• Published 20th Feb 2016
  • 526 Views, 1 Comments

Sweetie And Button Mash : Adventures In Minecraft - GypsyPieLove



Sweetie Belle & Button Mash are really fun gamers! They love any game you throw at them! Especially Minecraft! So when Sweetie Belle learns a new kind of magic that can teleport you anywhere, ends up, they get teleported inside the favorite game.

  • ...
3
 1
 526

Adventures In MineCraft Episode 2

"Sweetie Belle Missing?"

Button Mash looked everywhere in the cave, but only found Diamonds and Redstone.

"Sweetie Belle? Sweetie Belle? Where are you? Oh, please tell me your just around this corner! Oh no! She's not there! Where could she be!" Button Mash said. He was really scared and afraid that he would see mobs in this cave, surprisingly not! He ran out of the cave, afraid that the mobs could've killed her or she could've fallen into lava! He was running as fast as his little hoofs could go.

Button Mash gasped as he saw Sweetie Belle running while a mob of angry creepers and endermen chase after her. Button Mash decided to help Sweetie Belle by killing some creepers and one enderman. But there were still literally 5 creepers chasing her, and two endermen. Button Mash splashed a poison potion on the mobs, killing all of them.

Sweetie Belle stopped running and sat down. You could tell she was crying, but Button comforted her.

"Sweetie Belle, lets go back, okay? Your fine." He said calmly. He brushed back Sweetie's curl in her mane that covered her eye and messed up her mane while running.

Then They walked back home.

Author's Note:

Wow, Button is really brave a long with sweetie belle!
Well, until that time where he drank his shake too fast and got a brainfreeze and fell XD

Comments ( 1 )

Many of us are looking for minecraft accounts online.

Login or register to comment