• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 2,248 Views, 71 Comments

Something happening in the land of Equestria. Part 2 - Ganonslayer98



It's been 6 months since Celestia and Tyler have been dating in secert, but..

  • ...
17
 71
 2,248

Ending 3 *True ending*


Celestia and I glared at Princess Luna, I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen, but I couldn't be sure of it. Celestia had already told her that she was keeping both me and the crown, but I knew that it wouldn't be the end of it. But that isn't what I feared the most... Luna was turning into something she wasn't. And that could end badly for everypony.



“So my Dearest Sister, what is it going to be, hmm? We know we've gone over this, but I want you to really think about it.” She said in her snarky tone, grinning. Luna wasn't going to let up and this made me want to act, but what could I even do? I'm just a human...


“Luna... We have been over this! I am keeping my crown and the love of my life. I swear I wi-” Luna interrupted her.


“You will do what!?” She began to laugh at her, thinking that she wouldn't do anything to her, but she was wrong.


“That is it!” Celestia yelled, charging forward. She tackled Luna down to the ground and pinned her there. This shocked Luna, and also me. “I will stand for this no longer!” Celestia said, her horn beginning to glow. Luna's eyes widened as this happened. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but all I know is that now Celestia is in control and soon... It will end. . . .


Or so I thought.


“Get off of me!” Luna's horn grew bright as she used her magic to push Celestia off from on top of her. Celestia flew back and hit the ground hard. Luna got up and huffed a bit, she was angry. Celestia got up as well, but was slightly out of breath.


“How...Dare you attack me, Sister!” Luna pointed her horn at Celestia and tried to use her magic, but Celestia moved out of the way and used hers. She lifted Luna up off the ground and threw her over. Luna hit the bushes next to the Maze and growled. Celestia then fired off a beam of magic at her, but Luna did the same and countered it. Both of them stood there, trying to overpower the other. It wasn't long before Celestia's beam started to dominate Luna's.


“You're not winning that easily... Dearest Sister!!” Luna yelled out as her horn grew brighter with the dark blue magic and quickly pushed back Celestia's power. The sudden change in power caught Celestia by surprise, and there was nothing she could do. Luna's beam ate away at her sister's and hit her horn, making a big explosion. Celestia came flying out of the cloud of smoke, hitting the ground hard once again.


“Celestia... No!!” I yelled out as I ran to her, but Luna stopped me before I could get to her.


“Not so fast, human!” She fired off a beam at me and it knocked me back from her. Celestia's crown fell to the ground, and slid gently across the floor, stopping upon hitting Luna's hoof. She smirked and picked it up, placing it on her head as she began to laugh madly. “I am now in control! Ahahahahahaha!”


No... This can't be happening... Luna defeated Celestia and now has the crown... What are we going to do...?!

“Now that I am taking over, I demand that Celestia and her “Lover” Be thrown into the Dungeon!” Luna said as she called out, a big group of shadow-like pony guards came out of the darkened sky. They came and picked Celestia and me up and headed into the castle. Things were feeling different in the air, everything felt... darker... The hit I took earlier was starting to hurt more, I felt a sleepy feeling coming over me, and before I knew it. I had passed out.








“Tyler... Please... Please wake up... please be alright...”



That... Voice... I started to come to a little bit when I heard that voice. I opened my eyes slowly and saw I was in a cage. Next to me was Celestia, crying her eyes out as she held onto my hand.


“Cel...estia...?” I said weakly. She almost jumped when she saw I was awake. She wrapped her forelegs around me in a hug, trying to hold back tears.


“I thought I lost you... Are you alright?” She asked, looking worried and happy at the same time. Celestia looked pretty beat up from her fight with Luna, but was more focused on me.


“Yeah... I'll be fine... What about you...?” I asked her, she looked at her wounds and leaned against me.


“As you said, I'll be fine...” She said and kissed my cheek gently. I looked at her with a smile on my face and then the area around us. It was somewhat light around the cage like room; it FELT dark in here, which brought a bad feeling to my stomach.


“I don't suppose you can you get us out of here with that...?” I asked her, pointing at what was left of her once regal horn. She simply shook her head, looking down.


“I'm afraid my horn was broken too close to the base. It may take years to grow out enough to successfully use it again...” Celestia began to tear up a bit. I put my arm around her and held her close as I whispered to her.


“Everything's going to be alright... Twilight and the others will stop her... I just know it” And at the moment when I told her that... I began to lose hope that things will ever get better...











“Hahahahahaha! I now have full control of Canterlot and soon I shall take over Ponyville!” Luna said out loud as she walked through the castle with her shadow pony guards. The castle was slowly being filled with her own guards as they took over Canterlot. Anypony that was able to get away from them fled to the closest town... Ponyville. “And soon... I shall take control of all Equestria!!, Hahahahahaha” She continued to laugh as she made her way to her sisters room.











“Sigh... I wish I could get over him...” Twilight said softly to herself. She was sitting up on her bed, looking at one of many books paled up on her bed as Spike burst into her room.


“Twilight!! Quick, come outside!!!” Spike yelled out as he ran back out. Twilight hopped off her bed and ran to do the door.

“What is i-Oh great mother of Celestia!!” Twilight gasped as she saw the sky slowly becoming dark with the wind blowing unnatural fast. Everypony in town was running for cover into their homes. “What in the name of Celestia is going on, Spike?!” She asked him, seeing a few different ponies that she thought looked a lot like they were from Canterlot run by yelling.


“I don't know Twi! The sun was up one minute and then the next the moon had come out and all this started to happen! I think..." Spike stopped for a second, looking off into the sky.


“Think what, Spike!?”


“I think... It's coming from the Castle...” He pointed over towards Canterlot. Twilight's face grew empty as a thought came into her head, a bad thought.


“No... It can't be...” Twilight took off into the windy darkening town as she ran in the direction of Rarity's house. Last time something bad happened, they needed the Elements of Harmony. Twilight got to Rarity's house, and the door was wide open. She became worried. She than heard a loud scream and darted into the house. Twilight sighed and stared at the white earth pony cuddling up to a few of her dresses.


“Whatever shall I do about my DRESSES!!!? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Rarity cried out, thinking it was the end of the world of something.


“Rarity! What are you doing!?” She yelled out as Rarity continued on about her dresses, saying that this was it. Twilight went over to her and hoof slapped her, Rarity snapped out of her... “Mood” and looked at her friend.


“I'm... So sorry my dear, It's just this sto-” Twilight indentured her.


“No time to explain, we need to get the others. Go get Applejack and Pinkie; I'll go get Rainbow and Fluttershy.” Rarity nodded and got up, after Twilight had ran off to go get her two friends. Rarity did the same. About 40 minutes later, the six of them met up at the train station, each wearing their Element.


“Alright girls... From what I see, it looks like Nightmare Mood is back... And from the looks of it, Celestia wasn't able to stop her...” Twilight said to her friends, trying to be somewhat confident, but something in her voice seemed off putting. I mean the world around them was being torn apart, but it was something else.


“I hope Celestia is alright... oh and Tyler too!” Pinkie Pie said as she looked at the others. They nodded in agreement with what Twilight and Pinkie said, the train pulled up as Twilight sighed.


“It's time girls... Let's do this.” Twilight walked onto the train as the others followed them, knowing that this wasn't going to be easy, but they knew it had to be done.


The train pulled up to the Canterlot station, everything was quiet and dark... They all stepped off the train; a cold gust of wind welcomed them to the dark town.


“I... I don't know 'bout this sugarcube... This place is givin' me the creeps.” Applejack said as she looked around the dark area. Ahead of them were the gates to Canterlot, the gate was open so anypony could enter... if they dared.


“This place sure could use a smile...” Pinkie said softly, trying to not seem scared as Rarity looked around, probably wishing there were some color to the area as well.


“Come on girls... There's no turning back now...” She said, her mind racing with questions. 'I wonder if Celestia is okay... I wonder... If Tyler is okay...' She shook her head slightly, trying to focus on the problem at hand, which was probably Nightmare Moon. The six of them continued onward into the court yard of Canterlot, it was dark, cold and quiet. Almost too quiet, and that feeling you get when things are too quiet is unbearable.


“Something... Doesn't feel right about this, Twi.” Rainbow said, looking around, keeping on her guard. And sadly enough, something wasn't right. Out of nowhere it seemed, four Shadow Guards jumped out at the ponies.


“Look out!” Dash yelled as she flew and tackled one of the guards. Fluttershy cowered behind Applejack as Twilight fired a beam of magic at another. Pinkie, being her usual party self somehow pulled out a big pink cannon and fired confetti and party implements at the other two Guards. Pinkie blew them away with that big happy grin of hers as the guards just laid there, knocked out.


“Let's hurry up and find Nightmare before more of them show up!” Twilight said as they then ran towards the Castle, in hopes of finding everyone.








I sat there, holding Celestia in my arms as I heard this cannon sound go off, and this wasn't just some canon either. It sounded... like the party cannon. This made me think that Twilight and the others came to Canterlot and this brought us hope once more.


“Celestia... Did you hear that?” I said to her, she looked over at the window and smiled softly.

“Twilight and her friends have come... They will bring back order in Equestria...” She smiled back at me and got up, going to the window. I followed her. It seemed that we were in one of the lower parts of the many towers here. The window over looked the back garden where Luna and Celestia had fought. Before too long, the six ponies came into view. As much as we wanted to yell out, we noticed that they were with Luna's Shadow Guards. It seems they were caught and were either being taken to Luna herself... Or something much worse.


Then Luna appeared, looking ever so evil in her Nightmare Moon armor. Yet she still looked like Luna. Her face, her colors, everything about her. She was Luna, wearing Nightmare Moon's armor, and her evil grin. She hovered over them in the air as she laughed. This was the moment of truth...








Twilight and the others stood there in the garden as they looked up at Luna hovering over them, the guards standing there next to them. Luna just laughed as she stared down at them.


“Did you really think you could stop me? You might have gotten to me when I was younger, but there is no way I would let that happen again!” She laughed once more, lightning crackling in the background.


“Why Princess... Why would you do this!? I thought you were good...” Twilight said to her, trying to not tear up at what she had become.


“Oh please, I did it because I was sick of being in my Sister's shadow. Also I did not approve of her love with that 'thing.' Her time as Ruler needed to come to an end, and it did. I took care of her and her 'Lover', oh yes I did.” She explained, implying that she had done something horrible to them. This made Twilight and the others upset, almost at the point of tears. “And now that I wear the crown, I am the new Ruler of all of Equestria, and there is no pony that can stop me.” She said in a dark tone, breaking into an evil laughter once again.


“Celestia... No... That can't be!” Pinkie Pie yelled out as Rarity and Applejack cried out. Twilight on the other hand, began to cry not over Celestia, but Tyler.


“Tyler... No...” She sniffled softly and looked over at Rainbow Dash, who was trying to be all tough. Twilight nodded at her and Rainbow Dash nodded back. They knew something like this might have happened, and they had planned for it.


“You will... Not get away with this... Dash, Now!” Twilight yelled out as Rainbow then took off like a bullet, tackling down all the Shadow Guards around them. This surprised Luna, but not too much. After Rainbow knocked down the guards, Luna used her magic and grabbed her, stopping her. Twilight then closed her eyes tightly and fired a off a strong beam of magic at Luna. Surprisingly it was stronger than Twilight had thought, because it had knocked Luna down and she released Dash. She than got up and growled at them, now angry with them. Twilight fired another beam of magic at her, but Luna jumped out of the way.


“You little foals are going to regret that!” Luna yelled out, using her magic, she picked up Twilight. She was about to do something when Applejack ran up and bucked her, making her drop Twilight. Luna got kicked over a few feet when Rarity than used her magic to try to hold Luna down, but this didn't work. Luna's magic was much stronger then hers, and easily broke out of the hold. She then shot her own beam of magic at Rarity, who was unable to move out of the in time as it hit her. She fell.


“R-Rarity!!” Fluttershy yelled out as than glared at Luna. “How... How dare you hurt my friend!” Fluttershy took off at Luna, tackling her down. This surprised everypony that Fluttershy was attacking Luna, but they used this chance to attack as well. In doing so, they all did what they could to take Luna down.


“I don't know how much longer we can do this, Twi...” Dash said, feeling out of breath. They were all starting to become tired, fighting the Princess like this wasn't going to get them anywhere. It was time to use the Elements.



“Don't worry Dash... She's tired enough for us to use our Elements.” Twilight said, the others gathering near her. Luna stood there, breathing heavily as the six ponies began to glow. As such, they lifted up into the air. Each of their part of the Elements started to glow, but something was wrong. Everypony's Element was glowing bright but twilight's, it was only glowing some. But they didn't notice.


As it continued, a Rainbow colored beam shot out from the ponies and went towards Luna, hitting her. This lasted for a few seconds, and soon the rainbow beam faded. The ponies slowly being brought back down to the ground. Luna stood there and looked around, wondering what just happened.


“Did... It work...?” Fluttershy said in her soft voice. Hoping that it was all over, but it was far from it.


“Ahahahahaha! Fools! I told you it wouldn't work!” Luna said, laughing at them. Twilight fell to her haunches, beginning to tear up. “And do you want to know why? It's all because of Twilight's little crush over Celestia's lover.” Twilight's eyes went wide as she heard this. “I heard everything that happened with the three of you and I must say, it is quite entertaining. See, the Elements all depend on your emotions, and if they're all over the place, they won't work properly.” Luna explained. She then walked over to them, smirking.


“Twi... Is this true...?” Applejack asked her, putting a hoof on her shoulder.


“Yes... It is...” She sniffled lightly. “I tried to get over him, but I just couldn't... I'm so sorry everypony... I'm so sorry.” Twilight began to cry softly as they all came and gave her a hug, trying to comfort her.


“How touching... Guards, take them to the Dungeon. I have special plans for them.” Luna said as a group of guards came out, Rainbow tried her best to fight them off but soon they were taken. The last hope for Equestria was gone.


As they were taken away to the Dungeon, Twilight whispered softly “I'm sorry I let everyone down...” She closed her eyes as a single tear rolled down her cheek.










The land of Equestria became a dark and cold place to be after Luna took over. Everyone knew about what happened and the failed attempt by the six ponies. This lead to a war between Luna and pretty much everypony in the world. They found her to be a threat and it was true. Luna had started to invade close places around like Ponyville and Appaloosa. Even the Griffons felt threatened by Luna and aided the ponies against Luna. As of now, the war is still going on between them and no one knows how long it will last, hopefully it will end soon... But that is just wishful thinking. But what of Celestia and Tyler? What of the six ponies that tried to stop Luna? Last known place they were was the Everfree Forest. Why were they there? Nopony knows but them. There is still a spot of hope that someday, Luna will be taken down. Some day…










The End.

Comments ( 19 )

1.)EPICNESS and it only took a couple of months
2.)I hate it when stories end with you guessing
3.)Any plans for a story relating to this?


Edit:
FIRST

Whoa! Awesome ending! I sure hope there's another one coming soon. :twilightsmile:

One word: squeal

:twilightoops: Well, I sure did get a few more views since last night. ^^ Also, I'm glad you guys liked the ending, I was really wanting to make this ending as good as possible. 1426633 I wanted to make my readers guess on what would happened. :3 Also, I'm not sure how I would come up with a story tied to this one. I'll talk with my friend TheRedBrony (Which is the friend that help's me edit my stories.) and see what he thinks. Because I have a plan for a story that I came up with months ago. But we'll see. 1427030 Now when you say what, do you mean another story about whatever or something tied to this one? 1427368 You know, this story was a squeal to the first story I did. Not sure how a thrid one would go. But I'll keep you guys updated! :rainbowkiss:

1428409 Yes! That's exactly what I meant.

1430864 I have an idea for something that could be a squeal.. But I don't know how it would work. I'll have to make a rough draft of something and see how it goes.

Yes But maby part 3??:scootangel:

1434593 Eh, I'm not sure. Like I said to the other people I need to think on it and see how the story would go considering everything that happened in this on. If I were to do a part 3, it would most likely only have one ending to it. But we'll have to see on what happens. :yay:

yay at least your thinking on it (crosses fingers) please make a sequil please make a sequil PLEASE!!!:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Ganonslayer98 deleted May 15th, 2013

2571198 Well, I do hope you're looking forward to the thrid story. :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Ganonslayer98 deleted May 15th, 2013

2571198 I hope you're looking forward to the thrid story!

1596937 I am, no need to worry!

1427368 Yes, you shall get what you want. :twilightblush:

1426633 I hope you're ready for the next story. :pinkiecrazy:

..... are you serious?:ajbemused::ajbemused::ajbemused:

Login or register to comment