• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 369 Views, 3 Comments

Alone - melovedogs123



When somepony special goes missing, will her heart still go on?

  • ...
5
 3
 369

Chapter Two- The Voice of Forced Love

" W-who's there?" Dash asked.

The stallion smirked " Oh, I think you know me. You cheating bitch." He chuckled.

" Reveal yourself!" Rainbow growled.

" Oh, why would I do that? What would be the fun? Let's play a game! A guessing game. Let's see. I'm somepony who used to love you, and you probably didn't love me back."

Dash growled " Just show yourself already! I don't wanna play your stupid game!" She stomped a hoof.

" Very well then... If you insist... But you won't like what you see..." He chuckled, stepping out from the shadows.

The stallion was a Shadowbolt. More specifically, Wave Chill as a Shadowbolt.

Dash gasped " You! You left me with your own foal, and now you're a Shadowbolt! What do you want from me?" She growled, again.

" Oh, only your love. You become my bride, Soarin' will be freed." He smirked. Dash sighed, thinking. Wave held a ring " So, what will it be?"

Dash sighed " I can't marry you, I love Soarin'...".

" Oh, but you probably won't see him again. It's basically me or nopony at all. Now, what is your choice?" He asked, still smirking.

" Nopony is my choice. I'd rather not see somepony I love ever again than to be disloyal to somepony I love and marry somepony that I hate." She sighed.

" I knew you'd say that, so I brought backup!" He still smirking, bringing out a remote control. " You see, this remote controls the tightness of the strings that Soarin' is tied up with. You don't accept, he'll suffocate and bleed to death. You accept, Soarin' lives." He smirked still.

Dash sighed " Fine... I'll do it... But only so that he lives... No other reason.".

Wave smirked, putting down the remote, putting the ring on her left hoof after removing the other " You clever mare..." He chuckled. Dash just curled up in tears, sobbing to herself. Wave then just vanished, Dash being left just like that. Little did she know, that ring would start controlling her mind within a few minutes.

- A few minutes later-

Dash's eyes were a dark shade of purple. The mind control was in full blow. She was sneaking into the Wonderbolt headquarters, planning to assassinate them all. She froze in place when she got caught by Spitfire. She blinked at the mare who was wearing a different engagement ring and carrying bombshell had a different eye colour " Rainbow Dash, I know that's you, what's going on?" She asked, frowning.

Rainbow simply grunted " Doing what I should've done long ago..." She grumbled, placing the bombs.

Spitfire walked into the HQ to report this to security. She thought to herself ' Something is going on with that ring and her eyes... Maybe it's something to do with that Shadowbolt..." She tapped her chin, now reporting the whole bomb thing to security.

Author's Note:

So... This chapter is kinda short as there will be a long chapter pretty soon, about the whole Soarin' getting set free thing.

Comments ( 2 )

6520443
To be honest, I have the story framed out. It's actually inspired by a roleplay, but with a more dramatic storyline.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE
I want to know what happens sooooo badly:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment