• Published 12th Mar 2016
  • 736 Views, 120 Comments

Nights. Darkness rising - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
14
 120
 736

PreviousChapters Next
Anger, hate, and wrath/ the new king

"I can't believe that worked." gold dust said as they exited the portal." Great work shrieker."

"Now we just wait for nights." shrieker said, chuckling." It will only be a matter of time."

"For what?" gold dust asked leaning up against the wall." what are you talking about?"

"You see." shrieker said as shartimus put his armor away." All those who go to oblivion, always come back with a dark side' and since we killed the last queen of annieria, nights will unleash his dark side, weather he wants too or not."


--C.H.S next day, nights pov--

"Something doesn't feel right." I said to myself as I walked by the portal." probally nothing."

"Hey nights." ryker said walking over to me." everything set for tonight?"

"For Octavia's party?." I asked as ryker nods." then yes, it was hard not let pinkie know."

"I know what you mean, but Octavia did say she wanted a small party." ryker said with a shrug." nothing big."

"Atleast it all set up." I said with a sigh." Sorry, something just feels....off."

"Everything ok?" ryker asked as I shrugged." we'll have to investigate later."

"Probaly."I said with a shrug." let's get to class."

--Lunch--

"Everything ok nights?" Octavia asked as I sat at the table." don't say no, because your face says otherwise."

"Somethings wrong." I said with a sigh." I have a bad feeling that something's happened in equestria."

"So you too?' max asked." I have the same feeling."

"Do you have any ideas on what happened?" vinyl asked worried.

"Not a clue." I said annoyed."Unless, we go there ourselves."

As we talked about our classes, my phone started ringing." hello?"

"Hey nights, it's midnight."

"Hey mid." I said with a smile." what's up?"

"Where are you right now?"

"School, why?"

"I have some bad news." midnight said sadly." Is your brother there too?"

"Yeah, mid, what happened?" I asked starting to get worried." Was ponyville attacked?"

"Nights what's going on?" Octavia asked after what I said.

"Nights...your mothers dead." midnight said, as I felt my heart drop." nights?"

"Hey nights, you ok?" max asked noticing the look on my face." who are you talking too?"

"She's dead." I said shocked as tightened my grip on my phone." our mother is dead."

"Moms dead?" max asked shocked as well as a cracking sound was heard." How did you find out?"

"Midnight, who killed her?" I asked angry." and. Be. Honest.'

"It was the dark tenkai." midnight said with a sigh." gold dust, shartimus, and Someone else."

"I'll kill them."i said wiht clenched teeth, crushing my phone." I'll freaking kill them."

"Nights calm down." Octavia said putting a hand on my shoulder as I started breathing rapidly." It'll be ok."

"Get away." I said quietly, as I covered my eyes." Please."

"Nights, it's okay." octavia said, pulling my hand down, then gasping." Nights what's wrong?"

"I can feel him again." I said as my eyes glowed a bright red, and my voice got deeper." The anger, hate and....wrath."

"Guys we need to get him out." ryker said as I stood up." nights where are you going?"

"Must get away." I said limping towards the exit, as the other students pointed and laughed." can't..let.,him.,hurt.,anyone."

"Cant let who hurt anyone?" Octavia asked getting in front of me." Who are you talking about?"

"Ultrinix." I said pushing Octavia out of the way, and pushing open the doors leading out side." I'm sorry."

"Come on guys." Vinyl said as the rest ran after me." We have to stop this."

"STAY AWAY!!!" I bellowed as my hair started getting longer and turning white." I dont want to hurt you." I stumbled backwards grabbing the sides of my head, grunting in pain." GET AWAY!!!!!!" I yelled as I teleported into the woods next to the foot ball field. I fell to my hands and knees as my shirt started ripping and black fur started forming on my arms. I stood up and started wobbling towards a tree, as I heard my friends coming into the forest." I'm sorry." I said before my eyes glowed completely red and a I punch the tree next to me and let a roar that could be heard all through the city.

--Football field--

"What was that?" trixie asked, as a roar was heard from the woods." Think it was nights?"

"I don't think its him." max said with worry." I know it's him."

"Please be okay." Octavia said with worry." He can't be to far."

"You should've listened." I said form the shadows." you should've stayed away."

"Nights, we're your friends, we would never leave you." ryker said, trying to figure where I was." Please talk to us, we can help you."

"How can you help a monster." I said stepping out of my hiding spot, as they stepped back in fear." You should be scared."

"Nights?" max asked with worry." is that you?"

"The one and only." I said with a scowl." this is what happens when anger, hate, and wrath is unleashed."

"So your ultrinix now." trixie said scared, I laugh." what's so funny?"

"I told before, and I'll say it again, I can't become corrupted a second time." I said with a sly grin, and the sound of police sirens was heard." I need to go." I said taking flight." start looking for me tonight."

"We will." max said as flew off in a random direction." He'll be fine, now let's get back, so no one becomes suspicious."

--later that night, somewhere in south America--

"I need to calm down." I told my self as I walks through the jungle, remembering what happened." now I'm really an orphan." I said sadly as sat down, my back against a tree." Father's dead, mother's dead." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek." I became this." I look at the black fur on my body." What becomes of the wingfeathers now?"

"Follow me." a small female voice said from the darkness." follow me young prince."

"Who's there?" i said quickly getting up and getting into a fighting stance." Back off if you know what's good for you."

"I mean no harm." the voice said." I wish to help."

"Who are you?" I asked relaxing a little bit." And who sent you?"

"My name is Anna, the first annierian." the voice said with a giggle." have you not heard of me?"

"It's an honor to meet you." I said kneeling in respect." but why are you here?"

"You see, when the high king and queen of annieria die, I come and take them to elfhiem." Anna said as I notice a red glowing behind Some trees." then I go and find the next to the throne, which is you prince nights."

"I'm not fit to be king." I said sadly looking at my arms." I let my anger get ahold of me, and I became this monster."

"I don't see a monster." Anna said stepping out form behind a tree." The same thing happened to your father when his parents died."

"Tell that to the countless lives I took, when I was controlled by Dagon." I said as tears fell from my eyes." Tell me that I'm no monster after hearing that."

"Would a monster risk their life to save others, love his friends and family?" Anna said giving me a stern look." Would a monster give up his own life, to stop a deadric prince from wiping out an entire race?"

"..."

"Well?"

"No." I said wiping my tears." they would not."

"Good." Anna said." now follow me."

"Where too?" I asked as we walked down a path." if I may ask."

"With your parents dead, you are to become king of the annierian race." Anna said as we entered a ravine.

"Of only two annierians." I said sadly." Dagon wiped out the annierians remember."

"Not all of them." anna said as I looked at her with shock." annierians, never oringated from Equis, or tamrial."

"What do you mean?"

"Annierians are a special breed of saiyen young one." Anna said with a giggle." The reason you can go super siayen is because of your blood. You are nota saiyen half-breed, your a full blooded annierian."

"I had no idea." I said in awe." so where are we going?"

"Look for your self." Anna said pointing in front of us." The temple of kings."

"Whao." I said as we walked down the steps towards the temple." I've read about this place, but I never thought it was real."

"And there's much more to see." Anna said as we approached the enterence." And this is where my journey ends."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to continue alone." Anna said sadly." only those who are next to the throne can enter, but I will inform your friends of your whereabouts."

"Thank you Anna." I said as I pushed open the door into the temple." And thank you, for showing me I'm not a monster."

"You are welcome nights." Anna said." and good luck."

"Thanks." I said as Anna disappeared into a flash of light." Now, to begin my quest."

Author's Note:

Nights journey to become king of annieria, will he succeed of not, find out next time

PreviousChapters Next