• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 3,892 Views, 159 Comments

Underworld Frisk - Darkonshadows



Pinkie fell to these monsters, now she has to dance with her heart to save them and herself.

  • ...
15
 159
 3,892

9 - Letting Inn and Out.

As Maud walked towards the rock farm she sighed lightly with no emotion on her face, she hadn’t heard much of her sister since she fell off that cliff. She inspected every bit of the mountain with a critical eye; it took an entire day since it was rather a big mountain. Whether or not Pinkie was a rock farmer, she was still a part of their family. She was back home to tell their parents that she still had no idea where Pinkie could have went, it seemed like her little sister never landed from her trip and there was no discernible evidence whatsoever of Pinkie having been injured anywhere on the mountain provided she survived the fall.

Well there was no evidence until this moment, which caused Maud’s right eyebrow to lift a millimeter. It was the most emotion she showed since she heard her beloved sister went missing. Moving over to a particular stone, Maud picked it up and looked it over. After stashing away that stone in her saddlebags, she continued on to the homestead.

“Hey… I just found out that Pinkie’s doing alright.” Maud said this dully and at a normal even voice, one that would not have attracted any attention at all. Her entire family was upon her in an instant.

“Where is she? Did you find her?” Marble Pie the youngest of the four pony sisters asked and then became shy because of her outburst.

“No, but I did find a rock. It’s quite important since its evidence that Pinkie is still alive somewhere.” Maud reached into her saddlebags with a hoof and moved over to a nearby table to place the evidence on it for everyone to look at.

Her two sisters Marble Pie and Limestone Pie looked at the rock with confusion and even their mother Cloudy Quartz was a tad put off by the evidence Maud produced. Igneous Rock, the father of the four pie sisters, just stared at it for a bit.

“Pinkie was always the odd one, given that her name finally showed up on one of the stones. Wherever she is, she better eventually bring this ‘Toriel’ to meet us.” Well it was apparent to Igneous that Pinkie had met someone special wherever she was, it also sounded like they were of the feminine persuasion. He always knew his daughter would end up with someone odd; he couldn’t wait to meet them to see just how odd they were. It was around this point that he noticed a lot more indents in the stone that were completely blank. “Cloudy dearest, you don’t suppose all these extra blank spaces mean what I think they mean?”

-

Pinkie woke up without causing much of a stir when her hooves started grasping at air and her eyes flew open. She stayed still and realized that she was in the only bed in the room given a slight tilt of her head told her that the bed she was in was in fact the only bed in the room. Gyftrot was sleeping peacefully on the floor with a pillow under his chin and a blanket over his body.

Looking beyond the deer monster, Pinkie saw Toriel sitting on the floor with her arms wrapped around her legs. The goat lady eventually addressed the jar of snow, it sounded like she had been crying.

“I used up so much of my magic on The Jerry and I really scared Pinkie. Not only that, but I didn’t have that much magic left to protect her from Glyde because of that and she took a lot of hits. Not to mention poor Risotto and Gyftrot were both incapacitated and helpless.” Toriel had her chin on her knees and her ears were drooping slightly over her face and she wasn’t wearing a robe, her pristine white fur was easily visible in the dark room in the light of a small flickering ball of fire hovering above her and the jar. “Getting lost in my rage was the worst thing of it all, since it caused Pinkie to get hurt and she was already exhausted on top of that by all the dancing she has to do to protect her wondrously bright soul from injury.”

“You still protected her and stood tall for her, she has a really strong soul that will heal with rest. You haven’t failed her; you just had different priorities at the time that led things to getting slightly rough.” The snow in the jar sounded optimistic about things, compared to Toriel who looked distraught. The jar glowed slightly brighter whenever the voice sounded off from it. ”You gave her the chance to negotiate with Glyde and that book seemed helpful in at least giving the both of you a name and some information to work with.”

“She’s so very much like a child, I want to protect her and I feel a spark of attraction within me ignite around her. She brought me back from a dark place and her soul is like a beacon to me, aside from that she’s quite funny and she looks beautiful to me. I find her quite compassionate about not taking an aggressive stance against any monster.” Toriel sobbed slightly and her body shuddered. “I’m so horribly out of practice; I would even say I’m rusty at doing anything worthy of being a queen to my people. I don’t have it within me to hurt any monsters, The Jerry being a big exception, but I want to protect my ‘sweet little pie’ from being hurt by them as they lash out in their anger. She just felt so fragile to me when I picked her up after she collapsed, especially so when I bathed her tired body. The way she snuggled into me as I laid down to sleep… it all feels wonderful that she can still trust me after seeing me at my worst.”

“Your majesty, I don’t believe you’ve ever truly been at your worst. You will never be at your worst because you’ve got a friend in me and many others who believe in you. Just by doing your best, you’re reminding everyone down here that while things may not be perfect, they can still get better with the right attitude.” The jar of snow paused for a moment before continuing on. “That much needed kindness and love has been rekindled within you, you shouldn’t let self hatred sully your view as to what you are beginning to accomplish. I have only been with you two for a short while and I’ve seen many an amazing sight in such a short amount of time, I’m going where no snowman has gone before. You’re helping me, a simple immobile pile of sentient snow, achieve my dream of traveling. I’m no one important and yet you stopped to help me when I asked of it and yet I can’t do much of anything to return your gesture. If anyone should be crying, it’s me for being so useless to you.”

“You are not useless… you have a voice and I wished to hear it. It’s why we’re having this conversation.” Lifting her head from her saddened state, Toriel looked slightly more upbeat and had a wan smile forming on her face. “You’re someone that can be talked to, someone that can give advice and see things from a different point of view. You are not animate, but you can still lend your voice and ear to give a new perspective on things as you see them. While you can’t be there physically for anyone, you can still be there for someone spiritually and emotionally. You may not be able to do big things, but you can still lend support in your own small way.”

“That is why you’re the beloved queen of the monsters; you see the best in others and can find a purpose in them when they themselves are lost.” The snow seemed to be glowing continuously now at the positive change around in Toriel’s attitude. “I may be just a snowman and a bunch of snow in a jar, but I will listen and offer what support and advice I can.”

“I guess even The Jerry has his uses. No matter how horrid a creature it is, I have learned an important lesson from dealing with it in a rather temporary capacity.” Toriel’s tired eyes stared upon the jar and she licked her lips slightly. “I… I always thought myself as only being attracted to men. I was even married to what was once a wonderful man for a time, only for that to sour quite horribly when it became known what an idiot and a horrible monster he truly is. What I want to ask is, is it strange that I’m attracted to Pinkie? What does she even see in an old lady like me? I’m a bit confused on my own feelings, yet that week we spent together was magical and I find myself willing to even pursue them for as long as I’m able to.”

“I wouldn’t know as I might never know the true feeling of love, I can understand camaraderie as monsters sometime come to talk to me and I eventually started to understand what they were saying. By just listening to others, I learned how to talk. As to what Pinkie sees, she obviously sees a lot in you and you’re actually still quite young by my standards.” The jar seemed to wiggle a bit. “The heart wants what the heart wants, my heart wishes to explore the world and experience things I normally would be incapable of. Your heart apparently wants Pinkie Pie, I think she is plugging up a hole in your heart that you didn’t know you needed sealed up.”

“But what if I don’t want that hole plugged? Sorry… I’m tired and I will return to bed, Pinkie has to be missing my warmth by now. She’s quite clingy with those hooves of hers; I find that I don’t mind that at all. Once fully rested, we’ll see to exploring Snowdin for you and ourselves. Gyft might make for a good tour guide in that respect.” Toriel slowly stood up and picked up the jar to place it by the yellow backpack. “I thank you for giving me the one thing that is ultimately precious to you, your time.”

“I have always given it freely to any in need of a good listener; I must thank you as well for not forgetting about me. I do get very lonely sitting out here you know. Talk to me again sometime.” The snow dimmed and the jar became inert.

Pinkie closed her eyes and started to lightly wiggle around in bed, she heard the goat lady gasp and she quickly found herself enveloped in a warm fluffy hug. She could feel that she was being pulled on top of Toriel again, this is where she slowly drifted back to sleep shoving her nose deeply into Toriel’s neck. Her sleeping mind was a blur of activity about what she had overheard; it led to some rather pleasant dreams of baked goods.

-

Shifting on top of a soft white fluffy cloud of soft bliss, Pinkie slowly woke up with her nose in Toriel’s ear and her tongue licking at a smiling Toriel’s neck. She quickly stopped and the goat lady frowned slightly in her sleep and stopped frowning when Pinkie started nuzzling her to keep her appeased.

It was at this point that Pinkie considered the idea that maybe she should stop having that dream about licking the pie tin completely clean; the flavor of the dream pie this time was peanut butter. Why the last time this dream happened, she woke up in Applejack’s bed. It was a good thing that the apple pony thought she was Winona at the time and that she had managed to make an escape from that situation without anyone being the wiser that she had even been there.

“That’s supposed to be a secret, so stop telling everyone about it!” Pinkie whispered harshly at the air trying not to wake Toriel. It was hard to understand why Pinkie was getting so angry; it wasn’t like someone told everybody that she frequently stole Fluttershy’s loose feathers, preening her when she was distracted by other thing. “So I have a problem with personal space and those feathers make for a really good pillow… can we not get into this right now? Besides it calms Fluttershy down a lot and it stops her feathers from getting all ruffled.”

“Pinkie, are you complaining to the words again?” Toriel was fully awake now but she didn’t move to shove the blanket off of herself or Pinkie, she just let the pony nuzzle her.

“Now they’re annoying me by telling everyone my secrets, not that the Rarity thing was news to anyone. Well except Rarity who doesn’t catch me doing it.” To be fair Pinkie just admitted to whatever secrets she was talking about that may or may not have appeared in the air, this pony had quite a vivid imagination. “Oh right, like you weren’t about to tell everyone I’m attracted to intellectuals like Twilight and Tori who look totally adorable while reading books!”

Right about now Pinkie was feeling pretty dumb for saying that out loud without even being prompted by some invisible being she thinks she’s talking to. It was a little understandable that Pinkie was a tad insane, but then again wasn’t everyone sanity challenged at one point or another? In any case Toriel’s cheeks flushed at Pinkie’s admittance of thinking she was both an intellectual and adorable when she reads.

“I can tell you’re doing it on purpose you know.” The pink peppy pony flatly stated. She then received a kiss on the cheek from the naked goat lady who slowly got up and moved the pony slightly aside and off of herself.

“It’s time for us to get up anyway Pinkie; don’t you want to explore the town?” The reason Toriel left out the word ‘today’ was because it was hard to tell if it was day or not. One has to remember that the location of this town was deep underground and all; the monsters had dug out a lot of space to plant that huge forest of tightly packed trees. Time was quite an iffy thing to keep up with in the Underworld and Toriel knew it. Now what color was our favorite goat mom going to choose for her robes today? Maybe a festive bright green color would fit her well? “You can play with the words in the air later Pinkie, we need to get washed up, do your mane and find a place to eat breakfast if the inn doesn’t serve that already.”

“I hope they have at least pancakes and syrup.” Hearing about breakfast was a reminder to Pinkie that monsters in the Underworld had what they could scrounge up or grow in a harsh environment of the underground. Makes one wonder how dwarves can go their entire lives living like this, then again the little squat men and women were often relatively oxygen deprived unlike the monsters that had an entire forest underground. “So should we wake Gyft or let him sleep in?”

“He’s been awake for the most of a month with The Jerry following him around, let’s let him sleep him. He needs all the rest he can get.” The observation that Toriel gave couldn’t be refuted and thus they decided to leave the sleeping deer monster alone. “He’ll probably also want some food, The Jerry likely ruined any food he didn’t eat fast enough. So we’ll need to tell the inn keeper to bring him some when he wakes.”

-

Walking down the stairs Pinkie felt refreshed and today her mane and tail were both styled in a loose braid. She didn’t think she’d tire of Toriel playing with her mane. They came upon a sight of a pink bipedal rabbit moving about the kitchen next to the lobby. Getting underfoot was a white rabbit that looked to be following her around in an adorable manner.

“Good morning Carol.” A polite Toriel intoned to the pink rabbit lady working on breakfast wearing a white apron over a yellow shirt, this cause the little rabbit to run up to Toriel.

“Morning Miss Toriel, did you sleep well?” The little white rabbit certainly looked excitable; she definitely wanted to help her mother in making the guests at the inn happy.

“I did sleep very well, it was quite comfortable even.” Saying this, Toriel looked at Pinkie Pie as the reason for a good sleep. It couldn’t be a good night’s rest, time in the Underworld was still hard to tell without a day and night cycle. “Tina this is my friend Pinkie, I was carrying her the other day when we came in.”

“Hello Pinkie, mommy said you were sleeping like a log. That’s silly though, everyone knows logs don’t sleep!” The little rabbit named Tina ran over to the table and sat down.

“Oh, your awake, you look so tuckered out when you’re friend here brought you in. You were really quite content in her arms. Come along to the table breakfast is almost ready. I hope you like frost carrots.” Carol smiled charmingly at them as she started placing food out for her guests at the table; eventually a third bipedal bunny came in.

“Smells good like always Carol; are these the guests that came into town today? I’m Betty and I run the shop next door, it’s nice to meet you.” The purple rabbit lady wore a gold choker, a hat, a shirt and some pants. It looked like she was also wearing lacy underclothing judging from the bit of bra that stuck out from under her shirt. She sat down with them and they started to eat. “So who are you two, haven’t seen anyone new like you two around in quite a while. Are you from the capital?”

“No, I am Toriel and this is my friend Pinkie. We came from the direction of the Ruins; we’re starting a journey to see the rest of the Underworld for our own reasons.” It had yet to be established what exactly they were setting out to accomplish and Toriel kind of jumped the gun with assuming Pinkie wanted to leave. Even then Toriel wouldn’t be cruel as to keep Pinkie from the rest of her family and numerous friends. She truly wanted what was best for Pinkie and thought that traveling to the seal would do something. It was obvious that while Pinkie could technically take care of herself, she would need all the help she could get.

Pinkie herself contemplated her reason for traveling the Underworld as she ate. Other than to see what was down here, she wanted to help the monsters trapped in this Underworld. In fact she was hardly thinking about earning freedom from being stuck in the Underworld. She didn’t really bother with the fact that she was stuck here nearly as much as she did with the fact that there were a lot of unhappy folks here who couldn’t smile.

“Huh, well that’s interesting. So those monsters are still alive.” Betty shrugged and looked to them. ”Do either of you know why the door was locked to the point that only a ghost or something that can dig under the door could get in?”

“That would be my fault I’m afraid, I kept the door locked for various reasons. Unfortunately those reasons didn’t do what I set out for them to accomplish, I’m sure the door is open now for monsters to start traveling from ‘Home’ if they wish to do so.” It made Toriel upset to even think about it and Pinkie rubbed her face against Toriel’s neck before returning to her food, the gesture got her to smile slightly. The two older rabbits looked surprised by the gesture, but they smile afterwards at the two. “I have a question of my own, what is there to do in Snowdin? We’re going to be here for a while.”

“You want to know what there is to do here in Snowdin; Well I got you covered on that.” Betty was a bit of a sassy purple rabbit in comparison to Carol’s motherly appearance. “Grillby’s has food if you’re looking for a place to eat, it’s the only restaurant in town and it serves anyone. You can get some free snacks for newcomers there. The library has information if you need to look up anything, oh and don’t mind the poorly spelled out sign. We might have an illiteracy problem as we don’t exactly have a school, but the community does its best to raise our children to be happy at least. If you’re tire you know where my sister’s inn is and you’re always welcome here. If you’re really bored you can sit outside and watch those two wacky skeletons get up to some really silly stuff. You must have met those two on the path here; ever since they came here they’ve really brightened the moods of all of the monsters around here.”

“So… how did this town get started?” A curious Pinkie had become interested in how Snowdin came to be.

“A long time ago, the monsters lived in the ‘Home Ruins’ back there through the forest you came through. Long story short, we decided to leave the ruins and head for the end of the caverns and we also dug out a lot of space to plant trees down here for extra oxygen. If you’re wondering about all the snow, it falls through some cracks leading to the surface through the barrier that keeps us all trapped down here. Along the way some of us fuzzier folk decided that we liked the cold and set up a town. You can see the results outside. From the way you’re friend carried you into town, you didn’t get any time to actually see anything yet.”

“So how has life been here for you and you’re family Carol?” The queen did need to know the state of her subjects and what Toriel was seeing was of interest to her.

“It’s a little claustrophobic for my sister with how small this town is, but I think everyone here is getting by day to day alright enough. We all hope for freedom, but we’re not willing to harm any innocent souls to achieve it. All we can really do is hope that it is coming soon.” Carol leaned over and rubbed her child’s ears. “We have day to day struggles, but we’re making the best of what we have.”

“Yet, my ex husband is willing to harm people to achieve a goal that could have been achieved in a peaceful manner. He slaughtered six innocents for their souls before their time, when he could have waited for just one of them to peacefully pass on… ” It was why Toriel divorced her husband. She didn’t mind it so much when he was fighting in a war, but to do so during a time of peace when those six souls refused to fight back. It had broken her heart and she decided to move on.

“What do you mean? Wait… you’re… Queen Toriel!” The sassy Betty looked sorrowful for Toriel.

“To free all of us monsters from the Underworld, all it would have taken was the power of a single soul along with several other willing ones that only needed to be naturally on their deathbeds and willing to lend aid. There was no need to commit such horrid violence.” The goat lady broke down somewhat, she had tears in her eyes and she found Pinkie hugging her side. She then started to spill something had thought of a long while ago after the previous child had passed through her domain. “A single ‘willing’ soul would have been enough to get a single monster through the barrier to find enough souls that didn’t hate us and would actually help us; we could have been free a long time ago. My son managed to do it, but he perished upon his return with a bunch of golden flowers. I find the wholesale slaughter and hunting of children to be abhorrent! Not to mention all those horrible experiments… I hope my ex didn’t hire that scientist back on. I didn’t know her very well, but what my ex had that scientist doing was so very wrong.”

“Mommy, what is the sad ‘goat mom’ talking about?” Tina looked on at Toriel with a sad confusion as she couldn’t understand what she was talking about.

“It’s nothing for you to worry about my little sugar bun.” As Carol comforted the child she looked to her sister who stared back with a saddened expression before they both gave Toriel understanding expressions. Her ex did have a lot to answer for if her words were the truth. “Please don’t talk about such disheartening thing your majesty, I and Betty are sorry to have upset you.”

“I find it is I who must apologize for bringing dark subjects to the table and we were having such a wonderful breakfast too.” Toriel looked down at her plated and started to eat in silence as Pinkie pressed up against her side having sidled up next to her.

“Well at least the music sounds somewhat nice eve if it is rather somber, it fits the mood at least.” The rest of breakfast went rather well with Pinkie being asked questions about who and what she was, she answered them and slowly brought the mood back around to a much brighter tone. She didn’t move away from Toriel, who occasionally glanced at her with thankful eyes.

-

Walking out the door of the inn after giving instructions to save some food for Gyftrot, the two travelers moved out of the building to see the quaint little town.

“I don’t think any monsters will attack you while we are here Pinkie, we should take this time to relax.” Her green robe made Toriel look highly festive, but her mood couldn’t have been any more low.

“Tori… knock knock.” Pinkie wanted Toriel to smile again and she was going to bring her mood up no matter what it took. Toriel stood there silently for a minute looking at the decorated tree ahead of them. There were a lot of rabbit people around, a few bears here and there and even a few strange monsters.

“Who’s there?” Toriel dully asked as she stared at the friendly townsfolk going about their lives.

“I love.” Pinkie answered in surreptitiously fast manner.

“I love who?” After a moment to let it sink in as to what it sounded like, Toriel blushed when Pinkie’s response came back loud and clear.

“I love you too, how about we go on a date? I hear there’s a nice restaurant in town we could go to later.” A smiling Pinkie was a rather infectious thing, especially when she was wearing that cute scarf Toriel made for her and the braids just added to her happy appearance.

“Are you trying to get me into the spirit of things by flirting with me using jokes?” As she said it, Toriel had a rather sweet smile on her face.

“Why would I want you to get your spirit into things, I like it right where it is in your body!” Pinkie’s bold declaration caused the goat lady to snort and cover her mouth as she broke out into a fit of giggles. The goofy smile on the ponies face broadened at successfully striking down the bad mood her friend was in. “Hey Tori, knock knock.”

“Who’s there?” If there was one thing Toriel loved, it was these kinds of jokes and Pinkie had a million of them.

“Little old lady.” Pinkie stopped to inspect a sign next to an igloo that talked about trying the under snow tunnels. It was quite a curious thing to her as it would still be walking to the other side of town, only just through a tunnel.

“Little old lady who?” Every time Pinkie told jokes, Toriel just couldn’t keep a frown on her face.

“Hey, I didn’t know you could yodel!” It was another fresh round of giggles and a broader smile on Pinkie’s favorite anthropomorphic goat.

“That lady over there… something about her disturbs me.” A rabbit in a grey shirt and blue pants muttered and this attracted the pony’s attention to what he was looking at.

Pinkie was taking lead on exploring the town and Toriel stayed quiet as she took in the wonder on Pinkie’s face at all the sight of the tree with the presents under it. They went over to a white furred bipedal female rabbit that had a smaller more normal looking rabbit on a leash.

“Hello there, isn’t my little Cinnamon just the cutest?” The rabbit lady squatted down and started to pet the rabbit.

“Um… is that a… no I’m not going to question it.” Pinkie was about to asked if the little rabbit was a Cinnamon Bun, but decided to avoid the obvious pun.

“It’s my little brother, is it strange that I keep him on a leash?” The rabbit lady saw the unusual looks on Pinkie and Toriel’s faces.

“Just a tiny bit, though I can see he has ADD. So it makes about as much sense as anything else in the Underworld.” It was a guess and Toriel wasn’t about to say what she thought about the obvious pun here.

“Yeah, my little brother is hard to keep under control at times. He’s really quite fast and all over the place.” With that said by the strange rabbit lady, the two decided to move on.

The two moved on towards the bear arranging presents under what Pinkie would have termed as a Hearth’s Warming tree. She moved up to the grey bear in some kind of suit and gave him an inquisitorial look.

“Well I see we got some newcomers to town. If you’re wondering about this tree, some awful teens tormented a local monster by decorating its tree like horns. It was as if things weren’t bad enough for the guy with The Jerry following him around, they go and made it worse for the poor fellow.” The bear shook his head as he placed a present down. “We started giving that monster presents to make him feel better. Now it’s tradition to put presents underneath a decorated tree for loved ones at certain times of a year. I guess it was a good thing those teens tormented that monster? I wouldn’t know, haven’t seen him in a while.”

“So you know Gyftrot, he says he dislikes some of the locals in this town because they abused him.” At least Pinkie knew he was willing to forgive them for it.

“Yeah, we’re actually quite sorry about that. Is he here?” The bear looked hopeful. “I wanted to talk with him.”

“Sure he’s at the inn getting a lot of sleep; we managed to help him shake off The Jerry.” Toriel ducked her head in a sad manner about how she had acted at the time; Pinkie gave her a friendly smile making her feel better about it.

“Thank you, I wanted to meet him personally and tell him how sorry we are about he keeps getting treated around here.” The bear continued to arrange the presents under the tree. “I’ll go after I’m done arranging the presents.”

Moving onwards slightly past the tree Pinkie and Toriel came upon a smiling lizard monster with no arms that was of moderate importance to everything that will eventually happen. The absurd situations that will come from it will definitely be fun times, since ‘the rails will thoroughly be jumped at that point’.

“You’re kind of spoiling things for me by telling me how important it’s going to be in the near future you know.” Ignoring the fairly blatant fact that Pinkie could somehow read the future, she walked up to the yellow lizard monster with no arms.

“Yo, hey there, I’m Kid! Welcome to Snowdin!” The bright and cheery Kid stated with enthusiasm, this hermaphroditic monster didn’t let the lack of arms get in the way of being happy. “I wonder if that weird skeleton is an adult or a kid as well. He seems nice for a tall guy, plus he hangs out with Undyne so he has to be cool!”

Turning away from Kid after giving it a nod in acknowledgement, Pinkie and Toriel saw Grillby’s where they saw a brown bear in a red jacket standing outside.

“You know, this town doesn’t have a mayor. If there is ever a problem the skeleton will tell the fish lady about it, though it would be kind of harsh to set loose someone that crazy over such a small thing. That’s politics I guess.” The bear nodded to himself. “Well I’ll leave you two to your date.”

Both Pinkie and Toriel blushed as they hadn’t exactly stated that they were dating, they weren’t denying their closeness however. They looked to each other and the restaurant.

“So… should we come back later after checking out the rest of the town? You know… to have a meal together just you and me?” The two started becoming painfully shy around each other and Pinkie gave Toriel her hoof as they continued on their way past the restaurant. They were definitely coming back to it.

Author's Note:

If you aren't aware of it, Betty, Carol and Tina are a stealth pun. Now it's no longer stealthy.

Fixed a few minor things last chapter mostly surrounding Pilaf getting into his armor, nothing big. Also my rock was flooded on Christmas, what did I do to deserve that? The smell is quite horrible and the dehumidifier is loud.