have the dragonborn on our side." I said as we entered camp." Think about."

"So what's the plan?" midnight asked as we approached the campfire.

"We barge in with sword a blazing." I said, as the group looked at me shocked." Zane won't see it coming."

"I can call ode ah viing." vahl said with a shrug." having him go in and weaken their defenses."

"That may work." I said sitting down." But should we attack during the day or at night?"

"Night." everyone said in unison.

"Alright then." I said with a chuckle." we use our time to prepare."

"Are we late?" a voice said." I'm guessing not.". Midnight pulled ou his sword as me and max turn, then look at each other with happiness. A man in armor approached us with two other men in bear armor. Know to be worn by high ranking officers in the stormcloak rebellion.

"Glad you received my message." vahl said walking over to the man." it's good to see you again..Ulfric Stormcloak."

"After all the help you've done for skyrim." ulfric said with a smile." I couldn't just standby while my aid is needed."

"This is the group I told you about that needed help." vahl said pointing to us." Thier friend was captured and taking to fort dunstad."

"Thank your ro coming jarl ulfric." I said bowing in respect." I did not know you were comings to aid us."

"It's no trouble." ulfric said approaching me." Arnt you a little young to be fighting bandits."

"I've been fighting since I was six years old." I said with pride." a few bandits is nothing."

"Before I help you, I need to know If I can trust you." ulfric said with a strin voice." Stormcloaks or the imperials?"

"Even thought the war is over, I would still join the stormcloaks any day." I said, as midnight nodded in agreement.

"I heard about the war." midnight said walking over to me and ulfric." if I was able to join, I would've joined the stormcloaks as well."

"Right then." ulfric said with a smile." what the plan?"

--A few hours later--

"Company halt." galmer said as we approached the fort in the cover of night." On your word dragonborn."

"Here goes nothing." vahl said then shouting." OD AH VIING!!!!" the second she finished her shout, bandits started getting into battle positions." He'll be here any.( ROAR)..he here right now." Vahl said as a dragon flew over head, the hovering over the fort.

"CHARGE!!!!" ulfric yelled as the storm cloaks came out of using and charged the fort." leave none alive."

"YOR TOOL SHUL!!!!" Od ah viing shouted releasing his for breath on the fort." None shall live to tell of my fury."

"Let's got." I said as me, Aaron, midnight, and max jumped for the ridge and lanes on one of the towers." Kill them all." I said a sbandits came running up the stairs and midnight and Aaron charged ahead killing them." We need to find Zane."

"Hes probably hiding like a coward." Aaron said as the battle raged on." We need to the inside."

"On it." max said throwing an explosive fireball at the roof of the main bulding of the stone fort, making a hole." I made a way in."

"I could've just teleported us in." midnight said as we ran down the stairs and jumping into the hole.

--The cells--

"Let's go." Zane said pushing sunset ahead as the went towards the secret exit." I expected them to come, but not with an army." another roar was heard as the fort shook." Grrr, They even have dragon, great." Zane said as he and usenet went down a flight of stairs, approaching a corner." now to get out of..."

"Your not going anywhere." Aaron said holding up his sword to Zane's chest, causing him to back up." Now, jus hand over sunset, and we'll go."

"Who's we?" Zane asked, as me and midnight come up from behind him." I just had to ask."

"If I were you, I would listen to him." midnight said pulling out his sword." Or, you'll have to go throught the stormcloaks, a dragon, and a dragonborn."

"Not on your life." Zane siad grabbing sunset and teleporting behind me and kicking me into midnight." Catch me if you caAAAAAHHH." Zane yelled in pain, as he was hit by a fireball." my eye."

"And I'll do a lot worse." max said charging ups bother fire ball." Now just surrender."

"Never." Zane said standing up.

"Your mistake." Aaron said walking up behind and kicking him into the wall." Let me kill him."

"We already agreed on it." max said dispersing his fireball and helping sunset up." Hes all yours."

"Now let's talk about this." Zane said scouting back wards in fear." I'll give everything you want."

"You won't be able to give me back my family." Aaron said kicking Zane, causing him to yell in pain." my village." another kick." MY LIFE!!!!" Aaron bellowed in rage." THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN GIVE ME!!!!"

"Pleas heave mercy." Zane said standing and kept backing up as Aaron raised his sword." I can send you back to Phoenix drop."

"I'd rather do that on my own." Aaron said the aiming his sword at Zane." any last words."

"I'll see you in oblivion." Zane spat.

"Possibly." Aaron said , then he swung his sword, killing Zane." it's done."

"Aaron lets go." I said, as the fort started caving in." I intend on getting sunset home in one piece."

"I'm just glad he's dead, once and for all." Aaron said as we and the rest ran for the exit." how about you?"

"I promised I'd get sunset back." I said as we ran up some stairs." i AM going to keep the promise." I said as a grabbed Aaron and teleported us out of the fort." everyone accounted for?"

"We're all good." midnight said walking over to us with Ulfric and vahl." all the bandits are dead."

"Good." I said with a sigh." Now let's get home."

"Thank you." sunset said weakly." So much."

"Your welcome." I said, then facing Aaron." Want to come with us?"

"I wish." Aaron siad." but I need to get home, until we meet again." Aaron said walking away.

"Now, let's get home."

PreviousChapters Next