• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 3,892 Views, 159 Comments

Underworld Frisk - Darkonshadows



Pinkie fell to these monsters, now she has to dance with her heart to save them and herself.

  • ...
15
 159
 3,892

40 - Final Pie Prance

Asgore’s hands were still clutching at his tenders when he was entrapped by large powerful vines. He figured he would challenge Pinkie and then… well he hadn’t really thought that far ahead. He wasn’t about to kill Pinkie though. He looked over to Toriel and a strained smile came to his face, she was as beautiful as he remembered.

“You know despite what’s currently happening Toriel, I’m still really glad to see you. That’s like what, the four hundredth and fifty third time you’re foot has been between my legs?” Asgore didn’t have a clue why he thought that was a good thing, but then again Toriel always continued to impress him with how hard she could manage to kick him.

“I will admit that a part of me does miss you too… but I don’t think we’ll ever go back to having anything romantic to do with each other. Even provided we survive this encounter with whatever this flower monster is.” It was the tone that Toriel spoke in that hurt Asgore more than the kick had, in some parts she was glad to see her big lug Fluffy Buns was doing okay despite having personally dug her foot into him once again. She wasn’t exactly very friendly to him during her pregnancy with Asriel, her mood swings during that period were said to have been quite dangerous and somewhat legendary among monsters. “I’m surprised you could keep count of how many times my foot has made contact between your legs.”

“Yes, but it usually didn’t involve fire unlike this time. Sometimes it was a happy foot instead of a bad one.” The high pitched Asgore chuckled admirably despite himself. “I’m also sad to agree that whatever romance we had is dead by our actions, of which I can be blamed for.”

“Oh no the blame doesn’t fall squarely on you, I’m somewhat to blame for a lot of things that happened as well.” Releasing her own slightly bitter laugh Toriel looked to Pinkie who looked to be at the ready for a confrontation.

“Can you two please be quiet, I’m trying to mentally prepare myself for an evil monologue and I was building dramatic tension with the silence!” To the two captured royals Flowey seemed to be adorably childish for such an evil flower and they just couldn’t put their minds on why it was so cute to them. “Now to start my monologue, ahem…”

Flowey went to open his mouth only for Alphys to open hers first and she spoke rather fast, even Pinkie Pie was a little surprised how fast she blurt it out.

“It all started when you, Asriel, were still holding onto Chara’s soul tightly and died over the flowers. We still had monsters that were sickly and others that were dying so Asgore had me look into Wing-Ding’s determination extractor after the accident took his life. As a test for the first bit of determination extracted, I injected one of the flowers and this is the end result. Said flower had Chara's soul which would of course cause it to help the other sou, Asriel's, persist after death and with Asriel’s essence fused into the life of the flower, it twisted into a horrible amalgamate in a manner like what happened to all the other monsters I’ve ever injected the stuff with. I never knew what happened to that flower until now. So now he’s a cruelly twisted monster with both the souls of a human and monster horrifically combined that’s driving them to complete insanity!” After that Alphys blinked at herself, did she really just state Flowey’s monologue for him before he himself could and had she really figured this all out so quickly? She saw that Flowey was just staring at her flatly gritting his flowery teeth. “Oh and I guess he has a hatred for humans a mile wide given Chara hates his own kind, made all that much worse for ending his beloved brother’s life and leading to their current situation among all the other reasons he possibly has. He even probably wanted to kill them off by having Asriel take his soul to get revenge on them originally. He didn’t count on Asriel being as kind hearted as his mother or morally innocent unlike he was. Considering he poisoned himself to death in a ridiculous ploy, Chara really couldn’t let go of his anger towards his own kind and died giving his soul to his brother Asriel and told him to go get some flowers from his village. Incidentally this doomed Asriel too and further increased the madness of what we see before us.”

“Which all of course happened on Asgore’s watch no less and given that he ordered the experiments into determination I’m not exactly surprised to see both my sons are now an evil flower. Sure, because why not? My only question is this, could the flower amalgamate be considered undead or reborn? I ask mostly out of curiosity because it sounds like you created a lich with science.” An aggravated Toriel finished frostily for Alphys while looking to the flower sadly. “So… how is this not your fault Asgore?”

“Well… okay I’ll admit that some of my decisions leading to the current situation weren’t the brightest, but we can all agree that at least I’m a nice guy that tries to be friends with my people right?” No one countered Asgore on being a nice guy so he smiled to himself; he had a fair point as he was a generally nice guy. “In any case I accept responsibility for most of this situation.”

“Yes, you’re nice to monsters and you have a nice body and I might admittedly tap that again, but not as lovers and probably out of pity. Just know I’m going friend zone you so hard that the chance of that happening will be highly unlikely. I would also like to state that you suck as a leader.” Rolling her eyes Toriel turned back to Flowey. “Sorry I couldn’t protect you from becoming what you are now.”

“Wow, that’s really messed up on a number of levels and here I thought Ponyville was bad where Hue Jelly was his own grandpa through archaic marriage practices.” Tilting her head while shoveling popcorn into her mouth with a hoof, Pinkie sat staring at Flowey who she now knew to be two of Toriel’s sons merged together into an unholy abomination in the form of a creepy flower with a sadistic laugh. The pink pony was looking at him sadly; at least she knew there was a light under that dark smiling flower that was beginning to laugh hysterically that seemed to be born of anger more than madness.

“Oh, come on! You guys are bunch of butts! I was going to go on a long drawn out monologue and here you all are ruining everything! Do you know how long I’ve waited for this moment?” Flowey crossed his two green leaves and glared at all his prisoners while squeezing them tightly for a moment with the entrapping vines. He received grunts of pain from them that made him smile.

“Yep that’s definitely our son in there alright; he sounds just like you Toriel.” It was a bit bitter to take in, but Asgore guessed he was okay with his sons being an evil flower. “Besides I know I’m a butt, a rather fluffy one at that.”

“Yep that sounds just like me when I get cranky, except there’s usually more fire involved. I guess our son would have been great with plant related magic, he always did like gardening. Had I been given the chance to actually teach him anything, he probably would have learned magic related to plants or healing.” Staring off into space with misty eyes, Toriel gave off a wistful smile. She at least knew that her son was in there somewhere and it warmed her heart slightly. Normally she would be mentally traumatized, but at this point she was used to this kind of thing by now and she was tired of crying about it. “Well at least I can see my son is living the dream at least, you’re quite adorable as a flower even if it is under trying circumstances. Also you should not be checking out your mother’s posterior young man!”

“Mom, I’m a boy, I’m not supposed to be adorable! I’m supposed to be a big scary monster, also handsome and stuff… even if I really do like flowers!” Flowey stopped for a moment and then covered his mouth with his leaves in wide eyed shock and saw Toriel smile at him sweetly. Did he just really say that? He shivered at the loving smile he so wanted just stretch out to and hug, the words ‘Goat Mom’ echoed in his head thunderously at the sight. “Look we’re getting way off track here, I’m evil now and I’m going to carry out my goals of destroying all the humans! First I’ll just have to steal all the power of every single monster in the Underworld!”

“So you’ll take even The Jerry?” Pinkie asked to see what his response would be; so far all he did was grow big vines to bind up every monster in this area next to the barrier. It seemed as if Red was off in her little world and having a panic attack that was likely related to whatever Muffet did to her, which is probably why she didn’t react to being squeezed slightly by the large entangling vine. “Speaking of which, where is The Jerry? I haven’t seen or heard of him since the party, all the monsters were having so much fun they didn’t even notice he was there.”

“I’ll steal the power of ‘almost’ every single monster in the Underworld!” He had been about to say yes, but Flowey retracted his statement immediately upon paling at the thought of having The Jerry’s power inside of him. It positively made his photosynthetic flesh crawl with horror to think of it. He would acknowledge the fact that he was insane, but even he wasn’t nearly that insane or stupid. “There’s nothing any of you can do to stop me!”

“Okay.” Everyone said in simple acceptance, even Red in her monotone voice rang through loud and clear.

“Wait, really? You’re just seriously going to just let me do this and you’re not going to attack me to try and stop this?” Flowey didn’t seem particularly in to it anymore, but he started charging up his power anyway and the souls floating around him started growing brightly.

“Someone will eventually defeat you, but I’m banking on Pinkie to do it. Anyone want to gamble on it?” Toriel asked sweetly with a bright friendly smile.

“No.” Even Flowey joined the chorus that sounded out that sentiment, nobody wanted to bet against Toriel.

“Well excuse me then for trying to lighten the mood, okay go ahead Chariel.” Toriel hoped Pinkie could handle whatever her little flower was about to do, she believed in the dancing cheer spreading pony.

“Can you call me by my name, that’s Flowey Chariel Dreemurr to you mom! Wait, did I just accept that… ergh…” Flowey had accepted Chariel so easily and gained a constipated look on his face. “You know, before that, why did you name me after yourselves? I’ve always wanted to know, why is my name a mixture of Asgore and Toriel?”

“Asgore named you using parts of our names. If you want to be upset with anyone my little flower, then please be upset with your father for being unoriginal and incapable of naming things. That should have been my fifteenth clue to never let him name anything, ever.” Toriel was moved closer to Asgore and she gave Flowey a questioning look.

“Can I make a request that you kick him mom, you know before I become an all powerful monster bent on destroying everything in my path? That would include you as well, no hard feelings mind you, evil flower and all.” A high pitched yelp was music to Flowey’s petals and he smiled happily. “Thanks mommy!”

“You’re not upset that she hit you with a fireball? You know, back when I first met you?” It seemed a little odd to Pinkie that Flowey was getting along with Toriel so easily. “I’m also wondering how you can treat your father like that.”

“Daddy’s an idiot, but he’s our idiot even if mommy doesn’t like him very much anymore and I was feeling a bit vindictive. Mom may have hit me with a fireball, but I forgave her for that because she can still love an evil being like me. That and she didn’t know it was me at the time so she has a good excuse. Now to rip the power out of every monster in the Underworld, yes even you mom! I’m not holding back on you just because I want you to tuck me in to the dirt and water me!” After a moment, all of Flowey’s petals turned bright pink in embarrassment. He followed that up by becoming angry, the glow around him started to become brighter. “I will become all powerful, so no distractions this time!”

“Distracting who’s being distracting? Not me.” Toriel was having fun teasing her poor little flower even if he was dedicated to this course of destruction, she couldn’t find the fear in herself to be scared anymore.

“Who me, couldn’t be?” Pinkie said putting a hoof to her chest looking coyly at Toriel.

“What’s a distraction? Is it like a hospital for healthy people?” It was apparent that Asgore was being dumb on purpose this time. “They must have some nice room service. Hey, wait a minute, I’m single! I can look at the nurses all I want and Toriel can’t punish me for it.”

“Like hell I can’t!” Declared Toriel, it was mostly out of reaction more than any less than existent hidden feelings.

“We really have no idea what you’re talking about, we’re having a rather pleasant conversation here I’d think.” Smiling brightly was Alphys, was completely calm despite being entangled in the ‘vines of ludicrous danger’. She didn’t mind the entrapment as it reminded her of some anime she loves to watch, plus she might just a have a few odd kinks from watching too much Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. “Sorry about your current state of existence by the way, yeah that’s my bad on top of Asgore telling me to do it. This is just hindsight knocking on my door.”

“I could be a distraction!” The snow in the jar proudly proclaimed quite loudly distracting everyone.

“I haven’t said a word this entire time, mostly because I’ve been mentally traumatized by an eight limbed psychotic pink pony fanatic and being captured like this is causing me to mentally shut down on a number of levels so any chance of becoming a distraction would be completely impossible for me. The horror, that horrible five eyed horror.” Even Red was getting in on the act with her flat tone of voice. “I am seriously in need of psychiatric help.”

“To be fair we are all in need of it.” That earned a bit of surprise as it was Asgore who acknowledged it as a clear and proven fact. “Goodness knows our little Chariel is going to need it after this.”

“Not me, I come from a nut bar family. We really like our granola!” With a broad smile Pinkie managed to get a few laughs out of everyone.

“Okay enough talking idiots, no more distractions from you, no more funny oatmeal jokes from the pony who never seems to run out of them and more of doing the power stealing thing now!” The six human souls went into Flowey and a bright light started erupting from him blinding Pinkie and everyone else in the room.

The light flowed from the castle and expanded throughout the city where a little human girl, holding a recognizable content Froggit in her arms, frowned at the sight expanding towards them. The light filtered through the Hot Lands where several flaming monsters, airplanes and madcap wizards were engulfed. The blinding wall passed through Waterfall engulfing a suddenly alert looking ghost that had been heading towards the hot lands, then on to Snowdin and further still. All the way to the Home ruins which were blanketed by this power and many things fell to silence.

-

Pinkie opened her eyes and saw before her a rather handsome floating teenage male goat that sparkled slightly like a vampire pony from a horribly written novel that even Twilight Sparkle absolutely hated and on top of that he had creepy looking dark eyes. His body was positively pulsing with power as he floated there and he had a demented grin on his face. He was wearing a slightly different version of what looked like his mothers robe.

“Time to start making everyone feel my suffering, in turn I’ll make you suffer.” Once Asriel finished speaking the world started warping wildly around them and there were so many colors and weird twisting flowing light everywhere in the void, it was a kaleidoscope of madness. “I was tired of being a flower, I’m back now and this spells your doom you stupid pony. I’m going to win here since you don’t have the power of saving. There isn’t a thing you can stop me, for I’ve become all powerful!”

Pinkie looked to her flank and saw that her cutie mark had returned in full force, yet her hair was still flat. She looked to Asriel and wondered what he was going to do now and prepared her shovel for anything. He quickly generated two swords and flew forward to slash at her, he did it without warning and she deflected or blocked his simplistic swings in a rhythm of left and right. After he backed off Pinkie’s legs holding her shovel felt like noodles, he was hitting as hard as Asgore had been only without the raw muscle required to do so and there was no skill in his swings.

“Wait! Are my legs like macaroni or spaghetti? I like me some cheese and spinach stuffed ravioli for dinner too. Also aren’t you going to pull my soul out or start playing music?” This was beginning to become very different than what Pinkie was used to when it came to being assaulted, even Sans had music accompanying his assault on her even while he was possessed.

“Hmmm let me think… no. I’m going to have so much fun with you; do you really think you have the power to stand up to me? You’re an idiot to think you can stand up to my power!” Asriel held out his hands and they started glowing in all kinds of colors before he launched them forward where it generated huge stars falling from the sky that seemed familiar to what Toriel had once done. “Who are you even talking to? There’s no one here, but us!”

The multiple colorful star shaped meteors struck the ground and exploded to create hundreds of soul searing bullets that flew in every direction, Pinkie was hard pressed to dodge them all and some struck her painfully. At the end of the barrage a giant star flashing all colors of the rainbows created a huge explosion and Pinkie launched herself away from it using her shovel to avoid the blast and subsequent wave of bullets.

What Asriel did next caused Pinkie to freeze in shock when his hands lit like Toriel’s always did when she was using fire magic. Speaking of which, the pony couldn’t see Toriel anywhere around here as waves of flames launched themselves from Asriel’s hands.

Pinkie dodged the first part of the incoming wave of fire and quickly leapt sideways through the empty spots that appeared in the flames, she continued to move until the attack petered out. She stood at the ready for whatever Asriel would do next with her shovel held pointed at him; she could feel something inside of herself holding her back from attacking him.

What came next was Pinkie’s tail twitching, the fur along her neck started standing on end as Asriel held his hands high in the air. She was soon instinctively dodging blasts of colorful lightning falling from above with incredible speed that surprised Asriel as she had become hard to track with the high speed magical blasts narrowly missing her as they tracked her blurring form. Dodging the colorful lightning barrage had the poor pony gasping for air slightly when it finally ended.

“Look, can we talk about this?” Catching her breath, Pinkie watched as Asriel conjured a large cannon that he hefted at her with his left hand and shoulder. Several laser sights appeared and one of them was pointing directly at the equine. “Gee, I guess not.”

“Spread gun mother…” Asriel was about to continue only for Pinkie to stop him.

“Hey, I never touched or did anything inappropriately with your mother! Aside from the naked cuddling and maybe a loving or tonsil exploring kiss every now and then, we’ve never had sex.” Why the accusation alone that Pinkie wasn’t a proper mare friend to Toriel upset her.

“I was going to say ‘spread gun mother hugger’! Why? What did you think I was going to say and what in the heck is sex?” If anything the powered up Asriel looked horribly confused by her words and somewhat curious, considering he was around six to eight when he died it made sense that he had no idea what these things were despite existing as a flower for a while. He’s never actually had an education and he was only doing things that he thought were cool with all the power he had at his disposal.

“Go back to trying to kill me; it’s much simpler and better than me trying to give you The Talk.” In answer to this statement, Pinkie was suddenly dodging between three to four streams of continuously spraying bullets. She moved to the left and right swiftly and even deflected a few bullets using Laughter’s Resolve as a shield.

“Fine, I don’t care about whatever The Talk or sex is anyway!” With a twirl of the deadly cannon it opened wider and Asriel started holding down the trigger on his weapon which built up a powerful rainbow of colors in the barrel. When he released the trigger a huge rainbow colored beam spewed forth from the end of his weapon.

Having seen him charge up for the attack Pinkie reached behind her and pulled out a two wheeled blue cannon and the positioned it so that the rainbow beam flew down into the barrel of the cannon. Hopping onto the cannon and straddling it lovingly for a few seconds, Pinkie gave a bright cheerful grin as she reached back with her right hoof and gave a strong tug to the bit of rope back there.

“What! Where in the world did that cannon…” The blast knocked Asriel onto his back where he was promptly covered in what had come out of Pinkie’s infamous party cannon. It wasn’t the rainbow blast that went into it; no instead he was now covered in copious amounts of warm fluffy cake batter. “Come from.”

“Oh my goodness, my party cannon! It’s been so long since I’ve felt my pocket space! But wait… cake batter? Then where are my streamers, confetti and balloons?” Tilting her head and trying to concentrate on why exactly her cannon had fired mostly cooked cake batter instead of its usual load along with the accompanying noise Pinkie loved. She quickly chose to put away the cannon as she didn’t want it to be damaged by the empowered tantrum throwing child in the body of a teenager. “Oh right, that’s a definite whoops. I wonder if the cakes found my party supplies in the oven again.”

-

Mr. Cake had opened the oven hundreds of times and he was still wary of doing so. He knew Pinkie hadn’t been around for a while, but the stallion still couldn’t help his cautiousness. When he went to open the oven this time it exploded in a shower of confetti, balloons and a familiar squeaking noise. He fell over onto his back in shock because of it.

He shivered not even knowing how that stuff had gotten in there, Pinkie still hadn’t been found wherever she ended up and it was like she was still in Sugar Cube Corner even though she couldn’t have possibly misplaced her party supplies in the oven again. Which begged the question, where did the several gallons of cake batter he just poured into the pans and put in the oven go? The pans were still there at least.

“I guess Pinkie is doing fine wherever she is.” Mrs. Cake just poured a second batch of batter into the pans and shoved them back into the oven. “Hurry up dear, we’ve got hungry pastry loving ponies out front and I’m not really supposed to be doing any heavy lifting you know, also can you get me some chocolate covered pickles?”

-

Pinkie barely reacted in time to deflect the sword that came at her head from the left, she blocked to the right knocking the other sword away with the edge of the shovel and both swords swung forward and she leapt backwards and weaved her body between the magically enhanced sparks that shot off both of the swords.

The pink pony couldn’t understand why Asriel was so angry, she’d love to be covered in cake batter and he was personally lucky to experience the opportunity. Maybe it was the fact that he got shot with a party cannon load of warm tasty cake batter, some of which she scooped up with her shovel to flick into her own mouth and it tasted like home. The shovel hadn’t taken any damage from deflecting the swords and it had the equine curious as to what it was made of when the magically created blades couldn’t damage it, especially with the force it was being hit with.

“I might have the shovel I’ve always been wanting since forever… unfortunately circumstances are really trying to make me break it. Please, hold together.” Pinkie really had her heart set on this one since it was made with her colors and cutie mark on it. She stabbed the shovel into the ground and launched herself over several rainbow beams being shot at her by Asriel.

Asriel growled and started blasting the colorful lightning at her as she flipped and bounced her way around used the field of cake batter. She was utilizing her shovel as an extremely powerful pogo stick that had her evading his attacks with ease and she could have attacked him, yet she continued to only evade.

Pinkie knew something was off with her, she had a right to defend herself yet it would feel wrong to her to strike out at a child and Asriel was definitively recognized as Toriel’s child, albeit crazy with evil, twisted with the soul of a human and lots of magical power behind him. In fact Pinkie didn’t think she had it in herself to harm a child, even one as angry as this one was and was more worried about him hurting himself with all the power he was spewing at her.

“That darn shovel, how are you even using it like that?” Asriel pulled out his spread gun cannon and fired hundreds of shots trying to even wing Pinkie as she blurred through the air rapidly flipping and spinning, it got to the point where she started giggling and her hair started puffing up.

Deciding to stop firing for a moment, Asriel twirled his gun he charged his rainbow shot and took careful aim. The pink little ball of sugar loaded excitement from consuming a shovel full of cake batter was being really hard to keep his aim on. The pony was bouncing around too fast and could practically change directions on a dime the second she hit the ground.

Asriel’s eyes narrowed at the fast moving blur and with a single twitch of his left eye, her fired a rainbow beam and hit the shovel in Pinkie’s grip. The beam knocked it away from her, but on the bright side of things the shovel came out of the attack completely unscathed. Now if only it wasn’t knocked a good fifty feet away from the hooves that needed it. Asriel quickly launched a wave of fire to surround the pink pony that flopped into the cake batter, started to boil around her from the heat.

Her body screaming in protest from the boiling cake batter, Pinkie tried to get up and shake the burning cake batter off of herself only to be struck by multiple bolts of colorful lighting that started driving the color from her body with each successive hit until she was struck almost completely gray by a huge thundering bolt of lightning that blew out the flames around her. Sure she could predict what was to come at her with her Pinkie Sense, but it was up to her to dodge the attacks personally.

“I… never thought… I’d go this way… baked into a cake.” Pinkie let off a few pained giggles, her soul could be seen dully thumping from within her body. “It’s kind of funny… you blew out the candle… with a lightning bolt.”

“I don’t know what your laughing about It’s time I ended this farce, I haven’t even been using the full extent of my power against you and you refused to put up a fight to entertain me. I will now erase your very existence!” Asriel started to glow black and his head started to increase in size and a vortex started up from his mouth trying to drag Pinkie into it.

In this case Pinkie was lucky that cake batter fired from her cannon as the suction took all the heat out of the cake batter causing it to solidify and hold her to the ground. It wouldn’t be long before she got pulled in though, the edges of the batter were breaking away and being sucked into the black void along with several strange box shaped things. All those soul damaging shocks had Pinkie laid out almost incapable of anything, she only had on good hoof and it was her right one, her chest and head were the only other parts of her that were still pink.

Pinkie looked around trying to find something to hold on to and saw her shovel flying towards her; she reached out with her hoof and managed to catch it by the shaft. With a quick jerk she slammed the shovel blade down deep into the cake batter and the ground below it, it was just in time as the cake batter started ripping away from her body. She held on for dear life as the pull on most of her lifeless grey body put a lot of strain on her one limb. Once the attack died down Asriel had transformed and gained a dark angelic appearance.

“This is my final form; you will be the only one in the underworld to ever see it.” His hands held out and blasted several little beams of energy that curved into the pony’s leg still gripping the shovel with all its strength and it went limp from the next several impacts. One last blast of magical missiles and Pinkie gave out a whimper as her head was struck and she turned entirely gray

“Hah, finally, now to break this barrier and I will destroy everything!” Asriel turned around and was about to attack the barrier, he stopped when he heard the sound of something striking the floor. He turned back and around and saw Pinkie struggling to her hooves. “Impossible! You shouldn’t even be able to stand after that.”

“I’m… not…. done playing yet.” Pinkie’s gray limbs were wobbly as they gripped on the shovel and she tried to push herself into a standing position, the best she could manage was leaning on the undamaged shovel which easily supported her weight. There was only one color on Pinkie Pie’s entire body that wasn’t gray, her bright blue eyes. “I made a Pinkie Promise… one was that I promised to help you.”

“You did help me. You distracted dad and allowed me access to those human souls, so why are you still holding on? I’ve become all powerful thanks to you; you know no one’s coming to rescue you so give in and let me win.” The madness in Asriel’s eyes was clear and he brought both his hands before him. “Let me win and die!”

The wide rainbow beam spewing forth from Asriel’s hands engulfed Pinkie who started screaming in pain, even then Pinkie held on to the shovel tightly and stayed standing. After Asriel let off of his attack he saw that Pinkie’s eyes were still filled with color despite the rest of her being completely gray, she was far grayer than even her sister Marble Pie was.

“Why won’t you die, what exactly is making you hold on to your pitiful existence?” Even with all of his power Asriel was having a little problem believing Pinkie was still alive despite that attack. That even as she took shuddering gasping breaths, she held onto the shovel and kept herself upright in the face of his power.

“I promised myself that... I’d see all my other friends again.” She was a cringing battered mess and her breathing was something beyond labored, but Pinkie could say she was still able to laugh and she still giggled to herself despite the pain. “I still have the power of friendship.”

"I suppose this supposed power is going to magically pull a coin from behind one of my floppy ears, well is it going to do that? I don’t see what your even laughing about, you’re about to perish and then your promises will mean absolutely nothing.” Gathering energy for another wide rainbow blast Asriel looked down upon the pained giggling pony. “Where has your power gotten you now?”

As the wide rainbow beam unleashed Pinkie kept a smile on her face and a laugh in her heart, a figure jumped in front of her and stood in the path of the beam. It wasn’t a comical skeleton, it wasn’t a nerdy lizard, it wasn’t a strong blue fish girl, it wasn’t a fanatical spider that would put Pinkie before all else in her madness, it wasn’t a loving goat mother, it wasn’t a poor downtrodden king and it wasn’t any of them.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me!” Angrily yelling these words was a completely flummoxed Asriel. He looked at the figure standing in front of Pinkie; he put a lot of effort into that attack to kill Pinkie and despite taking every inch of the blast by standing in front of Pinkie. The thing standing before him looked completely unharmed by all the power he put into it, it was mocking him and what he was capable of by surviving the attack without trying. “How can you possibly be saved in the nick of time twice in one day?”

The figure had the gall to smile disarmingly at Asriel without an ounce of fear.

Author's Note:

Blind fired this chapter, too tired, write the final confrontation until next chapter. If I need to fix something, tell me about it. I'm sure there's a lot to fix or polish.

I've been out having some goods times and I've been a bit lazy, my family member is still recovering from surgery and is completely fine. I hope to finish this story before my birthday on the thirteenth or I'll finish it on the day of, I would need to put more effort into it considering I'm only about two chapters off.

Hope everyone had a good time, I was celebrating explosion day.

Before you say anything it's not Frisk.