• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 3,892 Views, 159 Comments

Underworld Frisk - Darkonshadows



Pinkie fell to these monsters, now she has to dance with her heart to save them and herself.

  • ...
15
 159
 3,892

15 - Tem Swamp Pirates

“Come on we have to find a boat or at least find someone to assist us in rescuing Pinkie Pie!” As Toriel ran forward, she couldn’t help but worry as to what the pirates could be doing with Pinkie Pie this very moment.

Toriel and Gyftrot came to a halt from their rush of continuing onwards while looking for some kind of boat to chase after Pinkie’s pony grabbers with, when a spear lanced into the ground before them in an artful explosion. Toriel’s ears were blown back by the force of the impact the spear caused and she shivered slightly at the sight of a crater before her.

From off to their left they could see the heavily armored figure of Undyne standing amongst the trees.

“Who are you two and what are you doing out here?” The armored Undyne questioned with a narrowed eye glowing beneath her helmet. “I’ve heard rumors that there are some monsters that have been assisting the fugitive soul I’m supposed to capture. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that… would you?”

-

Coming around from being knocked out, Pinkie Pie wouldn’t know this is the end result of spending that week long montage with Toriel. It wasn’t like this was a bad thing; at least her captors were rather productive with the extra week they were given to go stir crazy from being too normal. It was easy to guess that the captors were abnormal beyond belief or were at least trying to be.

Shaking her head Pinkie stood up and looked around, she was in a wooden room and things were swaying gently letting her know that she was likely on a boat. She looked to be deep in some kind of hold on a ship, tied up nearby was a familiar skeleton that noticed her waking up.

“Hey Pinkie, I know it hasn’t been long since I called you and all, I the great Papyrus kind of ran into trouble and was captured! Fear not, for I have a cunning plan to get us out of this!” The Perilous Predicament Papyrus was tied up at the moment by lots of rope around his battle body, given his peaceful nature he didn’t want to damage the rope and most likely he didn’t have an idea for how to get out of the room. “My plan is that you will think of a cunning plan Pinkie!”

“Can you tell me what’s going on or how you even ended up here first?” Oh that was a good question coming from Pinkie Pie; she was unlikely to get this information by just spacing out and staring into the air.

“Well I was just finished calling you and I wasn’t quite on my way home yet when I ran into a crazy little bastard, then more came and they swarmed me with their adorable natures and I was swiftly defeated by how cute they are!” This was The Overly Friendly Papyrus everybody, he’s trying to be a royal guard and we can all hope he’ll succeed some day with that kind heart of his. He’s better off being a royal guard for Toriel, but that’s just popular opinion among several royal guard dogs. “Besides that, they interrupted my plans for excessive spaghetti making! I was going to make a plate so pure that it would have been a taste sensation! Nyeh, I might have actually been awarded something for it!”

“How do you taste things anyway, you don’t have a tongue.” It finally occurred to Pinkie to ask this question now of all times? In the middle of being captured, let it not be said that Pinkie didn’t have her priorities straight.

“Oh, well, I’m a magical skeleton. I assumed you knew the answer to that, because I certainly don’t!” The Great Enigma Papayrus answered with a smile and a bit of uncertainty on his bony face. “Back on topic, we’ve been trapped in this room for the past few hours or at least I have been! You’ve been here for about a few minutes at best, nyeh heh heh!”

“So what are those crazy little er… creatures, I’m not comfortable saying that B word.” Well that was surprising considering Pinkie was okay with everything else so far, including talk of her natural inclinations for emotional and possibly future physical relationship.

“Well…” Papyrus started to say before he was interrupted by the only door to the room slamming open and in walked an adorable creature.

The creature was small; in comparison to the eight foot in height doorway. It was a little ridiculous that creatures like this would even build a ship with taller beings in mind. Anyway the creature was wearing a red and white striped shirt along with a red bandanna on its head where cat ears were sticking of the top of it. Below the cat ears was a set of floppy dog ears jutting out from the bandanna. The creature had a flat face with beady eyes, a small nose and a smiling cat shaped mouth. It also had a mop of well cared for raven hair spilling out from under its bandanna that covered its dog ears slightly. To put it quite frankly, this thing was adorable from the top of its cat ears to the tip of its round tail.

“Ho1, E’m F1R$7 Ma73 TemMiE!” The creature introduced itself with grammar so horrible, it caused a computer somewhere to catch fire and explode. The poor grammar checker on it didn’t want to deal with the incessant cutesy talk every single one of these guys did and this was just the first one we met to actually say anything. At this point we don’t want to deal with the Temmie language, so we’re just going to auto correct everything from the get go. “I swamp pirate, here to drop off this cuddly friend, we will cuddle you into submission and you will then feed us Temmie flakes! Then we let go only to capture again because we think you already have Stockholm syndrome and we love you too! By then the plan for belly rubs will be set off and finally profit!”

We’re not entirely sure if the auto correct is working correctly, but we’ll go with whatever a Temmie happened to be saying under its guidance as completely accurate. As in, let’s hope that the auto correction is not just trying to paraphrase the Temmies and their horrible grammar issues.

Kid was led into the room at gunpoint by two other similar creatures, he didn’t seem very eager to be shot by the pirate dog cats that wielded what appeared to be cork guns.

“Hi we’re Temmie! We go make big scary pink prisoner give up soul now or else force to walk plank, we save life of little pink creature from bigger horrible pink creature! It eating you, we no like four legs like us being eaten by bigger thingy!” The two creatures said in complete unison to Pinkie and Papyrus, these two were only wearing blue shirts and looked a lot like the first Temmie despite walking on their hind legs. They left the first Temmie in the room and closed the door behind them, while First Mate Temmie just stood there vibrating wildly in an adorable manner.

“Yo, hey pink creature, nice to see you again! Isn’t it just awesome that we’ve become captured by crazy little bastard pirates?” Kid had shocked Pinkie with her language.

“I’m sorry I haven’t formally introduced myself, I’m Pinkie Pie and… language mister!” Pinkie tried to sound angry about the kids use of the B word.

“What I didn’t hear anything that was untoward and my ears work supremely well despite me not having any!” At this rate The F-earless Papyrus, Kid and the Temmie might actually drive Pinkie to normalcy by being as crazy as she was supposed to be.

“Tem wants cuddly hugs!” First Mate Temmie leapt at Pinkie and the pony caught the little creature in her hooves, we are now currently acknowledging that Pinkie wasn’t tied up like Papyrus was. “Oh right, First Mate Temmie forgot, First Mate Temmie allergic.”

“Oh, what are you allergic too?” Even as she said this, Pinkie’s brain was overloaded by the adorable nature that was Temmie and she nuzzled and cuddled her. The pony instantly loved this soft feeling cuddle monster that was likely to cause her heart to explode from how adorable it was.

“Tem is allergic to Tem self!” As soon as First Mate Temmie finished saying that she broke out in hives. “Tem feel itchy now, oh no humans also allergic to Tem!”

“I’m a pony, my name’s Pinkie Pie and it’s nice to meet you First Mate Temmie!” After a moment of receiving a blank stare, Pinkie smiled and shrugged. With a thoughtless look on her face, First Mate Temmie just tilted her head to scratch at one of the rashes on her body with a paw while sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth. Pinkie Pie decided to ask her a question since she didn’t seem like she was going to be forthcoming or take in the realization that Pinkie was not a human. “Is there a cure for your hives?”

“First Mate Temmie knows cure, I sleep with you!” The cat dog creature named First Mate Temmie crawled up onto Pinkie’s back, twirled around three times and fell asleep. The hives quickly went away and First Mate Temmie purred in her sleep. “Soft and friendly, First Mate Temmie will love long time.”

“Uh, okay, I want an explanation to these Temmie things here?” Pinkie was trying to force her mind not to think about how cute and adorable they were, it was hard not to focus on that because they were so darn good at it.

“As you heard they are Temmie’s, which in the native monster tongue translates directly into ‘Crazy Little Bastards’! The only thing that can truly be said about them is that they are absolutely adorable and do a lot of crazy things, though no one is more adorable than I the powerful Papyrus! They also somehow manage achieve things that should be completely impossible even for them at times!” Wiggling from his seated tied up position on the floor, The Struggling Papyrus added. “Can you untie me; I don’t want to rip up these ropes they so graciously gifted my magnificence with!”

The door to the room opened again and there was what looked to be another First Mate Temmie who closed the door behind her.

“Hi I’m First Mate Temmie, I’m here to wake up First Mate Temmie and tell Tem self that hives all gone!” With that the Temmie crawled up onto Pinkie’s back and seemingly merged with the other First Mate Temmie who immediately woke up.

“Yay, First Mate Temmie all cured now, more cuddles!” Ignoring First Mate Temmie wrapping her rather stretchy legs around her neck, the pink pony completely ignored the cute strangeness and worked on untying Papyrus.

It wasn’t easy being an earth pony, since hooves were not entirely conducive to untying ropes.

“That was so totally weird wasn’t it Pinkie?” Having taken a position on a nearby barrel, Kid watched as the Temmie started batting at one of Pinkie’s pigtails with a paw. “It’s still so cool though!”

“Eh I’ve done some pretty weird things myself personally Kid.” Pinkie sighed and then groused out as she finished untying Papyrus. “I just happen to be incapable of most of it right now.”

“Thank you Pinkie, I will now stash this coil of spaghetti like rope away into my battle body!” After doing so, The Free Papyrus stood up and turned to Pinkie while striking what he thought was a heroic pose. “So how do we get out of here? If anyone can make it to the surface it would be you Pinkie, because I believe in you to be as grand as me in believing in others who will also believe in you!”

“Can’t you just break the door down with a bone attack?” It seemed like an obvious answer to Pinkie. “Oh and First Mate Temmie, we’re friends, your doomed with friendship now!”

“Goodie, I like have fur friend with you cuddly too! I’m going to sing the doom song now… doom, doom, dooming…” First Mate Temmie seemed to have readily accepted Pinkie’s offer of friendship or at least everyone thinks she has, hard to tell with the strange cutesy attitude.

“I can’t exactly use my bone attacks here; I have to actually be standing on solid ground to summon them and we’re on a boat.” Well that plan was shot down by The Plucky Papyrus.

“So I guess you’ll never make a good pirate then Pappy, I mean if you can’t do the whole skull and cross bones thing.” Pinkie’s comment was responded to by having Papyrus pull his own head off and two bones out of his body where he set them up on a small table nearby that was being lit up by the lantern that filled the room with light. The bones were crossed behind the skeletons head and they looked cool. “Oh that’s a neat trick! Still we have to destroy that door to escape!”

“Yo guys, maybe you should just look at the door. I mean it doesn’t even seem locked. Why do we even need to break it down?” Kid’s statement as to why their direction in destroying the door was horribly flawed was received with two flat stares, one from Pinkie and one from the skeleton reattaching his head. “I don’t even think the door has a lock on it.”

Pony, Skeleton and even First Mate Temmie all started shaking their head sadly at Kid; he just didn’t understand epic storytelling required them to do outrageously overly complicated things. Why the mundane quality of just opening the door and walking out, much less leaving the boat without a fight would ruin everything that went into an epic pirate ship escape scene.

“I the Great Papyrus have something important to tell you Kid! You have no idea what escaping from a pirate ship is all about, so leave things to the professionals for I am a great royal guard… in training.” The Professional Window Breaker Papyrus asked of his positively peppy pink pony pal with a bright skeleton grin. “Are you a professional Pinkie?”

“You know I’m a professional baker.” Pinkie said with an equally bright smile. “Beside everyone knows that when you’re captured by pirates, you have to do an overly elaborate escape from the pirate ship thing! Even the words in the air know and understand that completely.”

“First Mate Temmie best professional First Mate Temmie of Tem Swamp Pirates! We best swamp pirates ever, we even be pirates for whole day already! There still no timber shivering though, we work on it!” First Mate Temmie was proud to be a part of the best pirate group that has ever existed in the swamps and marshlands of the Underworld. It wasn’t all that hard, as they were the only swamp pirates in the Underworld period. “Tem think destroying things in escape is good idea, it gives jobs to repair Tems and help Tem economy.”

“Good enough for me! See, logic dictates that we can’t escape this ship without at least destroying one thing, it’s just not done!”The Destruction Prone Papyrus stopped and looked around. “Hey where are your other friends Pinkie?”

“I think they’re somewhere in the drier portions of the swamp, I hope they’re doing okay. I’m sure we’ll find one another soon enough.” Determination filled Pinkie Pie to rescue that horrific Pinkie Pie suit and escape the ship. “Now let’s figure out how to bust this door down so we can go rescue my suit that everyone seems to hate! Besides, by now I know it for a fact that monsters have an absurd complexity addiction, so we need to come up with the most convoluted idea possible to make sure this door suffers a horrible fate!”

“Tem agree, want help figure out how to explode door too!” First Mate Temmie was completely on board with the captive’s bizarre and entirely needless plot point to destroy a door. She was fishing for belly rubs and they didn’t even notice it yet, victory would soon be Tem!

“Am I the only Monster in the Underworld that is lacking a complexity addiction?” At this point Kid figured if he couldn’t beat them with words, then he may as well join them in the door destruction derby.

“Yes.” Three voices answered in unison as they set about scouring the room looking for a ridiculous manner in which they could remove the door to escape being held captive, even though the door wasn’t locked and the Temmies obviously weren’t actually going to do anything bad to them at all.

-

Spears struck the ground around Toriel as she ran forward and dove straight into the tall grass while breathing heavily. She had to catch her breath; Gyftrot was already cowering in the grass. She quickly quieted her breathing down as she heard the heavy thuds of the armored magical spear chucker thundering towards their hiding spot in the grass.

The looming figure of the heavily armored warrior stalked through the tall grass and was looking about for the ones she was just chasing judging by the movements of her helmet. Undyne was on the prowl and saw movement in the tall grass.

“Ah hah, got you!” Undyne, quick as a viper, lashed out grabbed the being in her right gauntleted hand and lifted a monster triumphantly into the air.

Toriel and Gyftrot stared at the being now being held up by Undyne in horror; they both stood up and ran screaming not caring if they got a spear in back as they were suddenly highly motivated to keep running.

The seemingly powerful armored warrior just stared after them in confusion and then took in what she was holding at the moment. A slow comprehension of horror began to dawn on what was being held in her grasp.

“You suck at catching you’re quarries and talking about your true feelings.” The Jerry snorted noisily in a horrifically annoying manner. It suddenly found itself being thrown as hard as possible towards the nearest pack of Underworld swamp alligators as the captain of the royal guard ran away screaming like a little girl.

Undyne would definitely deny screaming like that later. There was only one thing as undying as Undyne and that was The Jerry.

-

They had run past a table, one that was knocked over in their haste, a mouse hole and a echo flower, they heard a squeak of joy after hearing something shatter against the ground. They weren’t about to stop and look with The Jerry nearby.

They even ran past Sans standing in front of a telescope who gained a worried look as they had passed by without Pinkie Pie. They also ignore the recurring dimensional box of storing, a doorway to the nice cream seller Blue Bunny and an onion monster before they stopped.

“I can’t believe it’s followed us this far!” Gyftrot whimpered at Toriel with tears in his eyes, he thought the nightmare would have ended. The goat lady brought the distraught male deer monster into a warm comforting hug while whispering words of peace and tranquility.

“I know, I’m horrified that it’s managed to follow us too. I feel your pain.” Having studied the current royal guard captain as they were under attack, Toriel was glad that Undyne never thought to use a pull field on her soul. Monsters usually didn’t use the soul pulling fields on each other because they couldn’t. One thing was for sure; Undyne was pretty powerful and had quite a lot of offensive capability. “Calm down my little monster, it’ll be okay. We have to keep moving, because I too now sorely need a hug, mostly from Pinkie.”

“Hey look, there’s the ship… it seems they’ve dropped anchor!” Pointing his hoof to the anchored ship a short distance away beached on the marsh, it seemed to Gyftrot that catching up wasn’t going to be much of an issue now.

“Either that or they crashed by accident or on purpose, hard to tell with them. They always tend to do something to inconvenience themselves, that’s just like the Crazy Little Bastards. If only humans weren’t horribly allergic… wait, is there a possibility that Pinkie could be allergic to them?” The goat lady formerly known as Toriel left behind a dust cloud in the shape of herself, she was running faster than Gyftrot had ever seen her move.

The deer monster just watched as the goat leapt majestically across parts of the marsh along the way. Gyftrot shook his head and started running after Toriel at a more lenient pace than the break your neck on a rock speed Toriel was going at, he had to use the bridges.

“Where’s the fire Gyft, trouble seems like a hot item around Tori and Pink.” Sans had popped in front of Gyftrot to see what was going on, he wanted to play a prank on Pinkie and the answer to his question was a pointing hoof. He turned to see a beached galleon and a familiar white furred figure with horns climbing up the anchor. “Huh, would you look at that. The crazy little guys must be at it again, I wonder what they did to get Tori so panicked.”

“Do you know how Pinkie would react to being touched by a Temmie?” By the time he had finished his sentence Gyftrot was left standing alone. He sighed and galloped for the beached galleon.

-

The situation was not going well in the hold of the ship; Pinkie didn’t know how things just kept getting worse. At the start of this they had just a plain old normal simple wooden door. Now they had a steel door that required a vocal password, two keys, a keycard, a specific whistle only skeletons could hear and a flute that required that the user doesn’t have any skills in playing it whatsoever and this was what was required to open the door now.

“How did we even manage to make it this hard to get through the door?” Pinkie turned to her three partners in crime when it came to making the door more convoluted to get through, instead of actually making a convoluted plan to break the door down.

“Tem no knows, but we achieve! Give belly rubs now?” First Mate Temmie had been hinting at belly rubs with the subtlety of a brick hitting you in the face that you saw coming since you knew the guy who threw it at you.

“Yes, we have made quite a difficult puzzle indeed! Why the complexity of it boggles the mind as to how we even turned wood into steel to begin with! It is an impressive feat of incredibleness, which means no one could possibly…” The Unfinished Statement Papyrus didn’t finish what he was about to say as the door shattered into tiny metal bits leaving an angry Toriel was standing on the other side of the now destroyed door. “Success, we have achieved our rather convoluted goal in making sure the door gets destroyed!”

“See I told you it would work Kid and you doubted us! Now we have to hold an epic escape while fighting off various vicious pirates!” Instead of various vicious pirates like a smiling Pinkie expected, she was swept up into a big grand hug by Toriel. Also there was a bunch of Temmie’s meandering about seeming to not care that the door was destroyed or that the ship had even been boarded by an angry motherly goat lady who liked a pink pony.

“Are you okay Pinkie, are you feeling sick, are you feverish, did you have horrible reaction to any of the Crazy Little Bastards?” Toriel’s affectionate petting and cuddling, that was entirely filled with worry, just made the pony snuggle her head into one of the goat lady’s soft floppy ears.

“I’m fine Tori, but we have to be quick to save my Pinkie Pie suit! They’re going to take its soul or make it walk the plank!” Pinkie ran through the destroyed doorway and stopped and came back when she noticed Toriel just stood there with her arms crossed.

“Pinkie, we’re not going to rescue you’re costume and there’s nothing you can say that will get me to do so.” Or at least that was what Toriel thought until Pinkie hopped up to her and into her arms to whisper into her ear while tickling it with her tongue. “Quick, we have to go save Pinkie’s suit from the dreaded Temmie Swamp Pirates!”

“Yay, we fight with Tem Swamp Pirates… oh wait, I Tem Swamp Pirate… head hurt. I Tem Swamp Pirate, but want to help friend who is to fight with Tem Swamp Pirates?” Yep, First Mate Temmie just realized that she had a conflict of interest and a quandary on her paws. “I know what do; I fight self then become normal First Mate Temmie and then earn belly rubs! Plan proof of fool, mother be proud college education pay off!”

First Mate Temmie started the fight with First Mate Temmie by punching herself with her right paw and then her left paw tried to hold off the right and after that the fight got intense. What followed was the utter destruction of the room that was swiftly evacuated by Kid, The Shocked Papyrus, Pinkie and Toriel. They all stood there outside the recently destroyed door watching as First Mate Temmie beat the crap out of herself.

“Tem bets on First Mate Temmie to win!” A Temmie said walking up to them on all fours wearing a blue sweater.

“Tem takes that bet! First Mate Temmie is definitely going to win! No way will First Mate Temmie lose to First Mate Temmie!” Another Temmie said with legs that were five feet long. After that a bunch of Temmies started gathering and betting on whether or not First Mate Temmie would win in a fight against herself.

Toriel crossed her arms and huffed audibly while tapping her left foot on the ground, they were as crazy as she remembered them being. She was even witness to First Mate Temmie tossing a barrel up into the air with her right paw only for her left paw to force her into the path of the barrel which smashed apart as it came down on the Temmie’s head. Shaking her head, the goat lady was always a bit saddened by how insane the Crazy Little Bastards could be.

“Yay, First Mate Temmie won fight, I get lots of Temmie flakes for Tem friends!” One among the many look alike Temmie’s cheered, the only difference between any of them was their choice of clothing. It appeared that the fight concluded with a battered and bruised First Mate Temmie exiting the room.

“Okay done beating First Mate Temmie up, we go epic escape time now?” First Mate Temmie had bloodied herself in a rather comically painful way, but she still looked adorable despite the swelling bruises.

“Are you okay?” Pinkie asked a little worriedly, it’s not every day one of your friends just goes and beats themselves up. Though First Mate Temmie was a relatively new friend, Pinkie cared about her health the same as she would any other friend.

“Tem fine, after escape Tem get big nap in and then belly rubs!” First Mate Temmie didn’t seem like she was ever going to leave her new pink friend alone until she got what she wanted.

“Well Temmie’s aren’t particularly aggressive so how do you expect to rile them up for an epic escape Pinkie? Also don’t forget you want to save your Pinkie Pie suit, for whatever reason I cannot even begin to comprehend.” Why Toriel was now interested in saving Pinkie Pie’s suit probably wouldn’t come up until later, whatever Pinkie said to get her motivated in rescuing it was definitely on the goats mind though.

“Well we’re going to need some awesome music to play as soon as I’m done saying this statement. First Mate Temmie I will give you belly rubs, however none of us are going to give any other Temmie here a belly rub!” Suddenly there was a subtle change in the goofy air; the mood changed into something darker. Pinkie slowly backed down the corridor with her friends as the mass of Temmies that had been watching First Mate Temmie beat herself up all leaned their heads downwards to cover their eyes with their hair. “Yeah, I think that did it.”

“Did what?” Sans the slippers wearing skeleton asked as he approached, Pinkie looked particularly okay and didn’t seem to be having any allergic reaction to the Temmie sitting on her back.

“Well Sans, Pinkie just stated that none of us would be giving any other Temmies belly rubs aside from that one that just crawled onto her back.” There was a long pause after The Tense Papyrus said that and Sans slowly took in all the shivering Temmies.

“Quarter circle back kick!” Sans yelled with a panicked look on his face and he disappeared in a vibrant flash of energy.

“Temmie no get belly rubs, then Temmie force belly rubs! We work hard to be cute, Tem deserve the rubbing and cuddles!” All the Temmies looked up with red colored eyes and they all pulled out stiff baguettes and cork guns.

“Pinkie… you’re going to get your epic pirate ship escape. I think you just might have killed a few of us in the process, but you’re going to get it.” Kid was the one closest to the stairs leading up to the next floor and he turned and started running.

“Um, can we talk about this?” Pinkie’s ears fell backwards as she backed away, the sharpened stiff baguettes were quite threatening as were the cork guns that had knocked her out previously. She may now be considering the fact that she might have overdone it just a bit. “Hey you up there, prepare the epic escape music!”

“Pinkie… we should run now…” Toriel stated quite clearly through her clenched teeth before turning about face and running for the stairs after Kid as the yowling mad Temmies starting to move forward.

“I’m with her on this, time to get moving!” The Scared Papyrus was also running now.

“Tem Swamp Pirates cutely attack and get belly rubs!” A Temmie yelled, thus the chase was on.

-

Gytrot heard loud noises of cork guns firing from within the ship and sat down to wait outside, it wasn’t moments later that Blue Bunny came on by and stopped to set up shop outside the ship.

“So…” Blue Bunny asked as he pulled out a packet of nice cream. “Want to buy some nice cream?”

“Sure.” Gyftrot pulled out some money and paid for a nice cream, he started eating as he waited for his friends to get off the pirate ship.

“What’s going on? It sounds like something dangerous is going on in there.” Blue Bunny looked up at the ship and saw that all the visible Temmies on deck seemed rather agitated about something.

“Yep, but I’m not going in there after my friends. It sounds like they just did something to make all the Temmies mad.” Gyftrot was welcoming the company of the nice cream salesman, he wasn’t bored nor was he being swarmed by angry cat dogs.

“I heard that was really hard to do, I also heard that they don’t like muscles or flexing because it’s not cute. So I guess they in general dislike things that aren’t cute, they probably love skeletons though.” As he finished speaking Blue Bunny recognized that he had a new customer.

“That they do, I’d like a nice cream please.” Sans got a nice treat for himself as he watched the boat, his poor friends were about to die in avalanche of cute. He was sure his brother could probably survive it, maybe. There were just some things he wouldn’t try to dunk and an angry horde of cuddle happy Crazy Little Bastards was one of them.

“Hi can Tem get some nice cream, we have Tem cash for it! Tem swim hours in tepid bog, very icky!” Quite a few Temmies had crawled out from under the boat and came up to the nice cream salesman. “Now we Tem snack time, want delicious treats!”

The ship didn’t have sails, but it did have rigging strangely enough. It needed some form of propulsion, so the particularly large galleon used doggy paddling Temmies for propulsion and could also be moved across land on their tiny backs working together. Not only did it somehow work, it sounded like a ridiculously cute thing to do since it shouldn’t have worked at all. These were the ship moving Temmies and had nothing to do with the plot going on inside the ship.

“Well of course.” Blue Bunny said with a smile, today was a good day for him and his highly mobile nice cream selling business.

Author's Note:

There are bound to be a few issues this chapter, I'll try to make up for it with the next chapter.

Also there is nothing we can do for the computer that exploded sadly.