• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 3,893 Views, 159 Comments

Underworld Frisk - Darkonshadows



Pinkie fell to these monsters, now she has to dance with her heart to save them and herself.

  • ...
15
 159
 3,893

16 - Tem-sanity

The minute Pinkie started running was when the corks started flying. They weren’t as fast as bullets, but they were sure to hurt anything they hit. As soon as our favorite pink hero made it up the stairs with a horde of Temmies charging up her flank she came to a hallway with six doors, three on the left and three on the right.

“Tori, why did you stop?” Pinkie asked as she galloped up to the goat lady. “At least the music is a pirate theme, but not quite the escape music I envisioned.”

“Because the layout of the ship has changed, this happens all the time with the Crazy Little Bastards when they build things. I wouldn’t put it past them to have made the ship bigger on the inside the minute somebody angered them. We’re stuck in a maze now with adorable monsters hungry for belly rubs.” Toriel saw the Temmies coming at them and ducked a cork that followed a loud popping sound. “Also they likely don’t run out of ammo. You know, since they are so ignorant of the fact that they need to reload that they don’t even have to.”

At this point Papyrus and Kid were nowhere in sight, Toriel had been waiting on the pony at the start of the hallway and First Mate Temmie refused to be dislodged from Pinkie’s back. Looking a t the six doors Pinkie had a light bulb go off above her head; she had to quickly pull the chain to turn it off. She didn’t want the Temmies to figure out her bright idea or get any themselves.

“Yes, I get it. They are good at achievements in ignorance, but then so am I. Now follow me Tori, I know how to use this to my advantage!” Pinkie ran to the middle door on the right and entered into a bed room with an adjoining bathroom, she closed the door as soon as Toriel entered.

The angry mob of Temmies, who were only motivated by the lack of belly rubs, all got to the door and opened it to see a brick wall. They looked rather perplexed while Pinkie and Toriel popped out of the first door on the left and ran for the third door on the same side which was swiftly shut behind them.

The leader of the angry Temmie brigade closed the door and ran to the third door on the left followed by all the other Temmies. When the Temmie opened it, there was another Temmie who screamed and covered herself with a shower curtain. There was a Temmie taking a shower behind this door.

“Tem sorry, but did tem see belly rub denier!” The lead Temmie asked of the Temmie who suddenly dropped the shower curtain to reveal that she was wearing clothes and she quickly joined the other Temmies in their anger at being denied. Belly rubs were serious business for Temmies.

Behind the pack of Temmies, Pinkie and Toriel opened the second door on the left and came out of it on the ceiling; the goat lady was confused as she looked up at the mob of Temmies on the floor. The pony just moved towards the first door on the right while ignoring the fact that she was currently upside down.

“Can you open the door for me? I can’t reach the handle with my hooves Tori.” Pinkie got an eye roll from Toriel. The goat lady had to reach down to the door to open it and they both quickly jumped through the doorway.

All the Temmies that were denied a belly rubs for their cuteness had seen them jump into the door and ran through the first door on the right before it closed.

The first door on the left and the third door on the right opened at the same time and two Toriel’s and two Pinkie’s came out of the doors. The odd thing was that the Toriel and Pinkie that came out of the third door on the right were slightly different. Other Pinkie actually had curly hair and an inverse colored cutie mark on her flank, Pinkie was a bit jealous that Other Pie still had her cutie mark and the hairstyle was cute for more controlled loose curls. The other Toriel was wearing a blue robe and had black fur.

“Uh, Pinkie…” The white furred Toriel looked slightly confused to see a strange looking pair that almost looked exactly like them. The black Toriel also looked confused and strangely aroused by the white furred Toriel, judging by the looks in her eyes that went to a half lidded gaze with an attractive smile.

“Don’t you even think about it Lei! Also don’t you dare think about this too hard either Tori!” Other Pinkie said loudly as she and forced her raven colored Toriel past them towards the first door on the left.

“Who’s thinking? I’m just looking; there’s nothing wrong with appreciating a fine looking doe like her. Do you think I should dye my fur white? I think it looks good on me.” The dark furred Toriel turned her head and licked her lips slightly as she stared after the pigtailed Pinkie’s posterior before she was forced through the door by Other Pinkie.

“What she said Tori!” The Pinkie with the pigtails intoned as she dragged her Toriel by the hand into the third door on the right where their doppelgangers had come from.

Both doors shut at the same time as the Temmies burst out of the second door on the right which now no longer had a brick wall behind it and ran through the second door on the left. As the second door on the left closed Pinkie and Toriel came out of the first door on the right, only both of them were wearing wedding dresses now.

“What the… Pinkie, I don’t know what the hell is going on anymore! Oh wait, I’m sorry, I mean I don’t know what the ‘heck’ is going on anymore!” Toriel was about to ask why she was wearing a wedding dress and she looked to Pinkie and a blush dusted her cheeks slightly, Pinkie’s dress looked quite fetching on her.

“Hm… the wedding theme now… that means we need to go back into the door we just came out of!” Pinkie shoved a now thoroughly confused Toriel back through the door they just popped out of and seconds later the chasing pack of Temmies ran out the same door that was still open.

The Temmies looked about for Pinkie and Toriel only for Pinkie to pop out of the first door on the right to slam it shut. The Temmies ran to the door, opened it and went in it just as two Toriel’s came out of the second door on the left.

“What the, what did you do with Pinkie!” One Toriel yelled at her exact duplicate that was also wearing a red robe and looked the same except for the bright blue heart shaped eyes.

“Wow… so this is what it feels like to be you Tori. I feel like a goat mommy now, I want to take care of everyone and becoming a teacher all the sudden.” Pinkiel, the Toriel that had Pinkie’s voice was checking her white furred hands by wiggling her fingers. “Right, we need the third door on the left then!”

Goat Pinkie took two steps and fell flat on her face; she wasn’t exactly the master of walking with a humanoid body. Toriel deciding to heed the Pinkie voiced version of her, she dragged Pinkiel through the third door on the left.

All was quiet in the six door hallway and the third door on the left opened and out walked First Mate Temmie rubbing a towel against her wet hair, she tossed the towel back through the doorway before she closed it. After looking around a bit she tied her bandanna back to her head.

“Where did tem friends go? Tem still want belly rubs and victory!” First Mate Temmie sat in the middle of the hall frowning. “Why is no victory for Tem?”

Out of the third door on the right walked two odd looking Temmies. What was odd about these Temmies was that one was an adorable bright pink furred Temmie with her hair up in pigtails and the other was a white haired Temmie with cute little horns poking out of the top of her goat faced head.

“Please tem me we didn’t just turn into Temmies, also why is my urge to be absolutely ridiculous and overly cute in an annoying manner rising?” Poor Temmiel looked to be slightly freaked out that she was now a Crazy Little Bastard; Pink Temmie Pie shrugged and stretched her legs out to grab both Toriel and First Mate Temmie before dragging them to the second door on the right.

“Don’t worry about it Temmiel, we’ll be back to normal and then we’ll go to the door at the end of the hall after this one.” Promised the cutesy sounding adorable pink Temmie as she opened the door and entered it with her two companions in tow.

Within seconds a normalized Pinkie with First Mate Temmie on her back and a regular Toriel came up to the hall with the six doors.

“How did we… but we went into the door and… we are now are back at the start of the hallway?” Toriel’s right eye started twitching fiercely as Pinkie ran down the hallway; she had no other choice but to follow the pink pony before she got lost.

They entered the door at the end of the hallway to enter into a fancy looking ballroom where there were Temmies everywhere that were wearing top hats and colorful dresses; they were also wielding baguette blades and cork guns. A Temmie was sitting at the piano waving a feather at the keys for some reason. All the Temmies started to slowly turn towards Toriel and Pinkie; they all raised their weapons angrily as they heard that there were beings on the ship denying them the right to have belly rubs.

“Before you ask Pinkie, Temmies reproduce like whiptail lizards and are ninety to ninety five percent female in gender ratios. Also yes I think the top hats are cute even if they are wearing dresses that obviously clash with them.” Having finished making a statement about how Temmies tended to dress oddly at times. Toriel heard a scream and Papyrus, while on fire, ran out of a door on their left that looked to lead to the galley.

The flaming skeleton ran around in circles screaming wildly while holding a plate of spaghetti out of the flames he seemed to be covered in, he entering a door on the opposite side of the room from the one he entered through. The distraction allowed Pinkie and Toriel to turn over a table before the upper crust Temmie pirates could shoot them with corks which started bouncing harmlessly off the overturned table.

“Yo guys, this place is crazy awesome, I didn’t see any of this stuff on the way in. Have you seen the Jacuzzi on the ceiling room or the swimming pool of warm spa mud?” The three beings behind the table jumped at hearing Kid’s voice, they turned to see the two legged lizard smiling at them. “Oh and Mr. Papyrus is on fire because a Temmie threw gunpowder in the pot of spaghetti after he made himself a plate, I don’t exactly know how that works.”

“What part of Crazy Little Bastards do people not understand about Temmies?” Toriel sighed blithely before cringing as a Temmie leapt onto the edge of the table and swung a baguette blade at her, only it didn’t hit her because three fourths of the blade was missing.

“Hey what happened to the rest of your baguette blade?” Pinkie wondered as the Temmie who just tried to attack Toriel with a piece of bread had missed pretty badly and seemed to be losing her balance.

“Tem got hungry…” The suddenly balanced bashful Temmie smiled cutely before she was smacked in the back of the head by a cork and knocked out cold, she fell limply between Toriel and Pinkie with a large bump on her head.

Pinkie narrowed her eyes and got a shifty look in them before she picked up the small chunk of bread the Temmie dropped and started eating it.

“Tem think all tem swamp pirates are angry at you.” First Mate Temmie was quite slow on the uptake as she was only now picking up the fact that the other Temmies were angry. She was promised Temmie tummy rubbing and she didn’t see what the problem was, so it was somewhat understandable that she missed this or the point in general.

The door that Pinkie and Toriel came through slammed open and the Temmies that had been chasing them had finally caught up. Our heroes were trapped in a pincer.

“Tem force you to rub bellies now!” The lead Temmie said while threateningly pointing a baguette at the four of them.

“Quick we ran through that door over there! You better catch us before we get away without rubbing your bellies!” Pinkie pointed to the door that led to the galley.

“Pinkie, I know Temmies are silly and cute to some rather interesting extremes, but there is no way that they are that…” All the Temmies charged past Toriel, Pinkie, Kid and FM Temmie as they ran into the galley, the goat lady just sat there for a moment staring blankly. Even the Temmies that had been previously attacking them ran through the door to the galley. She now had an utter look of disbelief on her face which, she slowly brought a hand up to her head where she felt a migraine was forming. “Stupid.”

“Come on, while they’re busy with possibly putting out a fire, I think I know the way to go.” Standing up from crouching down, Kid darted for the door on the opposite side of the room only to fall flat on his face. Despite this he kept on smiling as he pulled himself back into a standing position and stopped at the door.

“If there is one thing I certainly know all about Tori, it’s doing something really dumb to look cute.” Yep because Pinkie Pie of Ponyville was practically an expert at it. “I don’t know whether or not that’s a compliment Airy, but I’ll think the best of you anyway.”

Opening the door and looking into the next room there were staircases and doorways leading every which way imaginable. It kind of boggled the mind at how this room was designed.

“Wow, this room looks like it was designed by that famous mare that did that one really famous piece of art, I believe her name was M. C. Sketcher.” Looking about the room as she moved onwards, Pinkie moved down the stairs and through a doorway. She came out on a wall to Toriel’s right and continued walking until she appeared out of a doorway on the opposite wall. She eventually ended up at the door on the far side of the room. “It seems pretty straightforward, kind of a letdown considering how cool this room looks.”

“Hopefully all the rooms from now on can be just as straightforward, lest we forget that we need to get your Pinkie Pie suit back and get off this boat before we all lose our sanity.” Toriel was already halfway to losing hers at the moment. She soon had a large sweat drop sliding down her face as she went to look back through the door to see the temmies clogging the galleys door in the ballroom. She turned around and saw Kid had already gotten to the other side of the room and she set off herself.

-

They were just one staircase away from being on deck considering they were below the cargo access of the galleon, though knowing the Temmies three of the four moving together wouldn’t put it past them to be prepared for the escaped trio. First Mate Temmie continued to be oblivious and snuggled into Pinkie’s back regardless of what was going on.

Moving through the nearest door, they came to a room full of rubber ducks. They slowly made their way through the room.

“Be careful guys, these things are dangerous.” If Pinkie was the one telling everyone that the rubber ducks were dangerous, then she obviously had a reason for it due to prior experience.

“Pinkie they’re rubber bath toys.” Even though she was skeptical, Toriel still kept her distance from all the rubber ducks which seemed to be watching them.

“Tem ducks of doom and rubbery endless quacking.” Even First Mate Temmie looked weary and that was setting off alarms in Kid, Pinkie and Toriel.

“Yeah, but you haven’t heard of the ones Daring Do ended up facing in some adventure books I’ve read Tori. Also they’re all looking at us.” It was true all the rubber ducks were staring at Pinkie and them as they slowly progressed through the room.

The group of four didn’t make too much noise the entire time until Toriel opened the door which caused a loud creaking screech noise. All the rubber ducks started bouncing for them and quacking wildly. They swiftly went through the door and closed it behind them only to see a Temmie in a fancy bellhop uniform behind them and no other way out of the room other than the door they just came through.

“What tem floor be wanting to go?” The bellhop asked nicely.

“Uh, how about top floor my good Temmie?” Taking charge of the situation Toriel figured there was no other way to go, but up.

“Okay Tem take to top floor, top floor is tem deck and captain’s cabin!” Stretching one of its legs the Bellhop Temmie poked the button numbered forty two on the ceiling, it was between the buttons labeled ‘six sixty six’ and ‘cloud nine’.

The elevator music started playing while they felt the elevator starting up, it was some rather funky music and Pinkie started shaking her hips and bouncing slightly on her hooves. As they all felt the weight of the elevator going slowly up and then they all slammed into the wall as they felt it suddenly going sideways.

The entire elevator seemed to flip upside down at some point leaving only First Mate Temmie and Bellhop Temmie standing on the floor. The elevator eventually reoriented itself causing Kid, Toriel and Pinkie to slam face first into the floor. Then the Elevator started spinning causing the three affected by the crazy elevator shenanigans to float into the air bit before landing on upright on their feet.

This was followed by the elevator performing a crazy upwards zigzag motion making them feel somewhat sick. When they all felt the elevator move in the direction of the door they entered at an insane speed, it caused them to slide to the back wall. The pressure started placing itself heavily on the three being affected by the elevator and then suddenly the elevator stopped causing three of its occupants to slam face first into the door.

“Tem at top floor now, tem have a nice day!” As the Bellhop Temmie finished saying this, the door opened and the three smeared up against it fel through with painful moans, she held out her hat towards them.

“Here, tem deserves a Temmie flake for doing a good job.” First Mate Temmie pulled out a Temmie Brand Temmie Flake and the Bellhop smiled as she placed her hat back on one Temmie Flake richer.

“Remind me to never get in an elevator with a Temmie ever again Tori.” Pinkie slowly peeled herself off the wood floor outside the elevator to see a sign point to the left and right. To the left was the sign ‘to deck for Temmies and beings with Stockholm syndrome’; to the right was ‘Captain’s Casino Cabin’.

“Oh don’t worry Pinkie; I never plan to ever be near an elevator if there is even one Temmie within a mile of it.” Toriel picked up Kid and they went to the stairs on the left and opened the door at the top of the stairs and walked out to see a lot of Temmie Swamp Pirates. They were lining the rails of the ship with cork guns, there were at least fifty of them were wielding baguettes and standing near the door facing it. It looked like every Temmie on the ship was here, the Lead Temmie of the angry belly rub brigade, the fancily dressed Temmies from the ballroom and the only mentioned once Second Mate Temmie.

A noise was heard and the clacking of boots closed in on the four standing at the door, what approached was an adorable looking Temmie with an air of authority as all the other Temmie’s looked to her. Yes, the air appreciated the adorable Temmie, since she was a badass adorable monster.

“I be Captain Temmantha of Tem Swamp Pirates!” It was a blonde Temmie with a cocked hat, boots and a purple sweater, on her shoulder was a really small Temmie poorly disguised as a brown parrot. “Now tell us something tem really want to know, how do you make big ugly pink thing walk plank? Been poking with bread for thirty minutes and tem not move much.”

Pinkie Pie’s Pinkie Pie suit sat there at the start of the plank to walk off of and there was a Temmie idly poking it with a bread sword.

“Yo can I know something first, how did all of you get here before we did?” It did seem kind of odd that they’d be here first; also Kid wondered where his friend Papyrus got off to. Kid liked Papyrus because he trained with Undyne; he was a really nice skeleton man.

“Tem didn’t know how you could have gotten here behind us if tem used shortcut from the galley, maybe tem have Stockholm syndrome and dragging feet on purpose to stay with Temmies longer?” The Temmie angry at being denied belly rubs answered. “If tem wanted guest room, tem could have just asked. We will be having those belly rubs now!”

“What tem said, give us rubs or else tem will have to be crazier and cuddlier for you!” Temmantha pulled out a blackened baguette and pointed the tip of it threateningly at Pinkie Pie and her friends.

“I just have to say to that… never!” Pinkie shouted with a thrust of her hoof into the air for emphasis. She then charged for her suit and hopped into it. She swiftly shut the mouth of the suit as she ran into the middle of all the Temmies.

What followed was a bunch of Temmies getting knocked around by corks in the cross fire, but the corks just bounced off of Pinkie’s suit. Toriel meanwhile had ducked back into the doorway watching as Pinkie ran out into the open and now there were corks flying everywhere. There was even one cross eyed Temmie holding a cork gun backwards and shot itself in the face knocking itself out, the really sad thing about this was the fact that that was the best gunner on the ship and the absolute best that they had ever had. The cross eyed Temmie had never accidentally shot another Temmie yet and she was in fact the one responsible for Pinkie’s capture.

“First Mate Temmie, bread me and no I don’t mean breed with me!” Pinkie received a baguette to the teeth horizontally; thankfully she didn’t choke on it and swiftly pulled it out of her mouth to turn to face Captain Temmantha with it. “As per rules, we duel you until one of us is half baked!”

“Tem agrees giant ugly pink creature that swallowed the little pink creature again, action packed escape sequence nothing without the captain dueling something!” At least Temmantha seemed friendly about it as she held her blackened bread out towards Pinkie while raising a paw above her head in a fencer’s position. “Butter me bread, because this tem will soon have you rubbing her head!”

Thus the battle music would start and then bread would slap against bread, chaos would reign and odd things will happen. Things went as you might expect them to.

“Oh that music is neat, uh oh.” Pinkie held her bread with two hooves in a claymore style, she stopped to listen to the music as it started and Temmantha darted forward to take advantage of her lapse of attention. She was extremely fast for a cute kitten puppy.

Deflecting the blow Pinkie focused on her opponent who dodged her counterattack and swung with the ferocity of a cat and the strength of a dog.

Several Temmies got it into their crazy little heads to help the captain and charged Pinkie’s back as she forced Temmantha back with a strong blow, they never did lay down the ground rules for this fight.

Before the three Temmies charging Pinkie’s back could get too close to interfere, two small barrels shattered against their bodies. Toriel was picking up a third barrel and she chucked it at a cork gun wielding Temmie knocking it off the ship. That Temmie would go on to have nice cream and take a break, because epic fights really hurt.

“I am still on fire here!” The Flammable Papyrus randomly appeared out of nowhere screaming, he was still on fire and running around with his plate of spaghetti that was still untouched outside the flames.

Pinkie duck a jab and swatted Temmantha across the face with her baguette and a little bruise mark appeared on her face. Temmantha dropped her baguette and slapped Pinkie across the face with a big flounder knocking her onto her back.

“Okay now, that fish slap really stung!” Pinkie quickly rolled to her hooves and just missed getting stabbed by the black baguette Temmantha was wielding as she sunk it into the deck.

“Good, then tem knows how tem feels!” Then Temmantha took a baguette to the chest with a baseball swing from Pinkie, it knocked the air out of her lungs.

Running for the mast the pink pony started climbing the rigging with her baguette in her mouth and Temmantha did the same seconds later chasing down her opponent.

Kid ran around tail slapping Temmies and had ducked every single cork that was shot at him. He wasn’t much of a fighter, but his armless profile was perfect for dodging corks by falling flat on his face in the moments that he sorely needed to. In the background Papyrus continued to run around with his plate of spaghetti trying to prevent it from catching fire.

Toriel was on the back end of the ship near the steering wheel and she was trying her best to not harm the Temmies too much, they seemed to be harming themselves enough without her help. A Temmie beating itself unconscious with a baguette would be a testament to how silly the fight had gotten, it would still cause her giggles later to think of it when she wasn’t fighting them off by lightly kicking them.

Every time Toriel’s foot connected with a Temmie they just had to make the most adorable squeaking noise in existence, it actually made the goat lady feel bad about hurting them, especially since Pinkie started all this in the first place. Her pony just couldn’t leave without causing a hilariously bad mess.

On the large yardarm, Pinkie and Captain Temmantha clashed their bread blades against one another slowly pushing themselves back and forth across it with excellent balance. They leapt over each other’s bread, they sliced their bread fiercely and they were trying to make toast of the other.

“So then you stick it in the toaster with the settings you want, then it’ll appear in the shape of the face you etched into it.” It was at this point that Pinkie ceased being attack by the Temmantha.

“Tem now know and understand fundamental art of making toast pictures!” In her distraction Temmantha got walloped on the head and she lost her balance and fell feet first towards the deck below. A foot before she hit the deck she stop in mid air and her body rotated ninety degrees and then she fell the rest of the distance to land on her side. Being part dog, Temmies always landed on their sides with no exception. “Temmantha is having boo boos, but tem is still willing to fight for I tem strongest swamp pirate captain of swamp!”

The fight raged on and you’d think having Pinkie, Kid and Toriel entirely outnumbered at least ten to one would put things in the Temmies favor, but it didn’t since the Temmies spent a lot of the fight taking each other out.

The Flaming Hot Papyrus continued to run around while on fire. He tripped over a Temmies and accidentally stepping on some of them, which apologized for profusely. All throughout this he kept his perfect plate of spaghetti safe and clean, even with corks whizzing through the air, breads flailing haphazardly at anything and everything within range and the dangers of his own fire lit body burning his perfect plate of food.

Having returned to the deck, Pinkie was taking on three bread loaf wielders and had at some point left her Pinkie Pie Suit next to the railing as it was inhibiting her movements. Sure the ugly suit gave a lot of added protection, but the pink pony preferred to be mobile as she swatted Temmies upside the head with the ever shrinking baguette that had broken at least four times on her opponents.

Throughout all this First Mate Temmie just continued to stand at the door vibrating blankly and her face was slowly floating away thanks to her inaction. She moved forward a few steps to stand in front a staircase that had a sign that said ‘Temmie Cosmetics Room’ and her face quickly reattached itself to her body. She wasn’t being much help to anyone as she didn’t particularly feel like fighting other Temmies or her friends at the moment.

After a lot of fighting Toriel had tired of seeing Papyrus run around while on fire, though it was rather odd that his battle body hadn’t burnt away yet and he hadn’t even set fire to anything else either except for maybe the galley. Looking for a barrel labeled water nearby, Toriel heaved it at Papyrus and slung a fireball causing the barrel to burst near the skeleton who just managed to get his plate of spaghetti out of the way in time.

The Wet Papyrus was blinded by the water and started stumbling and then tripped over First Mate Temmie, he had such a look of horror as his spaghetti went flying down the stairs. Everyone stopped fighting to turn to Papyrus when he let out a loud whine.

“Why, my perfect plate of spaghetti, why couldn’t it have been me!” It was hard to tell if The Lacking Noodles Papyrus was crying as water was dripping from his face.

“Look it’s just a plate of spaghetti; you can always make another one Pappy. I believe you can and will achieve such a feat again because you are a mighty individual of can do attitude!” The motivational speech Pinkie gave was cheering Papyrus up somewhat. “Now can we get back to the action packed fighting?”

“Wait a minute; didn’t the spaghetti explode when it was exposed to gun powder?” You should never allow Kid to talk; especially when he brings up the most dangerously logical thing to happen in this situation. “Oh my goodness the ship is about to explode!”

“Kid, cosmetic powder is not the same as gun powder. You certainly have an active imagination as I can assure you nothing is going to…” The entire deck of the ship explodes interrupting what Toriel was about to say, the rest of the boat stayed miraculously intact despite this.

Swamp pirate Temmies went flying every which way, slamming into each other in midair in a cacophony of pain of the tens of Temmies landing painfully on their sides. Captain Temmantha found herself straddling Sans face and he started running around screaming for someone to get her off of him.

Toriel came down face first in some thick but shallow patch of mud causing a fountain of it shoot upwards. She tried to push herself up only for Pinkie to slam into her back first causing another blast of mud to go up and then Kid landed on Pinkie’s chest which was the only part of her that wasn’t caked with mud at the moment, he hopped off and was completely spotless of mud. Papyrus landed in a pile of bones and one of his skeletal hands swiftly pulled out a manual labeled ‘Bone restructuring for dummies, skeletons and stalfos’.

“That was so totally wicked! This is the best adventure that I’ve ever had!” At least Kid was enjoying himself; he hadn’t gotten hurt or dirty at all except for all the times he face planted. His face was capable of taking a lot of punishment, so there was nothing for him to worry about.

“So, do you ladies need a towel? I’ll give you one each if you by some of my new nice cream flavors and since you’re my friends I’ll give you a two for one deal on any of the new flavors.” Blue Bunny was a shrewd business man; even then he was still a truly nice guy.

“Try the banana daiquiri flavor, all the flavor of a daiquiri without the alcohol!” Gyftrot had been enjoying himself the entire time; he made a friend with Blue Bunny and several of the ship moving Temmies. He also got to know Sans better as he watched his friends fight in the silliest brawl he had ever laid witness to. It was one of the most amusing things he had ever seen.

Author's Note:

A 'cocked hat' is also known as a classic pirate or privateer Tricorne, the more you know!

We'll move back onto the rails, for the most part anyway.